Merrell Photography & Cinematography Reviews

24 | Tampa, FL

24 Reviews for Merrell Photography & Cinematography

Caroline · Married on 10/04/2014

Merrell photography is absolutely wonderful! I loved my save the dates, engagement and wedding pictures! They are fun to work with as well!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Christa · Married on 09/06/2014

Mr Chad was absolutely ah-mazing! My wedding had so much confusion and he handled it like a champ. Your photos will be GORGEOUS no matter what happens. He gets photos you don't even know about! Very fast at having them up to view. Very clear and sharp images. Mr. Chad caught some of the most memorable moments of my life and every time I look at them I cry with happiness. Thank you so much he will be doing all my photos from now on!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Joanna · Married on 10/12/2013

To anyone needing Photography or Videography for their event, or simply for updated headshots/baby photos/senior photos; I highly recommend Chad Merrell and his team!! He was very responsive, EASY to work with, made everyone feel comfortable, and professional. I'm also happy to report that you get a great value for your dollar with this company! He is very fair in his pricing and will work with you to make sure your dreams are met within your budget. I have wonderful photos from my wedding, and a video that will last a lifetime. Thank you Chad and the whole Merrell team! My memories of our special day are beautiful and will be cherished always!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Chad and his team did an amazing job on our wedding. The quality of the work that was done was great and very thorough. They were very receptive to request made through out the night, and we were surprised at how quickly we received our proofs back from the wedding. Even though we live out of town, we will be back to Chad for any photo services we may need. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/13/2013

Merrell Photography was wonderful to work with. They helped make my wedding day extra special. The photographs are beautiful and I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2013

They were awesome to work with!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

elyse · Married on 01/05/2013

We really enjoyed having Merrell take both our engagement and wedding pictures. They were so easy to work with and really made the whole process a breeze. We couldn't have asked for any better pictures, and I would highly recommend them to any one who wants top notch photos!! Thanks Merrell Photography, we had a blast and love our pictures!!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Krystal · Married on 12/15/2012

I was 110% satisfied with my decision to use Merrell Photography! They are fabulous!!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Chad and his team did our wedding and they were amazing. We had an evening wedding and they were with us and our wedding party all day and for all of the festivities of the reception. They were so easy to work with and made sure the entire day was captured. And the end product was more than we could have ever hoped for, so so beautiful. I highly recommend Chad, you will not be disappointed!
    Paige and Ray
    10-20-12

Sent on 12/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

I absolutely loved working with Chad and Judith Merrell for my wedding.....we had tons of fun shooting that day and we shared alot of laughs :) They take AMAZING photos and i would recommend them to anyone!!!

Chad also took our engagement pictures in Savannah GA and we had a blast that day as well!!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

John and Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2012

Chad made this day so special for our daughter. Her wedding day! He came over and spent the day following the wedding party around and never left until the job was completed. Easy to work with, very flexible, and price was very reasonable. We highly reccomend his services!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Julianna · Married on 08/04/2012

Excellent job! Absolutely love my pictures!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Our wedding video was amazing, Chad worked well with the entire wedding party and got some very memorable footage of our special day!! Very professional and I would recommend any time!!

Leila · Married on 04/21/2012

Great photographer. Had a awesome experience with Merrell Photography would recommend to anyone who wants QUALITY work. Prints turn out gorgeous. Their work is like something from a magazine . Very nice people to work with :) I was very pleased with my photographs :)

Sent on 01/25/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2012

If you are looking for a photographer/videographer, I would highly recommend Merrell Photography! They are fabulous and will make sure that you have beautiful memories of your event. Our wedding took place in March, 2012 and after two years of planning, it rained. I'm not talking a light sprinkle with a rainbow...it RAINED. The most rain Thomasville, GA had seen all year. Chad and Judith, the photographers, made sure that we got the pictures we wanted and so much more! They even traveled all the way back to Thomasville a month after the wedding to do some re-takes for us. I couldn't be happier with our pictures and the services they provided. Their packages are great and range in prices so that you get the services you want and still remain in your budget. Definitely give them a call and see if they can help make your memories last forever with beautiful images/videos.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Stephani · Married on 06/11/2011

Chad and Judith are a wonderful team! They were able to capture the love and enthusiasm of our wedding day beautifully! Great family to work with and so creative with photography ideas! They made my camera-shy husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera...absolutely amazing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Allison · Married on 02/26/2011

I was very impressed with Merrell Photography. The entire process with Chad was great. He was easy to contact, quick to respond to any questions, and very friendly. He made our wedding day so comfortable and captured some precious moments of our day. The pictures are amazing and of high quality. I am so glad I chose the best photographer for our wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Mallory · Married on 02/12/2011

My name is Mallory Farrell..and I got married on Feb. 12, 2011. I LOVE Merrell Photography. They did sooo good on our wedding pics, engagement pics and we also done a Bridal shoot which was AMAZING!!..they take the best pics! They are great people to work with and I absolutely love my wedding album they made for me and my husband. If your tryin to figure out who you want to take your pics for our wedding or anything I would really recommend them!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2010

Chad Merrell at Merrell photography helped make my wedding day perfect! He catered to all my photography needs and made sure every detail was captured! I know that I will never forget that day, but thanks to Merrell photography I will not forget the slightest detail because he captured every last bit of it and for that I am truly thankful! If you want wonderful friendly service he is the photographer for you!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Rhonda · Married on 09/11/2010

I am the motherf of the bride. I was and still am very proud of the work that Merrell Photography has done for us. He has provided us with Junior and Senior sessions, engagement and wedding sessions and has recently added my son's engagement and wedding to the list. Chad is a very professional yet personal and laid back photographer. He makes his subject feel very comfortable. The quality of the picture are amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Heather · Married on 10/10/2009

Merrell Photography did an amazing job with my wedding pictures! I would reccomend them to anyone. They had wonderful ideas for creative pictures and were very patient with the younger children.

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2009

Best photographer EVER!!! Best money ever spent. Easy to work with and provides the best product!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2007

Merrell Photography did an excellent job on our wedding! Pictures are very important to me and they exceeded my expectations. I have used them on several different occasions since then! I have recommended them every time.

Sent on 01/23/2013

My wedding photos were amazing! Chad and his wife were very friendly and professional!

Sent on 01/09/2013