Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service Reviews

95 Reviews for Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service

• Megan

Megan · Married on 04/09/2019

Still Dancing!!

Scott was an awesome vendor to work with!!! Played all our favorite songs, kept the party going and was super easy to work with! Even though my panicked phone calls lol! He played music during our sand ceremony (we didnt ask) that really helped me and my kids relax and we were all a bit jittery! I couldn't if asked for a better service!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

DJ and Uplighting
    A month ago, my husband and I had our dream wedding. Scott was patient and professional while I was still in my research phase. He helped me understand my venue’s needs for audio and all of the prep led to an OUTSTANDING reception. Everyone was on the dance floor. I rate Magic Moments 5/5 because the communication, the planning, the uplighting, and the music exceeded our expectations. With so much going into the planning, it was great to have an excellent and professional DJ so that we could kick up our heels and enjoy our party. I highly recommend working with Scott and Magic Moments.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We LOVED your wedding and thank you for hiring Magic Moments!

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Scott is an amazing DJ! The dance floor at my wedding was packed all night long. I told Scott what songs were important to play like our first dance and father/daughter dance, but other than that, my only request was that he play music that people of all ages love to dance to. He delivered! All of my guests raved about his music selection! He was also very interactive with our guests. I loved watching my wedding video weeks later and hearing his commentary throughout the night. He also made the planning process so easy. He guided us through planning the order of events for the day, and on the day itself he kept everything flowing smoothly and on time. You may not realize how important hiring a DJ with as much wedding experience as Scott is until your wedding day, but believe me it’s VERY IMPORTANT. I was so relaxed on my wedding day that I was able to soak it all in instead of sweating the details. I can’t recommend Magic Moments highly enough!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Scott did an absolutely amazing job keeping the evening fun and energized. As the bride, I know I danced all night as did my groom! All my friends and family joined in on the dance floor all night! I was so much fun! Scott was the key that pulled our night to be so memorable! I would recommend him and his services to any friend or family member! But make sure you get a hold of him ASAP because he books fast! He is extremely efficient in responding to email, text or account messaging. He makes the entire process so easy! He was the one aspect of the wedding that was super easy to pick, with his amazing guarantee, and relax about because we knew he would take care of it!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/12/2015

Scott is the best!! Magic Moments was the perfect DJ service for our wedding. Scott and Colette are so easy to work with (and SO kind!). They are extremely organized and responsive and pricing is very reasonable. They have an online planning tool to help brides and grooms decide how they'd like the reception to run. They took a lot of the stress out of planning. For the day of the wedding, they worked directly with our venue to nail down arrival times, etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Scott was more than a DJ, he really kept our wedding reception flowing. Everything was so smooth- from intros to first dances to speeches and the dancing. And oh was there dancing!!! Nice our guests got on the dance floor, they didn't leave! I'm serious, we couldn't get people to leave! The wedding ended at 11:30pm and people just wanted to keep dancing! I've never had so much fun. And Scott was able to play some special requests for us. The night was perfect, and I owe that largely to Scott and Colette!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Mike · Married on 07/04/2015

Scott was awesome. He was very helpful and supportive from the very beginning of our discussions. He had great suggestions but also did a great job of listening to the ideas from the Bride and her Father (me). Scott provided many little services from helping with our ceremony (held outside), to taking water to the guys doing the fireworks during a break in the music (I mean who does that?) He really kept the guests engaged and was perfect in making sure the evening went smoothly. The music was great, he made a Y Camp look amazing, he did an awesome job at managing the evening - but most importantly, he is just a great guy.

Sent on 07/17/2015

• User4119260 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely fabulous. Many guests have told me that the DJ was amazing. Scott played all our requests as well as guests' requests, and even came around during the night asking if there were any other requests.

Scott also read the room perfectly, playing a great mix of music and then could basically predict exactly what we wanted to hear!

Thank you for making our reception a simply amazing time.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Emily · Married on 08/16/2014

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was packed all night, even during the awkward time of the party when it is just getting started! He was so friendly and welcomed our local and out of town guests during cocktail hour and at the start of dinner. He did so many extra things that we weren't expected: double checked all the names of the bridal party, confirmed the order twice, asked us before playing requests, was prepared for any details we missed (for example, not picking a bridal party dance song and he was ready to go with one!) and so much more! We had a dinner room separate from where the dancing was and he had a DJ booth set up in there too! Scott went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND what Bill and I had expected! If we ever need a DJ again, we will ONLY call Magic Moments!

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/26/2014

Scott Miser is the BEST!! We met up with Scott and he was soo nice and so funny. I got non stop raves about how awesome our DJ was from the wedding. He also did our uplighting which was gorgeous along with a monogram which couldn't have been more perfect. If you are in need of a DJ book Scott!!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/31/2014

Scott did an awesome job for our wedding, from start to finish. It was the best night of our lives and a night we will never forget! He came through for us even at the very last minute when we needed speakers and music for the ceremony. We didn't have a care in the world that night and that is the greatest gift anyone could have given us that night. Thank you so very much! We highly recommend you to any and all of our soon-to-be married friends. :)

Sent on 06/08/2014

Sam · Married on 05/25/2014

Scott was amazing!! He made our wedding so much fun. He had a lot of great personal touches which really made it special. Scott brought his up lights that really made the room pop with color. I had very high expectations for Scott and he surpassed them greatly! He also was taking pictures during the wedding and put a very touching video together for us. Scott has always been a great family friend and he did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. I would recommend Scott to anyone who wants to have fun at their wedding and make sure that there are a lot of people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Katelyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Scott was on top of all our events that was happening throughout the night. He kept the crowd alive and pampered to my groom and I! Would recommend DJ Magic Moments to ANYBODY!! Thank you Scot!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Hanna · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I choose Magic Moments Disc Jocke because my sister and her husband used them for their wedding and they were absolutely amazing! The DJ can make or break a reception and Magic Moments most definitely exceeded our expectations! All the guests commented on how awesome the DJ-ing was. They're so great to work with and make everything stress-free! They're also incredibly reasonably priced, especially for their quality of work.

Sent on 05/28/2014

My fiance and I had an out of town wedding so my main concern was finding a DJ who would make our guests' trip to Pittsburgh worth it! I researched a lot of DJ's and even emailed back and forth with a few but once I found Scott and Colette and they emailed me back, I knew right away we were going with them! Their reviews are all so great for a reason! They were so easy to work with and So nice and we had the best time at our wedding!! Even our flower girl turned to us on the dance floor during a song she requested and said "This is the best day ever!" Everyone is still talking about our wedding and it really was the best day ever thanks in part to Scott and Colette! I would recommend Scott to anyone!!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Krystal · Married on 07/19/2013

Scott is hands down the BEST. I knew as soon we started planning we had to hire Scott before he was scooped up by another couple. I have worked with him (and a million other dj's over the years) while photographing weddings and I knew he is the I only one if trust to get the party started and keep everyone dancing. Don't think twice- hire him now before he's taken!!!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Scott was absolutely amazing! We did not have to worry about a thing with him around. He made sure that everything went smoothly from start to finish. He played all of our requests and kept the dance floor packed all night. He provided us with cocktail, ceremony, and reception service at a price less than most dj's charge for just a Reception. If you want an extremely professional d.j. at a very affordable price, he is your guy!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2013

Where do I even begin; we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! Scott was absolutely AMAZING!! His service truly went above and beyond what we have seen other DJs provide at weddings. Prior to the wedding, he was always quick to respond to questions and never said “no” or “it can’t be done” to anything we asked. He is extremely flexible and easy to work with – we had to change one of our bridal party entrance songs the morning of the wedding and he did it without hesitation or annoyance. We had a hard time picking some of our “important” songs (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.) and he had no problem with us e-mailing him the day before with our choices. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire evening all thanks to him! We are still having guests tell us how great and how fun he was. My husband and I ABSOLUTELY recommend Scott and the highly professional and talented service he provides. He is wonderful at what he does – and you can tell he thoroughly enjoys his work. You will not be disappointed if you book with him! :) :)

Sent on 06/17/2013

DJ Magic Moments did an amazing job at our wedding! We have received so many compliments about how much fun the reception was! Scott was very easy to work, flexible and very professional from the first day we met him until the end of our reception! Scott promised everyone would be up on the dance floor and he was right! Our photographer and videographer even mentioned how unique Scott was at getting everyone to dance and said they got some awesome shots! So THANK YOU SO MUCH DJ Magic Moments! We had a wonderful time thanks to you!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2013

Scott did a great job keeping the dance floor hopping all night long!!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Rachel and E. J. · Married on 04/12/2013

After meeting with several DJ companies, we chose Magic Moments DJ Service for our April 12, 2013 wedding, which turned out to be THE BEST DECISION EVER! Scott and Colette are so lovely to work with, and wanted our reception to be a hit as badly as we did. DJ Scott’s expertise was greatly appreciated, and he is serious when he says EVERYONE will be on the dance floor. Not only was our DJ experience fun, memorable, and professional, but it was also enjoyable to have Scott there with us! We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to help us celebrate! Thank you DJ Magic Moments, from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Delina

Delina · Married on 03/30/2013

Scott was amazing. We absolutely loved working with him and if we could give him 10 stars we would! It took us only minutes to decide after our first meeting that he was the DJ for us, and we are so glad! He kept our whole evening running smoothly, was so flexible with our last minute changes, and kept the dance floor full all night! We have received so many compliments on how fun the night was and we give Scott all the credit. I was having nightmares that people would refuse to dance and would be leaving early and instead we ended up extending later into the night because no one wanted the party to end!

Also the uplights Scott brought were great! They were a fun addition to the wedding ambiance!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Riki · event on: 11/24/2012

This was our 25th High School Reunion. I am VERY picky. Scott from Magic Moments exceeded my expectations!

He had great ideas, funny, charming, professional and had ALL the latest and greatest equipment to provide us with an amazing experience. "Best Reunion Ever!" Was what we heard all night long. Thank You!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Ross · Married on 09/29/2012

Scott provided exceptional entertainment the entire evening. Neither Jessica nor i could have asked for anything more. He was responsive to our needs yet did not bother us unless necessary. Thank you Scott you did a wonderful job and you were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Kacey · Married on 09/08/2012

Nate and I met with Scott on a weeknight at the Panera Bread in Robinson. He was very professional and made us understand his passion for his job. We decided the next day that we were going to us Scott for our wedding reception DJ. We touched base a few times between us booking and the actual wedding date and his wife Colette or Scott were always extremely helpful and forthcoming with information to help make our wedding the best day ever. Two weeks beforfe the wedding we met one last time to go through names and songs for the grand entrance and first dance. The day of the wedding, Scott was very prompt and helpful. Everyone was on the floor dancing right after our bridal party dance. No one got off the floor until the wedding was over! We all had so much fun and Nate and I have gotten many compliments on how great the DJ and the music was. Thanks Scott for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2012

We cannot say enough good things about Scott and Magic Moments! He literally got everyone on the dance floor. He really created a fun and joyful atmosphere.Throughout the night I received several comments from our guests saying how much fun they were having on the dance floor and what an AWESOME DJ we had. Scott was very easy to work, entertaining, super friendly, and funny. He made us feel like we didn't have to worry about a single thing that night (which we greatly appreciated!!). It was a stress-free and perfect night. Thank you, Scott!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012