Michael Anthony Photography Reviews

99 | Los Angeles, CA

99 Reviews for Michael Anthony Photography

• Martha

Martha A. · Married on 11/20/2020

Easy to work with and they produce the best products

Our experience with the Michael Anthony Photography team has been great. This was especially true during this extremely trying COVID times with all the uncertainty of whether or when we were going to have a wedding. They've been beyond professional and the best part are the beautiful photos we got afterwards to remember this wonderful day. Totally worth it your photos are the only product you have left after the wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Marite

Marite C. · Married on 08/04/2020

Incredible photography! Doesn't get any better than this!

We are IN LOVE with the quality of our engagement pictures and bridal ones that we saw today! We can;'t wait to have them up on our mantle annnnd possible order more in the future! These guys are so easy to work with. Courtney in the office made it so easy or us to understand the different packages and was so helpful in helping us pick our what we wanted over the mantle I the first place! Our photographer was Lorreen who we LOVED working with! She's so easy going, fun, and sooo creative! She and I were able to bounce ideas off of each other and we were all able to keep our shoots so fun. The quality and what she did with the lighting is unmatched. If you're thinking about wedding photography, don't think twice on these guys. Book a consult or call them today!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina D. · Married on 07/18/2020

Fly them out wherever you live!

So let me start by saying when you are planning YOUR wedding, you are looking for not only the best photographer but someone who is capable of bringing your dream & vision to life. I found Michael Anthony Photography on my own even though I had a planner (after I was referred many photographers). I live in New York and got married in Malibu, CA. The work I seen was amazing and I did not hesitate to book in 2018. Now planning a wedding is stressful but planning a wedding across the country is even more stressful....I thought. Little did I know I was planning a wedding across the country during COVID 19. Michael And Jen were a actual dream to work with! After so much anxiety being built from not knowing if my wedding was going on, they were such solid vendors. When you are planning a wedding you are thinking about vendors that are really there for you and worried about your well being, well these people are the best. For example, on my wedding day I had so much emotion I didn’t want to go for my first look, I was full of tears. Jen actually talked to me and told me every bride feels like this and fixed my makeup. I loved them both. Like I said, I live in NY and I encourage you if you live anywhere else’s in the world, FLY THEM OUT... I would in a heartbeat. When it was all said and done I had 900 pictures and I loved every single one of them!

Also, Courtney the studio manager was there for me throughout the entire pandemic answering all my questions.

Very professional & a wonderful experience!

ONLY use Michael Anthony Photography😀

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Nina

Nina T. · Married on 02/01/2020

Incredible experience and photography!

One thing my now husband and I realized throughout the planning process of our wedding was the importance of vendor selection. We met with a few photographers but Michael Anthony was our top choice. While we were first drawn to his unique style, meeting with Courtney and understanding the process confirmed that we were on good hands. We had such an incredible experience during our engagement shoot at El Matador in Malibu. Michael and Jen made it so fun and the photos came out amazing. When I first got the email to do a boudoir shoot, I didn't know if I would be up for it. Jen made me feel so at ease and it was extra special to have Jen and Michael capture my husband's reaction to the boudoir book on the wedding day. So glad I did it! We just did our preview session for the wedding photos last night and it has been an incredible journey reliving the best day of our lives. They captured all the special moments and we cannot wait to share the photos with our family and friends. I could not have imagined working with anyone else. As a bride you have a million lists running through your head. The team at MA goes out of their way to cover all the details and are so responsive and incredibly caring. We still have our bridal portrait session but are already thinking of what we could have them photograph next! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Evan K. · Married on 01/19/2020

Unbelievable!

Staci was incredibly professional! She did an amazing job shooting both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding! She was constantly working at getting us the best photos possible, and they're amazing! We can't say enough good about her and this studio! Our experience was so fantastic that I would give it 6 stars if that were possible!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Sylvia

Sylvia M. · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Photography Team!!!!!

Michael Anthony photography made our wedding day magical and we have memories to last a lifetime! When Abe and I got engaged friends kept telling us that after your wedding day all you have is the memories and pictures to remind you of your big day. Abe and I wanted to make sure we had the very best photography team and Michael Anthony photography and his team are THE BEST!!! The day of the wedding Michael and Jen made everything go so smoothly.
    We LOVE all of our pictures Michael andJen’s creativity can’t wait for our friends and family to see all of the photos!!!
    Courtney is the sweetest and is very professional in answering any questions or concerns we had along the way! Loved going into the studio to see our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures Courtney was always there to greet us with a smile.
    Thank you Michael Anthony photography team

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome team and STUNNING images!

I randomly found Michael Anthony Photography on Instagram after my now-husband proposed to me, and as soon as I saw the images, I knew we had to book him. The studio manager, Courtney, was super sweet and such a breeze to work with. When it came time to do our engagement shoot, Michael came with his wife Jennifer and they were a BLAST! We were laughing almost the whole shoot. Neither my husband nor I are exactly the most comfortable in front of a camera, but they made us feel so at ease. I actually nearly passed out at one point (didn't know it at the time, but I'm apparently anemic and dizziness/lightheadedness are symptoms). I was so impressed that they both knew exactly what to do. Michael grabbed a chair from some random people (lol) and Jennifer immediately took care of me, making sure I could breathe. I was worried how the pictures would turn out because of that, but they were legendary! The day of our wedding, everything that could've gone wrong with other vendors did, so it was such a relief seeing Michael and Jennifer. Once again, they were so easy and so much fun to work with. You'd think I would've known what to expect since they did our engagement photos, but once I saw the wedding photos, I was stunned! They really look like something out of a movie. Seriously, check out their website and social media accounts to see what I'm talking about. Phenomenal! I really cannot say enough good things about them. Hiring Michael Anthony Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you so much, Michael (and Jennifer and Courtney)!!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Jose

Jose R. · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely the BEST!

Seriously...there aren't enough words that my wife and I can say to demonstrate how fortunate and grateful we are to have had Michael Anthony Photography be a part of the most special day in our lives. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for everything! Thanks to them, my wife and I have the absolute BEST wedding photographs from every single second of our wedding. They were able to capture each and every special moment throughout our day and now we will have them forever. The quality of work and professionalism that they placed in to our wedding and every other wedding that they photograph is priceless. Everyone at Michael Anthony Photography is a true professional and they honestly and genuinely care about each and every one of their clients. From the very beginning, my fiance (now wife) felt like we were in great hands, especially after meeting with Courtney who is the Studio Manager. She was incredible and just has the best and happiest attitude. She was one of the main reasons why we decided to hire Michael Anthony Photography and she ALWAYS made us feel welcomed and taken cared of. Not once did my wife and I have a single worry because we knew we had found the BEST! We cannot describe just how amazing and professional our photographers were with us and everyone at our wedding. Both of our photographers also had the best energy and attitude throughout our special day and they made sure we got all the photographs we wanted. We also got out entire wedding photographs really quick after our wedding and that also blew us away. I have several friends who were married before us and their photographers still have not given them their photographs to this day. Michael Anthony Photography, Courtney and our two Photographers (Kevin and Jackie) never made us feel like, "Clients" but instead treated us like FAMILY. We cannot wait to share our AMAZING photographs with our friends and family and will always reccomended Michael Anthony Photography to each and every person we know. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Mr. & Mrs. Lucas

Brixie · Married on 10/19/2019

knows how to capture the moment

Loved him from the beginning. we got a nice "beginning of the year" sale & booked him in January. easy to coordinate the appts for the engagement photo shoot. it was his first time photographing at Huntington Library & it was right after a rainy week. the images he captured were breathtaking. he had an assistant with him to help with lighting & they were both very professional & fun (we're not a serious couple at all). about 2 weeks passed until we were able to see the shots & they were perfect! bought an extra package to get them all plus more (welcome/sign in guest book & a few canvas frames that have a lifetime warranty). the whole staff is amazing & very responsive. don't pass them up (they're in Valencia from what i remember).

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect In Every Way!!

We are SO happy we chose Michael Anthony Photography for our wedding photography. Once we met with Staci for our engagement shoot, we knew we were in good hands. You just have to trust the process here and know that even if they pose you facing and staring at a blank wall, the talent an skill this team has will produce a stunning photo that looks like your gazing out a window that never even existed! We absolutely loved our engagement photos, so we had no doubt we would be just as obsessed with our wedding photos. Sure enough, we were not disappointed. Everyone has complemented the style, editing and professionalism of our photos and of Staci on day of. She did her thing, did not get in anyone's way, kept up with the fast-paced timeline, and was just such a sweetheart. We also have had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to Michael, Jen and Courtney at the Studio, and we're blown away by their warmness, professionalism and talent. Courtney answered all our questions promptly and never once made us feel rushed or pressured. We recommend MAP to every single couple we know shopping around for photography services. You will absolutely not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Josh · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!

Wow! Michael and his team are amazing. There are not enough nice things I can say about them. Not to mention, Michael's style is second to none.
    We had a very large wedding, with many family photos and many specific photos that we wanted. Michael and his team were easy to work with and made sure that we got everything that we wanted.
    Most importantly, he captured every important moment. We have had the pleasure of working with him for other weddings as well as ours and I will continue to insist that everyone hire him!!

Sent on 08/24/2019

James · Married on 05/11/2019

Michael Anthony is phenomenal! The work he did for both our wedding, and engagement photo shoot, was absolutely outstanding. 10/10 would recommend for

If you choose Michael Anthony for a photo shoot, you will not be disappointed! The attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent photos, provide for a first class experience.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Angela A. · Married on 04/26/2019

Engagement and Wedding

Very thankful to have worked with Michael and his incredible staff. Not only their professionalism but their vision to give my husband and I those beautiful moments captured to tell a story was beyond our own vision. From our engagement session to our wedding day their attention to detail and highly organized crew it made the experience top notch. Our photos is what we will always have for our memories and is because of this wonderful team that dedicated to make our special day last a lifetime thank you.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Sylvia D. · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommended!

My husband and I were in search of a wedding photographer forever until we came across Michael Anthony and ended up with Studio23. We love the cinematic portraits. They're quick to respond and are very professional. We had Angie as our photographer and our pictures came out amazing! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Patricia W. · Married on 10/29/2018

Absolutely the best!

The best photos ever! The entire team were punctual, professional and so courteous. The outcome was one of the highest quality we have ever seen. They were able to capture our perfect day. Plus, they helped us through all the formalities of planning a wedding. Definitely one of the best decisions we made in our entire planning process!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Angela K. · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing photographers!

It was an amazing experience to have them take the photos for my wedding at the City Hall. They're very professional, creative and had a great personality. We got a lot of great different shots and they were able to quickly deliver our photos. And the photos are just beautiful! It was a pleasure working with them as our photographer.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Thomas P. · Married on 10/26/2018

Superb exprience!

Studio 23 Photography was worth every penny! The whole crew were extremely professional, creative and very accommodating. They never fail to capture every moment from beginning to end. The pictures were absolutely great! If you want to capture your wedding perfectly, I would definitely recommend them! We were referred to Michael and Jen by our wedding venue, and when we initially called Michael was already booked for our wedding. We ended up going with their Studio 23 option. We were skeptical at first because, but you can really see that they have trained their photographers methodically to capture all aspects of a wedding day. This is not a run of the mill, wedding photography house. The artists that work for Studio 23 have all gone through their "Wedding Photography Academy," and the creativity that they showcased throughout our wedding and engagement shoot was incredible. We can't wait to have them done our family photos!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kristy E. · Married on 10/24/2018

Really love it!

I cannot express how happy I am with the decision I made choosing Studio 23 as our wedding photographer. The entire crew were beyond my expectation. They jumped right in and started making everyone and everything look perfect! They had some very cool and unique ideas for pictures that turned out amazing! Photos were delivered quickly and we really love it.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jordan H. · Married on 10/21/2018

Couldn't thank you all enough!

I would just like to take this moment to thank these guys for an amazing experience. The taken photos are so natural and you have captured our overwhelming feeling of the day. We really love them! The photos brought back many intense emotions, from tears to so much laughter. We cannot thank you enough! Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Soraya P. · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Photographers

To my now husband and I, the photography and videography aspect of our wedding was one of the most important budgets for our wedding. From the start, we had done some research and had so many to choose from that it made our head hurt. Finally, we were able to narrow our photographer/videographer options down to 5. When I had my meeting with Studio 23, I was absolutely blown away! Michael Anthony, the owner, sat on an 1 hour Skype call will me thoroughly going through his philosophy, how his client satisfaction is key and showed me so many photos of differ styles that we can choose from. After I told my husband about this Skype conference call, we called MA back and said, “Yes! We want to go through our wedding journey with you!” Throughout the process, Courtney Tomey, the office manger, was FANTASTIC! Beyond words, my husband and I could not feel more at ease with her communication skills, quick email responses, thorough explanations and organization skills! Weddings are such a crazy time and can make a sane person CRAZY, but she kept us grounded throughout the entire process! We had a fantastic time time working with Studio 23, and our wedding pictures are to die for! Their quality of canvas, photo prints and albums don’t even compare to others we have seen. The Studio 23 team has a way of telling your story in such a romantic way, and their photos speak for themselves. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Betsey B. · Married on 10/17/2018

Professionally done!

Michael and his team are truly professional. They were able to answer my calls and emails promptly and are very easy to work with. Their photographers came to take our photos on our wedding day, and my family truly had fun! They were very professional, courteous and energetic. Having great photos was really important for me so I looked at a lot of different photographers and I am very happy that I made the right decision in choosing them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Caldwell A. · Married on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

My fiance and I wanted a photographer that could not only capture beautiful moments during the wedding day but also pictures of the two of us that didn't look like every other trendy wedding photo we had seen online. We found Studio 23 at a local bridal show, and immediately our jaws dropped when we saw the images they had on display. We booked with them right on the spot and honestly, while I am a bit impulsive, I couldn't have made a better decision! The team was prompt to respond, delivered everything on time from our proofs to our final album and BEAUTIFUL acrylics we ordered from them. If you are on the fence, trust me, just book them!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Gary W. · Married on 10/16/2018

Very happy! Thank you!

We were extremely pleased to have these photographers for our wedding! The passion that the artists have for photography shows in every aspect of their work. They went above and beyond to answer any question we had and are quick to respond. They made sure to provide the best service as much as they could. Thank you so much for our wedding day! Our photos are amazing. So happy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Haley

Haley M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photos! Great experience!

Michael Anthony and his team were great! Beautiful photos, very professional and it felt very comfortable having his crew around on my wedding day. I am very happy with the photos and can't wait to put them up around our house! If you are looking for a photographer with unique photos I would highly recommend Michael Anthony. My husband hates taking photos and Michael made him feel so comfortable and he actually ended up really enjoying the experience! I am so happy we chose to work with him and we will definitely be using him again in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 10/13/2018

Totally Worth It!

Michael's images speak for themselves. From start to finish we are satisfied customers. The entire team is very professional, they make you feel comfortable and never felt under any pressure. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely manner, very efficient. Way to go with all those emails Courtney! Best costumer service of all the vendors we delt with during our wedding planning experience. We are so happy that we went with Michael Anthony Photography to capture our special day. From the engagement session, to the wedding, and the post bridal shoot every image we received we were EXTREMELY happy with. Our guest also commented on how professional and friendly the team was and everyone loved the images as well. Definitely worth it, they truly know how to listen to their clients and deliver amazing one of kind images.

Sent on 05/21/2019