Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

27 | Livonia, MI

27 Reviews for Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2012

Using Mobile Exposures was the best decision I made for our wedding!!! Emily and her team were professional and accommodating from the moment I decided to book them. I didn't have to worry at all about the Photobooth because I knew we were in good hands. Everyone at our wedding had a blast in the booth! Numerous people came up to me saying that it's such a great idea and that they had so much fun. We gave away frames with the photostrips as a favor and they were a hit!

The best part of the booth is the scrapbook we get to keep. We enjoyed going through it the day after our wedding. It puts any other guestbook to shame. It's so fun and such a great keepsake. Book Mobile Exposures for your wedding and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Natalie · event on 07/13/2012

Mobile Exposures was awesome! The props were a hit at my surprise graduation party, everyone loved it!. Thank you for such professional staff and such great quality photos. Your the best! I will reccommend you to everyone!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Monique · Married on 04/14/2012

The photo booth was a blast! We had so many guests comment on how much fun they had in the booth. We got an adorable photo album the same night of the wedding. I thought the staff was friendly, courteous, and professional. Emily was able to match the logo from our invitations on to the photo strips. I highly recommend and would definitely use Mobile Exposures again.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Maggy · event on 12/09/2011

Emily Huntley and Mobile Exposures were excellent to work with. We were able to secure them in fairly short notice and they were responsive. Everyone loved having the booth at the event and all of the "fun" stuff they found to wear from the costume box.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Anna Marie · Married on 11/18/2011

Emily is great to work with. She is quick to resond and was such a personable person at our reception. Price is reasonable and product is fabulous! I would love to hire her again for another event.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

All of my guests RAVED about Mobile Exposures and the photo booth we had for our wedding. Owner Emily Huntley was such a great person to work with she was very quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns and very professional. Her staff was amazing the night of, my husband and I took a picture (only one in the booth of the night) and we of course forgot to grab a bookmark and keep the picture but her staff saved us a bookmark and our picture and put it in our photo book. It was a very small gesture but one that will stick with us forever. If you are looking for a reliable, fun photo booth experience Mobile Exposures is it!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Sarah · event on 09/22/2011

Emily is great to work with--very flexible and personable! Her photo booth adds so much fun to an event. I would highly reccommend her to others.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Emily · Married on 08/20/2011

Absolutely amazing to work with! Loved our photo book that was put together for us with everyone's photo strips! Highly recommend Mobile Exposures!!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Brooke · Married on 08/12/2011

My husband and I used Emily Huntley at Mobile Exposures for our wedding in August and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! Our photo booth pictures came out great, all of our friends and family raved about the photo booth at our wedding. Emily was professional, helpful, and made the process incredibly easy. She also designed our 'logo' for the pictures and they were so cute!

So happy we chose Mobile Exposures!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/30/2011

Emily & her crew at mobile exposures were AWESOME! They were super friendly, very accomadating, and brought A LOT of joy to our reception! I would recommend mobile exposures to anyone loking for a great photo booth experience!

Sent on 08/16/2011

chelsea · Married on 07/15/2011

I would highly recommend mobile exposures. They are so easy to work with and soon helpful. Of really helped make our night special.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Dawnne · event on 11/11/2010

Emily Huntley with Mobile Exposures is Amazing! She made our work event fun and exciting! She is very personable and interacted very well with our guests. We are using her again this year, and are excited for another successful event!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jeremy · Married on 09/04/2010

They photo booth company was by far the best price around town. They were so helpful and friendly while planning the wedding. They were so kind and fun to all of our guests and provided us with a beautiful scrapbook and a CD of all of the photostrips at the end!

Sent on 02/24/2011
  • F

Mark · Married on 08/21/2010

Mobile Exposure was simply AWESOME!!! They showed up early and stayed late. The Quality of not only the pictures but the staff was INCREDIBLE!!!! They made 8/21/10 perfect. They will be included in all family functions!!!!! We did have traditional photographers too, but you want some Funny Pictures pick these guys!!!
    Thanks Again, Mark and Debbie

Sent on 08/23/2010

Amy · Married on 08/14/2010

thanks so much emily! you guys were the highlight of our evening! everyone loved the photobooth and we have lots of great memories in our scrapbook!! you guys were also so great to work with!! you looked like you were having just as much fun as the guest while you were working the booth! great quality to have in a vendor. i didnt even have to worry about anything with you, you had everything running more than smoothly! thanks so much!

Sent on 09/07/2010

marian · Married on 06/12/2010

Mobile Exposures was Awesome! They were so easy to work with and the Photobooth was the hit of the wedding! All our guests loved it! Plus we got a scrapbook to keep and remember this special day! We love Mobile Exposures! - Marian

Sent on 08/23/2010

christina · Married on 06/11/2010

The photobooth was an excellent addition to our wedding, our guests loved it!Emily is very professional and great to work with. Awesome Company, highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/27/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/24/2010

We are very happy that we decided to include Mobile Exposures in our wedding celebration! They were so nice and helpful, and the photo booth was a huge hit at the reception. We will always cherish the book they put together for us, so many great memories captured! Thank you so much for doing such a great job!

Sent on 05/14/2010
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/25/2009

Mobile exposures was the best decision we made! I still have guests talking about how much fun it was. Picture quality and processing was awesome. I have family members making plans to use them for our annual Christmas party! Would love to see them again. Thanks, Mobile exposures!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

We had an amazing time at your wedding. Such a darling couple.

Megan · Married on 09/04/2009

Mobile exposures was awesome! Their staff is super friendly and really easy to work with. My guests loved the photobooth and it was really neat to see all the pictures that everyone took. I would recommend Mobile Exposures to all the brides out there! You will not be disapointed! I give them 5/5 in all areas :)

Sent on 10/08/2009

HALIE · Married on 07/12/2009

Mobile Exposures is an incredible company to work with. They are very professional, timely, and you get what you pay for. My guests LOVED LOVED LOVED the photobooth. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Shawn · Married on 06/06/2009

Mobile Exposures helped me pull off a major surprise for my wife. We worked out all of the details and were able to quickly get everything set up. The team was very professional and the photobooth was a HUGE hit. The CD with all of the pictures was great. We highly recommend Mobile Exposures to anyone looking to for a photobooth.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Linda · Married on 06/05/2009

Emily is so easy to work with and makes your experience fun. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a photo booth. She is very professional and a doll.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Erin · Married on 10/09/2009

Mobile Exposures was fantastic! Great price and super friendly. My guests had a an absolute blast and looking through the scrapbook at the end of the night was so much fun. I would definitely recommend Mobile Exposures to any couple getting married.

Sent on 10/16/2009

Brittiany · Married on 08/08/2009

The photobooth was a big hit at the wedding. For some of the time however, there was a bit of technical difficulty with the ink, etc. Once that problem was fixed the night ran smoothly.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

The total duration of this issue was less than 15 minutes. With any computer/printing equipment, maintenance may be necessary. Each and every clients is well aware of this going into the event. We are very familiar with our equipment, which allows for a swift and effective response to any issues.