27 Reviews for Memories Videography

One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

This video put a beautiful day in to a memorable keepsake. Anne was so amazing to work with and offered some great suggestions. Definitely a must have for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Shirley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My fiance and I decided to hire a videographer a little late in our wedding planning process. After hearing advice from many other couples we decided we definitely wanted to capture our day on film. When looking for videographers in the Richmond area Memories came to mind as they filmed the wedding of one of my very close friends a couple years prior. Memories had done such a great job on my friend's wedding video and I was absolutely thrilled when they turned out to still be available for our wedding date! As my fiance and I were wedding planning from out of town I was extremely thankful that Memories was so responsive and easy to do business with over email. By the time I met Anne and team in person when I invited them to join us at our final venue walkthrough, I felt like we were good friends. On the actual wedding day Adam was phenomenal to work with. He was very discreet filming as we all got ready. He really fit right in making us laugh, and easing some pre-wedding jitters too! He made all of my bridesmaids and family feel comfortable and it honestly felt like he was just another friend in the room. When we arrived at our venue a second shooter joined Adam. The Memories team worked seamlessly alongside our photographer and her assistants throughout the day. After such a wonderful experience with Memories prior to and on our wedding day, we anxiously awaited our family film and cinematic short. We just received our family film a few days ago (just in time for the holidays!) and it was such an incredible experience re-watching our day. It is true what they say-the day really flies by. There were so many small moments that we had forgotten about that Memories enabled us to relive, and for that we are so grateful. We absolutely cannot wait for our cinematic short to arrive. If it's anything like our family film-it is sure to be amazing.

Profile Picture Addie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our wedding video from Memories. Everyone was great to work with, professional, and quickly answered any questions that I had about what to expect. Anne met us on site to walk through both our ceremony and reception sites and was very flexible with setting up the meeting time and date. Yes there’s a 2 month turnaround time, but honestly - it gave us something to look forward to once the wedding buzz wore off. I’ve received so many compliments on the quality and production of the film from family and friends as well. I found the price to be very reasonable for Richmond especially once we received the footage back, the quality is amazing. I’d highly recommend this vendor for a couple looking to add a videographer to their wedding day.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Memories did a wonderful job with our wedding video! They capture our wedding perfectly! Anne and Adam are very responsive and friendly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Memories perfectly captured every moment of our big day! I cannot imagine a better team to work with. Anne & Adam are incredible. They are organized, easy to work with, helpful, easy to get in touch with, and most importantly, they brought a smile to my face. During the stressful times that come with wedding planning, if you have a team that can bring you smiles and make you worry-free, then you have EVERYTHING. The entire Memories team delivered on this and we are so happy we had the privilege to work with such an amazing company!

Profile Picture Molly , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Memories was a great choice for the specific video we wanted to capture from our wedding day! The way they intertwined my fathers speech into the video made it that much more special and made many close friends including my husband and I, shed a tear. They were very professional and responsive through the whole process and the video itself is great quality!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Let me begin by saying that I work in the Video Production field and was very hesitant about hiring a team to capture my wedding. I knew I would be extremely critical and nit-picky of the work done by whoever I went with. I explained this to Anne and the entire team at Memories, and they told me not to worry and they had it covered. My wife and I could not be happier with the work that was done and shown in our cinematic short film.

From my first interaction with the team, they met my every request and answered every question with ridiculous speed at all hours of the day. They provided some very helpful feedback that positively influenced our planning of the day and we cannot thank them enough!

They were great to work with the day of the wedding as well. My wife felt incredibly comfortable around Adam as she was getting ready and they captured so much awesome footage that we can look back on forever. They do a great job of capturing this footage, but never once being in the way or making it known they are there (a huge deal in the video world!).

I cannot thank the entire Memories team enough and I cannot say enough amazing things about them! If you are wavering on whether you should get a videographer for your wedding, do it, and hire Memories. There is so much going on during your special day that they will be able to show you in a video that you may never actually see first hand. They are well worth the money, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing from start to finish! Very professional at the wedding and great product. Very kind and worked with us the whole time. Could not ask for a better vendor!!!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a great experience with Memories for our wedding! They were the best value for a great quality videographer. Everyone loved our short video and we can't wait to watch our longer video that just arrived! They are willing to work with you on what you want and are very quick to respond to e-mails. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Memories was exactly what I was looking for in a videographer team. They were so attentive to all of my questions as I was deciding who I wanted to record my wedding weekend. They showed up early and left after we were completely finished. I gave them some ideas of what I was looking for and they just made it happen. The quality of the video matches up with the quality of the amazing people you get to work with! Adam was so great to work with (always getting the perfect shot) and Anne was such a great contact to have, answering all of my questions as they rolled in. They had all of the technology to make the film you wanted! I will always treasure our sweet video, perfectly captured our special day.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Videographers showed up to the venue early and were extremely professional. They were able to get all the shots they wanted without being overbearing or in your face. Video came out great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I called Memories two weeks before my wedding panicking because I realized I now wanted a videographer to capture my wedding day. I spoke with Anne and within two days she organized a crew for my NYE wedding. Adam arrived on time and was more than professional. He made me feel comfortable and I didn't even realize he was there most of the time. I am so happy I chose Memories to capture my wedding day because the video turned out fabulous. I honestly couldn't believe the quality of the video. Thank you Anne, Adam, and everyone else who was involved in my special day.

Profile Picture Liz, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't imagine a better company to work with!! Anne is incredible in the office and the guys were so professional, talented and captured the entire day without ever seeming intrusive. They worked wonderfully with our photographer and made us feel at ease immediately. Their ability to catch the small moments most people miss was almost uncanny! Anne always got back to me immediately and accommodated any odd requests we came up with, even post- production. Our video is beautiful and we will cherish it forever! Thank you Memories!

Profile Picture Janna, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Really awesome to work with and always available whenever I needed anything. They know what they are doing and will have everything covered for you so trust me this will be one vendor you will not have to worry about!! I was on the fence about having a videographer at my wedding, but choosing Memories was hands down the best decision!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was so impressed with Ricky & his staff! I called him "the day before" my daughters wedding -- (due to another situation that did not work) It was an "emergency call!" He called me back within the hour. Not only did he & one of his staff come-- they were FANTASTIC!! They knew how to shoot the wedding without getting in the way of the moment! When I received the video-- I played it so much my husband thought I would wear it out!! Ricky & his staff captured this memory for us more than I thought was possible!! It was worth every penny & I would not hesitate to highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Denise , 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Traditional, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception

Very professional and worked in a timely manner. Quality was exceptional and they blended in very well with the ceremony.

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Memories and team were exceptional to work with for our big day. Leading up to the wedding, they were in constant contact about details we wanted included, timeline, etc. Their attentiveness to our event was extremely appreciated. They captured every moment and created both a short/highlights and long video that make us feel like we are reliving the day every time we are watching. On the day of, they capture everything perfectly without interfering in the moments - something that can definitely be taken for granted with a videographer! I would absolutely recommend Memories to a friend - hiring them was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. Thank you, Memories!

Profile Picture Marla, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional crew went to many different locations to get all necessary shots. The editing of the video was very well done which made for a great end product for us to enjoy!

Profile Picture User6670810, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The week before my wedding, my grandfather went into hospice care. I was devastated that he and my grandmother would miss our big day and frantically searched the internet for a solution. When I spoke with Ricky (who answered the phone on a Sunday!) he assured me that they would be able to help. They didn't cost us an arm and a leg, they got beautiful shots of our Big Day, and were so accommodating to a family in need. Being able to share the wedding video with my grandparents was such a special moment for me and my family and I can't thank the Memories team enough for coming to the rescue. On top of it all, they gave us a great highlight reel to our first dance song which we were able to share with family and friends on YouTube. Great to work with, terrific end product, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Extremely professional. Video service was EXACTLY what we requested. Their attention to detail was unbelievable! Final dvd was amazing! We watched it over and over!

Profile Picture User4506612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ricky and his team at memories have been phenomenal throughout the whole video selection, creation and then filming on the day of the wedding. I have not seen the final product as it was only a couple weeks ago and I still owe them the photos for the montage I'm having put on it but I cannot wait and I know it will be great! Also I was on a tight budget - decided to splurge on the video because I knew I would regret it - and Ricky really touched me by how much time he took to make sure I knew the different options and levels of video I would get with each package to help me pick the right one for me based on both my budgetary concerns and the final product I envisioned.

Profile Picture Katya, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Memories Videography was great to work with. They were so professional that I barely noticed them during the wedding and I am telling I am usually camera shy and would spot a camera a mile away to run away from. They still capture all the small and crazy moment that happened. The song chosen by Adam and his team for our video short completely reflected "us". Again it was awesome working with them. They make me wants to get married all over again every time I watched the cinematic short.

Profile Picture Dembi, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They are very nice, give them your budget and they will work with you to try and give you what you want. Best advice communicate with your vendors exactly what you want and anything or image you want to make sure your get on film. Be sure you cover what you want images of and coverage that you want memories of, go over you special day and all parts of that day that you want on film, there is no second take. Memories Videography has great quality and great people!

Profile Picture User7606668, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.1

Great video footage, and the short is beautiful!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/26/17, 1 Review