Film & Flourish Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lindsay Married on 05/29/2021

Great to work with!

Film & Flourish was great to work with and provided beautiful videos of our wedding!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding investment

Andrew was hands down one of our best wedding investments. He made us feel so comfortable, was a fly on the wall when he needed to be, and helped navigate us along the way when getting footage. He is easy to get a hold of leading up to the day/after the wedding, and so personable. Our wedding party wanted to be best friends with him by the end of the night! He is worth every penny! Photos attached are stills from his footage
  • Brogan
    Brogan Married on 10/10/2020

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew is absolutely incredible. I was hesitant to book a videographer because everyone says they never watch their videos. All I can say is that’s because they don’t have this guys. I can’t possibly put into words his work, professionalism, energy, promptness, and unbelievable work. He is a dream vendor!!!!! I would hire him to film my entire life if I could. The teaser he made us literally seems like a Hollywood film/movie trailer. He was SO fun to work with, kept us laughing, and captured every possible emotion and detail. Every bride should chose Andrew if he’s available. My friends and family can’t get enough of our videos and he has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to provide unbelievable content and make sure we get things quickly. This guy could charge 5x what he does and it would be worth it. Book him!!!!!!!!! It will be the best wedding decision you make.
  • Jenny
    Jenny H. Married on 09/19/2020

We love Film & Flourish!

Andrew is a special talent in our area, and we’re so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him for our wedding. His films are jaw-droppingly beautiful, and his artistry shines through with each and every one. Andrew is also a really fun person to work with! His lighthearted and caring approach to working with his couples makes him feel like more of a friend than a vendor. For anyone who is on the fence about whether a videographer fits into your vendor list, we encourage you to connect with Andrew and watch his work - it will become instantly clear that he can provide you with a priceless keepsake that you’ll cherish in the years to come.
  • Madi
    Madi I. Married on 08/11/2020

Incredible!

Man oh man is Andrew incredible at his job! I was hesitant to book a videographer because I didn't know if we would really watch the video but let me tell you... Andrew absolutely crushed it and I've watched our teaser probably 100 times. He captured the entire feel of the day perfectly. He chooses his music so carefully to match his couples and their specific wedding day feel. I am so obsessed and can not wait to see our full video. If you're hesitating... DON'T. Reach out to Andrew ASAP!
    Colleen M. Married on 07/04/2020

Incredible! covid can’t stop this man!

Andrew is incredibly easy and fun to work with. With the craziness of COVID and readjusting plans, Andrew was always extremely responsive and willing to figure out a plan that would work. He worked so well with the entire team of the day: photographer, wedding planner, caterer, and bridal party - and definitely added some humor which we very much appreciated. The videos were all beautiful and we will treasure them forever. My husband and I are extremely happy with all that Andrew has done for us - including staying up until 1am when the highlight video finished uploading so I would Wakeup to our video!
    Mark A. Married on 04/21/2020

@FilmandFlourish is simply a must!!!! You won’t have any regrets.

My wife and I got married in April 2020 (right in the mist of the Covid 19 pandemic). The original plan was for June, but when we couldn’t have the wedding we planned we decided to elope at a waterfall we were both fond of. With our other wedding falling through everything about our elopement was put together within 5 days. This included organizing things with Andrew and walking him through everything we would love to have. The experience was incredible. He never made things feel rushed, and genuinely took away any stress we had about having a stranger at what was to be a fairly intimate ceremony. His personality is incredibly fun to be around, and it’s evident that God has blessed him with an eye for finding stunning shots. I would recommend following him on instagram @filmandfloursh and having his work speak for itself. Can’t say enough good things about him. If you’re anywhere near the east coast hit him up!!! You won’t regret it.
    Paige H. Married on 03/06/2020

Andrew is the BEST!

Hiring Andrew was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our big day! As someone who absolutely hates being in front of a camera, Andrew made both my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease. He is extremely friendly and wonderful to work with and truly cares about you and what your vision is.

Not only that, but his work also happens to be AMAZING! We've watched our wedding video at least 100000 times, and I tear up every time. It is truly a treasure we will hold onto forever. Please do yourself a favor and invest in him! You will not regret it!
  • Hilary
    Hilary B. Married on 01/01/2020

Blown away by our beautiful video!!

Andrew and the team at Film and Flourish gave us the most beautiful wedding video we could have ever imagined.
    Once we officially hired him, Andrew scheduled a FaceTime for me and My fiancé so that he could get to know us better and get a feel for us as a couple as well as understand what we were looking for in terms of our wedding video. He didn’t have a cookie-cutter idea of what he would provide for us, instead he wanted to cater the video to our specific taste. He asked us things like what words we would use to describe our relationship, what aspects of his previous videos did we like the most, and what our overall wedding day vibe was going to be. This was months before the big day, and leading closer and closer to it, he kept in contact with us frequently to ask us if we had any new ideas or thoughts about what we wanted. We couldn’t have asked for a more caring person to cover one of the most important day of our lives.

What Andrew created for us is such a beautiful representation of our Charleston wedding. He captured the essence of us as a couple and the entire day overall. We are so incredibly blown away by this wonderful video, and we will cherish it forever! Thank you SO much to Andrew and his team at Film and Flourish for making our wedding video dream come true.
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 11/05/2019

Nobody will make a better wedding video than Andrew Gilford!

If you are looking for someone to capture the best day of your life, Andy is your guy. I reached out to Andy two months before my wedding, crossing my fingers he would be available (he gets booked fast because he's amazing-don't wait to reach out to him!!)
    We are so thankful he was available, and that he was able to be our videographer!! Andy went above and beyond our ideas of what our wedding video would look like. Since our first day emailing him to the day we got our wedding video on an external drive to always have, Andy was great with communication, professional, up front with all details, and an all around great guy to work with. You NEED to reach out to him to be your videographer!
    Melanie D. Married on 10/19/2019

Andrew is incredibly talented!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Andrew! I found him on social media and immediately fell in love with every single video on his page. He is so incredibly talented! Not to mention, he has the best personality! My husband and I felt like we had known him our whole lives! Everyone at our wedding loved him! He is so personable and is truly passionate about what he does. He captured every emotion of our wedding day perfectly!
    If you are looking for a videographer, Andrew is your guy!! We can’t thank him enough!🥰
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 09/21/2019

Best decision you will ever make

Words will never be enough to describe Andrews talent, attention to detail and passion for his work! From the very beginning Andrew put us at ease and comfort with his professionalism, eagerness to get to know us and vast knowledge. He went above and beyond the entire process of planning, our wedding day and even after to make us feel so special. The teaser and highlight film is something my family will cherish forever, he was able to include every single special moment and really capture not only our love but our family and friends personalities throughout. Also it’s just PURELY AMAZING from the music, clips, fades, EVERYTHING. Not getting a video is every bride and grooms biggest regret, booking ANDREW WILL BE THE BEST DECISION YOU MAKE!!! You spend so much time, effort and money planning this day don’t you want to relive it forever?!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy A. Married on 08/10/2019

A One of A Kind Videographer

Andrew is quite simply the best videographer you will find. He gave us more than we could have ever asked for by capturing our wedding in such a special way that we will be able to cherish forever. Not only did we receive masterful work in the form of our many videos (social media teaser the very next day, feature length highlight film, full ceremony, speeches, and dances), we found a true friend who poured his heart and soul into making our wedding weekend perfect. Andrew attended our welcome party the night before, arrived at our venue at 10 am the day of our wedding, stayed up until 4 am the night after our wedding working on our highlight, and attended our Sunday Brunch to debut our teaser film in front of all our friends and family. There was not a dry eye in that room after watching the video he made for us to recap our big day! He is the most committed and dedicated vendor you will find and you will walk away with not only a priceless collection of films that allow you to relive and share your day with friends and family, but a friend who will be part of your life from now on. We can’t thank Andrew enough for what he did for us. If you’re reading this and you’re lucky enough to have found Andrew, look no further and prepare to have your wedding captured in a way that no one else can offer.
  • Zachary
    Zachary M. Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Videographer!

Andrew was amazing to work with! He was professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. He was proactive in anticipating any unique aspects of our venue since it was at a private residence and was able to perfectly capture our wedding day! We absolutely loved working with Andrew and couldn't recommend him any more.

On top of that, not only is Andrew great to work with, we are obsessed with the video that he put together. We have probably watched it at least 1000 times. Going into our wedding planning, we weren't initially convinced we needed at wedding videographer, but we are SO glad that we found Andrew. His videos were a perfect way to capture and re-live our wedding day.
  • Holland
    Holland B. Married on 06/07/2019

Andrew is amazing!

During my wedding planning process, like most bride to bed, I felt overwhelmed! I was trying to find a budget friendly videographer but also a high quality one. My fiancé and I also wanted something specific about our video. I contact TONS of videographers many who weren’t willing to do what we wanted. One night I got so overwhelmed I just prayed on it. I know it sounds silly to pray for something like that but I did and GOD ANSWERED! I found Andrew! He was professional and kind! Andrew has even become a great friend since our day! I couldn’t have imagine it without him! Best decision you’ll make for your wedding is choosing Andrew!
    Alyson Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely stunning video and great to work with!

We reached out to Andrew a few weeks before our wedding in hopes that he would be available for our big day. Initially we were not looking into videographers, but when my husband's father became ill, we decided it was important for us to have one. We really liked his video style - especially his ability to capture the whole venue with a drone. We were so happy when he said he was available and willing to do our wedding so last minute! He was very responsive and worked with us to create a package that would capture everything we wanted. He was also very easy to work with, professional, and funny! Andrew WAY surpassed our expectations with the beautiful and thoughtful video he created. He captured so many amazing moments that we look forward to re-living for years to come.
    Andelyn Married on 09/15/2018

Videographer Extraordinaire

As a wedding planner, I’ve worked with many videographers and seen a lot of their work. When it was my turn, I knew right away I wanted to hire Andrew, having seen his videos. Andrew was easy and personal to work with right off the bat. He listened to all our many ideas and shared his own, which was extremely helpful. When the big day came, he was so positive, energetic and flowing with creativity even though he had just shot a wedding the day before. He caught moments and memories I couldn’t fully appreciate in the moment with everything going on and I’m so grateful because it’s as if he slowed time down and gave us a highlight reel of our big day. Our wedding video is one of the most precious things we own and our friends/family still rave about how it’s the best they’ve seen, all thanks to Andrew.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 03/17/2018

100% would recommend for your wedding day videographer!

We didn’t even know we needed Andrew and the Film & Flourish team! Our videographer notified us a few months out from our wedding that he wasn’t able to shoot the video on our wedding day due to a work conflict. Therefore, he recommended a few other videographers and we knew hands down we wanted Andrew.

Andrew brought amazing energy the day of, was prompt, funny, easy going and worked extremely well with our photographer. He is a great guy to work with and did an amazing job with all of the footage and even stayed past his hours he needed to make sure he covered everything he wanted to capture.

Would 100% recommend Andrew and Film & Flourish for you wedding day videographer! He did an amazing job and we couldn’t be happier!