Weemala Reviews

Weemala 4
Weemala 5

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2019

Weemala is the Best!

Jess and AnnaMarie did an amazing job for my wedding! I unfortunately ended up with a stomach virus the night before but they were able to adjust the timing in the morning to give me time to visit the dr. They truly saved the day and made me look like a beautiful bride despite having slept zero hours. I cannot say enough how lucky I was to have them there to save the day! They made me feel relaxed and beautiful despite the hectic morning and all my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked gorgeous. The Weemala team are true professionals and Jess followed up with me every step of the way so don't hesitate to contact them. You will be so so happy with the results!

Weemala 6
    Weemala 7
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Skogen · Married on 10/05/2019

Weemala is THE best.

Jess is not only amazing at what she does, but also an absolute delight to be around. She worked with my odd schedule to fit a date and time that worked for my trial, and her prices are fair. On wedding day, myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom were all thrilled with Jess and Kate's work. Thank you girls!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 09/28/2019

Would recommend them to a friend or stranger!

These girls are great! They made the getting ready process great and relaxed. They listened to what I wanted and made sure I was happy. They didn't make us feel rushed and were relaxed. They were upbeat and fun. My hair and makeup stayed up all day and night and I didn't have to mess with anything. They were so great, my sister in law said she looked better for my wedding than what she had done for her own! I had 2 other bridesmaids who loved them so much that one already used them for her wedding and the other got their card for her wedding. I had a bridesmaid who wasn't going to get her makeup done, and saw everyone else's and ended up getting hers done because she loved how everyone else looked.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kaia

Kaia Mattioli · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my hair & makeup by Weemala!

The team at Weemala did such an incredible job! Caz did my makeup and AnnaMarie did my hair. My makeup looked amazing -- I can't tell you how often I've had my makeup done and hated it (I don't wear much makeup normally) but Caz made sure to make it look extremely natural! I wanted something a little different for my hair that I had trouble articulating during the trial, but AnnaMarie did an awesome job, and made sure to change things up when I decided the trial was too curly for my taste. These ladies both managed to do hair & makeup for 7 bridesmaids and even finished early!!! The whole experience was an absolute joy & I'm so thankful I picked Weemala! The company is also super responsive to emails etc. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly, highly recommend Weemala!

We had the best experience working with Weemala for wedding hair and makeup! First of all, Jess was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole process to coordinate all the details. She was very responsive and professional. Kate did my hair for the wedding. She spent so much time with me during my hair trial to create the perfect undo (thank you for your patience and creativity, you are WONDERFUL). My hair on the wedding day was stunning, and held all day for me. Kate, Verena, and Brooke did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and mom. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup. Everyone's hair style was so different and unique to each of the personalities of my bridesmaids. They were all stunning! All the makeup was so well done, kept if more natural which is what we were looking for! They all brought a very calming presence the morning of the wedding, which can be so hectic and chaotic. I 100% recommend using Weemala for wedding hair and makeup, they were amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hannah Neeley · Married on 08/24/2019

Jessica and Verena are the BEST!

This hair and makeup duo are the loveliest ladies who helped make the day of my wedding as easy going and fun as possible. Verena did everyone’s hair so beautifully! She touched everyone up before she left and made sure throughout the whole process we all liked our hair! Jessica’s makeup was absolutely beautiful! She matched colors like a pro and everyone looked so naturally gorgeous with a touch of glam! And they both did my makeup and hair without a trial which was nerve wracking but they blew me away with their attention to detail and beautiful work. I would 100% recommend them for tour wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Diane Tulp · Married on 08/24/2019

Mother of the Bride, happy with Caz and Annemarie

Caz and Annemarie fit right into the crazy fun atmosphere on Lindsay's wedding day.
    Need more fake lashes? Caz to the rescue! Hair style need to be touched up? Annemarie will help! Both were smiling and upbeat the whole time and made our hair and makeup session fun! Both are professional young women who came prepared -with facial masks to help with wrinkles - to fancy hair clips.
    I highly recommend this fabulous duo for hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Polly

Polly Abernathy · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Work

The Weemala team was absolutely amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I did a hair and makeup trial a few months before our wedding and they took multiple pictures for reference and asked for feedback to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. They listened to all my concerns, making my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted. It lasted all day which was about 14 hours from when I had my appointment. The girls on my team, Jessica and Kelly were so fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Weemala!!

Weemala 8
    Weemala 9
    Sent on 09/14/2019

Carlie Griffith · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Jess and her team at Weemala are wonderful to work with. Jessica did such a beautiful job for my bridal makeup, my 3 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG. She is truly talented. She uses high quality products and understands the importance of working with your skin type and bringing out your own natural beauty.

AnnaMarie did hair for myself and my bridal party. She too did an amazing job. She was easy to talk to and patiently listens and works with you to achieve the look you are after.

I highly recommend using Weemala for your bridal hair and makeup. I really loved working with them.

Weemala 10
    Weemala 11
    Weemala 12
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Holmes · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful experience

The team at Weemala is great. The listened really well to what I wanted and made me look beautiful on my wedding. The team took feedback when I wanted to go another direction with my hair on the day of and effortlessly adapted. I would totally recommend them for your mountain wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Frebel · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you Weemala!

Jessica and Cathy were so amazing for my wedding day! I received so many compliments about both hair and makeup- I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Danielle Poma · Married on 08/09/2019

Amaaaazing

I owe Weemala eveeeryyything! I made a mistake when originally booking with them and accidentally typed the wrong date in my email. I did not realize my mistake until a month out from the wedding. It was a destination wedding and I was panicking that I would have no one to do my hair! However, Jessica was super responsive and was able to arrange it so they could still fit me in for hair and makeup on our (correct) wedding day! AND everything turned out so BEAUTIFUL! They were so friendly and my hair and makeup were perfect.

Weemala 13
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/08/2019

Makeup Review

CHOOSE THEM FOR MAKEUP!! AMAZING!!! I promise you won't regret it. My bridesmaids who originally weren't going to get their makeup done, changed their mind after seeing mine and the other girls who originally chose to get their makeup done because they did such a good job! They made us look like an amped up version of ourselves! I'd give makeup 50 stars if I could

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Schmidt · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Experience

I can't thank the Weemala team enough. For a wedding party of 7 each persons hair and makeup were unique to their features. My (the Bride) hair and makeup was perfect. I had a little girl stop me and say, "You look like a Princess!" Which was perfect because I felt like a Princess. Thanks for making this 52 year old into a Princess.

Weemala 14
    Weemala 15
    Weemala 16
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Paige Hohnstrater · Married on 08/02/2019

Dream team

Jessica and Annamarie are your bridal dream team ladies! We had the absolute best time with them. They are amazing to work with and made me and my girls feel so special on my wedding day. Our hair and make up stayed perfect wellllll into the early morning hours! Forever grateful for both of these women and their amazing work!

Weemala 17
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Faulder · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup

I used Weemala for hair and makeup for my wedding and I had an amazing experience. Kelly and Caz made all of my dreams come true with hair and makeup. I was SO impressed. They were so fun, personable and professional. I would highly recommend using Weemala for professional hair and makeup services!

Sent on 08/14/2019

K. Bloom · Married on 07/20/2019

We absolutely loved them!

We absolutely loved our experiences with Weemala. They accommodated TWO brides, showed up early, stayed late, and they were patient with people who decided they wanted hair/makeup at the last minute.
    I wish we could get married again for a lot of reasons, but one of those reasons would be to use Weemala again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Andrea Orlando · Married on 07/09/2019

Highly recommend Weemala!

Jessica and Ashley were exceptional to work with. They were prompt with with their arrival and made sure to stay ahead of schedule on our big day. Attention to detail and genuinely listening to each persons requests was very appreciated. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and make up turned out. Communication was great during the planning process. I highly recommend Weemala!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rachel Plankenhorn · Married on 07/09/2019

Weemala for the win!

Jess and her team were an absolute dream to work with. From the exceptional communication leading up to my special day, to the awesome energy they brought into the room. These ladies are incredibly talented and truly made my bridesmaids, and I feel beautiful. I can't say enough good about Weemala - book now, you won't be disappointed!

Weemala 18
    Weemala 19
    Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Erica

Erica Margaret · Married on 07/06/2019

Made Me Feel Beautiful on My Wedding Day

Cannot say enough how much I appreciated Jess, Ashley, and Caz. I got married this summer in Breckenridge and had never had my hair or make up done before. Since I did not want to look like a hot mess for my wedding (as I had for every major formal event previously), I hired Jessica & crew because of their reviews. Jessica was very patient with my questions and concerns. I did not have a bridal party, so I almost did not book since there's a minimum number of people required to book a stylist. BUT I invited a few friends and family members to get ready with me on wedding morning and rounded up enough people to meet the minimums. Getting ready with my best friends and family members ended up being one of my favorite moments of the day.

Ashley and Caz made me feel beautiful. We did a trial run earlier in the week and then made some small adjustments on the day of the wedding. They were worth every penny. Both ladies were so much fun to talk to and hang out with and I just really appreciated their energy and work. Thank you for making my day special. :)

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/05/2019

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup!

Jessica and Kelly are all-stars! My bridal hair and makeup looked incredible on my big day! I went in for a trial for both, came away loving the makeup, but not too wild about a new style I tried out for the hair. Kelly didn't miss a beat when I told her I wanted to do something totally different for my hair on my wedding day and she delivered! I loved it!
    Jessica is a true makeup artist, knowing skin tones and types, taking my 'natural' vision seriously, but kicking it up a notch for better photos. These two were outstanding. They traveled to our hotel room, and did 3 bridesmaids, a bride, and 2 moms in under 3 hours. They were efficient but also a TON of fun. Putting me at ease when I was nothing but butterflies and nerves.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kendall Udoutch · Married on 06/29/2019

Breathtaking work - the whole bridal party looked magazine worthy.

Jessica and Ashley are true beauty magicians! They turned our shared accommodation into a day spa and made each member of my bridal party look like they just stepped out of a magazine. My hair & makeup lasted the whole day (through some serious dancing) and I absolutely loved the look they created. Book them!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Lynn & Scott

Lynn & Scott · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Women!

Jessica and Ashley were amazing people to work with. I wanted both my daughter and I to look natural, but have enough color to pop, and they went above and beyond my expectations! They're incredibly friendly and fun, too.

Weemala 20
    Weemala 21
    Weemala 22
    Weemala 23
    Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2019

Amazing work

Jessica and Ashley made my wedding day!!! Jessica was able to do my make up exactly how i wanted it and Ashley was amazing at my hair.

I would highly recommend the both of them to anyone!

Weemala 24
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Amy · Married on 06/22/2019

Love Love Love Weemala!

My experience with Weemala was absolutely wonderful. My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier. Jess and Annamarie were extremely professional, talented, and super fun to work with. I could not have picked a better team for hair and makeup and have honestly never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I loved everything about my experience with Weemala and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Weemala 25