13 Reviews for Lemus Cinema

Client Revisions (3)
High-Def Video (3)
Multi. Cameras (3)
One Event/Day (3)

We are so happy we selected Lemus Cinema to capture our wedding day on film! Mike's attentiveness and passion for this craft are elements that shine through in his work. From our first meeting it was clear he was the perfect cinematographer for us. Mike answered all of our questions and got to know us before our wedding day. He also sent us a detailed questionnaire to help us pinpoint our expectations for our wedding video. Having a candid video was important to us and on the day of we hardly noticed Mike was around. He blended into the background and was not intrusive in any way. We have watched our 60 second next day teaser more times than we can count and it is perfect in every way. We can't wait to see the full film. Undoubtedly it will be something that we will treasure for many years to come!

Profile Picture Shenele , 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Mike from Lemus Cinema! From our first introduction over the phone, both my husband and I knew that we wanted Mike to be a part of our special day. We live in Chicago and our Wedding was held in Orlando, Mike made the planning process super easy on us which was great. Mike was actually in Chicago for a separate event and asked if we wanted to meet up for dinner/drinks, this shows at how attentive and caring he is of his couples. On the day of our wedding, Mike was early, which was amazing! Because we had built such a great rapport with Mike it was like another friend was a guest at our Wedding. The morning after our Wedding (I think it was like 7:30am) we had a sneak peek at the video, which surprised me because of the quick turnaround! Our final video was absolutely beautiful, all of our family and friends have said they teared up watching it and have commented at how amazing the video turned out. I have no hesitation in recommending Lemus Cinema as a Wedding or special event videographer!!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Having a videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our day. If you are on the fence about adding a video...DO IT, and do it with Mike Lemus. The video is so detailed and emotional, he is very talented at being present and connected in all important moments. He is stealth like with this incredible video camera, not intrusive at all. After seeing the finished product I couldn't even believe he was there for all of those moments. Our ceremony was so early in the day we couldn't remember much of the homily, well Mike used the homily as a voice over in our video we both were BAWLING when we watched it this is something we will truly cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cat & her team were absolutely amazing to work with! They were attentive, diligent in their responses, and made accommodations to our needs. They were so wonderful and kind, and I loved that they captured my day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download

Mike is absolutely fantastic! When we were searching for a cinematographer we wanted to find someone that we wouldn't mind spending the whole day with. Mike has the most calm, relaxing and friendly personality that we knew right away he was the perfect fit. Mike uses state of the art equipment, took notes about us and followed up several times before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. He worked really well with our wedding planner and photographer. After the wedding he even made special arrangements to come and do voice recordings of us reading our letters and it added a beautiful element to our video that I will cherish forever! I have watched the video about 20 times now and just received it recently (only a few weeks after our wedding)! I look forward to showing it to our kids and watching it together for years to come. I highly recommend you work with Lemus Cinema on your wedding day, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User7788468, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

My husband, Cullen, and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding...I mean expenses add up quick, as most of you know, and videography was not on our original planned vendor list. Anyway, four days before the wedding (I kid you not), my photographer and I were discussing the details and I told her we definitely wanted to have a videographer (especially as we started to see videos of close friends' weddings), but I knew I would have no luck finding a good quality professional for the job. She got in contact with Mike from Lemus Cinema, and he contacted me within just 30 minutes. Given that he had such little time to prepare, we spoke on the phone for quite some time and few times after that, leading up until the day, discussing all details. You would never have thought Mike was a "last minute" decision on our part. HE. WAS. PHENOMENAL. The hours before the ceremony, things were stressful...worrying about the little details, and wondering if everything will pull together, is inevitable, but he surprisingly eased a lot of tension when he arrived - he joked a little, made people laugh, and was not pushy in the least bit. He directed beautifully without pulling us away from things we had to do. His creativity and the angles he found to capture our day completely blew us away. He even managed to incorporate clips of the Mannequin challenge into the highlight video and it was PERFECT. On top of all of that, he was prompt. He had our video to us (with raw footage) within just a few short weeks. I think we watched it a hundred times that day and I cried every time. Hiring Lemus Cinema to capture our day was the best decision we ever made and worth every single penny. MY ADVICE for you future newlyweds: You would be making a mistake if you did not book Mike!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive

With our barn wedding at Bridle Oaks fast approaching, just a few weeks before our big day, my (now) husband and I decided that really wanted to splurge and hire a videographer. We started to think about our wedding ceremony and how it would be unfortunate if through our excitement and nerves, we didn’t really take it all in and remember the sweet details. Our wedding coordinators, Everlasting Events, recommended Lemus Cinema and helped us to secure them. Our budget was tight and Mike worked with us to make sure we had enough coverage and at a price we could afford. Even so, when Mike heard about our rather unique “Movie under the Stars” finale, he insisted on staying extra time to include the footage. Wow. Just really above and beyond.

We were thrilled to receive a sneak preview the very next day as we were leaving the country for our honeymoon! And then shortly after returning, we were blessed with the ceremony video and wedding trailer. Mike was even kind enough to add in a few elements at our request and even change the accompanying song.

During our wedding dinner, we were blessed with both of our Dads, two of our kids and our matron of honor all giving toasts and speeches. They were very touching and we were so thankful that Mike had caught them on video and was able to edit those for our viewing. We know this is footage we will cherish for years to come.

Beyond providing the exceptional service and videography, Mike is the kind of guy you want to INVITE to your wedding as a guest. He was so cheerful and fun. He really helped to put us at ease and he worked well with all our other vendors. We heard nothing but praise about him from everyone he encountered. Not just professional, but incredibly likeable!

We are so grateful to Lemus Cinema and Mike for capturing our fairytale wedding. We hope future brides and grooms who are considering hiring Lemus Cinema will do so without hesitation. It’s one of the best decisions you can make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/19/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Mike was incredible, he was our best vendor. Him and his business partner were so professional and unobtrusive. I felt like he was present when I wanted him to be, and fell into the background when needed. The quality of his highlight video blew me away, it exceeded my expectations in every way and cannot sing his praises loud enough. He also travelled all the way to St. Augustine which isn't even where he is based out of. Beyond how amazing his video was, he was also willing to make little extra videos of my husband and I singing to each other, which was too long for the highlight video. Beyond how excellent his product was, the value made it even better. Our favorite videographers were $3500 to $4000 and he was half that price, and gave us equal if not a better video than they offered. Hire him, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike is the best videographer hands down! There is not enough space to say all the amazing things about him and his work! Also the best overall vendor we hired for our day! If you are thinking of hiring a videographer - DO IT! And if you do, hire Lemus Cinema! You will not regret it. We searched for a long time for one that would fit our needs and our budget, when Mike was referred to us and we saw his work, we knew he was the one! He was in constant communication, fully understood what we wanted, met with us before the day, and showed up early the day of! He was there all day long, capturing all the right moments, and communicating with our vendors to make for a very smooth day. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we expected from him. And when we received the final product so quickly, we were amazed! Our video was flawless, everything I had hoped for and more. I have watched the video countless times. We have received NUMEROUS compliments on our video, and friends & family told us how they felt like they were there just from watching it. We also received compliments from guests at the wedding how he was so kind, friendly, and they could see he was really doing a great job. We could not be any happier with Lemus Cinema and will recommend him to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided last minute to have a videographer rather than just a photographer at our wedding. We called Mike about 2.5 weeks out from the wedding and he had the date available and was extremely flexible and accommodating for us. He worked extremely well with the photographer and no conflicts over who gets what shot and very down to earth. My wife was a little anxious and he has a calm sense about him to bring the anxiety down. He used the drone for parts of the video as well which looked amazing! Had video back to us within his time frame and even offered to edit for the final product. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Josh, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lemus Cinema is wonderful!! Mike met with us before our wedding at our venues and really talked through with us what we wanted, he was available at any time if we had questions. He captured the entire day, he was with us when we started getting ready at 8 am and didn't leave until after we were gone. He got drone shots and worked with our band to get music to use for our video. Our video turned out great!!!
We also used their photo booth, all of our guests had so much fun with it. Instead of having a traditional guest book, they had everyone put their picture in the book write a note and it turned out great. They made two prints of all of the photos (one for the guest, one for our guest book) and we received them all in an online gallery as well.
I would highly recommend Lemus Cinema!!!! Mike is very talented and professional!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My wife and I got married on February 14, 2016 and used Lemus Cinema for our videography needs. Mike Lemus and his team did an amazing job capturing every part of the event for us to keep for a lifetime to come.

Some of the most amazing aspects of the video are:
- Ariel footage of the venue, taken from drone
- Up close footage of each and every detail of the wedding
- Great selection of music for highlight real and feature film
- Seamless editing to make film enjoyable and fun to watch

Working with Mike was great, he asked us what we were looking for in a film to ensure he captured the details that we thought were important. He also used his creative ability to piece together the raw footage taken to tell a story.

I love that we were able to go back and view the film and be able to see part of the wedding that we missed. We were able to see all the details of happy hour etc that we missed.

I also loved that his wife Cat Lemus Photography did our photos for the wedding, and by having the two of them you will know that the Photographer and Videographer work well together and are always on the same page!

Overall I would recommend Lemus Cinema as well as Cat Lemus Photography for your wedding needs.

My wife and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jeff, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Videography was something we debated on for weeks...let me just say SO SO happy we did it! Mike and his wife make an awesome photo/videography duo! Such talent and eye for detail. We loved how we were able to get a highlight reel before the full length video of the wedding. Mike was quick to post a couple short clips as a teaser of what was to come. His picks in music are great and fit our style perfectly. Mike is fast to respond and was flexible if there was a part that we wanted to changed before posting and finalizing.

Again...this was so worth it!

Profile Picture Leslie, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews