19 S Coalter St, Staunton, VA 24401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Film & Flourish

Film & Flourish is a wedding videography business located in Staunton, Virginia, that serves the surrounding Richmond, Charlottesville, and Roanoke regions. Owner and lead videographer Andrew Jay is keen to satisfy each couple and remove any stress over their wedding video. Andrew can apply his skills to create lasting keepsakes of your precious memories so that you can easily enjoy them in the years to come.

Film & Flourish will be on hand to capture your unique love story. Andrew’s cinematic film styling ensures that you (and family) will be the stars of your video, with your loved ones playing the supporting cast. This videographer would be happy to provide you with a highlight video of your wedding, an engagement video, as well as the full wedding film.

Follow Film & Flourish on

12 Reviews for Film & Flourish

• Brogan

Brogan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew is absolutely incredible. I was hesitant to book a videographer because everyone says they never watch their videos. All I can say is that’s because they don’t have this guys. I can’t possibly put into words his work, professionalism, energy, promptness, and unbelievable work. He is a dream vendor!!!!! I would hire him to film my entire life if I could. The teaser he made us literally seems like a Hollywood film/movie trailer. He was SO fun to work with, kept us laughing, and captured every possible emotion and detail. Every bride should chose Andrew if he’s available. My friends and family can’t get enough of our videos and he has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to provide unbelievable content and make sure we get things quickly. This guy could charge 5x what he does and it would be worth it. Book him!!!!!!!!! It will be the best wedding decision you make.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Mark Acree · Married on 04/21/2020

@FilmandFlourish is simply a must!!!! You won’t have any regrets.

My wife and I got married in April 2020 (right in the mist of the Covid 19 pandemic). The original plan was for June, but when we couldn’t have the wedding we planned we decided to elope at a waterfall we were both fond of. With our other wedding falling through everything about our elopement was put together within 5 days. This included organizing things with Andrew and walking him through everything we would love to have. The experience was incredible. He never made things feel rushed, and genuinely took away any stress we had about having a stranger at what was to be a fairly intimate ceremony. His personality is incredibly fun to be around, and it’s evident that God has blessed him with an eye for finding stunning shots. I would recommend following him on instagram @filmandfloursh and having his work speak for itself. Can’t say enough good things about him. If you’re anywhere near the east coast hit him up!!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 08/21/2020

Paige Heathcock · Married on 03/06/2020

Andrew is the BEST!

Hiring Andrew was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our big day! As someone who absolutely hates being in front of a camera, Andrew made both my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease. He is extremely friendly and wonderful to work with and truly cares about you and what your vision is.

Not only that, but his work also happens to be AMAZING! We've watched our wedding video at least 100000 times, and I tear up every time. It is truly a treasure we will hold onto forever. Please do yourself a favor and invest in him! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Film & Flourish FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3495
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4995
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 19 S Coalter St Staunton, VA, 24401 See on map
    443-605-4310 (Phone number)
    Location of (Film & Flourish)