Weemala Reviews

Weemala 7
  • Polly

Polly Abernathy · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Work

The Weemala team was absolutely amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I did a hair and makeup trial a few months before our wedding and they took multiple pictures for reference and asked for feedback to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. They listened to all my concerns, making my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted. It lasted all day which was about 14 hours from when I had my appointment. The girls on my team, Jessica and Kelly were so fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Weemala!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Weemala 8
    Weemala 9
  • Courtney

Courtney Holmes · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful experience

The team at Weemala is great. The listened really well to what I wanted and made me look beautiful on my wedding. The team took feedback when I wanted to go another direction with my hair on the day of and effortlessly adapted. I would totally recommend them for your mountain wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Frebel · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you Weemala!

Jessica and Cathy were so amazing for my wedding day! I received so many compliments about both hair and makeup- I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Danielle Poma · Married on 08/09/2019

Amaaaazing

I owe Weemala eveeeryyything! I made a mistake when originally booking with them and accidentally typed the wrong date in my email. I did not realize my mistake until a month out from the wedding. It was a destination wedding and I was panicking that I would have no one to do my hair! However, Jessica was super responsive and was able to arrange it so they could still fit me in for hair and makeup on our (correct) wedding day! AND everything turned out so BEAUTIFUL! They were so friendly and my hair and makeup were perfect.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Weemala 10
  • Pamela

Pamela Schmidt · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Experience

I can't thank the Weemala team enough. For a wedding party of 7 each persons hair and makeup were unique to their features. My (the Bride) hair and makeup was perfect. I had a little girl stop me and say, "You look like a Princess!" Which was perfect because I felt like a Princess. Thanks for making this 52 year old into a Princess.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Weemala 11
    Weemala 12
    Weemala 13

Paige Hohnstrater · Married on 08/02/2019

Dream team

Jessica and Annamarie are your bridal dream team ladies! We had the absolute best time with them. They are amazing to work with and made me and my girls feel so special on my wedding day. Our hair and make up stayed perfect wellllll into the early morning hours! Forever grateful for both of these women and their amazing work!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Weemala 14
  • Jordan

Jordan Faulder · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup

I used Weemala for hair and makeup for my wedding and I had an amazing experience. Kelly and Caz made all of my dreams come true with hair and makeup. I was SO impressed. They were so fun, personable and professional. I would highly recommend using Weemala for professional hair and makeup services!

Sent on 08/14/2019

K. Bloom · Married on 07/20/2019

We absolutely loved them!

We absolutely loved our experiences with Weemala. They accommodated TWO brides, showed up early, stayed late, and they were patient with people who decided they wanted hair/makeup at the last minute.
    I wish we could get married again for a lot of reasons, but one of those reasons would be to use Weemala again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Andrea Orlando · Married on 07/09/2019

Highly recommend Weemala!

Jessica and Ashley were exceptional to work with. They were prompt with with their arrival and made sure to stay ahead of schedule on our big day. Attention to detail and genuinely listening to each persons requests was very appreciated. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and make up turned out. Communication was great during the planning process. I highly recommend Weemala!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Erica

Erica Margaret · Married on 07/06/2019

Made Me Feel Beautiful on My Wedding Day

Cannot say enough how much I appreciated Jess, Ashley, and Caz. I got married this summer in Breckenridge and had never had my hair or make up done before. Since I did not want to look like a hot mess for my wedding (as I had for every major formal event previously), I hired Jessica & crew because of their reviews. Jessica was very patient with my questions and concerns. I did not have a bridal party, so I almost did not book since there's a minimum number of people required to book a stylist. BUT I invited a few friends and family members to get ready with me on wedding morning and rounded up enough people to meet the minimums. Getting ready with my best friends and family members ended up being one of my favorite moments of the day.

Ashley and Caz made me feel beautiful. We did a trial run earlier in the week and then made some small adjustments on the day of the wedding. They were worth every penny. Both ladies were so much fun to talk to and hang out with and I just really appreciated their energy and work. Thank you for making my day special. :)

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/05/2019

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup!

Jessica and Kelly are all-stars! My bridal hair and makeup looked incredible on my big day! I went in for a trial for both, came away loving the makeup, but not too wild about a new style I tried out for the hair. Kelly didn't miss a beat when I told her I wanted to do something totally different for my hair on my wedding day and she delivered! I loved it!
    Jessica is a true makeup artist, knowing skin tones and types, taking my 'natural' vision seriously, but kicking it up a notch for better photos. These two were outstanding. They traveled to our hotel room, and did 3 bridesmaids, a bride, and 2 moms in under 3 hours. They were efficient but also a TON of fun. Putting me at ease when I was nothing but butterflies and nerves.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lynn & Scott

Lynn & Scott · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Women!

Jessica and Ashley were amazing people to work with. I wanted both my daughter and I to look natural, but have enough color to pop, and they went above and beyond my expectations! They're incredibly friendly and fun, too.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Weemala 15
    Weemala 16
    Weemala 17
    Weemala 18
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2019

Amazing work

Jessica and Ashley made my wedding day!!! Jessica was able to do my make up exactly how i wanted it and Ashley was amazing at my hair.

I would highly recommend the both of them to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Weemala 19

Amy · Married on 06/22/2019

Love Love Love Weemala!

My experience with Weemala was absolutely wonderful. My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier. Jess and Annamarie were extremely professional, talented, and super fun to work with. I could not have picked a better team for hair and makeup and have honestly never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I loved everything about my experience with Weemala and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Weemala 20
    Weemala 21
    Weemala 22

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

such a great experience!

Jessica and Ashley are the best! They worked with our schedule, squeezed us in, we all felt so beautiful after Ashley did our makeup, my hair and makeup was perfect, can’t say enough good things about this team!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Weemala 23
    Weemala 24
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/21/2019

Best of the best!

Jessica and Ashley were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish. They were extremely responsive throughout the entire process and always answered all of my questions. They were extremely helpful when planning the schedule for the day of the wedding as they did 5 of us all in 1 morning and it went perfect! They went above and beyond and Ashley even met me at my home a week before the wedding to put a semi-permanent in my hair and used the same for my extensions. Everyone was so so thrilled with both their hair and makeup and our pictures turned out wonderful because of them. We all received so many compliments on how amazing of a job these two did. No one had any issues reapplying makeup or fixing hair throughout the entire night. I recommend them with the highest regards and if I ever need hair/makeup done I would only use them.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jenn R · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding hair services

I hired Ashley from Weemala to do my hair and my bridesmaids’ hair for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job! She was prompt and efficient and has a talent at listening to what people describe as their desired hairstyle and brining it to life. She took the time to make sure my hair was exactly the way I wanted it, and I couldn’t have been happier. Thanks to the Weemala team for their responsiveness and flexibility, and to Ashley for amazing talent!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup! Beautiful people!

Weemala Hair and Makeup did my bridal makeup and Maid of Honor and Mother of the Bride and Groom and it was absolutely amazing! I am a local here in Summit County and Jessica was very flexible and responsive when planning my trial makeup session. I loved the makeup both at the trial and the day of the wedding. Jessica was very open and listened to what I wanted for that day and how I wanted to feel and look! I felt very natural that day but also like a princess and that is exactly what I had hoped for and asked for. She even made my mother and mother in law look so beautiful and flawless. They too can not even put into words how beautiful they felt that day and it made me so happy. My maid of honor was not going to get her make up done that day because she had had a bad experience with her own wedding makeup on the east coast and after seeing the mother's makeup she asked if it was too late for her to do it as well and Jessica fit her right in at the end. Jessica was super friendly and easy going and my family loved spending time with her that day!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/19/2019

So Talented!

We loved working with Weemala! The work they did made me feel like a queen! I would definitely recommend Weemala if your wedding is in the area!
    In addition to myself, all 4 of my bridesmaids got their hair done by Ashley and they all looked wonderful. It was a very windy day and their hair stayed put throughout the outdoor ceremony and photos. My mom, MOH, and I got our makeup done by Jessica and we all looked SO good and not at all cakey!

At my trial I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my hair OR my makeup. Ashley tried out a few different styles with my hair until we found something I liked and recommended clip-in extensions to buy. After looking at some more hairstyles online I found one that I loved which was similar to what I had at my trial, but still different. On the day of my wedding Ashley did my hair exactly like the photo I showed her and it turned out perfect. It stayed put all day and night until I took it out to go to bed.
    At my trial Jessica did a natural look with brownish eyeshadow, pink lips, and false lashes. The foundation she used looked very natural and blended in, and the whole look was perfect for my style and my dress. My now-husband didn't even realize I had false lashes on! She did the same makeup on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and our photographer said I looked like a goddess!
    I got a lot of comments from our guests that I looked like Princess Elsa - which was not my intention but definitely a huge compliment.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Weemala 25
    Weemala 26
    Weemala 27

Tara · Married on 12/29/2018

A Groom's Perspective

My wife had a ton of fun and looking gorgeous. Would recommend for anyone getting married in Summit County.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kristi Jo

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Wonderful Job

Ashley did a fenominal job! She did the moms' and sister's hair and they looked beautiful. She did a wonderful job working with the 2 year-old flower girl. She was very patient with her. I couldn't have asked for anything more for my hair, perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Weemala 28
    Weemala 29
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely Loved Weemala

Weemala was everything I could’ve asked for and more. Not only were they extremely accommodating with scheduling my hair and makeup trial (I was very limited on days that I could do it), but some members of my bridal party changed their minds last minute about wanting hair and makeup done so we had to update the schedule several times, and they were able to accommodate with no issue. I was worried that the hair style that I was envisioning for my wedding would not be possible with my short hair, but Ashley made my hair dreams come true. Jessica is such an amazing artist. She helped me figure out my perfect look and was open to my non-traditional requests. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. My bridesmaids all commented on how they felt this was the best wedding makeup they had ever gotten done (even better than their own weddings). In addition to their flawless work, they did everything they could to make the day as stress-free as possible. I would absolutely recommend Weemala for anyone getting married in Colorado!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Book with Weemala today!

Jessica and Kelly with Weemala are amazing. I can't say enough about my experience with the two of them. They are talented professionals who listen to what you want, create it, and are fun to work with! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up. You won't regret choosing Weemala, I promise.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lakshmi Frantz · Married on 10/14/2018

Jessica was awesome

I got my makeup done by Jessica Taylor from Weemala for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I do not know much about makeup so she took the time to explain everything in detail. She was very professional, listened to what I wanted and delivered on both days.

Sent on 11/21/2018