Weemala Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Rhianna
    Rhianna D. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Thank you Weemala Hair & Makeup!!

I cannot recommend Weemala Hair & Makeup enough! We started planning our small elopement fairly late into the year and Weemala was able to accommodate our group with only a couple weeks’ notice (for a Monday wedding). Neither I, my mom or my sister had had our makeup done before, and we all felt absolutely beautiful! Jessica and Cathy were so much fun to talk to and I felt pampered and special the entire morning. I almost cried when I looked in the mirror because I wasn’t expecting to look so beautiful (I know it sounds cheesy, but Jessica and Cathy are amazing and they work wonders!). My hair and makeup looked 10x better than the inspiration photos I sent them. Thank you both for making my day so special!
    Melissa O. Married on 02/22/2022

Perfect On-Site Makeup & Hair

Angie and Sarah did an amazing job and delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding Day! They came to us, made us all feel beautiful and were easy to work with. They embraced my vision and brought it to life.
  • Ang
    Ang M. Married on 02/22/2022

Hollywood Glam!

Melanie and Kelly were incredible to work with on my wedding day! We had SO much fun and all of my ladies absolutely LOVED their hair/make-up!

Thank you flex helping make our BIG day so special. We couldn’t have done it without you!
  • Megan
    Megan D. Married on 12/21/2021

The ideal hair/makeup team.

I can't say enough good things about Weemala Hair and Makeup. Angie and her team handled the hair and makeup for my elopement. This meant an early start for them at our mountain airbnb location. She and her team arrived on time and upbeat. They were so fun to work with, they made the experience enjoyable while doing skilled and beautiful work. I have fine/thin hair and they made it look thick and full. After each girls hair and makeup, they gave us real time and attention in looking over every detail to ensure it is EXACTLY what we wanted and that we felt like the best version of ourselves. My hair and makeup lasted all day up on windy mountains (where we had the ceremony) and into the night at dinner. They were so prepared, talented, and kind. Really glad my photographer recommended them to me!
  • Alexa
    Alexa E. Married on 11/08/2021

Amazing!!!

Jessica and Cathy are absolutely amazing. They are both so talented and everyone's makeup and hair looked perfect. With covid, my wedding date and venue changed multiple times. Jessica was so flexible, helpful and patient throughout the entire process and I feel lucky I was able to have her and Cathy there on my wedding day.
    Sierra Married on 10/28/2021

Amazing experience

I had a destination wedding in Colorado and so it worried me to not be able to do a hair and makeup trial. Natalie was able to come to our cabin in Breckenridge and brought to life the vision I had for my wedding day. She did such an amazing job on hair and makeup and I couldn’t reccomend this team more!
    Jasandra Married on 10/04/2021

Completely Satisfied!

We had a group of 6 women getting hair+makeup done for our small wedding. The team at Weemala was the perfect choice for our needs. They made the getting ready process smooth and fun (we stayed on schedule without any need to rush at all), and everyone loved how their hair/makeup turned out... Thank you so much!
  • Jade
    Jade K. Married on 09/25/2021

Weemala did an amazing job!

Weemala did such an incredible job on the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and mom. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to the work of Jessica and Verena. My hair and makeup were really perfect, and everyone was so impressed. I absolutely recommend Weemala!
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 09/24/2021

Best Glam Team Ever!

Jessica & Annamarie were the best glam team ever and made my wedding day so special. I had a destination wedding in Breckenridge, CO and am from NC so I was slightly worried about not having a trial run until the day before, but I had nothing to worry about! Jessica requested multiple photos and asked all the right questions to get an idea of what I was looking for. The trial the day before was seamless and I loved the team right off the bat! They were so efficient, professional, comforting, and fun to be around. On wedding day, they glammed all of my girls and everyone looked beautiful. I highly recommend!!!
  • Hailee
    Hailee L. Married on 09/11/2021

You'll look drop dead gorgeous

Well, if you want to look drop dead gorgeous, do yourself a favor and book Angie. I barely had to give her instructions on what I wanted and she nailed it. It was so easy and I left the chair feeling beautiful. Could not urge you enough to book Angie. Amazing amazing!!!!!!!!
  • Cortney
    Cortney R. Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing hair and make up team!

Weemala Hair and Makeup did an amazing job! Cathy and Jessica not only knocked it out of the park with my hair and makeup look, but they are also a joy to be around! Weemala was so flexible with my change in plans due to Covid. They were willing to work with me with no hassle which was truly amazing during such stressful times! Jessica was super responsive to all my emails and they were on time and very professional at the time of service. I would recommend them to anyone!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Q. Married on 09/03/2021

Fantastic stylists and artists!

Kate and Caz made getting ready for my wedding feel like a party! They both kept us laughing and made each of us feel like an elevated version of ourselves. They were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this phenomenal beauty team!
  • Cathy
    Cathy Married on 08/21/2021

Great makeup for bride and bridesmaid!

Angie was great- very personable, fun, punctual, used great products and I loved the final look on my wedding day. It is always weird having more makeup than normal used, but I requested a smoky eye so I expected it to be a little much. It came out great, my bridesmaid loved her look too- the lashes and everything stayed from 6am through the entire day which is really what I wanted.
    Caroline G. Married on 08/21/2021

Loved working with Weemala! They are amazing

I CANNOT speak highly enough of the ladies at Weemala hair and makeup. I was a little worried about getting my makeup done as I don't normally wear makeup, but I could not be happier with how it all turned out. Jess and Kelly listened to what I was looking for and made me feel absolutely beautiful and like myself for my wedding day. They nailed the natural look makeupEveryone else in the wedding party was really happy with their hair and makeup too. They were so kind and fun to be around on the morning of the wedding, I wish I had another chance to work with them again soon. Highly recommend Weemala for anyone getting married in Summit/Eagle counties.
    Lauren H. Married on 08/08/2021

Great experience!

Kate and Jess at Weemala were great! They did a great job of hair and makeup for all of my girls, and when I changed/couldn't make up my mind last minute they were both super helpful and patient in helping me realize what I actually wanted. They were great and fun to talk to all morning, and I highly recommend them!!
    Emily H. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing hair & makeup team!

Working with Weemala was such a wonderful experience! Planning with Jessica was a breeze, and she and Cathy were fantastic to work with day-of. I wanted a relaxed/chill getting ready experience, and their timeliness, professionalism, and super warm personalites definitely made that happen. I was really pleased with how my hair and make up looked, and really appreciate Jessica for her thoughtfulness in listening to my input and her overall high attention to detail.
    Nidhi S. Married on 07/30/2021

Wonderful in all ways!

I am so thankful to have found Angie for my wedding day. What a lovely lady! She was on time the day of and was responsive leading up to it. We had some fun conversations as she was doing my bridesmaids and my makeup. She did a wonderful job, exactly what I wanted. The makeup lasted through the wedding and reception.
  • W
    Wendy T. Married on 07/16/2021

Mother of Bride

Jessica and Annamarie were great fun,. They both listened to our our "wants" and made them reality! All our girls looked stunning and lots of comments on beautiful hair and natural looking make-up. Our hair and make-up still looked great at the end of the day and stood up to outdoor venue....They made the girls look stunning but they still looked like "themselves" and not overdone ..... The bridal party loved being with both Jessica and Annamarie - It was fun fun fun.....
  • Erica
    Erica O. Married on 07/15/2021

Amazing! Look no further!

Jessica is amazing! She is so easy and friendly to work with! She takes the time to make sure it is exactly what you want. I had her do my makeup, my mom and bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey F. Married on 07/09/2021

This team is amazing!!

Jessica and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They are the perfect balance of being chill and super calm to be around / highly organized and prepared to get things done! Leading up to the wedding I felt like everything was so organized and taken care of, and on the day of they absolutely crushed the hair and makeup for myself and all my gals. Would highly recommend working with them!!
    Elizabeth J. Married on 06/26/2021

I felt truly beautiful!

First, it was extremely to book with Jessica. She streamlined the process with a clear contract and payments over Venmo. From there, I sent my inspiration photos to Jessica. And despite having only a few photos and only a few weeks, Jessica completely nailed my bridal look. I really can't believe how many compliments I got from complete strangers around Vail! My bridesmaids also looked gorgeous. And Jessica and her team even squeezed in a few extra family members on the day of the wedding. Not only was Jessica's work everything I wanted, but she and Melanie were also just super fun to hang out with on the wedding day. I highly recommend!
    Kristen N. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing experience! Highly recommend!

Jessica and her team at Weemela were amazing! After some research I found Weemela to use for our destination wedding in CO- and we highly recommend! Jessica was very professional, easy to work with and always responsive. Her team did an AMAZING job on the wedding party and MOB, MOG. The hair and makeup lasted all night! Highly recommend!!
    Erin P. Married on 06/18/2021

So excited I found them!

Jessica and Kelly are amazing! They were so accommodating when I changed my wedding plans due to covid and decided to do a hairstyle that was different from the one that we did during my trial. I felt so beautiful on my day, and my wedding party kept telling me how they want them for when they get married too! They are also genuine, nice people and fun to hang out with! I realized how important it is to have hair and makeup artists that you enjoy because they are with you for the whole morning of your wedding day. I am so excited that I found them and I am 110% hiring them for my big wedding party next year, too!
  • Genie
    Genie S. Married on 06/18/2021

Look No Further for Perfect Hair & Makeup Team!!!

I could not be happier with my experience with Weemala! I spent weeks looking through H&M teams, reviews, and photos until I finally stumbled upon Weemala. Everyone I looked at either didn't have rave reviews, were too expensive, had significant travel fees, or simply didn't reflect the look that I wanted for my wedding day. I wanted an affordable, beautiful, elevated natural look for both hair and makeup, and Weemala delivered on ALL fronts!

I love that they begin with a questionnaire so they can really get to know you and understand the look/feel that you want for your wedding day. Based on that, they then pair you with the stylists that they think will be the perfect match. And it really was a perfect match!! Anna Marie did my hair and Brook did my makeup, and it was absolutely stunning!! I was so worried that it would look too glam/done-up, but they nailed it. It looked gorgeous without looking over the top. All of my girls thought the same thing and several made the comment that they had never had better hair & makeup than they did at my wedding.

Both Anna Marie and Brook were so flexible, laid back, and easy-going, which made the whole wedding morning so stress-free, as well as the coordination leading up to the wedding. They went with the flow and never made us feel like we were holding up the schedule (which I know we were at times). They helped make that day SO special and made us feel just so pampered!!

I had so many compliments at the wedding about my hair and makeup and I've truly never felt more stunning thanks to Anna Marie and Brook. My husband even made the comment that he has noticed how so many brides tend to not look like themselves in their wedding makeup and often look washed out, but that mine was truly beautiful and natural-looking. And he doesn't often notice things like this, so that's saying something!

With all the decisions that we had to make for the wedding, there was one thing that I knew for sure, and it was that we hit the jackpot with our H&M team. I questioned/doubted every other wedding decision, but never questioned our decision to go with Weemala!!! So so happy and would highly recommend!!!