Masterful Musicians Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/22/2020
    Suzanne was amazing to work with. She was very timely with email responses and really put together the best musicians for my wedding. I have had so many guests tell me how phenomenal the music was. Extremely talented musicians. You could feel the emotion. Just a wonderful experience and I could not have asked for better.
    Daniel P. Married on 09/15/2019

Cellist for Outdoor Wedding

We hired a cellist through Masterful Musicians for our outdoor ceremony in Estes Park. Our artist was professional and helped us fill the beautiful venue with beautiful music, and even played some odd requests that we made!
    D. Fleischman Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Music to Our Ears

We can’t say enough about the extremely professional and talented Masterful Musicians who played at our daughter’s wedding. From processional to recessional to the joyous cocktail hour that followed, they set just the right tone and did it beautifully and seamlessly. We will definitely be calling them again for our next big family celebration!
    Alison Married on 07/27/2019

So easy to work with!

Masterful Musicians was great to work with! They made it easy and fully customization. Everything from the bagpiper to the string trio was easy to coordinate. Would absolutely recommend!
    Andrew G. Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic experience

Would absolutely recommend Masterful Musicians to anyone looking for a musician for their wedding. They were incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Andy Hackbarth was the guitarist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and we couldn't recommend him more. We asked for a few specific songs that weren't on the initial song list, and he played them wonderfully. Highly recommend!
    Alissa D. Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Acoustic Guitar in Vail

Masterful Musicians was amazing to work with! We had our wedding at the Vail Wedding Deck and the acoustic guitar made the ceremony more beautiful than imagined. Chris did a great job at the reception at the Arrabelle as well. He has a wonderful voice and is very talented! I would highly recommend them!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 06/09/2019

Highly recommend, exceeded all expectations!

Masterful Musicians is an exceptional company with exceptional musicians. I highly suggest them for any event in which you're even considering live music. This was by far the easiest vendor I had to book for our wedding.They couldn't have been more professional and helpful. They helped provide suggestions and all relative details to choosing your music. They were very quick to respond and clear and concise in all responses. The music and skill level of the musicians was fantastic, I received many compliments even months after the wedding.

Masterful Musicians's reply:

Thank you ! It was our pleasure to help you celebrate! It was extremely thoughtful of you to share the photos. Many Blessings!!!
  • Patrick
    Patrick H. Married on 06/08/2019

Very good plus more characters

These guys were great, I don't really have much more to say
    Jenna K. Married on 12/18/2018

Wrong music

The music was beautiful however they didn't play the correct song for the processional which was really disappointing to me. I was really looking forward to the song I picked and just really disappointed that I didn't get to have the bridal party and I walk down the aisle to that song.
  • C S
    C S T. Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

The musicians we hired from Masterful Musicians were wonderful at our daughter’s wedding! We had two very talented gentlemen playing guitar duets for the prelude before the ceremony, as well as the processional and recessional. I can’t say enough about how beautiful it was! The music was sweet and lovely, and so perfect for the occasion. After the ceremony, the two gentlemen entertained our guests during cocktail hour. They played music from many genres on guitar and bass, and were so enjoyable to listen to. So many of our guests commented to us how exceptional the music was. I am extremely happy that we decided to hire Masterful Musicians to be part of such an important day for our family. They have given us some wonderful memories from a very special event. I would absolutely hire them again.
    Judy Married on 09/22/2018

Reliable, professional and very talented musicians

Masterful musicians provided just what our daughter and her fiancé requested for their wedding. They made finding talented musicians who performed exactly what was wanted easy. They played beautifully and many of our guests remarked about them. We would recommend them without hesitation.
    Julie G. Married on 09/15/2018

Just Wonderful!

We recently had Masterful Musicians perform at our daughter’s wedding (duet). They truly couldn’t have been more magical! They played the music we requested just beautifully! The process was very easy and the musicians themselves were very professional and so very nice. Thank-you so very much for making our daughter and son in-laws day just perfect!
    Alexandra K. Married on 08/11/2018

Masterful musicians

Suzanne and team were amazing!!!! Must just have at your wedding

I did a violin and guitar duo for my ceremony and cocktIl hour and can’t picture doing it any other way! Rave compliments from my guests. Don’t skip this it MAKES the whole vibe
    Debbi Married on 08/04/2018
    We were blessed to have a violin and guitar for my daughters wedding. They worked magic on some of the songs. Everyone enjoyed the variety of music and it was perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend them. The communication was awesome and they were able to perform all we asked and needed. They were great!
    Malak Married on 08/04/2018
    Our musicians were amazing. We had a violinist and a guitarist for our cocktail hour and Ceremony. The songs they played were beautiful. They were on time, courteous, and able to be heard from anywhere we were. A few months before our wedding they gave us many options as far as songs go as well as options to have them learn new ones. I was very pleased with the flexibility!
    Margaret Married on 06/16/2018
    The trio was absolutely perfect and just what I had envisioned for the evening. They were talented and professional musicians and so easy to work with. The party spilled out into the backyard so we opened up all the doors so everyone could hear them. They made all the difference in the party. Everyone loved them.
    Megan Married on 04/14/2018
    The price was very reasonable. The music was beautiful and all the guests loved it! We ended up having both guitarists at the wedding to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Communication was easy and I didn't have any worries come the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend them.
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2017
    We were so thrilled with Palladio! The quartet was punctual and highly professional throughout. Furthermore, they played a unique request from us (Game of Thrones theme)! What's more, my mother (mother of the bride) arranged a piece for the parents of the bride and groom to sing accompanied by the strings, and the quartet played it (sight reading, I suspect) perfectly! We so appreciated their flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile. We could not be more pleased with the music on our wedding day; given that we are two musicians who have pretty high standards, that speaks volumes. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful gift of music!
    Sarah Married on 09/03/2017
    Our harpist was so wonderful and added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour! They went above and beyond with a song request we had and were extremely responsive during the whole process. I am so happy I decided to use a ceremony musician and I am so lucky that I was able to use Masterful Musicians!
    Leah Married on 08/19/2017
    Fantastic group! Super easy to work with, pricing was reasonable and they really took our ceremony to the next level. Can't thank you enough!
    Caroline Married on 08/19/2017
    The quartette from Masterful Musicians was superb. They played during our ceremony and cocktail reception and we're wonderful to work with - punctual, professional and very responsive.
    K Married on 08/12/2017
    Jonathan and Roger were absolutely wonderful! Jonathan was extremely responsive and willing to work with me on song requests. Could not have asked for a better duo to play at our wedding! Would be happy to be a referral source if needed, for future customers. Hope we are able to work with Tin Brothers again in the future (just maybe not another wedding, there only needs to be one of those for me:) )
  • W
    Will Married on 07/29/2017
    These musicians were excellent! We had two guitars play during our wedding ceremony. They played beautifully and were very accommodating to our requests to learn new songs for the event. Would absolutely recommend them for other ceremonies or events.
    Sarah Married on 07/10/2017
    Adrienne Short performed during my wedding at Solitude Station on Copper Mountain. She was wonderful. She performed some contemporary songs with live-looping. I would definitely recommend Masterful Musicians to anyone looking for musicians for their important event.
    Suzanne, organized everything and was my contact throughout the whole process. She provided me with suggestions and kept me up to date. She was invaluable!
    A big, "Thank You!" to Masterful Musicians!
    April Married on 07/07/2017
    Mary Keener was amazing! She made our wedding perfect. Masterful Muscians was very professional and made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend harpist Mary Keener.