Lemm1030 Hair Studio Reviews

14 | Buena Vista, CO

14 Reviews for Lemm1030 Hair Studio

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2018

LeAnna is amazing!

After contacting LeAnna she got back to me within a day. She is very professional, kind and clearly passionate about her work. She answered all of my questions along the way and provided me with all of the information I needed. She has a great energy about her and was just the type of person I wanted around me on my wedding day. I loved how my hair turned out! She studied the photos I sent her carefully and did a great job. She also styled our moms' a few of the women in the bridal party as well as the flower girls. Everyone looked amazing and she was so patient and great with the little girls. I highly recommend her!

Photos by Redden Wood

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lemm1030 Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for your kind and beautiful words.
    It was such an honor to be a part of your day.
    Have a great Holiday season.
    Best regards,
    LeAnna

Allison · Married on 06/25/2018

A no-fuss, incredibly talented hairstylist in downtown BV

LeAnna did an amazing job with my hair. I had a small outdoor diy wedding and the day was very, very windy - I couldn't believe how well the updo held up, and by the end of the night it still looked freshly styled! The booking process was simple and she was very communicative and clear about what to expect - I didn't have wedding party and I wasn't interested in making an event out of getting my hair done, and LeAnna seemed like a great fit. I honestly didn't really know what I wanted, but she took the photos that I sent, put it all together and produced a style that was absolutely perfect. Great choice in BV!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lemm1030 Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you Allison for your kind words.
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day!
    Best regards,
    LeAnna

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2017

LeAnna played a big part in making our daughters wedding amazing! I very nervous with this being a destination wedding as I really didn't know much about the area. I found LeAnna's website, and I'm so happy I did! She was extremely professional from the beginning, which gave me a sense of security. She traveled to our rental home allowing us to gave a relaxing morning while getting ready. Myself, the bride and each bridesmaid were extremely happy with their final style. I would highly recommend LeAnna for your special occasions.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

LeAnna made my day extra special and styled my hair perfectly for the setting and the occasion. She was helpful in coming up with exactly what I pictured but couldn't describe. She truly is professional, friendly, responsive and talented. Thank you LeAnna!

Sent on 11/22/2016

sheila · Married on 09/10/2016

Leanna, with Lemm1030 Hair Studio, was a delight to work with on the morning of my wedding. She was exceptionallying professional and responsive leading up to the day as well. My hair style lasted all day and I received many compliments. I highly recommend Leanna to any brides getting married in the area.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Autumn · Married on 08/19/2016

I had the pleasure of having LeAnna do my hair for my wedding this summer in Salida. She not only did an amazing job, but was a joy to have around. Her grounded energy was a refreshing way to start my wedding day. She is very skilled and has her system down pat. I didn't once worry about timing or whether I would love my hair or not. My hair looked great and held up, even after a long night of dancing!

Sent on 11/17/2016

This was both a wonderful experience in regards to the wedding consult but I also got a fantastic haircut and a valuable hairstyling lesson for a very reasonable cost.

Sent on 02/19/2016

janelle · Married on 06/16/2016

Thank you! Everything turned out great. She was fast and made everyone look beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/05/2016

LeAnna did my hair along with my 3 sisters for my wedding. She was very responsive to my inquiry and was flexible in her ability to come do our hair onsite for my wedding, even though it was on a week day. She was able to fit in doing 1 additional hairstyle when one of my sisters changed her mind about getting her hair done on the day of the wedding. Very accommodating! I was extremely happy with the look and quality of my and my sisters' hair. They all looked beautiful all day!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Leanna @ Lemm1030 is immensely talented! Professional, patient, caring, and so very good at handling all the stress that goes into wedding day hair. She was awesome at creating gorgeous hairstyles for the bride and her attendants. She was onsite all day and well into the evening making sure everyone looked stunning. We are so deeply appreciative of her presence and all of her wonderful energy. She certainly made the day beautiful and stress free. Her services were everything we hoped for and then some!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Gabby · Married on 09/19/2015

Leanna is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable about what styles will work best for brides, how your hair will hold, and all the other details we brides do not think to consider or are not as knowledgeable about. She is professional yet warm and friendly. She makes sure that the time you spend with her is enjoyable and relaxing! Leanna definately knows how to take all the details you give her about how you want your hair to look and create the perfect style!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Britt · Married on 09/05/2015

Created the perfect look!

Amazing! exactly what I wanted

Sent on 11/13/2018

Krista · Married on 07/25/2015

I found LeAnna via a Google search and there was just something about her response that stood out to me compared to the other hair people I contacted in Buena Vista. I sent her a few pictures of what I had in mind for my wedding and she told me no problem. Due to the wedding being a destination wedding, we did not do a trial run and I have to admit I was a bit nervous about that, but LeAnna absolutely NAILED IT! She took the ideas I came with, made them her own and it turned out better than I had imagined. LeAnna is calm and sweet and was an absolute delight to have with me on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2015

LeAnna was awesome to work with! Super friendly, professional and caring about the overall look of your wedding day! She also did a wonderful job cutting and coloring my hair before the big day, very attention to detail.

Sent on 09/29/2015