Michelle Brooks Photography Reviews

34 | Anderson, SC

34 Reviews for Michelle Brooks Photography

Carrie · Married on 05/06/2017

She made sure that I got the pictures I wanted.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Awesome, Carrie, that's my goal! :-)

Candice · Married on 03/12/2017

Michelle is so friendly and full of energy and NOT one of those photographers that lurks around your wedding like they wish they were somewhere else. She captured everything and made sure we had everything we wanted. She also photographed our engagement which could not have been more challenging of a an event to photograph perfectly but she did it with a smile on her face and gave us some great shots we are so grateful to have. Her personality is perfect for what she does, so grateful she was our photographer.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

This makes me do a happy dance :-) Thank you so much!

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

When she became engaged last February, my daughter immediately wanted to book her top priorities...the photographer and the band. She shopped online for the photographer. Michelle's portfolio really impressed us. And we felt her fees were very reasonable. When we met her, it was clear to us that she was talented, professional, (and really nice!), and we knew we would enjoy working with her. Michelle captured everything we asked for...and more. We received a sneak peek much sooner than we expected...and when we got all of the pictures, my daughter's texts to me were, "Am I just completely biased or are these AMAZING pictures?!" Then she wrote, "I am soooooo excited about them". Then she wrote, "I love so many...every two seconds I have a new favorite!" I believe that says it all. Michelle more than fulfilled all of our wishes. I look forward to asking Michelle to be a part of our next special event. Thank you again, Michelle, for all that you did for us!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

This is just the sweetest, Jill! I loved working with you and Caitlin, it was a dream wedding! Thank you so much not only for this generous review but for choosing me to be a part of your family's special day :-)

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

Michelle is so much fun to work with! My husband and I did some research and landed on her for our engagement shoot. She was prompt in responding to all of my questions and was flexible with our availability, since we both work full time and my husband travels regularly for work. The day of the shoot, she made us both feel relaxed and comfortable (not an easy feat for my husband when in front of a camera!). We made a game plan at the beginning and were all on the same page with what was going to happen - she really listens to what you want and makes it happen, and has wonderful suggestions when you aren't 100% sure. We spent 85% of the time laughing and the other 15% trying not to burst out laughing during more serious poses! We are not serious people and she really was able to capture "us" in her photos, which came out phenomenally. She was very open and clear with her turnaround time (very reasonable!), and any reasons that might cause any delay. We have a set of the most amazing photos thanks to her skill and resourcefulness.

In short, we had a fantastic experience and we would do it all over again with her.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! This makes me one happy photographer! :-)

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2015

Michelle Brooks Photography did my bridal portraits in 2012, the wedding on 9-1-12, a newborn session in 9/2014 and a family session on 11/21/2015. She has photographed/been apart of most of the "life changing" events in my and my families life. She has been able to capture some of the most precious moments and I'm so grateful for that. She has become "our" photographer for any and all of our important moments. I've also referred her to several of my friends for their wedding as well. Over all we are MORE than satisfied with the services she has and will provide to my family and myself.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, I am reduced to tears! Thank you so very much, Melissa. You, Eric & now littleInman are more than clients, I feel like you are family :-) I will always have my camera ready for you guys!!

Allison · Married on 11/07/2015

Michelle is reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. She was available to me when I had any questions through phone calls, e-mails or text messages. She is very sweet and very easy to get along with. Her main goal is always the wants and needs of the bride. And her pictures are absolutely beautiful! She was able to capture all the emotions of the day and when my husband and I looks at the photos of our wedding day, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. She helped make our day the amazing day it was and thanks to Michelle, we will have memories to cherish forever! I would DEFINTLEY recommend Michelle Brooks Photography!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Oh, Allison, thank you so, so much for this wonderful review! It is as sweet as you are :-) I had a wonderful time photographing your wedding, & I think even James got into the groove, lol! You guys are such a great couple, your love really shows through in your photos and THAT'S what makes an amazing wedding collection! Thanks for letting me share in the day.

Maria · Married on 09/13/2015

Both my sister and I used Michelle for our weddings. She took the time to discuss all our desires and followed through. We love the pictures she delivered!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Maria! It's been wonderful working with you & your sister!

Lauren · event on: 02/24/2015

Michelle rocked our maternity photos. We couldn't be happier! I often look back on these photos and reminisce on how beautiful pregnancy was and how beautiful she made me look! Such a wonderful memory to have saved away. :)

Sent on 01/12/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I was thrilled to be part of such a beautiful day :-)

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Michelle was our photographer for our wedding on 9/6/14. Wow! We loved our engagement pictures and felt totally at ease with Michelle, so we had absolutely no worries about the wedding pictures. On our wedding day, I was so happy and my mind was so all over the place that I completely forgot that we were having pictures taken! Good thing Michelle and her second photographer, Angel, were waiting at the church early and were completely laid back. Having pictures done felt like having a friend hang out with us before and during the wedding. Both of them were calm, relaxed and went with the flow of the day perfectly! My wedding party all commented on how awesome both of them were. We just got our sneak peak picture album (less than 2 weeks post wedding) and we love the pictures! Michelle, thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Such a pleasure working with you & Paul on both your engagement session & wedding day photos! Couples like you make my work so much easier & fun!

Shay · Married on 08/05/2014

Michelle goes the extra mile to make sure she captures every special detail of your special day. My 93 year old grandmother was able to make it to my wedding and she made sure to capture her presence in such a way that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I would highly recommend Michelle Brooks to all my friends. A person's wedding day is one of the most important days in a lifetime. Her photography is a beautiful reflection of just how important that day really is.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Shay! :-)

Gina · Married on 07/26/2014

She was great at making us feeling comfortable in front of the camera. You could tell that she loves what she does, and it comes out in the photographs!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks, Gina! You guys were so much fun to work with :-)

Heather · Married on 04/05/2014

Let me just say that we are so extremely thankful to you for your wonderful hospitality and professionalism. You made us feel like friends not clients. Y’all managed to capture every essence of our wedding and every emotion and feeling we had that day, most likely without even always meaning to. We couldn’t have asked to work with anyone more perfect for us. I would recommend you time and time again! You with a camera could be compared to Big Papi with a bat, LeBron with a basketball, Tom Brady with a football or Tiger Woods with a golf club! You truly are a GENIUS behind a lens. Please know that not only were you a pleasure to work with, but you are now a friend as well. I’ve never been so pleased and happy and excited all over again as when I looked at the pictures today.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

heather - BEST REVIEW EVER! Lol. Thank you for such a glowing & energetic review! It was a blast working with you & Justin :-)

Michelle was absolutely amazing! I honestly could not have picked out a better photographer to photograph my wedding day. She made me comfortable and had me pose in certain ways to flatter my body style which helped me feel more comfortable in my own skin. Michelle is an awesome photographer, she connects with you and everyone around her and shows through the beautiful pictures that she takes. I would recommend Michelle 100 times over again.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Michelle is awesome. Our engagement and wedding pictures are incredible. She is so easy to work with and knows how to make you comfortable in front of the camera. She captured some amazing pictures of our wedding. I could not be happier with how our pictures turned out! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH! It was wonderdul working with you guys!

I was very pleased with the quality of the photographs. Michelle took great candid shots which captured people smiling, dancing, and having a good time. She also took beautiful pictures of the landscaping and flowers at the wedding site. Her pictures told a story. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a highly-skilled photographer for an event.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2012

The only problem is I don't have enough wall space to display all of Michelle and Derrick's photos and they are all display worthy! I love our engagement and wedding photos and not a day goes by that I regret choosing Michelle and Derrick. They are perfect in every way!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

This does my heart good! So glad your images touch your heart :-) Thank you!

Bonnie · Married on 09/22/2012

Michelle was great. I did not have a coordinator and my day went crazy but her and her other shooter helped me along making sure we got the pictures we needed. I am very pleased with the product and the time frame that it took to get my product. Not only that, but she was very kind and answered any questions I had. She went above and beyond to help us make sure we got the pictures we wanted. I am so grateful for the priceless memories she created.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks, Bonnie :) Weddings usually hold a few surprises & you did great going with the flow! It was a pleasure & joy to take part in your day.

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

Did a great job, made me feel very comfortable. Very happy that they allowed us o be us and not lot of posing or wasting of time. They knew we wanted to get to the reception!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Everlyn · Married on 08/04/2012

Everything went GREAT! You did an amazing job. Your co-worker, Tesha, also did an amazing job in helping round up the circus that was our families!

I thank you for being able to work around the rain and staying calm and professional. That ultimately keep me very calm and sane. The photos were amazing!!!!

The whole wedding ran very smoothley and professionally. Our family and friends are still sending us messages telling us how much fun they had and that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. You captured all of those important moments for us and we truly appreciate you service and now friendship!

We thank you for your services and will highly recommend you to our family and friends!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Evelyn, your review made me tear up! :) Thank you so much, your wedding was amazing as I am certain yours & Will's marriage will be.

Kealah · Married on 05/12/2012

Michelle and her husband provide exceptional service. The photos from my Bridal and Wedding were breathtaking! Professional and easy to work with! Definately recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kealah! Having such gorgeous subjects as yourself & Josh helps make our job easier, lol! We loved working with you :)

Katie · Married on 06/25/2011

We love our pictures, as they are of incredible quality. She is very easy to work with and made all of the sessions so much fun! She had some really great advice, tips, and ideas to share with us. I will definitely use her again and refer her to all of our friends. Her prices were more than fair and like I said before, she is a thrill to work with. By far one of my favorite vendors from our wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks, Katie! We had a blast covering your wedding!

Kristen · Married on 02/26/2011

I absolutely loved working with Michelle and her husband Derrick!! With the two of them together you are GUARANTEED to have a great picture!!! They are so flexible and you get your money's worth out of their pictures!!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Mackenzie · Married on 10/02/2010

I wanted a photographer with an artistic/photojournalistic style. The "finished product" was EXACTLY what we had hoped for. Michelle and Derek (her husband and also a photographer) provided my husband and I with an album of candid photos we will cherish for our lifetime. They were both incredibly easy to work with... I could not ask for more in person or on film.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Michelle Brooks Photography's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a blast working with you, and you gave us some amazing images to add to our portfolio!

Haley · Married on 08/06/2010

If there were 100 stars available, then 100 stars is what MichelleB Photography would get. Michelle and her husband Derrick are nothing short of amazing- as photographers and as individuals. I feel like they are part of our family. I think what makes them so great is the love they have for each other and that they work so well together. Which, in today's world, does not come easy to married couples. Our photographers make taking pictures so effortless and fun that my fiance', who lets face it hates taking pictures for me much less people he barely even knows, really enjoyed it and can't wait to have more pictures taken.

The photographers of MichelleB Photography are fabulous- hands down! They have helped make this wedding journey/experience meaningful and full of life and spontaneity. They have helped us begin this next chapter in our lives the positive way through their love and passion for each other and for what they do for a living. We BOTH cannot wait to use these photographers for future family portraits. IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE, THEY ARE A MUST! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/14/2011

Haley, you are our GIRL, girl! {{BIG HUGS}}

Crystal · Married on 05/08/2010

My husband & I LOVE our wedding photos taken by MichelleB Photography. They all turned out beautiful & we are grateful to have such amazing photographs of our special day. I highly recommend MichelleB Photography for your wedding...you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/09/2011