Weemala Reviews

156 | Breckenridge, CO

156 Reviews for Weemala

• Rhianna

Rhianna D. · Getting married on 07/08/2022

Thank you Weemala Hair & Makeup!!

I cannot recommend Weemala Hair & Makeup enough! We started planning our small elopement fairly late into the year and Weemala was able to accommodate our group with only a couple weeks’ notice (for a Monday wedding). Neither I, my mom or my sister had had our makeup done before, and we all felt absolutely beautiful! Jessica and Cathy were so much fun to talk to and I felt pampered and special the entire morning. I almost cried when I looked in the mirror because I wasn’t expecting to look so beautiful (I know it sounds cheesy, but Jessica and Cathy are amazing and they work wonders!). My hair and makeup looked 10x better than the inspiration photos I sent them. Thank you both for making my day so special!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Charlie F. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Weemala Magic!

Honestly, I have little to no experience with make-up and hair styling besides being in other people's wedding and events. We chose Weemala because they had a fun name and let to knowing their fun personalities!

It was such a pleasure to have Jessica and Cathy help my bridal party for my special day as I was nervous wreck and they were just 2 calming and positive balls of energy despite the mayhem around us.

I did a trial run for hair and makeup 2 weeks prior and was asked to keep it until at least 10pm that night to test if both stayed relatively the same to see if it would last until the end of my actual wedding. Good thing I did since the hairstyle I chose was just too heavy for my head and decided to pivot to a less straining hairstyle. Thanks for changing it up so quickly Cathy!

Other than that, everything was flawless and my bridal party loved both Jessica and Cathy - highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa E. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

Amazing!!!

Jessica and Cathy are absolutely amazing. They are both so talented and everyone's makeup and hair looked perfect. With covid, my wedding date and venue changed multiple times. Jessica was so flexible, helpful and patient throughout the entire process and I feel lucky I was able to have her and Cathy there on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney R. · Getting married on 09/06/2021

Amazing hair and make up team!

Weemala Hair and Makeup did an amazing job! Cathy and Jessica not only knocked it out of the park with my hair and makeup look, but they are also a joy to be around! Weemala was so flexible with my change in plans due to Covid. They were willing to work with me with no hassle which was truly amazing during such stressful times! Jessica was super responsive to all my emails and they were on time and very professional at the time of service. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Look no further!

I cannot say enough about Weemala Hair and Makeup! From the very first email/phone call, to my hair and make up trial and then to the day of my wedding, the process was so easy. Jessica and Kelly made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They are both very friendly, experienced, caring and talented. I had originally had a trial at another place but was not happy and reached out to Weemala. I wish I had found them sooner. My make up was absolutely flawless and my hair was beautiful. I am so happy with how everything turned out. My mom and sister looked amazing and they were very happy. Weemala truly wants you to feel and look your best and they certainly come through. Book them, you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Martha B. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Amazing due for hair and make-up!

Jessica and Cathy did a fantastic job in glamming me up for my engagement pictures. From the very beginning, they were extremely responsive and flexible. We had to cancel our original trip to CO due to COVID restrictions, and they were so sweet and accommodating to not only switch my date, but also travel to my location!
    The day of my pictures, they were timely on arrival and such a pleasure to talk to. They listened to what I wanted to look like and I couldn't have been happier with my results. This was my first experience, but can honestly say, when back in CO would love to use them again. What a great experience! I highly recommend Jessica and Cathy for hair and makeup!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Alison

Alison C. · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Professional, flexible, and beautiful

Jessica was wonderful! I had to reschedule my wedding 3 times because of COVID, and she was so great about being flexible and accommodating of my needs, which made my life so much easier. Plus, her work was gorgeous! On the day of my wedding, she was able to adjust my look from our test run, and it was absolutely perfect. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 01/12/2021

Weemala is a Dream Team!

I was lucky enough to work with Jessica and Cathy for my wedding in Beaver Creek, CO. They are so talented! They made me look beautiful and more importantly they made me feel beautiful. They coached me through every step of the process and made sure that I was absolutely happy and comfortable in my makeup and hair. The trial was a great opportunity to meet them and to discuss my vision. They also were very cooperative and patient of myself and my family. Thank you Jessica and Cathy for helping make our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Alli

Alli M. · Married on 01/03/2021

Amazing and beautiful hair+makeup

Jessica and Kelly did an amazing job on my wedding day. In the midst of COVID-19 they still made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were clean and professional and took my vision and made it reality. It snowed during the ceremony and my hair and makeup held up beautifully. They helped make my day one to remember especially since just days later we all started this crazy world of quarantine and social distancing. Thank you and would recommend to anyone getting married in Summit County!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Abbey A. · Married on 12/30/2020

Winter glam captured perfectly

Jess was amazing! My husband and I planned to have a small winter reception to celebrate our marriage. Even though we didn’t have a “proper wedding,” I still wanted to feel pampered, and glamorous. Jess went above and beyond to make that happen for me!

I showed Jess one picture and she immediately understood my vision and captured it perfectly.

In addition to the great care she took of me… The products that she used for my make up lasted all day and looked fantastic in pictures.

I would highly recommend Jess. She was a wonderful addition to our celebration

Sent on 01/12/2021

Lauren H. · Married on 12/19/2020

Weemala is truly amazing!

We hired Weemala for our Vail winter wedding, and they were truly amazing! From the trial to the big day and all the steps in between, they made us feel at ease with the entire process. Each bridesmaid requested a unique hair style and they all turned out perfectly. Myself, along with several ladies in the bridal party, wear minimal makeup on a daily basis, and they did an absolutely amazing job of creating glam looks that still made us feel and look like ourselves. The Weemala team is extremely talented, and I would hire them time and time again. You will be so happy that you booked them!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Melia

Melia · Married on 11/22/2020

Nov 2020 wedding - Loved Weemala!

I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day, thanks for Weemala! They were so great to work with regarding booking, and services on my wedding day. Things changed a few times on me due to covid and Jessica was more than accommodating! I am so thankful that I had them to do my hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Bailey S. · Married on 10/28/2020

Amazing H&M Vendor

Jessica and Kelly did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup! They were always available to be reached by phone, email, text...you name it, which was so important considering I was planning a wedding from out of state. They were so attentive to how I wanted to look for my elopement and they did a beautiful job and captures my vision perfectly. Even out in the chilly October elements, my H&M lasted and looked untouched even at the very end of our day! I would highly recommend Weemala to anyone looking for a hair and makeup vendor in the area. You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Higgins · Married on 10/17/2020

Truly the best experience!

Truly an amazing experience! Everyone was so friendly and kind. I got exactly what I asked for with hair and makeup. I couldn’t of asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Lauren S. · Married on 10/12/2020

Best of the Best!

Jessica and AnnaMarie were an integral part of our wedding day! They were both so talented, kind, and, most importantly, CALMING! We felt so glamorous and pampered! These lovely ladies were truly magnificent! I would recommend them to any bride or bridal party (or just if you want to feel extra-special!) Thank you so much Jessica and AnnaMarie!

Kaity M. · Married on 10/11/2020

Loved my hair and makeup!

Jess and Cathy did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my elopement. They worked with me to get the look I wanted and offered suggestions to make it even better. They were super friendly and comfortable to be around, making the whole experience super enjoyable! Even though it was basically blizzarding the day of our elopement, my hair and makeup stayed perfectly through our outdoor cremeony and photos. I couldn't be happier!

• Karyn

Karyn · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply Amazing!

Weemala did an excellent job on my hair and makeup for my elopement! Cathy and Jessica listened and provided suggestions based on their expertise. From the initial communication, the process was seamless. They were flexible and able to squeeze me in on a popular date. Most importantly, my makeup and hair (including extensions), looked beautiful all day long. I highly recommend Weemala!

Simone S. · Married on 10/07/2020

Bridal Hair & Make-up

Jessica & Cathy were both amazing to work with! Jessica was easy to communicate with. She jumped on the phone with me prior to our wedding to walk through all the details. I was pretty vague with what I wanted and she still nailed my look as well as make-up for my sister-in-law with no make-up trial. Cathy did a great job with both my hair and my sister's. I couldn't ask for a better team to spend my wedding morning with!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Kaitlin & Andrew

Kaitlin · Married on 10/04/2020

Absolutely Fabulous Work & Team

Jess & Cathy were absolutely wonderful to work with during a year in which wedding plans were changing constantly thanks to COVID. They were beyond accommodating, flexible, had wonderful attitudes and did STUNNING work. My makeup held perfectly all day, and my hair was exactly how I imagined it. I only got a few wispy hairs after we spent an hour on the top of the mountains for photos. I would highly recommend them to those in the Breckenridge area for your wedding, as they will not disappoint. I'm so grateful to have had them as part of our small wedding day!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Jami M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Everything I expected. So happy I went with weemala

The makeup for me and my bridal party of 5 was beautiful! Caz was so sweet and listened to our requests.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Merrick

Merrick S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Hair perfection

I booked hair relatively late due to wedding uncertainty with COVID and Jess was super prompt in getting me booked and was very flexible when bridesmaid numbers kept changing again due to COVID. Cathy was the absolute best! I didn't do a trial due to time constraints but she completely understood my vision and it was exactly what I wanted! All of my bridesmaids were also super happy. Thank you so much for taking care of such an important part of our day!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kylie · Married on 09/20/2020

Hair and makeup

My hair and make up looked so good and was exactly what I wanted. It also lasted all day. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kelly R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Weemala was AWESOME!

Jessica and Cathy were absolutely incredible. I couldn't believe how they transformed me - I was so impressed with their talent and skill! And they were extremely professional, especially living in this crazy time of having to be so careful with contact of any kind. I'm so happy they were able to help me on short notice. Don't hesitate to hire these amazing women!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing hair and makeup and even better people

I loved working with Weemala and their team. From the initial inquiry to the moment they left on my wedding day, everything went as smoothly as it possibly could, which was so appreciated after this crazy year. I had Caz do my makeup and Kate do my hair. They were both perfect! Caz is so talented and has such an awesome personality - it was so lovely to have her around on the big day. Kate is amazing with hair and was able to give everyone exactly what they wanted without any fuss. I really loved having these women with me while getting ready and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/12/2020