Le Fox Catering Reviews

Le Fox Catering 3
Le Fox Catering 4

Theresa · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious and affordable!

We could not believe how affordable Le Fox was for the quality and quantify of what they offer! I still can't believe it. The food was seriously amazing, we even hired them to cater the rehearsal dinner. And they provide so much for what you pay. The staff is so friendly and professional, they were prompt and quick and always available for anything we needed. Will definitely go with Le Fox for any future catering needs.

Chandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Wow! Le Fox Catering and staff blew my mind. The food was absolutely to die for. And I'm a very picky bride! John helped us come up with a menu that would cater to many people's dietary restrictions. We had plenty of leftovers, even after many guests got seconds. Le Fox also provided waitstaff and bartenders. The staff was by far the best part of the wedding. They were quick to pick up plates, glasses, and trash - never leaving a mess for too long. They were very aware of mine and my husbands needs, they would check on us often and bring us anything we needed. I found Le Fox at a bridal expo, and it was one of the best decisions we made. Thanks John and Staff for all your help!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2017

John and his team did a great job catering our wedding. I appreciated that he was upfront with his pricing and extremely responsive to questions. His pricing was lower than the other caterers I spoke with (and included way more than other caterers!), but his food tasted just as high quality and delicious. The LeFox catering team did a great job communicating with me and my wedding coordinator in the time leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend LeFox catering.

Heaven · Married on 05/20/2017

John and his staff were so friendly and accomodating. I Couldn't be more happy I decided to go with le fox. All of my guests loved the food as well. I really enjoyed the fact that they have so many options to chose from and also how they provide the plates and drinking glasses. John was great and very easy to work with. Would 100% book again.

Stephanie · Married on 02/11/2017

After looking at over 20 caterers, going to multiple open houses, and going to a few taste testings, we were starting to get very concerned that we would have to spend a lot of money for food we wouldn't love. I see at least a couple similar experiences in other comments, and we obviously all had the same happy ending: we talked to John after looking at his reasonable prices, and even over the phone he put us immediately at ease. We went and tasted his food, and booked with him immediately.

Our guests raved about the food, and his staff took very attentive care of us throughout our wedding day. We've already recommended Le Fox to multiple friends.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2016

This company has to be the best around! We searched every big shot catering buisness around and we where not satisfied with their food, pricing or services offered. But when we met John everything changed! This company had brought back our faith in Catering. He was kind, and very straightforward with everything. His pricing did not do his quality of food and service justic! We are still blown away. Our wedding would not have been the success it was without Le Fox. If you're looking for the best catering around, I'd suggest giving John a call!

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

I first met John at The Wedding Expo. He was very Charismatic and Myself and my husband clicked with him instantly! He is extremely fair with his pricing, and his quality of food and service was beyond the price. My husband is currently in the Military, and John was generous enough to give us a Military discount. We do not regret choosing Le Fox Catering for our wedding at all. I recommend everyone to check out this company. You will be more than satisfied! :)

Sherry · Married on 05/06/2016

John was the best person to meet and caterer our wedding. He first met us at our house and spent two hours helping us plan our event. The food he brought, AMAZING !!!. He explained to use that all of his food was in a package and that we would not have to deal with any problems. The day of our wedding, HE delivered what he promised. I asked for the appetizers to be butler passed at the last minute. No extra charge!!! Wow no extra charges for plates, silverware, water goblets, champagne flutes and pouring it. He did not even charge us for cutting the cake!!! He told us, " save money go on a honeymoon". With the money he saved us.....thats exactly what we were able to do! Thanks John

Christina · Married on 05/06/2016

John is absolutely the best and his food is just as outstanding! I first met him at the wedding expo in Phoenix in 2015. He cares about keeping your meals affordable and delicious because it is YOUR day. He was timely, brought a good amount of staff, and more than enough food. We are still getting compliments about the meal!

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

Finding Le Fox Catering was a true miracle. They are affordable, reliable and most importantly delicious! We met with John for a testing and we were sold. His food is amazing and the price is even better! John and his staff were friendly and professional. Our wedding was two months ago and people still talk about how good the food was. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Chris · Married on 09/26/2015

I've had other events catered in the past, but the catering service provided by John and his servers exceeded my expectations. The food was delicious, hot and served in a timely fashion. From the appetizers to the drinks and the main meal, it can all be summed up in one word: Wow!! Not only were John's servers courteous an professional, but they were very attentive. They had the champagne flowing and the cake served in no time. You know you've hit a homerun when you're guests are going for seconds and they're asking you for your caterer's contact information! After shopping around for other caterers I didn't think it was possible to obtain top notch service at an affordable price. But after meeting with John, I was pleasantly surprised. It's obvious that he cares about his customers and I would recommend Le Fox catering to anyone who wants great food, excellent service and still have money left over to spend on their honey moon!

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

Could honestly not have been happier with this catering company. The food was fantastic, the service was wonderful, and the staff was so amazing. Definitely the best bang for your buck! Will definitely be using this company in the future.

Cristina · Married on 11/07/2013

Thanks for all you hard work on our wedding, Your people are very professional and fun to work with. The food was very good, all my guest enjoyed the appetizer's and dinner time. I also would like to thank John for helping with my cake cutting. Overall its a very special day and made even more special when we knew our guest was taking care by you and your employees. Thanks again!

tawni · Married on 10/12/2013

Le fox did our wedding October 12 and the food was amazing!! Thank you LE fox!!!

LeFox catering prepared the appetizers and dinner for our wedding and they did a fabulous job! The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and I had several guests comment on it to me that night. The pricing was great and so was the quality - truly exquisite. The were quick to respond to our needs and questions and worked with us every step of the way. They were at the venue and set up plenty early before the event and were helpful all the way through. I would recommend them to cater any special event! I plan to call them for other events in the future.
    Thank You LeFox Catering !

sophia · Married on 06/15/2013

Le Fox catering did an amazing job catering our wedding! They were extremely professional and offered amazing service through out the whole planning process and the actual event. I found it extremely professional that they offered a free tasting at my home to get a feel for how the food was.They also made it available to attend open houses to try all their food items to help decide what we would want for our wedding.

For our wedding we chose to have the Poblano chicken, tortellini, and of course the best garlic mash potatoes I have ever tasted! We also went with them for the appetizers for the cocktail hour and had many of guests say the shrimp cocktail was the best they have ever tasted. They also offer a cookie bar which our guests absolutely loved and devoured within minutes! We received so many compliments on how amazing all the food was especially the chicken and the mash potatoes.

The service was amazing the whole night! We chose to do a buffet and they provided excellent service to our guests and came with more than enough for all our guests allowing them to have seconds. They even had two waiters waiting for my husband and I when we arrived for dinner. They got our food and drinks for us the second we sat down which was really helpful.

Overall Le Fox did a fantastic job catering our wedding! I hope to have another event one day so I can use them again! The value they provide is unbeatable!

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2013

Le Fox Catering did a WONDERFUL job at our Wedding! The food was hot and delicious! My guests went back for seconds! I would recommend Le Fox Catering to anyone who is looking for tasty food and professional service at their special event!

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

All I have to say is that the food was deliscious!! There was plenty of food and drinks, my guests were happy to get a second helping. Everyone loved the food.

• Zach

Zach · Married on 03/16/2013

Absolutely delicious! Our Wedding had the package with prime rib, chicken, and mashed potatoe martinis. Every guest commented on how good the food was, and how beautiful the presentation was. Le Fox definatly didnt disappoint, we really hope to get a chance to attend another one of their functions.

• Cathy

Cathy · Married on 11/17/2012

Everything about working with this company was easy from the first time we met with them, through our buffet service at the wedding. Their tastings were a little far from our home so they found time to meet us at our home when we were available. The chef came with some awesome food (and leftovers!) and even showed us what the plates and silverware would look like! We chose to get the mashed potato bar that was so awesomely amazing! All of the food was great and we are still getting comments from guests about how delicious it all was!!

Juliann · Married on 11/10/2012

The caterer was such a hit with the guests, the food was hot and they were able to eat as much as they could, due to the smaller amount of guests than planned. We had a preview of what we would receive on that day, and he was able to meet when our schedule allowed us to. He even switched our entree without extra charge! Amazing food, amazing staff! Would definitly recommend.

Heather · Married on 11/02/2012

They did a fantastic job! The food was amazing! I would definitely recommend them to future brides.

• Shaina

Shaina · Married on 11/01/2012

The food was fantastic! All of our guests raved about it and said that they enjoyed it very much. The chef even came out afterwards to make sure everything was good with us. I thought that was a nice personal touch. Great job!

Patti · Married on 10/19/2012

Thank you so much for the amazing food, service and help in making my daughter's wedding a huge success!!! the servers were extremely helpful, worked very hard and were extremely professional! The food was absolutely amazing with the unique fruit tray, the amazing Chicken and the alfredo pasta was better than I have ever tasted! Everyone loved the food!!! Thank you again!! Pj

Megan · Married on 10/19/2012

I can't say enough good things about this caterer! They went above and beyond to make our day extra special and even helped pour champagne when we needed it done. Our guests raved about the food. Definitely the best decision we made!