MC Productions Photography and Video Reviews

99 | Roselle Park, NJ

99 Reviews for MC Productions Photography and Video

Mercy Riccio · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful and awesome

Since the day I received the list of photography vendors, the name MC Productions marked my mind. I had a feeling that they will be great and my intuition did not disappoint me but be filled with joy! Mario and Ivone are awesome in having us. They are very nice, attentive and into the details. They even give us suggestions and are superb in doing their job. We had our engagement photos with them too and the print out and soft copy went great! I had fun having the photo session with my husband. Then, comes my wedding, I hired them for my photos and videos and lo and behold, Mario's team (Jose, Rawley and co.) were really attentive, gentle, respectful, nice, supportive and got into action in capturing the moments within the day. They also got a good sense of humor and let us do silly pictures within the day(my personal kind of pictures). After my wedding, in a week, they send us our soft copies to choose pictures we want to and they were all beautiful and memorable. I would like to say my deepest thanks to everyone in MC Productions especially Mario and Ivone for giving us memories we can hold forever. I attest that MC Productions is a great vendor you would like to have in your wedding! They are well trusted and does their passion-job excellently! Happy Holidays and thank you for the wonderful experience you have given us!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Mercy & David,

You guys are amazing. It has been such a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us. We are so thankful you where able to appreciate the process as much as the work we provide. Looking forward to create an amazing album and video with you guys.

Have an amazing New Years..

MC Productions team

Mike · Married on 06/26/2019

Exceptional!

Mario, his wife, and team were exceptional for our wedding! They are a master of all trades for photo and video. In addition, they helped in so many other ways. They helped coordinate the wedding when our coordinator was no where to be found. They helped find Bobby pins and fix my wife’s vail. They helped tie my tie after many struggles under pressure. They got all the photos done quickly and efficiently with 20 family members and groomsmen complaining that it was 100 degrees out, and so much more I’m probably forgetting. I will be referring to all my friends and can’t say enough with how great they were. Oh yeah - they also traveled to Italy to get this all done for us. Thank you Mario, Ivone, Felipe and team!

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

You guys have been amazing to work with, from the beginning your trust in us allows us to create without limits.

So thankful for you two, for taking us to your journey to Italy and for allowing us to capture your day. Let's create more amazing things the the thousands of photos we took.

Katrina Jim · Married on 06/08/2019

A pleasure working with you two!

Thank you so much for being a huge part of our incredible day. You both along with your staff did an awesome job. On our wedding day, Mario, you and your staff worked tirelessly. The photos came out great. ivone, we love the video and appreciate all your hard work as well. It has been a pleasure working with you both. You run a great business!.

Thank gain for everything!

Jim & Katrina

Sent on 05/15/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you two, thank you for your trust and for allowing us to do what we love. We can't wait to create an amazing album with you!
  • F

Francine · Married on 04/12/2019

Best team ever!!!!

Best team to work with, if you want to have an unforgettable experience and quality work MC Production is the right team for you. I loved everything they did at my wedding, they are simply amazing.

Alyssa Pedro · Married on 11/03/2018

Memorable - Thanks for being great!

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work, before, during and after our wedding ! Every single photo taken is stunningly breath taking. It was a pleasure working with the both of you ! You made everything a joy and seeming-less. We have recommended so many friends to MC Productions because of our positive experience! Thank you for making our special day memorable! Alyssa & Michael

Sent on 03/13/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Allyssa, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you. We look forward to creating a unique video and album. Thank you for your trust in us.

Lindsay Johnson · Married on 10/27/2018

Mario, Ivone and the whole MC production team are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met Mario and Ivone we knew we wanted them to be the ones to capture our special day! Mario came down the shore to do our engagement photos and it was unbelievable how amazing all of our pictures came out. Mario is so talented and has such an eye for getting great shots! On our wedding day Mario and the rest of his team videoed and photographed our special day, even in the wind and rain. They were there for every photo and made sure they captured every little detail of our wedding for us. They were so professional, caring, kind, funny and amazing at what they do. During the whole process from beginning to end Ivone was there to always answer all of our questions and guide us through the process and timeline for our wedding day. It is truly special to have a husband and wife team take so much pride in what they do and it really shows in every single picture they take. We could have not chosen a better photographer for our wedding and we will recommend MC productions to all our friends. A big thank you for capturing and allowing us to have such special memories from the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lindsay,

You're amazing, thank you for choosing us. we had a blast working with you, so inspired by you guys not letting rain ruin any part of the day. We hope to exceed your expectations every step of the way.
  • Danielle

Danielle Wintermute · Married on 09/23/2018

best photographer!

Mario and his team did an amazing job capturing every moment from our wedding day. We got our photos back super fast and even had a drone fly in to capture some cool videos. Working with Mario was a pleasure. They are very responsive and will do their best to make the whole planning process easy. When it came time to find a photographer I wanted to find someone whose pictures blew me away! Mario’s did just that. I am so happy that we were able to have him capture all our memories on our special day.

Danielle Wintermute

Danielle,
    This totally made our day, so glad you choose us to capture your day. You guys are awesome to work with and we are looking forward to creating amazing albums and prints for you... Thank you for trusting us!

Estefani Arreaga · Married on 07/05/2018

The best!

Having MC Productions as our photographer and videographer was the best decision we have ever made for our wedding. They had wonderful ideas for our wedding pictures, and they captured every moment, even the ones we didn't think of throughout the day. They even made sure that they did not take much time out of our day to take the photos we wanted, which many people get worried about. We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer. Our pictures and videos came out phenomenal!! Thank you guys for everything! We are forever grateful!

Estefani,

Such a pleasure working with you, we aim to go above and beyond your expectations to deliver all that you need and more. So grateful you chose us, enjoy your albums

Mayrene · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the service you have provided us with Maissa's party this past Saturday. My family and guest noticed how detailed you both were with her at all times at the party. We can't wait to see final photos!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

So glad you enjoyed them. We had a great time with you guys!! We have amazing shots with your daughter!

Dorothy · Married on 06/16/2018

MC Productions is amazing!

MC Productions was the videographer for our wedding, and we could not be more satisfied with how everything worked out! Ivone and everyone there was very friendly, helpful, understanding, and accommodating throughout the whole process. This made everything super smooth and easy for us, which is priceless! Their exceptional artistic vision and creativity was apparent from the first hour of the day to our final product, which we absolutely love. The day-of videographers were fun and lighthearted, and worked so well with our photographers. If you are looking for an amazing, professional videographer who will go above and beyond your expectations, we cannot recommend MC Productions enough!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Dorothy,

Such a pleasure working with you two creating your video. Thank you for your trust and allowing us to be creative. thank you thank you for your kind words, it is what continues to drive us to create better and better experiences.

Maira · Married on 05/27/2018

First and foremost I apologize for such a delayed review Ivone and Mario, but I definitely need to commend you and your team's artistic eye and production. Both Kevin and I are extremely satisfied with your work and professionalism. You guys were both very accommodating, very patient, no matter how many questions we had and continue to have. The day went by so quickly and it's amazing to have invested in these memories, the video, the photography, these are all memories that we will cherish forever and I can relive one of the most happiest days of our lives. Absolutely will recommend anyone who is looking for photography and videography, people, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see the thank you cards and final wedding album. If you all want a sample look at their youtube page :-D MC Productions NJ

Sent on 07/25/2018

Hello Maira,
    Thank you do much for your kind words and taking the time to share them. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. We had a great time in your wedding and we are looking forward to an amazing album etc. We thank you for your time to write a few words as it is the referrals of our clients that allow us to do what we love.

See you guys soon!

Antoinette Franicola · Married on 02/17/2018

You won't be disappointed!!!

Mario and his crew are outstanding! They not only made our day so special by capturing it with the most beautiful pictures, but they were also wonderful to work with! When ny husband and I first met with Ivone she was so detailed in going over everything with us and answering all our questions. We then scheduled our engagement shoot which we wanted by the beach. That was no problem for Mario and the shots he captured were amazing. The day of the wedding everything was seemeless! Contact them as I can assure you won’t be disappointed and will have the best memories that do last a lifetime!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Paulina Sieczkowska · Married on 02/03/2018

Memories to cherish forever

We chose MC Productions to capture our wedding day because of the beautiful job they did on my cousin's wedding. Ivone is so nice and communication is prompt. They were so accommodating to all of my little requests (I wanted to make the video and album perfect!) and everything turned out great. Thank you Mario and team for capturing our wedding day, we will cherish these memories forever!

Melinda Garzone · Married on 01/05/2018

Above and beyond!

Mario and his team went above and beyond to make sure they got all the best shots on my wedding day despite the freezing temperatures! They ran in the snow and made it all happen! We were initially disappointed finding out that the freezing temperatures would keep us from getting drone shots but Mario figured out a way to get the drones used inside our church and venue with no issues. This is the extra care and effort that makes the difference between photographers and you’ll definitely get that with this team! Ivone was super helpful in answering all of my zillion questions from the very beginning and to this day almost a year after the wedding. She’s been friendly and accommodating to ensure i’m happy with everything from the video to the website, etc. I highly recommend this company because of their personal attentiveness to all aspects!

• Karen

Karen Paredes · Married on 12/19/2017

Married on December 19 2017

Words cannot express the amazing work this company does! The perfection of every detail and capture. Highly recommended! Mario and Yvonne are amazing at this! Thank you!

Karen & Roberto

Sent on 07/28/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Karen, we love working with you two creating amazing memories. Everything came out beautiful on your day, love seeing your family again. Wishing you many years of happiness.

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

Ivone and Mario were awesome! They were professional, friendly, and responsive to our every request! The photos and video are gorgeous! I've even recommended to my sister who's getting married in 2020!

Sent on 08/17/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thats so amazing, we look forward to work with you and your family again. Thank you so much for your kind words . It was a pleasure working with you!!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Our Wedding Photos came out amazing and we can't thank you enough for all your work. The day was amazing and you made it even better. Everyone at our wedding even said how great you guys were and that it was like you weren't even there. Thank you so much again for everything and we cannot wait to use you guys again for all of our other photos!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.. we had a blast not only on the wedding but every step of the way. We hope these memories can help you relive your day for years to come. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2017

Mario and Ivone are AMAZING. They just did our wedding on 09/14/17 a Nanina's In the Park and they were AMAZING. They took soo many photos an captured soo much on video that I can't wait until its all ready for s to view.

Mario and team took all of our shots in the bridal sweet with me and my girls and we a blast. He then did a mini photo shoot with my dad and my husband and the photos were hilarious. He really used the grounds of the venue to capture those OH WOW MOMENTS.

Ivone handled the formal shots of all our guest; they took photos of themselves and a frame from us and MC Productions home. She was able to shoot and print all these photos in one setting and hand delivered them back to my guest before the night was over. We had 240 guest; she is AMAZING.

The videographer got all the important dances, ceremony and important speeches of the night. We had an amazing time!

They were NOT ON TOP OF US; they got the perfect shots and they let US ENJOY OUR WEDDING DAY; We appreciate that soo much!

We appreciate your craft and can't wait to see the finish products.

Thanks,
    The Rosado's

Sent on 09/22/2017

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It is a pleasure to be able to work with you! we had a great time capturing your day and we are working on the photos to be as amazing as you guys are!

Natalie · Married on 07/15/2017

Couldn’t be happier with the prompt, professional service we received from MC Productions.
    Our wedding album exceed our expectations!

Sent on 01/07/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Such pleasure withering with you Natalie, wishing the album brings you years of great memories to relive.

MC Procutions Team

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2017

Mario and his crew including his wife Ivonne were so great from the beginning to end of the wedding process. From picking our package, to planning the timeline of the wedding and of course the day of the wedding. We had 2 photographers and 2 video guys. Mario was our main photographer. All 4 of these gentleman where so nice and professional and had a lot of patience dealing with all the people that we had to round up to take pictures. We just recently got our pictures back and they are all so beautiful it is going to be tough to just pick a certain amount. We are looking forward to the end result of our books and the video. We definitely recommend MC Productions they do beautiful work for a reasonable price, we had went to multiple photographers and could not believe some of the prices. The quality of Mario's work speaks for itself. A plus is Mario and his crew speak Spanish which helped out with our family. Bride and Groom--Melissa & Luis

Sent on 08/07/2017

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa, it was a pleasure to work with you!! We are so glad that you loved your photos. We look forward to work in the album and the rest of the items that come with the package.

Ivone & Mario

Mary · Married on 05/12/2017

We are so pleased with MC Productions services and most of all your kindness and warmth. We would gladly recommend you to anyone, especially those in need of a bilingual photographer- that helped a lot! Mary & Juan

Sent on 10/27/2017

Vanessa Aguilar · Married on 01/27/2017

Kind/ Good Work Ethic

Working with MC Productions was phenomenal. From the beginning at our appointments they explained all packages thoroughly and what would best suit for me. They ensured that my special day was perfect to the t and not intense for my family and I. They were on time at every location prepared with all equipment. Nevertheless, my pictures came out beautiful, their editing skills are outstanding.

anita · Married on 01/07/2017

Thank you all so very much for making our wedding day truly memorable. You did such a beautiful job capturing all our special moments. We were very pleased with your services and would highly recommend to all our friends and family.
    Jose & Anita

Sent on 11/01/2017

Randie · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing experience, highly recommend!

Mario and MC Productions were recommended by a friend who used them and they were the one and only vendor my husband and I looked at! From the moment we first met with them we felt comfortable and at ease. After reviewing their sample books, they showed us a sample video which made me tear up and look forward to our big day even more; I knew they would be perfect.
    They weren't intrusive the day of and meshed into the scene perfectly. After, they provided us with thousands of high quality photos to choose from and the video footage was outstanding; they even had drones which caught incredible aerial footage of our big day! Our Thank You's were beautiful and of the same outstanding quality.
    Unlike most brides who likely get their album and video wrapped up quickly, it took me a VERY long time (going on 3 years lol) to comb through all the photos and narrow them down and MC Productions were extremely patient and pleasant every step of the way. They even worked with me on very specific video edits I requested after watching the rough cut down and because of them I now have an amazing record of our entire day.
    I can't express how happy my husband and I were and are with their support and continued customer service. I highly recommend MC Productions to all couples, for all their life events. Thanks Mario, Ivone and Team! It truly was a pleasure working with you all!

Sent on 02/11/2020

erendira · Married on 07/24/2016

Mario and Ivone were very helpful on the day of our wedding Mario was very punctual and very professional he took amazing pictures. After we received our album we were very happy with the way it was put together and all the details we wanted were done thank you Mario and Ivone for your great work.

Sent on 04/26/2016