Lifetime Reel Weddings Reviews

3 | Nashville, TN

3 Reviews for Lifetime Reel Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katie · Married on 09/14/2007

Both John and Sam were easy to connect with from the very beginning. They understood what we were looking for and were able to bring our ideas to life. Our video not only brings tears to our eyes, but our family and friends as well. We cherish the hard work that John and Sam put into our wedding day."

Sent on 02/19/2008

Curry · Married on 07/29/2006

I gave Lfetime Reel Weddings very little direction or ideas of what I wanted and they didn't need it. They never got in the way but were able to non-chalantly be a part of each wedding day activity. I got DVDs back within just a few weeks and they had put my flowers on the label! As I watched the video I saw things that I hadn't seen during the wedding and saw people I wasn't able to talk to. They gave me a 30 minute highlights reel and then a 3 hr reel containing everything from getting ready to leaving the reception. It is so great to have a video that helps me remember and relive that amazing life moment!

Sent on 02/20/2008

Jason · Married on 05/19/2007

Great and fun to work with. Our final product was as professional as the stuff you see on tv. Our family stills gets emotional when we put it in to watch it. Would highly recommend them to you!!

Sent on 02/19/2008