Matterns Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Christina
    Christina Z. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Team to Work With!

Matterns was amazing to work with from the beginning! We find out about Matterns while reviewing their work they did for other weddings on Instagram. From our first meeting with the team, we felt very comfortable that they understood our vision and wanted to help make our wedding day bright and beautiful.

The direction we gave the team was for the bouquets and arrangements to be colorful...the team out did themselves with beautiful pinks, purples, blues along with beautiful greenery.

Also, the team was also so accommodating with the ever changing COVID-19 restrictions, but with every request, they were so happy to help!

We look forward to utilizing Matterns in the future for family events!
    Andrea F. Married on 05/02/2020

Wedding vision was beyond what I ever Imagined

Matterns truly made my wedding day dream vision come true. I will never forget the moment I walked into the tent, seeing it for the first time. Michelle and the Matterns team transformed our outdoor tent into my pinterest dreams- in fact, everything looked BETTER than I could have ever imagined. Matterns goes above and beyond when coordinating every detail. I did not have any type of wedding planner or event point person and Michelle essentially acted as that type of person for me in addition to being my florist. She ensured that set up on the day of the wedding was smooth and seamless. I did not have to worry about timelines on the day of- flowers showed up as needed where they were supposed to be. She also had her team hand build custom pieces that I really wanted and worked tirelessly to make my dream come true, all while staying in budget and never being pushy. The Matterns team will be as creative as you would like and are not particular to one style. They are up for any challenge. My sister also used Matterns and we had different visions/ styles for our wedding and both were executed flawlessly. I will absolutely be using Matterns in the future and recommend them to any bride looking for a stress-free, beautiful day executed with immense attention to detail, and as much communication and creativity as you, the bride, desire.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/12/2018

Flower Perfection

It was such a pleasure to work with the Matterns team!! They brought our wedding vision to life fulfilling every detail. We received so many compliments on our flowers. They were the best!!
    Natalie F. Married on 08/25/2018

Mattern's -Brought OUR vision to life!

Mattern's is by far the best vendor we have ever worked with. They truly helped make our wedding the day of our dreams! From flowers, layout, and rentals to signage and day of management-They truly go above and beyond! What I loved most about working with Mattern's is they brought our vision to life. They did not impose their thoughts or change our vision in any way. We will be lifelong customers!