Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) Reviews

43 | Winter Park, FL

43 Reviews for Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema)

Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 1
Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 7
  • Candace

Candace · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience

We cannot say enough amazing things about Miranda! We have only done our engagement session with her so far, but it was one of the best experiences. We felt like instant friends and it was such an easy process. She makes it relaxing and enjoyable and the outcome was amazing! We are obsessed with our pictures and can't wait to share them with everyone! Now onto the wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 8
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 9

AnnMarie · Married on 05/04/2019

Do personable

They were great! Made you feel so comfortable and captured so many great moment

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Affitin

Affitin · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire miranda

Hire Miranda right now. Right MF now. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her, both as a person and her work.

Our vendor love story: I had found Miranda’s work after I had already booked another photographer; I would enviously scroll through her Instagram, simply just admiring how beautiful and timeless her shots are (call me a creep, but whatever). As it turned out, there were some issues with my original photographer just 2 weeks prior to our big day that ultimately lead to us parting ways. Not a situation I would wish upon any bride. I immediately shot my replacement vendor list to my planner with Miranda being my top choice and praise the Lord baby Jesus, she was available. It was meant to be!

Miranda was so kind regarding the entire situation. She was flexible with the quick timing of it all but still took the time to have a 1:1 meeting and go over all of the wedding details and things that were important to my husband and I. When it came to the day of, that girl handles her timeline (insert hand-clap emoji in between). She will manage your rowdy groomsmen, she will make sure your bridesmaids feel like angels, speed through formal family portraits all the while not falling a step behind schedule and somehow making sure you feel like you are the most beautiful bride ever. She was everywhere and yet still fit in so beautifully within the day so not to be obtrusive. I really wish she had just come on the party bus to the after-party to be with us, everyone loved her.

She sent our wedding sneak peek photos within a week of the big day and didn’t just include a few photos but 33 edited photos. 33 freaking photos! Like are you kidding me?! Our completed wedding photos came within 12 weeks and are a hundred-plus easily. I cannot stop looking through them, she captures everything so beautifully from start to finish you can relive your day without feeling as though you missed anything, which unfortunately you will, you’re the bride. The photos are timeless, soft, with beautiful colors. She not only captured how beautiful I felt on that day, but she captured GENUINE moments. Her photos captured the feelings felt on our wedding day. They will be cherished for a lifetime.

Your wedding photographer is THE most important wedding vendor. Invest in someone who is a master of their craft. Invest in a professional who has a passion for what they do. Invest in someone who is simply a joy to be around. Invest in someone who produces an exceptional product time and time again. Invest in Miranda. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 18
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 19

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We had Miranda, Marcoz, and Midgy on our wedding day to capture all of our beautiful moments! I am so glad that we chose such amazing people to take the photos and video of our wonderful day. From Marcoz and Miranda making us feel comfortable and at ease for our engagement photos, to seeing their familiar faces at our wedding - it made us feel totally comfortable and like our friends were here to help us celebrate and capture every precious moment we had that day. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did, and know our photos and video will be absolutely stunning! We can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous Photos with Miranda Grey Weddings

Our friends and family agree, our wedding photos were AMAZING! There were too many to choose from (but I'm not complaining). Miranda and Marcoz are a fun duo who we got to know over the 17 months of our engagement. Miranda was always willing to give suggestions and helped us decide on our engagement session location, what accessories to have, day of timeline, etc. Miranda was always responsive and communicative which was very important to me as a first time bride. She and Marcoz gave good direction when taking pictures and captured the story of the day in a beautiful way. Their work speaks for itself!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 20

Kayte · Married on 10/07/2018

Miranda is awesome! She creates such a fun experience.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 03/03/2018

When I was initially planning my wedding, the one area I simply refused to cut corners in was photography. I wanted the best. After many, many searches, I stumbled upon Miranda Grey Weddings and shot her an email. I received a response within about 15 minutes and could feel the excitement in her voice. We scheduled a video chat for that same evening with Miranda and her husband, Marcoz, and booked them that night. It was the quickest decision we made for the entire wedding. I can now say, without hesitation, that it was also one of the best decisions we made. We could not be happier with the end result. Not only is the photography absolutely STUNNING, Miranda and Marcoz are friendly, laid back, fun, professional, and patient. Working with them on my wedding day was a breeze and I received nothing but compliments on how nice and relaxed they were the entire time. They definitely made us feel calm during all the craziness of our wedding and truly captured the heart of our big day. If you're on the fence, I can assure you, you will NOT be disappointed in the end. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 21
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 22
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 23
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 24
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) 25

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

These two are so awesome to work with! They made my wife and I feel right at home from the moment we first met. I honestly wanted them to put the cameras down and just hangout with us because everyone liked them so much. Not only are the photos ALWAYS great, but they do it so effortlessly. You hardly know that they are even there. I am so happy that we booked them as early as we did because I am certain they are getting more popular and more expensive by the minute! If I lived near Orlando I would book these two for everything and anything I ever needed.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Maddy · Married on 03/18/2017

Marcoz and Miranda are very talented and provide exceptional customer service! I would hire them over and over again to do the photos for our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding day was perfect and they were a huge help in keeping things running smoothly. My husband feels kind of awkward in front of the camera but Marcoz and Miranda made us feel very comfortable! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 03/22/2017

amy · Married on 03/16/2017

After viewing the creative work of Marcoz and Miranda I knew that I wanted them for our wedding photography and videography. I have always hated the look of tacky, too dark, or poor quality "staged feeling" wedding photos. After meeting with them and speaking to them about my vision, I then realized that I didn't just WANT their services, I needed them. Marcoz and Miranda completely understood my ideas and even added to them. They were prompt, professional and compassionate to my demands. I felt that they cared every bit as much as we did about our wedding day. They referred us to amazing vendors, bounced ideas off of us for rental furniture and vibes, and truly made my wedding planning experience so much easier.

The only hitch was that they were booked on the day we chose for our wedding. I knew I had to change the date to make sure I got the best photo and video team possible. I have no regrets.

Marcoz and Miranda kept in close contact with us throughout the entire process. Miranda even helped me choose an outfit for our engagement shoot. (which was amazing by the way) They both worked incredibly hard day of, managing taking photos of my very large family with ease. The moment they arrived I felt relaxed. Even my husband, who hates having his photos taken, was comfortable throughout our portraits on our wedding day.

The result of all of this hard work was AMAZING. The photos were delivered promptly and were worth every single penny. They did not miss a single shot! I had trouble with narrowing down selections for our wedding album because EVERY PHOTO was magnificent in its own way.

My friends and family raved about them for weeks after the event and I'm pretty sure I almost broke Facebook when I uploaded our photos =p

All in all, there is simply no better choice for your big day than M & M. What we received from them is immeasurable, I will cherish our wedding photos and video always. Their work is truly timeless.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Of all the choices one is faced with when planning a wedding, choosing a photographer was the easiest decision my fiancé and I made. One look at their stunning portfolio was enough to convince us that Marcoz & Miranda are something special—and meeting with them prior to our engagement shoot confirmed it! They are not only uncommonly talented photographers; they are lovely people. Marcoz & Miranda take great care to get to know their clients and learn their personal style, which really shows in the photos. No cheesy, forced-looking poses to be found here. They made us feel instantly at ease during our engagement shoot and the resulting images were absolutely beautiful. Friends and family still talk about how wonderful our engagement photos are. I can’t wait to see the beautiful moments that Marcoz & Miranda will capture on our wedding day! If you’re looking for gorgeous, natural looking photos and highly creative photographers who are easy to work with, I can’t recommend this husband and wife team enough!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Y

Yomaira · Married on 07/30/2016

Amazing team! Very professional and super great to work with during the October 22, 2016 wedding. They were extremely patient under tough circumstances and of course delivered beautiful work! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Morcous · Married on 07/23/2016

Marcoz and Miranda... It is impossible to put in words how great these two were - great photographers, great planners, great people. Their pictures definitely speak for themselves, but what the pictures can't tell you is how great of an experience it was for us - the bride and groom. The pictures can't possibly tell you how comfortable we felt being photographed by them, or how Miranda would text my wife regularly and talk to her as friends, or how accomodating they were to huge changes.

We had originally planned our wedding for July 24 (Sunday). Unfortunately, something came up and we had to switch to July 23. Thankfully, they had not been booked for that day yet, and when we told them, they switched the day without any issue or fuss.

We then did our Engagement Photoshoot with them. It was our first time being photographed and we were extremely nervous. This was also our first time meeting M&M. Despite being on a beach with people around and a bunch of cameras pointed at us, they made us feel as if we were alone in a room without any cameras. They captured some very genuine moments full of love and laughter.

The big day came and they were there bright and early ready to go (even though we were a little late). We had booked their photography and videography services. Videography is a MUST. The video (and trailer) are phenomenal. The pictures were just as great. We (Bride and Groom) did not taking portrait pictures that day; we scheduled a day for portraits in the park at a later time.

The day for portraits was one of my favorites. It was a day without the stress or time constraint of a wedding, and Marcoz and Miranda were there (early again). They had a lot of great ideas for pictures using the veil, the dress, etc. They knew how to take a man & woman, a tux and a dress, and the beauty of the nature around them to compose the most perfect pictures.

And after all that, their last comment to us was "let us know if you wanna hang out sometime." Booking

Sent on 11/23/2016

What an amazing couple to work. Marcoz and Miranda captured our wedding perfectly, even though we were not sure exactly what we wanted in wedding photographs. They were flexible, chill, independent and low maintenance. Their dreamy, romantic style highlighted the essence of our relationship and wedding. As a vendor, they are AMAZINGLY responsive, something that is not common in the industry for whatever reason. I made the choice of not having a day of coordinator or wedding planner. Miranda did an excellent job of answering all of my questions beforehand and seamlessly executing all of our plans the day of, without needing much from me. Bryan and I had never really been photographed but they worked with us to find the best shots and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The shots they gave us are amazing, our families are beyond impressed and happy and we are so in love with the way they captured our day. To boot, they are an adorable couple to be around! Do yourself the biggest favor and work with this couple!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Calah · Married on 04/02/2016

It really is simple, detail oriented, patient, goes with the flow, creative, kind, fun, sweet, knows the major wants of any wedding photos, careful, and just all around amazing. That's what you want for a team of photographers, right? Well then this awesome beautiful pair will give you exactly what you want and more. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about this couple. We are so pleased with the outcome of the photos and with the service rendered on the day of. Weddings are stressful, no matter how much you try to avoid it, they are... But this couple puts you at ease and makes you feel like you're covered, because the photos are all you have to look back on when you go back to your wedding day and you want them to be beautifully done... These guys will give it to you and more. I am so so so glad I went with Miranda and Marcoz. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! -Calah & Kyle

Sent on 04/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2016

I feel horrible about the fact that my wedding was back in March & here it is almost August and I'm finally getting around to posting my review of this amazing "Dream Team!" Guys, I am so sorry it has taken me this long!
    What can I say about Marcoz & Miranda?! Well for starters I have known Miranda since we both we 19 years old and serving tables at Dixie Crossroads in Titusville, FL.
    We fell out of touch for a few years, but I kept in tabs through Facebook. She had met an amazing guy through Instagram & saw immediately what a great team they made. I was planning portraits to be done with me and my now husband for Christmas 2015. Miranda & Marco was very excited to do our simple little photo session. Little did I know that my boyfriend secretly planned the engagement during the photo shoot with them.
    They did amazing work during the Engagement shoot helping us feel relaxed & joking around. It reminded me of all the times Miranda & I would hang out a few years back. Lots of carefree laughter; how I missed her spirit!
    So of course we booked them to do our wedding. I did not want an expensive or flashy wedding. All I wanted was amazing photos for my husband & I to look upon for years to come. Miranda gave me advice on how to do keep things simple (and inexpensive) by adding slight yet distinct focus points and my pictures would be amazing. I was so excited that Miranda said that our date was available even though I choose a date just 3 months away. Miranda was there to help with any and all questions that come up during the planning process.
    At the wedding, again another secret played out that they were in on, my bother had flown in from Las Vegas where he is stationed with the Air Force (he has said for months he couldn't get leave) & they made sure they were perfectly positioned to get my surprised reaction as I was walked to the alter.
    From start to finish Marcoz & Miranda did exceptional, professional, & overall outstanding work on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Janice · Married on 03/10/2016

Marcoz & Miranda are my new go-to photographers for life! We booked a maternity photoshoot and just loved how all the pictures turned out... we will truly cherish them forever. Aside from delivering flawless, high quality and modern images this pair of photographers are down to earth and easy to make as fast friends. I can't wait to get pictures done of our little girl after she's born! I highly recommend Marcoz & Miranda and will be suggesting them to friends and family for years to come.

Sent on 04/06/2016

DeeAnn · Married on 02/27/2016

Marcoz & Miranda are amazing. Not only are they talented photographers, but they are fun and kind people; and very easy to work with. The wedding moments they captured are absolutely lovely. I'm so grateful that Marcoz & Miranda were recommended to me, as I do not think I could have had a better experience. Thank you for capturing so many precious moments and delivering such amazing photos.

Shannon & DeeAnn

Sent on 03/19/2016

Lori-Ann · Married on 02/20/2016

Marcoz & Miranda are a wonderful husband and wife team who we hired for videography on our Wedding Day. The minute we saw their work on their website, we knew we wanted them to film our special day. They are professional and passionate and Miranda was always available anytime we had questions leading up to the wedding. We highly recommend this talented team to capture your love story. ? Doug and Lori

Sent on 03/04/2016

Marcus and Miranda were awesome! My fiancé and I chose Black in White Films for our engagement / save the date shoot. From the moment I got in touch with Miranda, she was extremely helpful and made herself available for any questions or concerns we might have. They were very flexible with meeting us at the beach for our shoot. Upon meeting them, they were very warm. Marcus and Miranda made us feel very comfortable and were both very attentive to detail. They are a great pair and we are so glad they captured this piece of our love story. Highly recommend them.

-Chase and Michelle

Sent on 03/10/2015
  • User5219341 · 2+ years ago

My wedding was just this past weekend and I cannot speak more highly of Marcoz and Miranda. They are such a beautiful couple inside and out. From the minute they arrived to begin our wedding coverage, they felt like family. They fit right in and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable. I am extremely excited to see the finished product of our wedding coverage. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and I hope I have the opportunity to work with them in the future!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Angela · Married on 11/15/2015

You can't find anyone else that are more down to earth than Marcoz and Miranda, they're simply amazing! Miranda shot our wedding while she was 9 months pregnant, they're so professional, it shows in their work. I would recommend them to everyone, worth every penny!! They captured our wedding so beautifully and tastefully, you can really see the story through every picture. Would love to give them 10 stars if it was an option :) Love Love Love xoxo

Sent on 02/21/2016

Alaina · Married on 11/08/2015

We are so thrilled with our videos from Marcoz & Miranda. They are the sweetest couple and truly have a passion for what they do. Our cinematic video had our whole family speechless. The memories they captured are priceless and I'm so thankful we hired them.

Sent on 01/30/2016

.....................,......... :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2015

Marcus and Miranda are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They are a very creative, genuine, attentive and flexible. After our first meeting my (then fiancé) husband and I knew how lucky we were to meet such special people to capture our wedding day. They stuck it out in rain and sweltering heat with us without complaint. I cannot wait to watch our wedding video - I know it will be beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015