Mike Moore Music Reviews

119 Reviews for Mike Moore Music

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

119 Mike Moore Music Reviews

Terry · Married on 11/24/2017

Having a vast amount of experience with Mike at Third Thursday and other venues, we did not hesitate to ask him to DJ for our son's non-reception post-wedding party at the VOL Clubhouse. Mike was superb in every way. Many of our guests went out of their way to comment on how great he was in this setting. It was a fun event and Mike's performance made it extra special.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you Terry and Barb for your kind review. It was my honor to serve you and your family. Thank you for including me in your plans. Best wishes always.

Ben · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike Moore could not have been a better choice! Very helpful and easy too work with. Made our ceremony go very smoothly and enjoyable. Thank you again!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Love the choice of music and would use again!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Mike was super helpful for our wedding, he helped coordinate everything we needed and made this part of the event easy and enjoyable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thanks Danielle. I appreciate your nice review. All the best.

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Experience and professionalism made all the difference. Highly recommend Mike for ceremony and reception. Interactive web site made planning easy!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind review. It was my pleasure to serve you and your family. My wish for Betsy and Bo is all the best that life has to offer. My wish for you is GRANDCHILDREN. Thanks again.

Beckie · Married on 09/02/2017

Mike Moore was the ultimate professional and lead without much direction at all. He knew what he was doing, even when we didn't know what we were doing! His ability to do everything you need for a wedding, from the church to the dance floor was amazing and he kept our guests on the floor the entire night and played every song on our wish list. I would recommend him to everyone I know. His pricing is also very reasonable, which is just an added bonus!!

Cari · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike was very helpful, Flexible, and good selection of music

Elan · Married on 08/06/2017

He played what I wanted. Read the room and kept people on the dance floor. Great dj great service!!!! Thank you!!!

Becky · Married on 07/14/2017

Mike was awesome! He truly has a talent and made the music for our wedding service absolutely beautiful!

Amie · Married on 07/01/2017

The best of the best! Played the whole Ceremony with his heart and soul and catered to my every request.

Jeanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike Moore is an amazing musician, entertainer, person. You can be sure that he will provide everything you need to keep your event progressing in a professional, upbeat, beautiful, fun way, that will allow YOU to truly ENJOY YOUR OWN PARTY. Mike is a seasoned professional that knows so much. His depth of experience and knowledge of every aspect of events, will allow you the comfort of knowing that you made a great choice. Mike is an incredibly talented musician. His range of material covers every genre, from the most solemn of church hymn to the most electrifying dance beat and EVERYTHING in between. From "Ava Maria" to Sir Elton John, to "Danger Zone" to "Phantom of the Opera" (replete with costume!) , MIKE'S sound is so authentic that guests often mistake his talent for the original recording artist, thinking he is deejaying... when in fact they realize he is performing, GUESTS ARE AMAZED!

MIKE MOORE will make your event creative, unique, emotional, wonderful. He will add his certain touch of MAGIC, that will make memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Jeanie. I appreciate them and you very much.

Amy · Married on 12/28/2016

Mike far exceeded our expectations! My husband and I were looking for a DJ who could help with both the ceremony and the reception for our daughter's wedding this past December. Words cannot express how grateful we were for the services Mike provided! He is so much more than a DJ! He guided us through each step of the ceremony and when we didn't have an answer he patiently offered suggestions. He mentioned that he could sing before the ceremony; however, we did not really know what to expect. As guests funneled in and our daughter was waiting with her bridal party in the back, we heard the music start (which we thought was a recording)... The mother of the groom rounded the corner and said, "Do you realize, that is our DJ singing?!?" and my daughter's response was, "He has the voice of an angel!". Beyond this, Mike read his audience well. He played music that was fun, great to dance to, but appropriate for the occasion. Our daughter, who loves music, but doesn't typically dance, actually went out on the dance floor and had a blast! Though the wedding of our only daughter was an occasion that we were excited about, we were extremely nervous, as well. Mike's knowledge, calm demeanor, and expertise allowed for us to truly enjoy our daughter's wedding day from start to finish. Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

What a thoughtful review, Amy. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure serving you and your family.

Kurt & Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

MIke was timely and very organized and thorough. He communicated well with us ( parents of the bride) and was very flexible. The atmosphere was upbeat and everyone enjoyed themselves all evening long. We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Kurt & Jackie. I appreciate it. Best wishes.

Daniel · Married on 10/16/2016

Mike was more than flexible with my wedding. He has a great format that makes planning Music a breeze. He's open to whatever your needs and interests are. Excellent service and makes sure your big day stays on track and flows smoothly.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thanks for your kind review, Daniel. It was a pleasure working with you and Christi. I wish you and your Bride all the best that life has to offer.

Eric · Married on 10/08/2016

From the first phone conversation, until the post reception handshake, Mike was a complete joy to work with. Blending a great sense of humor, a deep love for music, and a true professional attitude he not only met our expectations, he exceeded them. Mike doesn't just play music, he sets the atmosphere.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Eric, as I said during our post reception handshake, we are friends now. I plan to keep in touch with you and Mrs. Schepers. That DOES have a nice ring to it. Thanks for your kind review. Now go continue your "... happily ever after." Mike

Beverly · Married on 08/06/2016

Mike Moore made my daughter's wedding day perfect. He was professional but very personable. Once the ceremony began, we were able to relax knowing that he would take care of all the details. He kept things flowing at a very natural pace. Probably the best part was that he has an amazing voice and sang several songs before, during and after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Mike for a wedding and would not hesitate to hire him for any occasion.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you Beverly for your kind review. My wish for Katie and Ross is a life filled with blessings...happily evermore.
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/09/2016

Mike is a fabulous musician that made our day perfect and memorable. The ceremony was beautifully orchestrated by Mike. Prior to our day, he met with us to ensure everything would run smoothly. He's very talented, professional, and personable.

Hannah · Married on 07/02/2016

Where do I begin?! Everyone danced the night away!!! He sang beautifully, played amazing selections, and was so much fun! He ran everything so well! Our out of town guests were so impressed they were sharing their excitement with their friends all over the US! We have never had such a great time. We could not recommend Mr. Moore more highly. It truly was an amazing experience! We cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Hannah. I am delighted that you, your family and guests had a great time. I had a wonderful time, too. I appreciate your great review.

Heather · Married on 06/25/2016

Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! He did the music at the Church which was absolutely beautiful! He also did the DJ at our reception hall! Received lots of compliments about him! I would definitely recommend him as your wedding DJ and ceremony music!

Gary · Married on 06/25/2016

Mile went out of his way to make the wedding music at the church 1st rate. He has a great voice works well with the pastor for certain music that was requested. The reception was top notch. He even had to make hasty changes in the plan to accommodate a wedding cake that was collapsing. I you want a 1st rate wedding make Mike Moore you music choice.

Linda · Married on 06/18/2016

Mike Moore gets my family's highest recommendation! He was the DJ at my oldest daughter's wedding four years ago, and we liked him so much that there was no doubt to whom we were going for our youngest daughter's wedding on 6/18/16. His work was again absolutely excellent. He is responsive and patient --- and really did make us feel like we were guests at our own event. He had the party going so well and we were having so much fun, that when some guests from another wedding in another part of the venue were leaving, they ended up coming in to dance with us! Mike accommodated a number of unusual song requests without a problem. When you book him (and you should!) make sure you ask him to sing - he has a marvelous voice!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thank you, Linda, for your kind words and your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Best wishes to all. Now you can look forward to your grandchild's arrival in October. How fun!

Brett · Married on 06/18/2016

Mike has done a fantastic job as DJ and Emcee for both of my daughters' weddings. He is a pleasure to work with on music selections, requests and the pacing of the event. He was especially patient with us when we did not get decisions made and the event planning form filled out in a timely fashion. Thanks, Mike! He always looks great and is a consummate professional in all he says and does during the reception celebration. Time management for each stage of the event was excellent throughout the night. Sound quality and equipment was excellent also. He has our highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Mike Moore Music's reply:

Thanks for your kind review, Brett. I appreciate it very much. You were a very gracious host which made it easy for all your guests AND me to share your joy. Best wishes for the future.

Michael was excellent as the organist for my wedding. He came through for me when I needed an organist only 2 months before my event and he was so helpful and responsive, even with questions that were outside of his role.

Erin · Married on 06/10/2016

Mike is amazing! He played every special request song that we prepared and even a bunch on the spot. Mike is extremely responsive and was so nice to work with. Our wedding guests had so much fun- thanks to him. He was able to keep the dancing going which made our evening perfect!!

We have not had our wedding yet, but Mike Moore has been nothing but accompanying. He will be doing our ceremony and reception, and has gone out of his way to meet all of our requests, he is phenominal. I would recommend him to anyone. And very reasonable pricing.