Masterful Musicians Reviews

121 | Evergreen, CO

121 Reviews for Masterful Musicians

121 Masterful Musicians Reviews

Malak · Married on 08/04/2018

Our musicians were amazing. We had a violinist and a guitarist for our cocktail hour and Ceremony. The songs they played were beautiful. They were on time, courteous, and able to be heard from anywhere we were. A few months before our wedding they gave us many options as far as songs go as well as options to have them learn new ones. I was very pleased with the flexibility!

Debbi · Married on 08/04/2018

We were blessed to have a violin and guitar for my daughters wedding. They worked magic on some of the songs. Everyone enjoyed the variety of music and it was perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend them. The communication was awesome and they were able to perform all we asked and needed. They were great!

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

The price was very reasonable. The music was beautiful and all the guests loved it! We ended up having both guitarists at the wedding to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Communication was easy and I didn't have any worries come the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

We were so thrilled with Palladio! The quartet was punctual and highly professional throughout. Furthermore, they played a unique request from us (Game of Thrones theme)! What's more, my mother (mother of the bride) arranged a piece for the parents of the bride and groom to sing accompanied by the strings, and the quartet played it (sight reading, I suspect) perfectly! We so appreciated their flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile. We could not be more pleased with the music on our wedding day; given that we are two musicians who have pretty high standards, that speaks volumes. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful gift of music!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Our harpist was so wonderful and added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour! They went above and beyond with a song request we had and were extremely responsive during the whole process. I am so happy I decided to use a ceremony musician and I am so lucky that I was able to use Masterful Musicians!

Leah · Married on 08/19/2017

Fantastic group! Super easy to work with, pricing was reasonable and they really took our ceremony to the next level. Can't thank you enough!

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

The quartette from Masterful Musicians was superb. They played during our ceremony and cocktail reception and we're wonderful to work with - punctual, professional and very responsive.

K · Married on 08/12/2017

Jonathan and Roger were absolutely wonderful! Jonathan was extremely responsive and willing to work with me on song requests. Could not have asked for a better duo to play at our wedding! Would be happy to be a referral source if needed, for future customers. Hope we are able to work with Tin Brothers again in the future (just maybe not another wedding, there only needs to be one of those for me:) )

• W

Will · Married on 07/29/2017

These musicians were excellent! We had two guitars play during our wedding ceremony. They played beautifully and were very accommodating to our requests to learn new songs for the event. Would absolutely recommend them for other ceremonies or events.

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2017

Adrienne Short performed during my wedding at Solitude Station on Copper Mountain. She was wonderful. She performed some contemporary songs with live-looping. I would definitely recommend Masterful Musicians to anyone looking for musicians for their important event.
    Suzanne, organized everything and was my contact throughout the whole process. She provided me with suggestions and kept me up to date. She was invaluable!
    A big, "Thank You!" to Masterful Musicians!

April · Married on 07/07/2017

Mary Keener was amazing! She made our wedding perfect. Masterful Muscians was very professional and made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend harpist Mary Keener.

Anna · Married on 07/07/2017

Had the most amazing ceremony. Masterful muscians was helpful with everything. I was able to pick out my music and muscians. They did a beautiful job.

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2017

We were delighted with the quartet. In addition to their being on time, talented and personable they learned a particular piece of music that my husband wrote for our daughter's wedding. Incredibly pleased!

Ali · Married on 07/03/2017

Masterful musicians were great to work with- even learned a song my dad had written to play as part of my wedding ceremony!!

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2017

The music was great for our ceremony. Knowing what we wanted from the get go for sound really helped make this easy.

Christie · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the strings duet, Tin Brother, play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played beautifully and were a big hit with our guests! Overall the entire experience was easy and exactly what we were looking for.

Kate · Married on 06/04/2017

We had a great experience with the string quarter we hired - especially since we had to make arrangements last minute due to a mix up with our venue! The music was beautiful, and Suzanne was extremely responsive to any questions or requests. Thanks again for saving the day!

emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Masterful Musicians was amazing!! Not only did they have great musicians for our ceremony (the guitar and viola combo was fantastic), but they also managed to put together a gypsy jazz duo for our cocktail party!! They provided a great sound that wasn't too stuffy and set the mood perfectly (classy and fun). Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

Brad · Married on 04/22/2017

Don't hesitate to book Masterful Musicians for your wedding! You will be extremely pleased with the outcome.

Virginia · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend Masterful Musicians. The musicians were very professional and played beautifully. Booking was easy.

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

Suzanne is the coordinator and she is great! So responsive, and very understanding when our check was lost in the mail. The musicians were phenomenal. They gave our wedding such a nice atmosphere. I highly recommend them!

James · Married on 09/09/2016

This was an easy decision. We actually had a string trio for our reception and play at the cocktail hour and thru dinner. It was much better than a DJ/band. Would highly recommend. The cost isn't extremely high, especially considering the area. So if you're thinking about, I would suggest that you go with the string assemble and go with this company. They made everything easy, knew what to do, didn't have to take us aside and ask questions, professional, etc.. and yeas, the music was GREAT.

Jeanne · Married on 08/26/2016

We had a meadow wedding and had the Tin Brother Duet play for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the best money spent for the entire wedding!!
    They were fabulous!! Everyone commented on how well they played together and they loved the repretoire of songs. Their music added beauty to the ceremony.
    We couldn't have been happier with this duet!!

Liz · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely recommend Masterful Musicians for your wedding or event! We had Brett who I cannot recommend more. She is incredibly talented and the music was perfect on all accounts! Suzanne was very communicative and helpful in the planning process which we really appreciated. Thanks so much, Brett, for making our ceremony beautiful with your music!!