Life To Image Reviews

15 | Kennesaw, GA

15 Reviews for Life To Image

Laurie · Married on 10/05/2013

My daughter cannot stop talking about Rhonda with Life to Image. Rhonda was always there when she had a question, returned phone calls quickly and was very professional in all aspects. The pictures are beautiful,
    we can hardly wait to get the Italian Albums. We are still in the process of picking pictures. They are all so beautiful it is hard to choose. We would highly recommend Rhonda as a photographer. She has provided us with memories that we will have for years to come.

Sent on 11/02/2013
  • User3082006 · 2+ years ago

Rhonda at Life to Image made everything so easy, and the quality and quantity of the work was stunning. She was able to really work with us on price, and was the most responsive of any photographer we worked with. She went above and beyond to learn about us as a couple, and what we though was important for her to capture. Everything was so personalized. Just two or three days after our wedding she had a "sneak peak" published to youtube of our pics with a song composed just for us by her husband! Being musicians, we thought that was really special. The pics and albums came back to us so quickly, and our parents were especially excited about having their own mini albums. It was a perfect day perfectly captured - thanks Rhonda!

Sent on 02/21/2013

mary · Married on 05/19/2012

I am so happy with the wedding pictures and the albums we received. Rhonda Klokow has an eye for the perfect shots. Everyone who has looked at our albums loves them. She did an excellent job on our wedding. Thanks.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Marianne · Married on 11/19/2011

Bottom line: I love my photos and I loved my photographers! Rhonda made us feel comfortable in front of the lens. I would recommend an engagement session too. Rhonda offered to reschedule - the day of & without penalty - when the morning we chose to have our session turned out to be overcast and dull. Her pictures are amazing. She found some great places for some beautiful shots!
    On our wedding day, Tamika and Rhonda covered our events better than I could have imagined! After the wedding, I received my copies promptly. Rhonda was phenomenal about communicating and always prompt at responding. I would absolutely recommend Life to Image to anyone looking for a professional, fun, and talented photographer.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/30/2010

I would HIGHLY recommend Life To Image to anyone. Our pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL--the posed pictures weren't "too" posed, and the attention to detail and artistic input from the photographers was brilliant. In fact, some of my friends who are already married told me after viewing the slide show that Rhonda put together that they wished they had used Life To Image.

Not only did Rhonda and Tameka leave our wedding with incredible pictures, but they were the best value for the money I found in Atlanta. A GREAT deal for two wonderful ladies--they are passionate and love what they do and it shows. I cannot rave enough! I'd give them 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2010

Rhonda from Life to Image Photography was an absolute joy to work with. My husband and my crazy schedule made it difficult to plan times for engagement shoots and she was always willing to work with us on making sure that we had enough time to get exactly what we wanted. On our wedding day she was extremely polite and professional and I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the photos. She new how to photograph both of us to look our personal best. Awesome! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2010

I can highly recommend Rhonda Klokow & Life to Image for your wedding photography! I love my high quality photo album that came with my package. You also get 2 discs of all of your images & some prints. Her photography captured all of the important moments, great candid shots, and her planned shots are some classy some playful….a wonderful variety to remember the day. She is not only very professional, but very personable and always attentive to any questions at any point, before, during & after your wedding. Hire Life to Image & rest assured you’ve gotten a great photographer for a very fair price.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Jenny · Married on 05/01/2010

Rhonda and her crew was so very creative with the photos they took. We spent time both before and after the wedding and everyone says they are the most beautiful pictures they have seen at a wedding (I tend to agree!). Everything was right on time, she worked with us for engagement photos also. I highly reccomend Rhonda and Life to Image Photography!!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Jodi · Married on 01/23/2010

Rhonda provided excellent photography services for my wedding and reception. Due to circumstances outside of my control, my wedding dates and locations changed several times. Rhonda worked with me each step of the way while remaining patient, supportive, and professional. The photos were amazing and we absolutely love our albums. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Susan · Married on 10/03/2009

Rhonda and her team did a great job! The photos turned out fantastic, and all of our guests enjoyed visiting her website to see them! We are very pleased with her work!

Sent on 10/19/2009
  • rae_babydoll

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2008

Rhonda has been a joy to work with throughout our entire photo process. She took our engagement photos, wedding day photos and also did a TTD after wedding shoot. She made every shoot relaxed and enjoyable and even helped calm my nerves on the wedding day. We highly recommend her for any of your photo needs!

Sent on 09/16/2008

Robin · Married on 06/08/2008

The photographers were professional, reliable, and very easy to work with. The quality of the work was excellent and the fee was quite reasonable.

Sent on 06/26/2009

Sheila · Married on 09/22/2007

My husband and I selected Life to Image for our photography at our wedding and could not have been more pleased. They were very professional and flexible. They asked all the right questions to get the feel for what was most important to us for our wedding shots. They were always very prompt with responses and helpful with suggestions when we weren't sure what we wanted. The pictures turned out wonderful. They are not your standard posed shots, they are so natural and elegant. I would recommend Life to Image to any bride who wants beautiful, natural shots by a photographer who listens to what the bride and groom want and is willing to go the extra mile to be sure you are satisfied.

Sent on 10/10/2007

L R · Married on 05/30/2006

Rhonda of Life to Image was very flexible & open to my own ideas of what I wanted out of the photo shoot. She made us feel very comfortable & truly wanted to get the best out of the shoot. Afterward she took alot of time to go over & over the shots with us to help us decide which to choose. It was a great experience with reasonable pricing!

Sent on 10/10/2007

Amy · Married on 08/07/2010

They offered a variety of package options that were reasonable and fit with my budget. They were also willing to be flexible on contents of packages. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have good ideas for different poses and get all of the group shots done very quickly. They did not interfere with the ceremony or reception at all.

Sent on 12/09/2011