MC Productions Photography and Video Reviews

90 | Roselle Park, NJ

90 Reviews for MC Productions Photography and Video

90 MC Productions Photography and Video Reviews

Lindsay Johnson · Married on 10/27/2018

Mario, Ivone and the whole MC production team are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met Mario and Ivone we knew we wanted them to be the ones to capture our special day! Mario came down the shore to do our engagement photos and it was unbelievable how amazing all of our pictures came out. Mario is so talented and has such an eye for getting great shots! On our wedding day Mario and the rest of his team videoed and photographed our special day, even in the wind and rain. They were there for every photo and made sure they captured every little detail of our wedding for us. They were so professional, caring, kind, funny and amazing at what they do. During the whole process from beginning to end Ivone was there to always answer all of our questions and guide us through the process and timeline for our wedding day. It is truly special to have a husband and wife team take so much pride in what they do and it really shows in every single picture they take. We could have not chosen a better photographer for our wedding and we will recommend MC productions to all our friends. A big thank you for capturing and allowing us to have such special memories from the best day of our lives!

Estefani Arreaga · Married on 07/05/2018

The best!

Having MC Productions as our photographer and videographer was the best decision we have ever made for our wedding. They had wonderful ideas for our wedding pictures, and they captured every moment, even the ones we didn't think of throughout the day. They even made sure that they did not take much time out of our day to take the photos we wanted, which many people get worried about. We highly recommend you to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer. Our pictures and videos came out phenomenal!! Thank you guys for everything! We are forever grateful!

MC Productions Photography and Video 4

Mayrene · Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the service you have provided us with Maissa's party this past Saturday. My family and guest noticed how detailed you both were with her at all times at the party. We can't wait to see final photos!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

So glad you enjoyed them. We had a great time with you guys!! We have amazing shots with your daughter!

Maira · Married on 05/27/2018

First and foremost I apologize for such a delayed review Ivone and Mario, but I definitely need to commend you and your team's artistic eye and production. Both Kevin and I are extremely satisfied with your work and professionalism. You guys were both very accommodating, very patient, no matter how many questions we had and continue to have. The day went by so quickly and it's amazing to have invested in these memories, the video, the photography, these are all memories that we will cherish forever and I can relive one of the most happiest days of our lives. Absolutely will recommend anyone who is looking for photography and videography, people, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see the thank you cards and final wedding album. If you all want a sample look at their youtube page :-D MC Productions NJ

Sent on 07/25/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Hello Maira, Thank you do much for your kind words and taking the time to share them. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. We had a great time in your wedding and we are looking forward to an amazing album etc. We thank you for your time to write a few words as it is the referrals of our clients that allow us to do what we love. See you guys soon!

Antoinette Franicola · Married on 02/17/2018

You won't be disappointed!!!

Mario and his crew are outstanding! They not only made our day so special by capturing it with the most beautiful pictures, but they were also wonderful to work with! When ny husband and I first met with Ivone she was so detailed in going over everything with us and answering all our questions. We then scheduled our engagement shoot which we wanted by the beach. That was no problem for Mario and the shots he captured were amazing. The day of the wedding everything was seemeless! Contact them as I can assure you won’t be disappointed and will have the best memories that do last a lifetime!!!

MC Productions Photography and Video 5

Paulina Sieczkowska · Married on 02/03/2018

Memories to cherish forever

We chose MC Productions to capture our wedding day because of the beautiful job they did on my cousin's wedding. Ivone is so nice and communication is prompt. They were so accommodating to all of my little requests (I wanted to make the video and album perfect!) and everything turned out great. Thank you Mario and team for capturing our wedding day, we will cherish these memories forever!

MC Productions Photography and Video 6

Melinda Garzone · Married on 01/05/2018

Above and beyond!

Mario and his team went above and beyond to make sure they got all the best shots on my wedding day despite the freezing temperatures! They ran in the snow and made it all happen! We were initially disappointed finding out that the freezing temperatures would keep us from getting drone shots but Mario figured out a way to get the drones used inside our church and venue with no issues. This is the extra care and effort that makes the difference between photographers and you’ll definitely get that with this team! Ivone was super helpful in answering all of my zillion questions from the very beginning and to this day almost a year after the wedding. She’s been friendly and accommodating to ensure i’m happy with everything from the video to the website, etc. I highly recommend this company because of their personal attentiveness to all aspects!

MC Productions Photography and Video 7

Stacey · Married on 11/04/2017

Ivone and Mario were awesome! They were professional, friendly, and responsive to our every request! The photos and video are gorgeous! I've even recommended to my sister who's getting married in 2020!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    MC Productions Photography and Video 8

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thats so amazing, we look forward to work with you and your family again. Thank you so much for your kind words . It was a pleasure working with you!!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Our Wedding Photos came out amazing and we can't thank you enough for all your work. The day was amazing and you made it even better. Everyone at our wedding even said how great you guys were and that it was like you weren't even there. Thank you so much again for everything and we cannot wait to use you guys again for all of our other photos!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.. we had a blast not only on the wedding but every step of the way. We hope these memories can help you relive your day for years to come. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2017

Mario and Ivone are AMAZING. They just did our wedding on 09/14/17 a Nanina's In the Park and they were AMAZING. They took soo many photos an captured soo much on video that I can't wait until its all ready for s to view.

Mario and team took all of our shots in the bridal sweet with me and my girls and we a blast. He then did a mini photo shoot with my dad and my husband and the photos were hilarious. He really used the grounds of the venue to capture those OH WOW MOMENTS.

Ivone handled the formal shots of all our guest; they took photos of themselves and a frame from us and MC Productions home. She was able to shoot and print all these photos in one setting and hand delivered them back to my guest before the night was over. We had 240 guest; she is AMAZING.

The videographer got all the important dances, ceremony and important speeches of the night. We had an amazing time!

They were NOT ON TOP OF US; they got the perfect shots and they let US ENJOY OUR WEDDING DAY; We appreciate that soo much!

We appreciate your craft and can't wait to see the finish products.

Thanks,
    The Rosado's

Sent on 09/22/2017

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It is a pleasure to be able to work with you! we had a great time capturing your day and we are working on the photos to be as amazing as you guys are!

Natalie · Married on 07/15/2017

Couldn’t be happier with the prompt, professional service we received from MC Productions.
    Our wedding album exceed our expectations!

Sent on 01/07/2018

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Such pleasure withering with you Natalie, wishing the album brings you years of great memories to relive. MC Procutions Team

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2017

Mario and his crew including his wife Ivonne were so great from the beginning to end of the wedding process. From picking our package, to planning the timeline of the wedding and of course the day of the wedding. We had 2 photographers and 2 video guys. Mario was our main photographer. All 4 of these gentleman where so nice and professional and had a lot of patience dealing with all the people that we had to round up to take pictures. We just recently got our pictures back and they are all so beautiful it is going to be tough to just pick a certain amount. We are looking forward to the end result of our books and the video. We definitely recommend MC Productions they do beautiful work for a reasonable price, we had went to multiple photographers and could not believe some of the prices. The quality of Mario's work speaks for itself. A plus is Mario and his crew speak Spanish which helped out with our family. Bride and Groom--Melissa & Luis

Sent on 08/07/2017

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa, it was a pleasure to work with you!! We are so glad that you loved your photos. We look forward to work in the album and the rest of the items that come with the package. Ivone & Mario

Mary · Married on 05/12/2017

We are so pleased with MC Productions services and most of all your kindness and warmth. We would gladly recommend you to anyone, especially those in need of a bilingual photographer- that helped a lot! Mary & Juan

anita · Married on 01/07/2017

Thank you all so very much for making our wedding day truly memorable. You did such a beautiful job capturing all our special moments. We were very pleased with your services and would highly recommend to all our friends and family.
    Jose & Anita

erendira · Married on 07/24/2016

Mario and Ivone were very helpful on the day of our wedding Mario was very punctual and very professional he took amazing pictures. After we received our album we were very happy with the way it was put together and all the details we wanted were done thank you Mario and Ivone for your great work.

Heather · Married on 07/09/2016

We only have wonderful things to say about Mario and his staff. His attention to detail made the whole experience easy flowing and quite fun! Mario guided us throughout the day, which helped with keeping it stress free. His pictures are absolutely beautiful and his exceptional talent shows in all of his work. We would highly recommend MC Productions and know that you would be just as happy as we were in having them spend our special day with us.

Nancy · Married on 05/08/2016

Ivone and Mario both are to be commended for their outstanding talent , patience, and abilities in producing such a magnificent wedding album. Each moment was captured with such beauty! My son and daughter Tammy & Bill now have a treasured keepsake that they will proudly show and share with other family members and their friends throughout their married life.
    Tammy and Bill were so very pleased with their album! Thank you again Ivone and Mario
    Stay well. With gratitude and appreciation ,
    Nancy and John McGlade

karina · Married on 04/15/2016

I am so blessed to have found Mario to shoot my wedding day. I've worked with him before as a bridesmaid and I knew when the day came that I was a bride I wanted him as my photographer! Soon enough I got my ring and booked Mario for engagement and wedding photos. Posing in front of a camera is very difficult but Mario made my husband and I feel so comfortable! He gave us great ideas with a modern twist. If you can't connect with your photographer then you need someone else!!! Mario was definitely hands down the right guy for us! What a pleasure to work with!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Tillie · Married on 05/29/2015

Mario's team did the photography, video and album for my daughter's sweet 16. The team is very professional and attended to my specific needs. I highly recommend this company.

Alicia · Married on 04/25/2015

We can not say enough positive things about MC Productions! Since our first visit with Mario in his studio, we knew we didn't have to look any further and said "YES!" to finding the most perfect company of photographers and videographers to capture our best day ever!! Starting with the complimentary engagement photo shoot at a location of our choice (Central Park, NYC), we were impressed with the time Mario took with us and how artistically he captured candid moments. On our Wedding Day, our positive impressions were only heightened! Their crew of photographers and videographers arrived very punctually, were organized and smoothly went through capturing moments of our special day we will cherish forever. They were great at being at the right spot at the right time to capture moments such as my husband jumping on chairs to myself Irish Step Dancing with my sisters towards the end of our night. In addition, my husband and I enjoyed adding unique details to our day that they did not miss such as the welcome sign in the vestibule of our church telling our guests to “choose a seat, not a side, we're all family once the knot is tied” to personalized cocktail napkins, frames and signs at our reception. Furthermore, our proofs were ready just before our 1 month anniversary, great timing for such detailed work! We are thrilled to know we have found the people that will become our family photographers for all future celebrations! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND MCProductions to capture your special occasion!
    -Alicia & Robert Frannicola
    4.25.15

• F

Francesca · Married on 04/19/2015

Mc production are great people to work with. Mario and his crew
    Are on point and always one step ahead when taking pictures for example
    If we were leaving the church they were already infront of reception place video typing is
    Entering. They were very organized. Ivonne works the office part and will help you with anything.

Thank you for a great day and evening. We had a lovely time and we can't wait to see the photos.
    Thank you for your professionalism.

Cara & Brian

My family and I did a portrait session of our daughter, everything came out amazing, we loved the photos and the canvas we created!!! I love their work and was very happy with the final product!

Carol · Married on 11/16/2014

MC Productions was phenomenal to work with, and I would highly recommend them! Mario and his team are incredibly talented, customer-focused, and professional, and they went above and beyond to provide us with videos that will last a lifetime.

I know MC Productions focuses mostly on weddings, but we used them to videotape my father's 90th birthday party celebration, and then four years later - his life celebration memorial. I can't tell you how much we value those videos! We have sent them to friends and family who gushed over them, and will cherish watching them for years to come.

Thank you Mario, Ivone and everyone at MC Productions for doing such a great job and providing us with these family treasures.

Yours sincerely,