220 McConville Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About True Vine Films

A professional wedding videographer in Lynchburg, Virginia, True Vine Films has been filming weddings since early 2015. Founded by professional cinematographer Eduardo Gomez, the company strives to create a story of your special day through the magic of motion picture film. Taking a cinematic approach when filming each ceremony and reception, True Vine Films looks forward to serving you and your significant other on such an important day!

Eduardo and his team realize they only have one chance to capture your intimate moments, therefore great pride is taken in every frame. To provide a memorable experience for you and your guests, the following services are offered:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Revisions

Other Services
True Vine Films provides an array of formats for couples to choose from when receiving their footage. Options include the following:

• Digital download
still 1

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for True Vine Films

Anastasia · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were having a difficult time finding a videographer since I could not find any that had the professional quality I was looking for, and I was SO happy when we found True Vine and saw their highlight films. The quality is absolutely amazing, our video came out better than I could imagine. Eduardo is so easy to work with and even traveled to Greensboro, NC for our wedding. He made us feel very comfortable, as my husband and I felt a bit awkward at first. We were not going to have a videographer at first, but it was the BEST decision we made to go with True Vine Films! The highlight film captured our entire day so perfectly and really takes you back to that moment, much better than photos can. Thank you again for your amazing work! We can't wait to see our full videos of the service and reception! :) -Anastasia & Austin

• Kacie

Kacie · Married on 09/17/2016

We decided somewhat last minute on a videographer for our wedding. We weren't sure if it was in the budget, and if it was a must have for our wedding. BOY, am I glad we changed our mind. We spoke with several videographers of ranging quality and price, and felt that True Vine had it all. Eduardo was incredible to work with - very responsive, proactive and flexible to our needs. For the price and quality, we felt it was an unbeatable value.

The day of our wedding, he was so present and took charge to ensure we were capturing the perfect moments from getting ready to I do, and from the dance floor to our sendoff. He was so professional, and brought a second shooter that enabled him to capture our entire day from multiple angles.

We'll be receiving our final product(s) in the coming months, and we cannot wait to see them. I know the quality will be beautiful, and the videos will be a wonderful way to commemorate our wedding and keep the memories alive. Thank you, True Vine!

True Vine Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,445.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,245.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 220 McConville Rd Lynchburg, VA, 24502 See on map
    5712893807 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:30am-6pm