Lingerfelt Music Reviews

16 Reviews for Lingerfelt Music

• Kyle

Kyle B. · Married on 09/04/2020

Jonathan is amazing!

From start to finish, Jonathan was absolutely wonderful to work with. I really enjoyed talking with him during the initial phone consultation, and knew right away we had to hire him to play for our wedding. He was so helpful as we chose a playlist, and I was also really excited that he was flexible with all my requests. He checked in with me throughout the whole wedding planning process, and was so kind and responsive as I worked through postponing our initial wedding day due to the pandemic.

On the day itself, Jonathan was punctual, professional, and played BEAUTIFULLY. He really was perfect, and I can’t recommend him enough. He helped make the day magical. Thank you, Jonathan!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Jennifer M. · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Violinist!

Jonathan played beautifully during our wedding ceremony last fall. His lovely music perfectly serenaded our garden ceremony and made our day so special. We're thankful Jonathan was able to play at our wedding and share his gift of music. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Andrew A. · Married on 05/12/2020

Highly recommend

Jonathan was great! He showed up well ahead of the event, and impressed everyone by playing a bunch of fun songs to warm up prior to the wedding (Super Mario Brothers, and more!). His playing was impeccable, and he was very flexible with our choices of music. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Jordan U. · Married on 08/10/2019

Book Jonathan!!!

Jonathan was amazing!!! I ended up booking Jonathan as a surprise for my husband. He was very professional and wanted to make sure he did everything the way I wanted. He sent me a mock rundown via email of what traditionally people use for the wedding ceremony. I ended up only switching what I walked down the aisle to and kept the rest. Everyone loved him! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

What a great experience!

What a great experience. Jonathan was great to work with! He was very attentive, detailed and gave great recommendations for song selections - not to mention he's very accommodating! It was such a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Naomi · Married on 09/30/2017

Jonathan performed at our wedding last weekend and we couldn't be more pleased with his services! He was polite, professional, and very patient helping us pick out our songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Jonathan played violin for our wedding ceremony in August and we received numerous compliments from guests on his beautiful music. For a reasonable price, he played for 30 minutes prior to and during the ceremony (a total of one hour). From initial inquiries about Lingerfelt Music up to the wedding day, Jonathan was helpful, professional, and quick to respond to emails. Upon contacting Jonathan, he immediately set up a Facetime session to demonstrate his musical capabilities and to discuss wedding visions. He also sent us a spreadsheet of potential songs, which was very helpful. Jonathan proved not only to be a talented musician, but also a reliable, organized, and courteous person. I highly recommend Jonathan as a musician!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Jonathan played violin at my wedding this past Saturday at Deep Run Park in Henrico. We had an initial phone call where he asked me questions to learn more about what we were looking for in our ceremony and what our style and vibe was. We also gave him free range to play what he thought would fit the mood best. Walking down the aisle and hearing him play was my favorite part of the day! Every single one of my guests came up to me at the reception and told me how wonderful and amazing he sounded. If you want a memorable ceremony with beautiful live music, look no further then to hire Jonathan, he will not disappoint you or your guests!!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • MJ

Mj · Married on 04/29/2017

Jonathan was very professional, easy to work with and very adaptable. He went over and above preparing for my daughters wedding and made the day absolutely perfect. Jonathan is a rare talent, and I'm certain will go far with his musical talents. Hire him, he will not disappoint.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Courtenay · Married on 12/31/2016

Jonathan was so easy to work with! I honestly only knew I wanted classical and traditional music during my ceremony, so he suggested just about every song- and it turned out wonderfully! He arrived earlier than we had discussed and planned which was great to see with so many moving pieces on our wedding day.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Awx · Married on 08/20/2016

Jon is such a talented musician and worked so well with our other musicians. He needed very little instruction and did an absolutely amazing job. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 09/03/2016

Artem · Married on 07/16/2016

John was an absolute joy to work with.
    Loved his humility and creativity.
    Definitely will recommend him to friends.
    A. Abramov

Sent on 09/02/2016

Davide · Married on 10/02/2015

We hired Jonathan for playing the piece from Camille Saint-Saëns - Danse Macabre at our wedding, he did a great job by performing it in perfect sync with our steps to the hall where we performed our ceremony, and kept playing during the event, such a great musician and friend.
    Highly recommended professional and AAA+ violinist.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Rebekah · Married on 09/19/2015

Jonathan was very professional and the music he played during our wedding was absolutely beautiful! He was very responsive in communications, willing to work with all of our requests, provide advice, and conform to any adjustments necessary during our special day. He was happy to learn new pieces and played them as if he had known them for years. He is a very talented and fun musician and we would highly recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Emily · Married on 10/14/2014

Johnathan was such a delight to have at my wedding! He was professional, punctual and he is so very talented. Both my husband and I were thrilled with his performance as I walked down the aisle.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Emily · Married on 08/09/2014

Lingerfelt Music was a great addition to our special day. He is very accommodating and has a wide repertoire of music that can be played excellently. Would definitely recommend to anyone searching for a wedding musician.

Sent on 08/30/2016