Michael Anthony Photography Reviews

Michael Anthony Photography 6
Michael Anthony Photography 7
  • Marite

Marite Cochard-Matassa · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Incredible photography! Doesn't get any better than this!

We are IN LOVE with the quality of our engagement pictures and bridal ones that we saw today! We can;'t wait to have them up on our mantle annnnd possible order more in the future! These guys are so easy to work with. Courtney in the office made it so easy or us to understand the different packages and was so helpful in helping us pick our what we wanted over the mantle I the first place! Our photographer was Lorreen who we LOVED working with! She's so easy going, fun, and sooo creative! She and I were able to bounce ideas off of each other and we were all able to keep our shoots so fun. The quality and what she did with the lighting is unmatched. If you're thinking about wedding photography, don't think twice on these guys. Book a consult or call them today!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Michael Anthony Photography 12
    Michael Anthony Photography 13
    Michael Anthony Photography 14
    Michael Anthony Photography 15
    Michael Anthony Photography 16
    Michael Anthony Photography 17

James · Married on 05/11/2019

Michael Anthony is phenomenal! The work he did for both our wedding, and engagement photo shoot, was absolutely outstanding. 10/10 would recommend for

If you choose Michael Anthony for a photo shoot, you will not be disappointed! The attention to detail, professionalism, and excellent photos, provide for a first class experience.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Angela y Ayala · Married on 04/26/2019

Engagement and Wedding

Very thankful to have worked with Michael and his incredible staff. Not only their professionalism but their vision to give my husband and I those beautiful moments captured to tell a story was beyond our own vision. From our engagement session to our wedding day their attention to detail and highly organized crew it made the experience top notch. Our photos is what we will always have for our memories and is because of this wonderful team that dedicated to make our special day last a lifetime thank you.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Sylvia Dang · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommended!

My husband and I were in search of a wedding photographer forever until we came across Michael Anthony and ended up with Studio23. We love the cinematic portraits. They're quick to respond and are very professional. We had Angie as our photographer and our pictures came out amazing! Highly recommended :)

Sent on 01/30/2019

Patricia Willis · Married on 10/29/2018

Absolutely the best!

The best photos ever! The entire team were punctual, professional and so courteous. The outcome was one of the highest quality we have ever seen. They were able to capture our perfect day. Plus, they helped us through all the formalities of planning a wedding. Definitely one of the best decisions we made in our entire planning process!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Angela Koeller · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing photographers!

It was an amazing experience to have them take the photos for my wedding at the City Hall. They're very professional, creative and had a great personality. We got a lot of great different shots and they were able to quickly deliver our photos. And the photos are just beautiful! It was a pleasure working with them as our photographer.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Thomas Pierce · Married on 10/26/2018

Superb exprience!

Studio 23 Photography was worth every penny! The whole crew were extremely professional, creative and very accommodating. They never fail to capture every moment from beginning to end. The pictures were absolutely great! If you want to capture your wedding perfectly, I would definitely recommend them! We were referred to Michael and Jen by our wedding venue, and when we initially called Michael was already booked for our wedding. We ended up going with their Studio 23 option. We were skeptical at first because, but you can really see that they have trained their photographers methodically to capture all aspects of a wedding day. This is not a run of the mill, wedding photography house. The artists that work for Studio 23 have all gone through their "Wedding Photography Academy," and the creativity that they showcased throughout our wedding and engagement shoot was incredible. We can't wait to have them done our family photos!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kristy Etzel · Married on 10/24/2018

Really love it!

I cannot express how happy I am with the decision I made choosing Studio 23 as our wedding photographer. The entire crew were beyond my expectation. They jumped right in and started making everyone and everything look perfect! They had some very cool and unique ideas for pictures that turned out amazing! Photos were delivered quickly and we really love it.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jordan Hess · Married on 10/21/2018

Couldn't thank you all enough!

I would just like to take this moment to thank these guys for an amazing experience. The taken photos are so natural and you have captured our overwhelming feeling of the day. We really love them! The photos brought back many intense emotions, from tears to so much laughter. We cannot thank you enough! Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Soraya Parsons · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect Photographers

To my now husband and I, the photography and videography aspect of our wedding was one of the most important budgets for our wedding. From the start, we had done some research and had so many to choose from that it made our head hurt. Finally, we were able to narrow our photographer/videographer options down to 5. When I had my meeting with Studio 23, I was absolutely blown away! Michael Anthony, the owner, sat on an 1 hour Skype call will me thoroughly going through his philosophy, how his client satisfaction is key and showed me so many photos of differ styles that we can choose from. After I told my husband about this Skype conference call, we called MA back and said, “Yes! We want to go through our wedding journey with you!” Throughout the process, Courtney Tomey, the office manger, was FANTASTIC! Beyond words, my husband and I could not feel more at ease with her communication skills, quick email responses, thorough explanations and organization skills! Weddings are such a crazy time and can make a sane person CRAZY, but she kept us grounded throughout the entire process! We had a fantastic time time working with Studio 23, and our wedding pictures are to die for! Their quality of canvas, photo prints and albums don’t even compare to others we have seen. The Studio 23 team has a way of telling your story in such a romantic way, and their photos speak for themselves. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Michael Anthony Photography 23
    Michael Anthony Photography 24

Betsey Brown · Married on 10/17/2018

Professionally done!

Michael and his team are truly professional. They were able to answer my calls and emails promptly and are very easy to work with. Their photographers came to take our photos on our wedding day, and my family truly had fun! They were very professional, courteous and energetic. Having great photos was really important for me so I looked at a lot of different photographers and I am very happy that I made the right decision in choosing them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Caldwell Aileen · Married on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

My fiance and I wanted a photographer that could not only capture beautiful moments during the wedding day but also pictures of the two of us that didn't look like every other trendy wedding photo we had seen online. We found Studio 23 at a local bridal show, and immediately our jaws dropped when we saw the images they had on display. We booked with them right on the spot and honestly, while I am a bit impulsive, I couldn't have made a better decision! The team was prompt to respond, delivered everything on time from our proofs to our final album and BEAUTIFUL acrylics we ordered from them. If you are on the fence, trust me, just book them!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Gary Washington · Married on 10/16/2018

Very happy! Thank you!

We were extremely pleased to have these photographers for our wedding! The passion that the artists have for photography shows in every aspect of their work. They went above and beyond to answer any question we had and are quick to respond. They made sure to provide the best service as much as they could. Thank you so much for our wedding day! Our photos are amazing. So happy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Haley

Haley Merrick · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photos! Great experience!

Michael Anthony and his team were great! Beautiful photos, very professional and it felt very comfortable having his crew around on my wedding day. I am very happy with the photos and can't wait to put them up around our house! If you are looking for a photographer with unique photos I would highly recommend Michael Anthony. My husband hates taking photos and Michael made him feel so comfortable and he actually ended up really enjoying the experience! I am so happy we chose to work with him and we will definitely be using him again in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 10/13/2018

Totally Worth It!

Michael's images speak for themselves. From start to finish we are satisfied customers. The entire team is very professional, they make you feel comfortable and never felt under any pressure. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely manner, very efficient. Way to go with all those emails Courtney! Best costumer service of all the vendors we delt with during our wedding planning experience. We are so happy that we went with Michael Anthony Photography to capture our special day. From the engagement session, to the wedding, and the post bridal shoot every image we received we were EXTREMELY happy with. Our guest also commented on how professional and friendly the team was and everyone loved the images as well. Definitely worth it, they truly know how to listen to their clients and deliver amazing one of kind images.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful Wedding Photos!

My husband and I choose to go with Michael Anthony’s Studio 23 Photography. We could not be happier with how the photos came out. We have received so many compliments with how beautiful and detailed the photos are. Our photographer was extremely nice and captured moments that I will cherish forever. Not only was the photographer top notch but Courtney their brand manager is so sweet and helpful. She is an essence of calm and excitement during a stressful time of wedding planning. You will not be disappointed when you choose Studio 23!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Mcgee Elliot · Married on 09/20/2018

Would love to recommend to anyone!

It goes without saying that many couples say that they wish they spent more on their photographers. Studio 23 was well worth double what they charge. There are so many photographers these days, and with all of the options, it's tough to make a good decision. We found the Studio 23 team through a friend of ours that booked with their parent brand Michael AnthonyPhotography. The photos we received from our engagement shoot and wedding were simply beautiful. They were so professional and friendly. We really love how they took control of the many, many family photos we had and guided us through our bridal party photos. We were so pleased with how the day went and would love to recommend them to anyone we know!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Deforrest Billy · Married on 09/10/2018

Thank you for an amazing experience!

I don't have the exact words to describe how amazing our day was thanks to Studio 23. They were very professional, from start to finish. Very responsive to all questions we had and more than happy to have them. It was truly a day we will never forget! Thank you so much for capturing all of the great moments we had on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2018

My fiancé and I had the best experience with everyone at Michael Anthony Photography. I fell in love with Michael's style of photography right away and knew that I needed him to shoot our engagement photos. I have been an agency model for 13 years so I love being in front of the camera no matter who is behind it. As for my fiancé, he was kind of nervous at the beginning but Michael and his wife, Jen, made him feel beyond comfortable and truly enjoy our shoot together. Not too long after our shoot, we met with Courtney to go over all the options for photos. She was patient, very sweet, and explained everything very well. We got to see examples of everything from canvases, metal photos, albums, guest books etc. It was nice to have everything in front of you when deciding on what you want.

I honestly can't wait to shoot with this team again. They care about their clients and you can see it, not just in how they treat you, but in the work they produce.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Marisol · Married on 08/04/2018

10 STARS ****

Michael Anthony & his whole team are absolutely amazing!!
    I would of given them 10 Stars if I could. My son’s wedding pictures were way beyond anything I could of dreamed of. Our photographer really loved her job & it showed.
    The video they did captured all the highlights of the wedding & they didn’t miss a beat. As the mother of the groom & planning the entire wedding with my daughter in law Michael Anthony & his team were a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristi · Married on 07/08/2018

I cannot begin to say enough about Michael Anthony Photography!!! From the minute we emailed as an interested couple to our engagement session, to the day of our wedding, to the last shot of the night, to viewing the SPECTACULAR photos taken after the wedding....we always felt like royalty and were treated with so much respect and genuine service. We got married on what seemed to be the hottest day of the year and our photos came out so wonderful and we are so over the moon happy with the, it makes you automatically forget the sweat that was dripping. The photographers have such beautiful visions and really see every shot through the end. We will definitely continue to use Michael Anthony for our future family photos and anything that needs a special moment captured because they literally do just that!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Michael Anthony Photography 31
    Michael Anthony Photography 32
    Michael Anthony Photography 33

Briana · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael and Jen and their entire team are absolutely AMAZING! My venue was very dark, with very little natural light and I got married in the evening at the very end of October. Needless to say I needed a skilled photographer who wasn't afraid of getting those dark shots and who embraced the dark romantic look I was going for. Michael was absolutely hands down the best choice. Upon meeting his Studio Manager who showed me gorgeous examples of "darker" weddings he had done, I was sold. Michael and Jen made the entire process so easy. They are very professional, incredibly artistic, and just enjoyable to be around. They were able to capture those little intimate moments that made the day so special. It was very important to me to be able to find a photographer that I got along with on a personal level. I was happy to have them be a part of my day and quite frankly, a little sad when I said goodbye to them at the end of our wedding. Furthermore, our pictures were incredible. I have received non-stop compliments and inquiries as to who my photographer was. I cannot recommend Michael enough, if you are getting married, BOOK HIM. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

We love Michael and his team! They were so professional, amazingly artistic, and we got SO many comments about how amazing our photos were. We knew we were in good hands with this team, and it was one of the most fun elements of the wedding planning process to work with them!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Anjel & Zabrina · Married on 05/18/2018

The Michael Anthony Team (Courtney, Hunter, & Stefani(Studio23)) were fantastic from start to finish. They made our wedding experience extremely special, stress free, and rewarding. My wife was in Copenhagen when we decided to go with Michael Anthony to be our photographer so there was some pressure there when I went in alone and had to make a decision without my better half, but seeing the work of the MA team, and the hospitality of Courtney made the experience not so overwhelming. Overall our wedding experience was fun and exciting and closing out with Hunter and Courtney was the icing on the cake during our viewing. We are excited to place our wedding photos around our home so that we can visually enjoy them forever. We have found our forever photography firm and can’t wait to capture more moments as we grow our family!

Sent on 06/13/2018