13750 W. Colonial Dr. STE 350 #303, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About KEJ Productions

We are Kaleb Elaine - husband wife cinematography duo, owners, and creative minds behind KEJ. We focus on capturing the beauty and essence of a couple, while creating timeless works of art through moving picture. No two couples are alike, and neither are our films. We aim to know our clients and their story intimately before the wedding day so we can completely reflect the individuality of their story and the people around them in film. **Please inquire through our website, www.KEJProductions.com for the swiftest response.** Connect with us on Instagram @KEJProductions. We look forward to meeting you!

Follow KEJ Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Legendary Films by Damir llc

Videos 6 Videos

27 Reviews for KEJ Productions

1 User photo

Patti · Getting married on 04/09/2022

omg what an amazing video. Elaine & Kaleb were fantastic from beginning to the end. There artistic ability is incredible. My son in law is in film in los Angeles so picking out videographers was not an easy task. They are fabulous. Look no further there the best in the business.

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/10/2020

Pure artistry!

At the very beginning of wedding planning, we talked about getting a videographer. It was a priority for me, not so much for my husband. We live in a different state than our families and I wanted to be able to cherish these moments. I came across KEJ Productions one night while wedding planning and could not stop crying. My husband saw how much it meant to me and said ok we will do it. We FaceTimed them and it was like catching up with friends. I knew right then we made the right decision. The more my husband saw their work, he was convinced that we should upgrade our package and we got the legacy footage as well.

Prior to the wedding, we talked about how weird it was going to be to have us being recorded and how we hoped we wouldn't be too awkward, but with all the activities of the day and their professionalism we weren't even focused on it! Kaleb, Elaine, & Jordan seamlessly blended with our wedding guests like ninjas! They captured the best parts of our day, even little moments that we would have never ever even seen if it weren't for them. My husband and I were able dance by ourselves at the very end of the reception while our guests set up for sparkler exit. I thought that KEJ was setting up for that too and when the video came out I realized that they had captured it. Again...ninjas. It is one of my favorite moments and I was so ecstatic that they filmed the whole thing.

KEJ has a way of editing that evokes so much emotion and spirit. During our reception, they showed us a teaser...it was absolutely incredible and to have immediate access to footage of the day, it was priceless. The next day we had a teaser with the music and I sobbed, my family sobbed, I still sob every.single.time. I see the highlight film. We feel so lucky that we can relive these memories over and over and share with our family and our future families. The legacy footage, also a must have...it is absolutely hilarious and also includes those beautiful in-between, candid moments. After the wedding, my husband (the non-believer of videography) said it was the best money we could have spent on the wedding and no regrets.

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Magaly

Magaly M. · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing video!

Elaine and Kaleb are an amazing couple that have the ability and professionalism to create a daydreaming video of your wedding. The quality of video and service that you get is over the top. They capture all the great moments, emotions and details in their videos. My husband and I cried when we watched ours. Highly recommend this A+ team! Thank you guys , you are the best :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

KEJ Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

This husband and wife duo knows just what to do to make sure every photo is magical. Check out their work now!

• Laura Reynolds Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

KEJ Productions is a fantastic company run by a joyful dynamic duo who have mastered the art of capturing live moments in the most creative and beautiful ways. We have had the absolute pleasure to work with KEJ Productions on numerous projects and weddings together. We can not say enough great things about them!

• MeLissa Duran Glamour Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

KEJ Productions is one of may favorite companies to work with. I have done multiple weddings with them and they are extremely professional, punctual artist that are passionate about capturing you special moments.

• 13750 W. Colonial Dr. STE 350 #303 Winter Garden, FL, 34787 See on map
    303.902.2275 (Phone number)
    407.341.3151 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (KEJ Productions)