115 Reviews for Masterful Musicians

Soloist / Vocalist (1)
Harp (1)
Instrumentals (1)
114 Masterful Musicians Reviews

We were so thrilled with Palladio! The quartet was punctual and highly professional throughout. Furthermore, they played a unique request from us (Game of Thrones theme)! What's more, my mother (mother of the bride) arranged a piece for the parents of the bride and groom to sing accompanied by the strings, and the quartet played it (sight reading, I suspect) perfectly! We so appreciated their flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile. We could not be more pleased with the music on our wedding day; given that we are two musicians who have pretty high standards, that speaks volumes. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful gift of music!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our harpist was so wonderful and added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour! They went above and beyond with a song request we had and were extremely responsive during the whole process. I am so happy I decided to use a ceremony musician and I am so lucky that I was able to use Masterful Musicians!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Fantastic group! Super easy to work with, pricing was reasonable and they really took our ceremony to the next level. Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The quartette from Masterful Musicians was superb. They played during our ceremony and cocktail reception and we're wonderful to work with - punctual, professional and very responsive.

Profile Picture Caroline , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jonathan and Roger were absolutely wonderful! Jonathan was extremely responsive and willing to work with me on song requests. Could not have asked for a better duo to play at our wedding! Would be happy to be a referral source if needed, for future customers. Hope we are able to work with Tin Brothers again in the future (just maybe not another wedding, there only needs to be one of those for me:) )

Profile Picture K, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These musicians were excellent! We had two guitars play during our wedding ceremony. They played beautifully and were very accommodating to our requests to learn new songs for the event. Would absolutely recommend them for other ceremonies or events.

Profile Picture Will, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Adrienne Short performed during my wedding at Solitude Station on Copper Mountain. She was wonderful. She performed some contemporary songs with live-looping. I would definitely recommend Masterful Musicians to anyone looking for musicians for their important event.
Suzanne, organized everything and was my contact throughout the whole process. She provided me with suggestions and kept me up to date. She was invaluable!
A big, "Thank You!" to Masterful Musicians!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, Instrumental-Solo

Mary Keener was amazing! She made our wedding perfect. Masterful Muscians was very professional and made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend harpist Mary Keener.

Profile Picture April, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Had the most amazing ceremony. Masterful muscians was helpful with everything. I was able to pick out my music and muscians. They did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were delighted with the quartet. In addition to their being on time, talented and personable they learned a particular piece of music that my husband wrote for our daughter's wedding. Incredibly pleased!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Masterful musicians were great to work with- even learned a song my dad had written to play as part of my wedding ceremony!!

Profile Picture Ali, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was great for our ceremony. Knowing what we wanted from the get go for sound really helped make this easy.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo, Soloist / Vocalist, String-Quartet, Cello, Violin

We had the strings duet, Tin Brother, play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played beautifully and were a big hit with our guests! Overall the entire experience was easy and exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Christie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a great experience with the string quarter we hired - especially since we had to make arrangements last minute due to a mix up with our venue! The music was beautiful, and Suzanne was extremely responsive to any questions or requests. Thanks again for saving the day!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Masterful Musicians was amazing!! Not only did they have great musicians for our ceremony (the guitar and viola combo was fantastic), but they also managed to put together a gypsy jazz duo for our cocktail party!! They provided a great sound that wasn't too stuffy and set the mood perfectly (classy and fun). Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

Profile Picture emily, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Don't hesitate to book Masterful Musicians for your wedding! You will be extremely pleased with the outcome.

Profile Picture Brad, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend Masterful Musicians. The musicians were very professional and played beautifully. Booking was easy.

Profile Picture Virginia, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Suzanne is the coordinator and she is great! So responsive, and very understanding when our check was lost in the mail. The musicians were phenomenal. They gave our wedding such a nice atmosphere. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet, Violin

This was an easy decision. We actually had a string trio for our reception and play at the cocktail hour and thru dinner. It was much better than a DJ/band. Would highly recommend. The cost isn't extremely high, especially considering the area. So if you're thinking about, I would suggest that you go with the string assemble and go with this company. They made everything easy, knew what to do, didn't have to take us aside and ask questions, professional, etc.. and yeas, the music was GREAT.

Profile Picture James, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a meadow wedding and had the Tin Brother Duet play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the best money spent for the entire wedding!!
They were fabulous!! Everyone commented on how well they played together and they loved the repretoire of songs. Their music added beauty to the ceremony.
We couldn't have been happier with this duet!!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I absolutely recommend Masterful Musicians for your wedding or event! We had Brett who I cannot recommend more. She is incredibly talented and the music was perfect on all accounts! Suzanne was very communicative and helpful in the planning process which we really appreciated. Thanks so much, Brett, for making our ceremony beautiful with your music!!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We could not have been more pleased with Masterful Musicians. We originally scheduled them for a wedding, and they worked with us to re-schedule for a private party (the music would have been terrific at either event). The musicians were highly skilled and supremely professional. Our only regret was that because we had to entertain our guests, we couldn't simply sit and enjoy the magnificent music. We could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture User6178016, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had an amazing experience working with Wilson. He was extremely professional and talented, he tailored his performance to our style, and was critical to providing the environment which we were hoping to capture during our ceremony and during the cocktail hour at our wedding. If you are looking for an outstanding musician who is approachable, easy to work with, and produces a wonderful sound and environment, then Wilson is your guy. I wouldn't look anywhere else if I were planning another event.

Profile Picture Tiana, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Solo, Guitar

This wedding came together in just a few days and Masterful Musicians was really fast and efficient in its support. The guitarist they provided was perfect. The music was a detail that could have been stressful under the circumstances but everything was terrific.

Profile Picture User5607103, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews