Weemala

Breckenridge, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weemala is a wedding hair and makeup artistry company based in Breckenridge, Colorado. The award-winning team of stylists will go above and beyond to ensure that their clients both look and feel their best on their wedding day. Collaborating closely with you, your stylist will work to enhance your natural beauty, leaving you feeling confident and radiant ahead of your celebration.

Serving the greater Rocky Mountain region, Weemala provides beauty services for weddings and other special events. Your stylist will travel to your chosen location for your appointment, ensuring a relaxing and pampering preparation experience for your entire wedding party. Consultations are provided ahead of time, as well as hair and makeup trial appointments, to ensure that every last detail is to your satisfaction on the day. Hairstyling services available include blowouts, updos, and coloring, as well as extension applications. For your desired makeup look, the team offers airbrushing, contoured makeup, fake lash application, and tattoo coverage.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Rhianna
    Rhianna D. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Thank you Weemala Hair & Makeup!!

I cannot recommend Weemala Hair & Makeup enough! We started planning our small elopement fairly late into the year and Weemala was able to accommodate our group with only a couple weeks’ notice (for a Monday wedding). Neither I, my mom or my sister had had our makeup done before, and we all felt absolutely beautiful! Jessica and Cathy were so much fun to talk to and I felt pampered and special the entire morning. I almost cried when I looked in the mirror because I wasn’t expecting to look so beautiful (I know it sounds cheesy, but Jessica and Cathy are amazing and they work wonders!). My hair and makeup looked 10x better than the inspiration photos I sent them. Thank you both for making my day so special!
  • Cara
    Cara K. Married on 05/29/2022

Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

Angie was fantastic to work with from our first email to calls answering any questions we had to providing the makeup and hair for our wedding! She is so kind and easy to talk to and brings a great energy to the day. She did such a fantastic job with the makeup - even making my Mom and my MIL extra comfortable (and beautiful!) when they were nervous novices never having gotten makeup done. Sarah did hair for the group and she did a wonderful job! She did everything from updo's to blowouts with curls and even a special job for my niece as flower girl. I would highly recommend Weemala for your hair and makeup needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Beaver Creek Lodge Beaver Creek Lodge Hotel Weddings

One of our favorite vendors! Jessica and her team of talented artists always provide the most beautiful and professional services to our brides!

Alexan Events Alexan Events Wedding Planners

We have been working with Weemala ever since they opened their doors to Colorado Brides. They are always so professional AND fun..which since it's a wedding, you want to be surrounded by fun people! I highly recommend them for your hair and makeup on your big day! Cathy and Jessica are amazing and you will love them, without a doubt!

101 S Main St Breckenridge, CO, 80424
210-273-8198
Location of (Weemala)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding