475 Hillside Drive, Silverthorne, CO 80498 Map · Phone number

About Elora-Pure Style

Are you preparing for that big day and you want to look angelic for your true love? Maybe your are looking to add radiance, health and a youthful glow to your skin without the risks associated with surgery or lazer resurfacing and chemical treatments. If you're an acne sufferer and have experienced the devistation of scars, painful treatments and the many emotional challenges that result from this disorder, you need not suffer any longer!

Utilizing powerful developments in skin care and aesthetic enhancements that are free of risk or side effects can be enjoyed in this generation. From light therapy to botanical rich skin care and conditioners in combination with Hollywood perfect looks created through airbrushed makeup and flawless spray tanning, you can look like a million bucks using the proper combination of packages. With a small investment in yourself, you can take years of your face while adding years of beauty and vitality to your life.

Follow Elora-Pure Style on

Elora-Pure Style 4
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing MUA / Hair! Would recommend to all Mountain brides

Coleen and Natalie were absolutely wonderful! They made sure I was perfectly happy during the trial, and the day of the wedding. They showed up to my condo on time and began working their magic. Very fun and sweet women! Made me feel so beautiful. Coleen did airbrush makeup which lasted the entire day through countless tears. Natalie put my hair is a flawless updo (I have hair down to my pant line so no easy feat) that lasted the entire day. No amount of jumps or tugging hugs was taking that hair down. She also placed my hair piece and made a perfect placement for my veil. I couldn’t have asked for more! I would use them every morning if I could haha.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Elora-Pure Style 5
    Elora-Pure Style 6
    Elora-Pure Style 7
    Elora-Pure Style 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Colleen did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I went with the airbrush makeup and it’s looked flawless. All of my bridesmaids were so fascinated and in awe when she was applying the airbrush! On my wedding day, we had to hike up a mountain a little bit and you would never know because my makeup still looked flawless! Colleen also did my bridesmaids eyelashes for them last minute. I would highly recommend Colleen for wedding makeup!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

taylor · Married on 07/17/2015

Colleen did my makeup for my July 17, 2015 wedding and I could not have been happier with it. Colleen understood the look I wanted without going over the top. Colleen also did my mother and MIL's makeup. Everyone loved it. I chose the airbrush makeup for a light yet flawless look and would definitely recommend it. Colleen was great and I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done.

We also used Sarah Suta for hair and she was wonderful. She was also spot on with the look I wanted. Sarah did my mother and my MIL's hair and they both loved it. I highly recommend Sarah!

I did a trial run for both hair and makeup a couple days before the wedding which I would recommend doing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with these two great vendors! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Elora-Pure Style FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• High Country Weddings Colorado
    High Country Weddings Colorado Wedding Officiants

Talk to Colleen and say Brent sent you. Colleen is the owner and is amazing. She is the owner and operator of the Spa and also does make-up for your wedding day.

• 475 Hillside Drive Silverthorne, CO, 80498 See on map
    7204807059 (Phone number)
    7204807059 (Other Phone Number)
    9702621310 (Fax Number)