Middle Gray Photography Reviews

6 | Lithia, FL

6 Reviews for Middle Gray Photography

Megan · Married on 05/18/2014

Dawn was wonderful. We had our pictures back when we came home from our honeymoon. She did a great job.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Middle Gray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! You and your families were a true joy to work with!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2012

All I can say is that Dawn is the best photographer I have EVER worked with and I would not have wanted anyone else to take pictures of my wedding. She is an amazing lady who is very patient, kind, and professional. She took the exact pictures that I wanted and more. I am very, very glad that I chose Middle Gray Photography and will definitely be contacting Dawn in the future for more pictures!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2011

We just recently got married and used Middle Gray Photography. Dawn was wonderful!!!! I love the fact that she doesn't have a time limit. That really allows the pictures to be of the ENTIRE evening! She was professional, courteous, and polite! I requested certain shots to be done and they were. My family can be.... loud.... and she took charge during the family shots! When I received the proofs, there were pictures in there that I had no idea she took and that really is so special to me because the groom and I were pulled in so many different directions. During the ceremony (and the reception for that matter), I don't even remember seeing her! I can't say enough wonderful things about Middle Gray! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Jodie · Married on 07/20/2008

I found Dawn McNally by chance browsing the web for inexpensive photographers. I am sooo very glad that I found her. She made my wedding memories one million times better. The way she captured everything was just soo wonderful! I loved every single picture and everyone I have shown just can't get over how great and wonderul Dawn was. I have nothing but good things to write about Dawn so I could keep going but just know that she was one of my favorites about my wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2008

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2008

fabulous photos, great prices, stayed for entire wedding, gave us the rights to our photos!!

Sent on 07/05/2008

Jennifer · Married on 01/26/2008

Dawn did a fantastic job with our wedding photography. She offers unlimited time on your wedding day which is why we booked her!

Sent on 02/18/2008