Melinda's Marvels Reviews

19 | Simpsonville, SC

19 Reviews for Melinda's Marvels

Tiffany · Married on 05/10/2014

Best cake pops I ever had!! Everyone LOVED them!!! Melinda is very talented and can make any design you want! All the flavors were so delicous!!! She arrived on time and even set them very nicely!!! So glad we chose Melinda Marvels!!

Neely · Married on 04/11/2014

Melinda is a wonderful person to work with. I found her at a wedding festival in Greenville, SC. Already having a cake picked out for my wedding, I took one bite of her delicious cake pops, and was instantly hooked. I changed my mind on having a cake and chose her cake pops. They were decorated perfectly and she did everything I asked for my wedding. I was so excited about the pops, that I ordered some of her Christmas pops. I couldn't wait til the wedding. She is awesome and I recommend her to everyone! Did I mention how delicious the cake pops are.... :)) Try the "vanilla honey" & "angel moscato". You'll be hooked!

C · Married on 03/07/2014

Cake pops were amazing! We got tons of compliments on them and they were delicious!

Erin · Married on 10/05/2013

Truly amazing! Melinda was great to work with and our guests went crazy over our golf ball cake pop! I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality treats!

Lorraine · Married on 09/14/2013

Melinda did an excellent job. the cake pops and the cupcakes were excellent. We are so impressed with her creativity. the mini wedding cakes we're awesome as well. when I walked in the room and saw the display I was so happy with what I saw. my guest were as well. As a bride you worry about so many things coming together, and with Melinda I had not one worry. I have her my colors and she went with it. Will use her again and again. We love her bunches.

• I

Ida · Married on 09/14/2013

I ordered cake pops for my wedding and they were by far the most delicious cake pops I have ever eaten. I received so many compliments from my guests on how good they were! Very responsive and professional and great to work with!

• I

Irina · Married on 09/04/2013

Melinda is very sweet and insightful, she made cupcakes and a cake for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful as well as delicious. Melinda will not disappoint you!

Beautiful creations! So tasty and delicious also!

Anna · Married on 05/25/2013

I was overwhelmed by the yummy treat that was created for me for my special day!!!! I had chocolate covered Oreo's that looked EXACTLY like tiny wedding cakes. Everyone at the reception was raving about how beautiful they looked, and then how delicious they tasted!!! I had ordered before for my mother's birthday, and I will be ordering again and again! Melinda's Marvels are the best!

Sojourner · Married on 04/20/2013

The oreo wedding cookies was beautiful loved them

Melinda is truly talented and so easy to work with. The cake pops for my daughter's wedding shower were absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments! She worked closely with me and perfectly matched the wedding colors. I would highly recommend her products, I've never been more pleased.

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2012

I absolutely loved the Wedding cakes Melinda made for my second wedding reception. We had family members that could not make the wedding so we had a second reception for those guest. I had ordered these small wedding cakes for the event. I wish I would have found about her sooner and I would have had her make me items for my wedding.
    I would recommend Melinda's Marvels to anyone who is looking for cake pops, wedding cakes, chocolate covered anything. I will continue to use her for any events I have in the future.

Nicole · event on: 01/29/2013

We had used Melinda's Marvels before so when I wanted something for an anniversary I contacted her and she took pictures of my wedding cake and made me cake pops that looked just like it. I new they would be good but I didn't know they would be that good. They melted in your mouth and had such great flavor. I would order her items over anyone else. I have loved everything from her that we have purchased. She is so delightful and easy to work with. You can hear the smile in her voice when you talk to her on the phone.
    If you are looking for that extra something special for your wedding. Use Melinda's Marvels, You will not be disappointed it.

sonya · Married on 07/07/2012

Melinda makes beautiful treats. She is professional and on top of it!! Love her! Highly recommend her.

• User3482167 · event on: 08/17/2013

Melinda's Marvels was quick to respond to my email and quick to provide me with details and pricing. The delivery was on time as first stated and the cake pops were a HUGE hit. They were cute, detailed, unique, and wonderfully tasteful.

Liz · event on: 12/21/2013

Not only were the cake pops beautiful, they were also delicious! Everything was on time and I would highly recommend Melinda's Marvels!

Brenda · event on: 03/29/2014

Melinda was wonderful to work with and the desserts were beautiful! We ordered cake pops, dipped oreos and dipped pretzel rods in Tiffany blue to match the theme of the bridal shower and they came out perfect (and delicious!). Our shower was also out of state and we had no problems with the distance, everything arrived on time and in great condition.

Dawn · event on: 06/15/2013

The best cake pops ever and the taste is impeccable.

Kathy · event on: 12/08/2012

Melinda is great to work with, she provides a quality product that is both beautiful and delicious!! I can't wait to have another party so I can order more yummy goodies from her!!