La Lovely Ink Reviews

15 | Orlando, FL

15 Reviews for La Lovely Ink

Brittany · Married on 04/24/2015

We used LA Lovely for all our papery needs. Save the dates, invitations, programs, seating cards, bridal shower invites, thank yous, etc. Words can't even begin to describe how beautiful they all came out. Liz was timely in responses and professional from beginning to end. We fell in love with her design of everything right off the bat and she gave us a few options on font and type of papery. Her vendors for the product are endless. I will definitely keep LA lovely in mind for anything I need in the future!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Donna · Married on 04/26/2014

You will never meet a better person to help you create the most beautiful wedding invitation package designed with you and your wedding theme in mind! Elizabeth "Liz" created my daughter's wedding invitations, response cards, thank you notes, and escort cards. These were all done using top quality materials. You can count on Liz to be flexible and very responsive to your ever changing needs. Her customer service is nothing short of outstanding! If you are looking for the best quality in product, service, and value, you will most certainly find it with Liz and La Lovely Ink! The bride and I are extremely pleased with everything Liz created and delivered!

Donna Rhoades
    MOB

Sent on 03/31/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

I am so thankful for Liz and her team at La Lovely Ink for making my invitations, thank you cards, and escort cards. Liz worked with us every step of the way promptly answering our questions and designing a beautiful invitation. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful our invitations are. I gave the team an idea of our theme and colors and they took our vision and made it a reality. If you are looking for a great place for your wedding paper needs look no further! I plan to use this company for any future invitations.

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • User3749949 · event on 02/15/2014

Liz and la lovely ink were WONDERFUL to work with! Very accommodating, especially since I was out of state and could only email responses! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/24/2013

I could not be happier with my invitations from La Lovely Ink! Elizabeth was extremely helpful, responded quickly, and came up with some great designs catered to my wedding style. I was so happy with the style and affordable price of the invitations that I also ordered thank you cards and Christmas cards from La Lovely Ink. I will continue to order products from them in the future and would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting something really custom and fit for you!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2013

Liz from La Lovely Ink did absolutely beautiful work for my invitations and other paper products! She really took the time to work with me and get exactly what I wanted! She was always patient and very responsive to email. She told me that any vision or idea that I had she could make come to life and that is exactly what she did! I highly recommend Liz for Wedding Invitations! She is not only a sweet person to work with but also reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Sam · Married on 12/08/2012

Liiz was amazing and made the most beautiful invitations for my wedding. I was so happy with the invites that I used her services for our program board and seating chart as well as a welcome itinerary. I will defintely use LA Lovely Ink in the future as well. Thank you so much for making my vision come true!

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • Shireen

Shireen · Married on 11/24/2012

Liz is a very talented individual with a gift of creativity and a great passion for her work. Liz created a beautiful design for my wedding items that was unique to us and our wedding theme. she was patient and through making sure I didn't leave any little items out that us brides tend to forget in the craziness of the wedding planning. She was always available and responded to all my emails promptly, which to a bride is one of the best things about a vendor. The quality of her product Is amazing and a great price too. I highly recommend la lovely ink to all brides looking for unique and creative paper items.

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • Mrs.Muldoon

Jen · Married on 10/20/2012

I was referred by Sivan Photography to use La Lovely Ink for all our wedding ink needs. I couldn't have been happier with this vendor. I was a very picky bride when it came to the way my Save the Date and Invitations looked. I changed my mind a few times and it never seemed to be a problem for Liz at La Lovely Ink. She was willing to make any changes and also give suggestions for everything we did through them. They also hand delivered them to our home to ensure we were completely happy with the product they made. I love this vendor so much and I hope everyone will take my advice and use them for not only wedding invitations but for all your paper needs. :)

Sent on 10/31/2012

Megan · Married on 08/25/2012

I loved working with Elizabeth and her team at La Lovely Inkling. The fun in being able to create custom papery for our wedding was something I was really looking forward to. They made my vision come to life in evey aspect from the invitations, programs and place cards to last minute things I needed like parking/directional signs and a display for our sparklers. So quick to reply, answer questions and make things happen. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Toni · Married on 06/22/2012

This was the BEST and most friendly service ever! Liz is wonderful and the invitations arrived quickly! We LOVE them and will definitely recommend to friends! Truly a fantastic experience!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Krystle · Married on 04/28/2012

Liz was very pleasant to work with and the design she came up with for my invitations was perfect, exactly what I was thinking! It's like she read my mind! The price is very reasonable, especially considering you're getting something custom-made, and the end result is amazing. I could not be happier with my choice to go with La Lovely Ink, not only will I use them again, I will recommend them to anybody I know in the market for invitations/paper products!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Abby · Married on 03/24/2012

I was referred to Liz through past friends that had used her services. She did an AMAZING job on my invitations, programs, table signage, place cards, favor tags and guest book tree signage. Throughout the entire process of working with Liz, she was very responsive and flexible to work with. Liz came up with a custom design concept for all of my wedding papery that went with the Southern/Vintage look I was wanting for my wedding. Her prices were also lower than all of the other online sites and custom stores that I looked at using. I would definitely recommend La Lovely Inkling to all of my friends!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2011

La Lovely Inkling was such an amazing company to work with. I initially asked them to do my Wedding Invitations but we were so happy with them I ended up doing Bridal Shower invitations, Programs, Bachelorette invitations, Tree Guest Book, seating chart, and all our "paper" needs! They captured exactly what we wanted and at an affordable cost! It is nice to know that you get a custom piece that no one else will have! Would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Abby · Married on 03/24/2011

I hired Liz to do all of the papery for my wedding - invitations, place cards, signage, programs and thank you cards. Liz is so very easy to work with and flexible in getting the design you want. She has creative ideas and a very fast turnaround for your print items. I received so many compliments on my wedding papery and so glad I decided to hire Liz with LA Lovely Ink!

Sent on 03/28/2012