Middle Tennessee Photo & Film

Nashville, TN View map
   1 review
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Middle Tennessee Photo & Film is a photography & videography company located in Nashville, Tennessee. We are a husband and wife team and we love getting to capture other couples’ stories! Our focus is to provide you with lasting memories of your favorite moments!

Our wedding films capture everything from getting ready, the ceremony, the fun of the reception to bridal party interviews and blooper reels. Middle Tennessee Photo & Film will provide you with content that will make the memories of your special day last forever so that you can look back on it for years to come.

For photos, our goal is to give you a mix of posed, picture perfect moments as well as photos that capture the raw joy and emotion from your day! We do offer bundle packages, for both photo & video, and those packages start at $2,000!

Middle Tennessee Photo & Film offers a variety of videography and photography services for events and weddings. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Client revisions
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Wedding Albums

See our films at: https://vimeo.com/middletnfilms

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1250.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500.00

Client Revisions
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • kh22
    Katie Married on 06/22/2019

Great service and great people!

Middle TN Photo and Film videoed our June wedding. Olivia and Jordan were so kind and fun to work with and did not make it feel like we were being videoed at all which is awesome and hard to do. I had not met them before our wedding day, but they were so welcoming and easy to work with it felt like I knew them already! They had so many cool ideas for our video and helped instruct us on what to do, and they also let us use our own ideas like the smoke bombs. Olivia was great in answering all my questions prior to the wedding which I really appreciate. I did not use them for my wedding photos, but I’ve followed their work and they are talented! Their video services were also affordable which I really appreciate as a student, so they were flexible and worked with my budget. I am so excited for the final draft of our video and to have memories that will last forever! I’ll probably add to this review once I get to see it, and I’m sure it will be great. Thank you so much Olivia and Jordan!

Nashville, TN, 37027
615-674-1803
Location of (Middle Tennessee Photo & Film)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding