Harrison Township, MI 48045 Map · Phone number

About Big Shot Photo Booth

With Big Shot Photo Booth, we aim to go beyond a simple booth that takes pictures. Instead, you'll get an experience with a host. Through our exemplary service and thorough attention to detail, we aim to not just meet your expectations - we want to exceed them by going the extra mile. As a locally-owned-and-operated business, we have a high level of knowledge of the surrounding community and its venues and vendors. We will work with you to see how we can best integrate our photo booth into your event. And just to make sure everything runs as smoothly as we promise, each photo booth comes with its own host for your event. Make your next event a memory with Big Shot Photo Booth!

MartinezParty74
CareHouse2
extras1

3 Reviews for Big Shot Photo Booth

Bridezilla · Married on 05/22/2010

I have been to many weddings that had photo booth rentals at them and I did not have the experience with them like I had with Big Shot Photo Booth! The prices are amazing and Big Shot went above and beyond what they needed to so everyone had an enjoyable night. Everything went smoothly and I never saw guests at a wedding have more fun. If you're thinking about renting a photo booth, this is the one!

Rosie · Married on 04/03/2010

We are so happy that we used Big Shot Photo Booth for our wedding! Everyone had so much fun taking pictures throughout the night, and I LOVE looking through the album that I got! I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Big Shot Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you. It was our pleasure to service you reception. We also had fun while we were there.

Simone · Married on 05/16/2010

I think our only problem was that we ran out of tape for a while. Otherwise, our guests absolutely loved the photobooth. It was a huge hit at the wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Big Shot Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the good review and for the opportunity to serve you at your wedding.
    Although we did run low on scrap book tape during your service, we never ran out. The service ran continuously and was never interupted for the entire night.

Big Shot Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth

• Diamond Rose Events
    Diamond Rose Events Wedding Florists

Big Shot Photo Booth is a very fun and exciting way to add that something special to your occasion.

• Harrison Township, MI 48045 See on map