17 Reviews for MeVideography

Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
16 MeVideography Reviews

Ed, did a 3 camera shoot of me speaking at a healthcare conference. He is easy to work with and goes above and been to deliver a world class product. ED arrive 90 minutes early to discuss my requirements and set up his equipment. The presentation was 90 minutes and he used 3 cameras. After the presentation he interviewed participants and then provided me a demo video with customer testimonials that showcased my speaking skills including audience interaction and client testimonials. He also provided me all the video shot for the day. Needless to say I will use Ed in the future for all my video needs. Hire him and I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

John Bentley

Profile Picture John, 9/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Storytelling

This review is a little late... We got married 6 months ago and due to some mix ups with the photographer that we used (Not Ed), I only have the video to really remember the experience at the church. Not only did he capture the church and the wedding he was able to get amazing video from the whole experience -- the details, the people, the venue, the photos, and all the other important little things that you spend SO MUCH time on before the big day and forget to look at the day of! The video that Ed made us was spectacular and I can only imagine how time consuming!!!!.... I could not have asked for a better memory of our amazing day! We loved every second of it and it would all be a distant memory at this point had we not paid that extra money for the videographer. I highly recommend MEVideography to capture the day. Ed was incredibly flexible and really understanding. His quality of video was extraordinary and so creative. I am very grateful that we booked MEVideography with someone so amazing! Thank you, Ed!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Edward filmed our May 2017 wedding in Wilmington, NC. He quickly responded when I emailed him and met with us. I could tell he knew what we were looking for and after watching our video he sure did! I cry every time I watch our video because he just made it so beautiful. He really caught every special moment while being discreet! I would highly recommend Edward as your videographer! Thank you so much for allowing us to relive our day in such a beautiful way!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

ME videography was great!
Edward captured things that I never imagined and he made the best day of my life even better ! That special day was such a blur with everything going on, but now I can relive it whenever I want to. I enjoyed that he captured all my family and friends having such a good day ! I highly recommend Edward !

Profile Picture Jake, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First of all, I found Ed's website as one of the first ones when I was researching and had a feeling he was a hidden gem and boy was I right. He was amazing!! We just got our wedding video back and we are so thrilled.....it made me cry right from the start and that's exactly what I was hoping for and the right moments to catch. He did an excellent job and worked so hard getting the perfect flow and song choices I wanted. Ed is truly a professional and was so prompt the day of our wedding and so friendly. We are blessed to have found him, truly!

Profile Picture jennifer, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Edward and Molly were absolutely amazing!! They captured our wedding day and us so perfectly!!! We absolutely love our video and they got it back to us so quickly! Thank you so much for all you guys did, we are so happy that you were there to capture our day!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Edward did such an amazing job! Super easy to work with. I made the call, booked him, worked out all the details over the phone and come wedding day there he was. He captured every moment of my wife and I's special day! The video could not have been more perfect. Edward is also really easy to taking suggestions and will do anything possible to make your video exactly what you want. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Caleb, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ed was awesome! Our video was more than we could've asked for, I felt like we were just reliving our day when I watched it for the first time. He got every important moment for us. Half the time we didn't even know he was there, very professional. He's so friendly and does great work! I would reccomend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Edward Bakinowski is absolutely wonderful at what he does! We hired Me Videography just a few weeks before our wedding and I am so glad we did. His prices are reasonable, he is prompt at responding and very attentive. He created a wonderfully edited piece of footage that we will cherish for many years. I can't say enough good things about Edward and his work! Definitely Hire him! Cheers!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/27/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Edward did a great job on our wedding video, I cried like a baby when I watched it! We did not communicate alot before the wedding, so I was a little nervous. From the moment I met him on the morning of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands! He was very kind, constantly telling me how awesome everything (including my dress) looked. He never made any of our girls feel uncomfortable (which can sometimes happen when you have one man in a room of 15 women)! He worked very well with the photographers and was very discrete but still caught every moment I wanted him to catch! I couldn't have asked for more! I can hardly wait to see the ceremony edit! I know it will be as great as the highlight!

Profile Picture User4996742, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Edward did a wonderful job. He did some portraits as well as candidly capturing many special moments. The photos are fabulous and we are so so pleased. He was very easy to work with and really paid attention to what we were wanting. I know it could not have been easy to get some of the shots as we have a 19 month old who was in a bad mood and a 10 year old who doesn't like pictures. So glad that he was able to come do out photography!

Profile Picture Star, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was great and helpful. Gave me a package I could afford with great service.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

ME videography did a great job . They were very professional. Ed has a great eye for catching stuff that I would've never thought but I really appreciated . They really made the happiest day of my life something I can watch over and over again with my husband. Thanks,Lexi Brown

Profile Picture Lexi, 4/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Edward was such an amazing videographer and captured the energy of our wedding day so perfectly! From our first meeting he was so easy to communicate with and listened to our ideas about what we were looking for in our wedding video. He was incredibly reasonable price-wise and a pleasure to work with! Every single one of our family and friends who have watched our video said it was the best they had seen - full of emotion and beautifully edited. I was blown away with the quality of his work, and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Vicki, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Documentary, Traditional

We are so thrilled with the work that Ed did for our wedding videography! He made the whole process very easy, and the video he made for us truly captured the happiness, excitement, and love of our day. Ed is very eager to work with brides to create the video that they're hoping for, and he was professional and easy to have around on the wedding day itself- very discreet but still present for all the moments! I highly recommend Ed--you really cannot beat the value in Eastern NC!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/6/14, 1 Review