Weemala Reviews

60 | Breckenridge, CO

60 Reviews for Weemala

60 Weemala Reviews

Kirsten · Married on 09/24/2018

Jessica and Ashley did a remarkable job with my hair and make up for my wedding. Additionally, they did an amazing job my with two sisters-in-law, mother-in-law, and my mother's make up!

Jessica was incredibly professional, positive, flexible, and eager to make sure I and my family were beautiful and comfortable in our make up and hair. I do not wear a lot of make up and she made me feel beautiful without making me feel like I was wearing a mask.

Setting up the details of the hair and make up trial and the wedding day itself was easy with Jessica. She responded to my questions quickly and with an up beat attitude.

I cannot stop singing praise for Jessica. On such a stressfult day it was a blessing to have someone so positive and calm making me feel gorgeous. THANK YOU!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2018

Best hair and make-up artists!!

Jessica and Ashley were nothing short of amazing. From coordinating the trial and getting the perfect wedding day look, to an absolutely wonderful wedding day having them get me and my bridesmaids/moms all beautiful, they were fantastic to work with. They listened to exactly what I wanted and made the few changes I asked for without the blink of an eye. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and my pictures look amazing thanks to them!!!! I couldn't recommend them more!!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Personalized and Professional

Jessica was amazing to work with from the very beginning. Not only did she agree to meet with me at a coffee shop to discuss my special day, but she also made recommendations for spray tan, hair styles and makeup for my bridal party to complement what I wanted. She's a busy lady but never left me hanging. Cathy did our hair the day of and was very patient and accommodating, and ahead of schedule! Caz did my makeup and is a TRUE gem. I've never met anyone who showed as much passion about their work as Caz. Each phase of the makeup application she would step back to review her work and had a mini celebration with me because she was so excited about making me feel beautiful and confident for my special day! Such a ball of energy! XOXOXO

Weemala 1
    Weemala 2
    Weemala 3
    Weemala 4

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2018

Jess and Ashley we DYNAMITE, to say the least!! Not only were they efficient and precise, but they were ahead of schedule. Jess can go for any vibe you want, she makes every woman feel beautiful in their skin. Ashley is truly a magician when it comes to hair! She can do anything you want and make it look effortless. My make-up and hair lasted perfectly ALL day and then some :) While their quality of work is flawless, it is really the attitude and energy that these women bring to the room that made me so happy to work with them! If you want to not only feel beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside on your big day, you HAVE to work with Jess and the Weemala team :)

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

I used Weemala to do my hair and makeup for my wedding in Breckenridge. I reached out just two months prior to my wedding and they were still able to accommodate me. They made me look and feel so beautiful and used great products.

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Caz was absolutely wonderful! She had great ideas and provided just the look I was envisioning for my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Weemala 5
    Weemala 6

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2018

Ashley and Weemala did me a HUGE favor by squeezing me in on my wedding day. Ashley did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I highly suggest them!

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

ABSOLUTELY SO pleased with the overall service from these ladies! They did such an incredible, professional job. Not to mention they are so sweet and pleasant to be around. Truly talented, which I knew the moment my trial finished. I left my trial knowing I didn't need to worry about hair or makeup for one second and that these girls were going to do a great job. Ashley can do it all when it comes to hair, from my favorite, boho style to a clean & classy MOB up due. Jessica is such a talented makeup artist. She managed to make everyone look flawless and gorgeous without looking overdone or caked with makeup. I would totally recommend Weemala, they have it figured out :) I can't wait to share professional photos of the excellent job this team did.

Shelby · Married on 08/04/2018

Jessica and team were absolutely incredible! They are so easy to work with, accommodating, and listen to exactly what you want! They are incredibly talented, and will perfect your look so it is exactly as you want it. My entire bridal party and family absolutely LOVED their hair and make up, and as a bride, I have never felt more beautiful! They are truly amazing. Not to mention, when your wedding day is full of timelines, they are extremely fast, and efficient, without giving up an ounce of quality. They made my day worry free- and everyone looked STUNNING!! I would hire them again in a second. Thank you, Weemala!

Molly · Married on 08/04/2018

Jessica and Ashley were incredible - they did a fantastic job with all of our make up and hair. Would totally recommend!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Kelly and Caz were wonderful! Everyone's hair and makeup was perfect for the wedding day. I highly recommend Weemala

L · Married on 07/22/2018

Like many brides, I poured over hair and makeup artists and companies while wedding planning. I requested a trial with Weemala based on a recommendation from my wedding planner. Jessica was incredibly responsive with our email dialogue, and she set me up for a trial with Ashley S. for hair and Caz for makeup. I wear very minimal makeup on a daily basis, so the whole thing gave me some anxiety, but Caz was AMAZING. She was bubbly, positive, responsive to feedback, and just a delight to be around. Ashley was kind, confident and advised me that the trial wasn't going to be full-out with a million bobby pins in my head, more just a brief test run to see if we were on the same page- we were. The hair trial was delightfully quick and gave me confidence that she could do the job on the day. My actual wedding day hair and makeup were even better than my trial. I mean, full on flawless and EXACTLY how I imagined looking on the day, and my bridesmaids looked super natural and gorgeous. Caz and Ashley were also just such a calming presence on an otherwise hectic day, and didn't get bent out of shape when I asked for little changes here and there. LOVE THEM. (Halfway through the day I did a touch up on my own and ended up taking off the false eyelashes)
    Weemala handles payment 100% up front, so you pay for all services in one lump sum before the day, gratuity included, in order to reserve the date. It was a little intense to pay up front for 7 people, but it ended up being a blessing because my friends and I didn't have to worry about money/tips on the day of, and my bridesmaids just venmo'd me instead of paying Caz & Ashley.
    The only thing that was a bummer is that Weemala charges for travel, even amongst neighboring mountain towns (They are in Breck, my wedding was in Vail). But it was a small price to pay for perfect wedding hair and makeup.
    I would absolutely recommend them to any bride getting married in the Colorado Rockies!!!

Weemala 7
    Weemala 8

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2018

Jessica & Ashley did an amazing job on my wedding day! Everything went over so smooth and looked fabulous! Definitely highly recommend their services

Weemala 9

Lucy · Married on 06/24/2018

Weemala did both my hair and makeup (and that of my 3 bridesmaids and my mum) and I/we could not have been happier with everything from start to finish. I was planning from out of state and so wasn't able to do a trial which made me a little nervous but Jessica was fantastic, setting up a FaceTime call for us to 'meet' instead and going back and forth with pictures of the styles I had in mind. On the day everything went incredibly smoothly, we were all ready ahead of schedule so no added stress! Jessica's make-up skills are amazing, very natural and not over the top - I don't think I'll ever look as good again! And even though we all have very different hair types we all looked coordinated and perfectly styled to match the style of my wedding. I could not have been happier and would highly recommend Weemala!

Weemala 10
    Weemala 11

Mary · Married on 06/22/2018

I truly cannot put into words what Jess and Ashley did for me. They were my angels!

One month before my wedding, I had a hair & makeup trial at another salon. It was a nightmare:(. My poor mother weighed our options as I was having a major meltdown.

She decided to reach out to Weemala after receiving recommendations from 2 local wedding planners. The owner Jessica was kind and reassuring and confident they could help us out of this crisis. They miraculously were available for my Friday wedding and also fit us in for a trial the day before the wedding.

After having such a bad prior experience, I was very nervous. But, Jess reassured us that she only uses people with 10+ years experience on wedding clientele's hair and she herself will be doing our makeup.

After Ashley met me at the door of the salon upon our arriving late & hurried, I knew I was in good hands. She was cool & confident & made my hair look even better than the pic I had shown her. I felt a HUGE weight off my back disappear. I almost cried just from relief & gratitude.
    Ashley then did the groom's longish curly hair that can be difficult to manage. I had a small concern that I couldn't quite put my finger on. She figured out what was bothering me before I even could & immediately fixed it. On the wedding day, it looked even better than it had the day before. She did my bridesmaids' hair & our moms' hair - all looked amazing. I cannot thank Ashley enough!

Jess is a truly gifted makeup artist. She knows what foundations will look better when photographed, listened to everything I said, & trusted her judgment to know what will look great on me. And, it did!
    My bridesmaids & our moms' makeup looked equally beautiful & special, but we still looked like ourselves! Jess was so calm & eager to help us, I am forever grateful.

A bonus is they came to our hotel the morning of the wedding. It was so much less stressful.
    Thank you Weemala from the bottom of my heart. You truly saved our wedding!

Sharon · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone from Weemala group were just fantastic! Jessica always got back to me in a timely manner and was more than happy to take my feedback on the look I wanted and make it a reality. This also goes for hair as well. I had 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law with me for the get ready day. I was definitely apprehensive about getting us all done on time, but the team from Weemala actually got us all done with a little time to spare and we never felt rushed! I provided them with address for the get ready space and it all worked out seamlessly. I highly recommend them!!

Weemala 12
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/09/2018

Weemala was awesome! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and our makeup and we had such a fun day getting ready for my wedding. Also, our hair and makeup looked great well into the night. I would definitely hire Weemala if I were to do it all again.

Julia · Married on 06/01/2018

Wow!!! When you hire a team to do your hair and/or makeup you hope to look beautiful - Weemala goes above and beyond! Jessica and Ashley did such a great job listening to what I wanted and adjusting my hair and makeup to be perfect for my big day. On top of that, they made my wedding party feel special and added to their natural beauty. And the best part - they made the experience fun and relaxing for the whole group. I would strongly recommend to any bride!

Weemala 13

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Weemala was amazing! Our wedding was at the end of May 2018 and I could not be more pleased with the service and reliability Weemala provided. They are very professional and able to do a variety of hair and makeup. They use quality products and are very clean. I would recommend doing a trial for hair and makeup before hand. I do not wear makeup regularly, and the trial helped me decide what style and color pallet looked best for me. We played with different looks at the trail too which really helped me decide, and know exactly what to expect on my wedding day. I highly recommend Weemala. Everyone in my bridal party was so happy with their hair and makeup! Thank you Jessica!!!

Weemala 14

Erin · Married on 05/05/2018

The Weemala team was hands down AMAZING! We decided to elope to the mountains so we didn't have a chance to complete a trial run for hair or makeup. I had full trust in the Weemala team, and they did not disappoint! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my special day :)

Weemala 15
    Weemala 16

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

Jessica and Kelly were amazing! I cant rave enough on how much I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. They are truly great to work with!

Weemala 17
    Weemala 18

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Jessica and Kelly did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!!! Kelly nailed the hair look that I requested and Jessica modified the look that I sent her and blew me away with the results! They worked so quickly but did not take away from the quality. I was so happy with the results and both my hair and makeup lasted long past the end of my reception. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to make sure they look perfect for their big day! I didn't have time to do a trial and it still ended up just the way I wanted day of :)

Elle · Married on 03/16/2018

I hired Jessica to do my makeup, and my bridesmaids makeup. She did such a good job listening to what I wanted to look and feel like on my wedding day. I obviously wanted to look beautiful, and wanted my makeup to photograph well, but it was so important to me that I still felt like myself. Jessica hit the perfect balance! She respected what I wanted, and was also able to make great professional recommendations - all while making me feel incredible and assuring me we could handle any surprise skin issues on the big day (total judgement free zone). My other favorite thing about working with Jessica was her ease and good humor. Getting ready with her was like hanging out with a fun new friend. I highly recommend Jessica, and Weemala in general, because of the talent, professionalism, and great taste!

Weemala 19

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2018

We hired Weemala to do our hair and we're so glad we did. Anna Marie was such a sweetheart and listened to each of my girls and made sure they had the hair style they wanted. I wanted a loose up-do, but I wasn't sure on exactly what I wanted, so I showed her some pictures of hairstyles I liked and she made it look perfect!! Thank you!!

Weemala 20