MC Productions Photography and Video Reviews

111 | Roselle Park, NJ

111 Reviews for MC Productions Photography and Video

Tracey K. · Getting married on 11/04/2021

Mother of the bride grateful to have a caring and highly talented company sharing our wedding day

Covid-19 has been stressful and disappointing on so many levels for all of us. We are on date number three, and through it all,
    MC Productions has been with us every step of the way. As the mother of the bride, I was relieved when MC Production assured us not to worry. They worked with us not only financially, but helped us reset dates two times while keeping in touch and reminding us know not to worry about them. My daughters engagement pictures are beautiful and continuously reminds me that our wedding day will be beautiful. Thank you MC Productions

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Tracey, it is a pleasure to walk along side you. So happy we where able to contribute to your day. Can't wait for the day to be here.
  • Wendy

Wendy C. · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Great team, over exceeded expectations

I am blown away at the amount of pictures we received for such a short day, the other 1/2 day will be in 2021 . The shots are beautiful- out of this world gorgeous. Exceeded my expectations; Mario, Ivone and their team are amazing. The day went by flying and seamlessly, it was perfect. I cant wait to see next year's pictures!

Sent on 09/22/2020

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy. So so happy you loved your photos. Exceeding expectations is what we want to do always.
    Can't wait to next years photo s too.

Lesley M. · Married on 05/21/2021

Sweetest most flexible couple

This couple is truly amazing. The first thing I told my fiancé when I walked into their office was ‘WOW, I can really feel the love in here’. They were so sweet and did everything in their power to help us stay within our budget and still get us everything we needed. Without a doubt I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a photographer. Even through these tough times, when I told Ivonne that we have decided to move the date, she didn’t even hesitate to be flexible and move things around.

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Wow this so made our week. Very humbled by your words, definitely we have the best couple to work with. Thank you do much for your kind words, for being able to see and share your experience and can not wait for your day to create amazing things. We are here for you at any time.
  • Lesley

Lesley M. · Married on 05/21/2021

Best photographers out there

• Alicia

Alicia J. · Married on 03/07/2021

Fantastic service

Ivone and her team were amazing throughout my whole wedding. They were there from the beginning to the end. They were able to capture everything that I wanted to remember forever.

Sent on 04/30/2021

Alicia,

Thank you so much for your kind words.So happy you loved your memories. This is exactly what we strive for.

Peter B. · Married on 12/08/2020

Wonderful work

Mario and team for the wonderful work that you have done on our behalf. All of the products we have received to date have surpassed expectations. We greatly appreciate your time, energy and patience in putting together such a superlative work product!

Please note the mailing address that Johanna put out below is different than the one used previously! All the best and please stay safe and healthy all.

Sent on 08/18/2020

David · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing experience with a great team

I can not more readily and enthusiastically recommend MC productions for your event. During the pandemic my now wife and I were in a complete state of limbo when it came to our venue and other vendors. However, MC Productions reached out to us and offered to change our contract date with no penalties or extra cost and worked with us every step of the way. We ended up having a small ceremony on our originally scheduled date and will have our actual large scale ceremony a year from now when hopefully things have subsided. MC productions not only agreed to change the date without issue they also offered a reduced cost package to photograph our more intimate, covid-friendly ceremony. Their photography was top notch and we could not be happier with the end product and they even threw in some extras we had not even spoken about, such as a canvas print and areal photography. Don’t hesitate and book them now, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2020

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

David, such a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you so much for your kind words. So happy you guys got to celebrate your ceremony and that you trusted us to capture it. Thank you again.
    Can not wait for your celebration.

Mercy R. · Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful and awesome

Since the day I received the list of photography vendors, the name MC Productions marked my mind. I had a feeling that they will be great and my intuition did not disappoint me but be filled with joy! Mario and Ivone are awesome in having us. They are very nice, attentive and into the details. They even give us suggestions and are superb in doing their job. We had our engagement photos with them too and the print out and soft copy went great! I had fun having the photo session with my husband. Then, comes my wedding, I hired them for my photos and videos and lo and behold, Mario's team (Jose, Rawley and co.) were really attentive, gentle, respectful, nice, supportive and got into action in capturing the moments within the day. They also got a good sense of humor and let us do silly pictures within the day(my personal kind of pictures). After my wedding, in a week, they send us our soft copies to choose pictures we want to and they were all beautiful and memorable. I would like to say my deepest thanks to everyone in MC Productions especially Mario and Ivone for giving us memories we can hold forever. I attest that MC Productions is a great vendor you would like to have in your wedding! They are well trusted and does their passion-job excellently! Happy Holidays and thank you for the wonderful experience you have given us!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Mercy & David,

You guys are amazing. It has been such a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us. We are so thankful you where able to appreciate the process as much as the work we provide. Looking forward to create an amazing album and video with you guys.

Have an amazing New Years..

MC Productions team

Sue R. · Married on 11/23/2019

Cheistening

They did a wonderful job and the album was just beautiful. All the pictures were perfect and the album cover looks like a work of art.

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Cristin

Cristin C. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!!

Mario, Ivone & team were absolutely amazing!! Leading up to our big day they worked with us while we were planning a wedding from out of state. I have worked with Mario in the past when he photographed by best friends wedding and knew then they would be perfect for my big day! The day of our wedding was magical, and they made sure everything ran smoothly and the photos came out absolutely breathtaking!!! Our album just arrived and it simply stunning. They were all very kind, and worked with us to make sure we got the photos we wanted. You can tell they love their jobs and care about all of the couples!! Such an amazing experience all around, and would say to BOOK them for your wedding, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/01/2020

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Cristin for your kind words, So happy you loved your album. It has been such a pleasure to work with you and making this an outstanding experience. Wishing you the best and much happiness in the years to come.

Cristin C. · Married on 09/11/2019

Captured the most beautiful and perfect moments!

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day! It was so wonderful working with you all.
    Not only did you make the process leading up to the wedding stress free, you also captured the most beautiful and perfect moments we will cherish the rest of our lives. We appreciate you all so much and thank you again so much!!!

Cristin & Trevor

Sent on 03/12/2020

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Cristin, So glad we where able to help with so much more than taking photos and video. We appreciate you more, thank you for trusting us with your day.

Mike · Married on 06/26/2019

Exceptional!

Mario, his wife, and team were exceptional for our wedding! They are a master of all trades for photo and video. In addition, they helped in so many other ways. They helped coordinate the wedding when our coordinator was no where to be found. They helped find Bobby pins and fix my wife’s vail. They helped tie my tie after many struggles under pressure. They got all the photos done quickly and efficiently with 20 family members and groomsmen complaining that it was 100 degrees out, and so much more I’m probably forgetting. I will be referring to all my friends and can’t say enough with how great they were. Oh yeah - they also traveled to Italy to get this all done for us. Thank you Mario, Ivone, Felipe and team!

Sent on 09/10/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

You guys have been amazing to work with, from the beginning your trust in us allows us to create without limits.

So thankful for you two, for taking us to your journey to Italy and for allowing us to capture your day. Let's create more amazing things the the thousands of photos we took.

Katrina J. · Married on 06/08/2019

A pleasure working with you two!

Thank you so much for being a huge part of our incredible day. You both along with your staff did an awesome job. On our wedding day, Mario, you and your staff worked tirelessly. The photos came out great. ivone, we love the video and appreciate all your hard work as well. It has been a pleasure working with you both. You run a great business!.

Thank gain for everything!

Jim & Katrina

Sent on 05/15/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Katrina, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you two, thank you for your trust and for allowing us to do what we love. We can't wait to create an amazing album with you!
  • F

Francine · Married on 04/12/2019

Best team ever!!!!

Best team to work with, if you want to have an unforgettable experience and quality work MC Production is the right team for you. I loved everything they did at my wedding, they are simply amazing.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Alyssa P. · Married on 11/03/2018

Memorable - Thanks for being great!

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work, before, during and after our wedding ! Every single photo taken is stunningly breath taking. It was a pleasure working with the both of you ! You made everything a joy and seeming-less. We have recommended so many friends to MC Productions because of our positive experience! Thank you for making our special day memorable! Alyssa & Michael

Sent on 03/13/2019

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Allyssa, it has been an absolute pleasure working with you. We look forward to creating a unique video and album. Thank you for your trust in us.

Lindsay J. · Married on 10/27/2018

Mario, Ivone and the whole MC production team are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met Mario and Ivone we knew we wanted them to be the ones to capture our special day! Mario came down the shore to do our engagement photos and it was unbelievable how amazing all of our pictures came out. Mario is so talented and has such an eye for getting great shots! On our wedding day Mario and the rest of his team videoed and photographed our special day, even in the wind and rain. They were there for every photo and made sure they captured every little detail of our wedding for us. They were so professional, caring, kind, funny and amazing at what they do. During the whole process from beginning to end Ivone was there to always answer all of our questions and guide us through the process and timeline for our wedding day. It is truly special to have a husband and wife team take so much pride in what they do and it really shows in every single picture they take. We could have not chosen a better photographer for our wedding and we will recommend MC productions to all our friends. A big thank you for capturing and allowing us to have such special memories from the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lindsay,

You're amazing, thank you for choosing us. we had a blast working with you, so inspired by you guys not letting rain ruin any part of the day. We hope to exceed your expectations every step of the way.
  • Danielle

Danielle W. · Married on 09/23/2018

best photographer!

Mario and his team did an amazing job capturing every moment from our wedding day. We got our photos back super fast and even had a drone fly in to capture some cool videos. Working with Mario was a pleasure. They are very responsive and will do their best to make the whole planning process easy. When it came time to find a photographer I wanted to find someone whose pictures blew me away! Mario’s did just that. I am so happy that we were able to have him capture all our memories on our special day.

Danielle Wintermute

Danielle,
    This totally made our day, so glad you choose us to capture your day. You guys are awesome to work with and we are looking forward to creating amazing albums and prints for you... Thank you for trusting us!

Estefani A. · Married on 07/05/2018

The best!

Having MC Productions as our photographer and videographer was the best decision we have ever made for our wedding. They had wonderful ideas for our wedding pictures, and they captured every moment, even the ones we didn't think of throughout the day. They even made sure that they did not take much time out of our day to take the photos we wanted, which many people get worried about. We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer. Our pictures and videos came out phenomenal!! Thank you guys for everything! We are forever grateful!

Estefani,

Such a pleasure working with you, we aim to go above and beyond your expectations to deliver all that you need and more. So grateful you chose us, enjoy your albums

Mayrene · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the service you have provided us with Maissa's party this past Saturday. My family and guest noticed how detailed you both were with her at all times at the party. We can't wait to see final photos!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

So glad you enjoyed them. We had a great time with you guys!! We have amazing shots with your daughter!

Dorothy · Married on 06/16/2018

MC Productions is amazing!

MC Productions was the videographer for our wedding, and we could not be more satisfied with how everything worked out! Ivone and everyone there was very friendly, helpful, understanding, and accommodating throughout the whole process. This made everything super smooth and easy for us, which is priceless! Their exceptional artistic vision and creativity was apparent from the first hour of the day to our final product, which we absolutely love. The day-of videographers were fun and lighthearted, and worked so well with our photographers. If you are looking for an amazing, professional videographer who will go above and beyond your expectations, we cannot recommend MC Productions enough!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Dorothy,

Such a pleasure working with you two creating your video. Thank you for your trust and allowing us to be creative. thank you thank you for your kind words, it is what continues to drive us to create better and better experiences.

Maira · Married on 05/27/2018

First and foremost I apologize for such a delayed review Ivone and Mario, but I definitely need to commend you and your team's artistic eye and production. Both Kevin and I are extremely satisfied with your work and professionalism. You guys were both very accommodating, very patient, no matter how many questions we had and continue to have. The day went by so quickly and it's amazing to have invested in these memories, the video, the photography, these are all memories that we will cherish forever and I can relive one of the most happiest days of our lives. Absolutely will recommend anyone who is looking for photography and videography, people, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see the thank you cards and final wedding album. If you all want a sample look at their youtube page :-D MC Productions NJ

Sent on 07/25/2018

Hello Maira,
    Thank you do much for your kind words and taking the time to share them. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. We had a great time in your wedding and we are looking forward to an amazing album etc. We thank you for your time to write a few words as it is the referrals of our clients that allow us to do what we love.

See you guys soon!

Antoinette F. · Married on 02/17/2018

You won't be disappointed!!!

Mario and his crew are outstanding! They not only made our day so special by capturing it with the most beautiful pictures, but they were also wonderful to work with! When ny husband and I first met with Ivone she was so detailed in going over everything with us and answering all our questions. We then scheduled our engagement shoot which we wanted by the beach. That was no problem for Mario and the shots he captured were amazing. The day of the wedding everything was seemeless! Contact them as I can assure you won’t be disappointed and will have the best memories that do last a lifetime!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Paulina S. · Married on 02/03/2018

Memories to cherish forever

We chose MC Productions to capture our wedding day because of the beautiful job they did on my cousin's wedding. Ivone is so nice and communication is prompt. They were so accommodating to all of my little requests (I wanted to make the video and album perfect!) and everything turned out great. Thank you Mario and team for capturing our wedding day, we will cherish these memories forever!

Melinda G. · Married on 01/05/2018

Above and beyond!

Mario and his team went above and beyond to make sure they got all the best shots on my wedding day despite the freezing temperatures! They ran in the snow and made it all happen! We were initially disappointed finding out that the freezing temperatures would keep us from getting drone shots but Mario figured out a way to get the drones used inside our church and venue with no issues. This is the extra care and effort that makes the difference between photographers and you’ll definitely get that with this team! Ivone was super helpful in answering all of my zillion questions from the very beginning and to this day almost a year after the wedding. She’s been friendly and accommodating to ensure i’m happy with everything from the video to the website, etc. I highly recommend this company because of their personal attentiveness to all aspects!