19 Reviews for Melinda's Marvels

13 Melinda's Marvels Reviews

Best cake pops I ever had!! Everyone LOVED them!!! Melinda is very talented and can make any design you want! All the flavors were so delicous!!! She arrived on time and even set them very nicely!!! So glad we chose Melinda Marvels!!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 5/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melinda is a wonderful person to work with. I found her at a wedding festival in Greenville, SC. Already having a cake picked out for my wedding, I took one bite of her delicious cake pops, and was instantly hooked. I changed my mind on having a cake and chose her cake pops. They were decorated perfectly and she did everything I asked for my wedding. I was so excited about the pops, that I ordered some of her Christmas pops. I couldn't wait til the wedding. She is awesome and I recommend her to everyone! Did I mention how delicious the cake pops are.... :)) Try the "vanilla honey" & "angel moscato". You'll be hooked!

Profile Picture Neely, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake pops were amazing! We got tons of compliments on them and they were delicious!

Profile Picture C, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Truly amazing! Melinda was great to work with and our guests went crazy over our golf ball cake pop! I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality treats!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/5/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melinda did an excellent job. the cake pops and the cupcakes were excellent. We are so impressed with her creativity. the mini wedding cakes we're awesome as well. when I walked in the room and saw the display I was so happy with what I saw. my guest were as well. As a bride you worry about so many things coming together, and with Melinda I had not one worry. I have her my colors and she went with it. Will use her again and again. We love her bunches.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered cake pops for my wedding and they were by far the most delicious cake pops I have ever eaten. I received so many compliments from my guests on how good they were! Very responsive and professional and great to work with!

Profile Picture Ida, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melinda is very sweet and insightful, she made cupcakes and a cake for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful as well as delicious. Melinda will not disappoint you!

Profile Picture Irina, 9/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful creations! So tasty and delicious also!

Profile Picture User3273144, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was overwhelmed by the yummy treat that was created for me for my special day!!!! I had chocolate covered Oreo's that looked EXACTLY like tiny wedding cakes. Everyone at the reception was raving about how beautiful they looked, and then how delicious they tasted!!! I had ordered before for my mother's birthday, and I will be ordering again and again! Melinda's Marvels are the best!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The oreo wedding cookies was beautiful loved them

Profile Picture Sojourner, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melinda is truly talented and so easy to work with. The cake pops for my daughter's wedding shower were absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments! She worked closely with me and perfectly matched the wedding colors. I would highly recommend her products, I've never been more pleased.

Profile Picture User3481467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved the Wedding cakes Melinda made for my second wedding reception. We had family members that could not make the wedding so we had a second reception for those guest. I had ordered these small wedding cakes for the event. I wish I would have found about her sooner and I would have had her make me items for my wedding.
I would recommend Melinda's Marvels to anyone who is looking for cake pops, wedding cakes, chocolate covered anything. I will continue to use her for any events I have in the future.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Melinda makes beautiful treats. She is professional and on top of it!! Love her! Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture sonya, 7/7/12, 1 Review