Masterful Musicians Reviews

Masterful Musicians 7
  • C S

C S Talcott · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

The musicians we hired from Masterful Musicians were wonderful at our daughter’s wedding! We had two very talented gentlemen playing guitar duets for the prelude before the ceremony, as well as the processional and recessional. I can’t say enough about how beautiful it was! The music was sweet and lovely, and so perfect for the occasion. After the ceremony, the two gentlemen entertained our guests during cocktail hour. They played music from many genres on guitar and bass, and were so enjoyable to listen to. So many of our guests commented to us how exceptional the music was. I am extremely happy that we decided to hire Masterful Musicians to be part of such an important day for our family. They have given us some wonderful memories from a very special event. I would absolutely hire them again.

Masterful Musicians 13
    Masterful Musicians 14

Judy · Married on 09/22/2018

Reliable, professional and very talented musicians

Masterful musicians provided just what our daughter and her fiancé requested for their wedding. They made finding talented musicians who performed exactly what was wanted easy. They played beautifully and many of our guests remarked about them. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Julie Goodwin · Married on 09/15/2018

Just Wonderful!

We recently had Masterful Musicians perform at our daughter’s wedding (duet). They truly couldn’t have been more magical! They played the music we requested just beautifully! The process was very easy and the musicians themselves were very professional and so very nice. Thank-you so very much for making our daughter and son in-laws day just perfect!

Alexandra Komendowski · Married on 08/11/2018

Masterful musicians

Suzanne and team were amazing!!!! Must just have at your wedding

I did a violin and guitar duo for my ceremony and cocktIl hour and can’t picture doing it any other way! Rave compliments from my guests. Don’t skip this it MAKES the whole vibe

Malak · Married on 08/04/2018

Our musicians were amazing. We had a violinist and a guitarist for our cocktail hour and Ceremony. The songs they played were beautiful. They were on time, courteous, and able to be heard from anywhere we were. A few months before our wedding they gave us many options as far as songs go as well as options to have them learn new ones. I was very pleased with the flexibility!

Debbi · Married on 08/04/2018

We were blessed to have a violin and guitar for my daughters wedding. They worked magic on some of the songs. Everyone enjoyed the variety of music and it was perfect for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend them. The communication was awesome and they were able to perform all we asked and needed. They were great!

Megan · Married on 04/14/2018

The price was very reasonable. The music was beautiful and all the guests loved it! We ended up having both guitarists at the wedding to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Communication was easy and I didn't have any worries come the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

We were so thrilled with Palladio! The quartet was punctual and highly professional throughout. Furthermore, they played a unique request from us (Game of Thrones theme)! What's more, my mother (mother of the bride) arranged a piece for the parents of the bride and groom to sing accompanied by the strings, and the quartet played it (sight reading, I suspect) perfectly! We so appreciated their flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile. We could not be more pleased with the music on our wedding day; given that we are two musicians who have pretty high standards, that speaks volumes. Thank you thank you thank you for the wonderful gift of music!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Our harpist was so wonderful and added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour! They went above and beyond with a song request we had and were extremely responsive during the whole process. I am so happy I decided to use a ceremony musician and I am so lucky that I was able to use Masterful Musicians!

Leah · Married on 08/19/2017

Fantastic group! Super easy to work with, pricing was reasonable and they really took our ceremony to the next level. Can't thank you enough!

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

The quartette from Masterful Musicians was superb. They played during our ceremony and cocktail reception and we're wonderful to work with - punctual, professional and very responsive.

K · Married on 08/12/2017

Jonathan and Roger were absolutely wonderful! Jonathan was extremely responsive and willing to work with me on song requests. Could not have asked for a better duo to play at our wedding! Would be happy to be a referral source if needed, for future customers. Hope we are able to work with Tin Brothers again in the future (just maybe not another wedding, there only needs to be one of those for me:) )

• W

Will · Married on 07/29/2017

These musicians were excellent! We had two guitars play during our wedding ceremony. They played beautifully and were very accommodating to our requests to learn new songs for the event. Would absolutely recommend them for other ceremonies or events.

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2017

Adrienne Short performed during my wedding at Solitude Station on Copper Mountain. She was wonderful. She performed some contemporary songs with live-looping. I would definitely recommend Masterful Musicians to anyone looking for musicians for their important event.
    Suzanne, organized everything and was my contact throughout the whole process. She provided me with suggestions and kept me up to date. She was invaluable!
    A big, "Thank You!" to Masterful Musicians!

April · Married on 07/07/2017

Mary Keener was amazing! She made our wedding perfect. Masterful Muscians was very professional and made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend harpist Mary Keener.

Anna · Married on 07/07/2017

Had the most amazing ceremony. Masterful muscians was helpful with everything. I was able to pick out my music and muscians. They did a beautiful job.

Lisa · Married on 07/03/2017

We were delighted with the quartet. In addition to their being on time, talented and personable they learned a particular piece of music that my husband wrote for our daughter's wedding. Incredibly pleased!

Ali · Married on 07/03/2017

Masterful musicians were great to work with- even learned a song my dad had written to play as part of my wedding ceremony!!

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2017

The music was great for our ceremony. Knowing what we wanted from the get go for sound really helped make this easy.

Christie · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the strings duet, Tin Brother, play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They played beautifully and were a big hit with our guests! Overall the entire experience was easy and exactly what we were looking for.

Kate · Married on 06/04/2017

We had a great experience with the string quarter we hired - especially since we had to make arrangements last minute due to a mix up with our venue! The music was beautiful, and Suzanne was extremely responsive to any questions or requests. Thanks again for saving the day!

emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Masterful Musicians was amazing!! Not only did they have great musicians for our ceremony (the guitar and viola combo was fantastic), but they also managed to put together a gypsy jazz duo for our cocktail party!! They provided a great sound that wasn't too stuffy and set the mood perfectly (classy and fun). Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

Brad · Married on 04/22/2017

Don't hesitate to book Masterful Musicians for your wedding! You will be extremely pleased with the outcome.

Virginia · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend Masterful Musicians. The musicians were very professional and played beautifully. Booking was easy.