Knoll Country Club Reviews

88 | Parsippany, NJ

88 Reviews for Knoll Country Club

Philip P. · Married on 10/25/2014

The wedding celebration went very smoothly and efficiently. The guests had excellent reviews of the cocktail hour food. It was all fresh and delicious. The main course was generally excellent except for a less than excellent review of the chicken. The beef was fantastic. The Venetian was the perfect cap to the evening.
    Louis,the Maitre D, was very professional and knowledgeable. His management skills made the experience stress free. We had a great time and the feedback from the guests was ebullient.
    We didn't want it to end and nobody left early!

Sent on 11/04/2014

The service is great at the knoll country club west! I did not have to worry about anything as far as planning the wedding and during the wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was great!!! This was an amazing place to have a wedding beautiful ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Kathryn · Married on 08/16/2014

I had my wedding at the Knoll Country Club on Saturday, August 16. I cannot say anything but the highest praises about this place. My guests are still raving about it. My husband and I fell in love with the outdoor deck area. The food was nothing but amazing. The Knoll also gave a very reasonable price compared to other venues. I felt the Knoll provided exceedingly better quality than other venues we have been to - many costing way more per head. At the Knoll, we were able to afford a Saturday wedding. Louis was nothing but wonderful; he just knew what to do without being asked. The day of the wedding, every time I tried to eat someone would stop me to talk. Louis knew to bring me a plate of food. Wedding planning was stressful, but Louis made every last detail perfect. I loved the Knoll, and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. It has provided me with absolutely beautiful memories. Thank you so much Louis!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

In August 2014, we had our ceremony & reception at the Knoll CC West, and ordered the cake through them. You can't go wrong with this venue. They have an excellent customer focus. They took care of us from beginning to end. The venue on the day of our wedding was gorgeous and set up so well, we couldn't have been happier. The whole management team including Maria, Luis, and Rafael, plus the professional staff, were amazing. They showed care, courtesy, friendliness, flexibility, and organization. The food was great, the acoustics were great, and the place was very clean. All of this at an amazing price relative to others. Thank you KCC!

Sent on 08/10/2014

We had both our engagement and our wedding here at the knoll west and let me tell you it was amazing our guest are still raving about how beautiful and how delicious all the food was and how beautiful everything looked... Maria was a rock star she helped me stay with in our budget and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. We will definitely be using the knoll country club for our future events thanks again

Sent on 08/02/2014

Cassie T. · Married on 07/11/2014

Louis was outstanding to work with! We were having a rough time planning and budgeting our wedding and he did everything that he could to give us the best wedding possible. He was able to take a very stressful planning process and make it as easy as possible on our side. We would highly recommend working with him for a wedding event as he will do everything that he can to make the day as special as possible and will bend over backwards to make you happy.

The grounds were beautiful for pictures, the catering staff was very helpful and the food was great.

Sent on 07/24/2014

I would give The Knoll 10 stars if I could ! They made my wedding day absolutely amazing! So many of my guests commented on what a great time they had and they thought The Knoll was absolutely beautiful. We will certainly have many events at The a Knoll in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Stuart A. · event on: 05/31/2014

The Knoll Country Club provided an absolutely wonderful place for our celebration. They worked with us throughout the process to make sure we understand all of the different food and service options, and were extremely gracious and helpful in turning this into a memorable event that we will never forget. We received many fantastic comments from our guests on the quality of the venue, food and service. We are so pleased that we chose the Knoll for our daughter's party, and give them our highest possible recommendation.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Susan · Married on 05/17/2014

Let me start by saying I am incredibly picky and hard to please. We visited 13 venues in our search. Ultimately it came down to Knoll (East building) and one other venue. We chose Knoll due to the available date and the outdoor space but mostly because Rafael was already so amazing to work with. We really felt he wanted to host our wedding and valued us as people, not as dollar signs.

The wedding could not have been more perfect. I am so, so happy we chose Knoll. The ceremony setup was stunning, overlooking the golf course. Cocktail hour was beyond elaborate - everyone especially loved the caviar & vodka station and the Peking duck. Too often I feel cocktail hour food is fantastic and then the dinner food is underwhelming - not so at Knoll. The chateaubriand was delicious and the vegetables were cooked perfectly. We also had the Parisienne table which was beyond belief - so many desserts - I think everyone was just shocked how awesome & extensive it was. The service from the waitstaff and bartenders was also attentive and friendly the entire night.

We worked with Rafael and Maria and they were just outstanding with professionalism and responsiveness. Rafael was willing to do every little thing I asked for even switching out the table numbers only about 10 minutes before the reception began. He was there for us Friday for the rehearsal and every second of Saturday, constantly making sure everything was done how we wanted it. He was proactive and asked us before each step to confirm exactly how we wanted things to be done.

We cannot recommend them highly enough for the personalized attention, stunning atmosphere, and awesome food. I can't imagine a better wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2014

IThis place is seriously amazing! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! We just had our wedding of 135 people here last weekend. They're planning and organization is 100% on target. I worked with Louis Leone to plan and organize my special day...he seriously made this wedding planning such an enjoyment..stress free and easy. He totally worked with our budget and made me believe this wedding was possible! I can't say thank you enough to him personally and the rest of the staff. They made sure we had everything we needed and more...the day of our wedding they were prompt about my husband and I making time to eat and enjoy every moment! Louis recommended my Florist (precious petals too) in Fairfield...they were also amazingly helpful and worked with our budget...our cake came from a little cake..which was also recommended..they have everything you need for your wedding...our DJ was amazing also who also works with knoll ..Gemini productuonst..so great and got so creative with our music and aisle music to. Omg I had the best best best experience with everyone involved with knoll country club. An amazing venue and every single person who attended our wedding said the same!! I'm in love with knoll!!!! I have chills as I am writing this!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Shielamae · Married on 04/05/2014

We were very happy we chose The Knoll Country Club for our wedding venue. The catering manager, Louis was very sweet and he always had our best interests at heart. He always reminded us throughout the entire wedding planning the real meaning of love & marriage. We received many compliments about how excellent the food was and our wedding cake was delicious as well :) As the bride, I felt very relaxed knowing that I was being taken care of & I didn't have to manage anything the day of the wedding. I could just enjoy myself. The package included food, open bar, cocktail hour, cake, & awesome service. We had our ceremony outside by the gazebo. It was also really nice knowing that they only have one wedding/event there at a time so our guests wouldn't be confused and we had the full attention of the excellent staff. Would definitely recommend to everyone and anyone getting married or looking for a venue for other life events!! Thank you Louis!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Robin · Married on 03/29/2014

Highly recommended - Professional,great service & Excellent food!
    I have had the opportunity to attend several wedding at the Knoll Country Club.
    All have been amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Dianna · Married on 03/29/2014

The Knoll Country Club was not only beautiful but the food was absolutely delicious! Cocktail hour was incredible with so many options & dinner was cooked to perfection! Rafael was truly amazing he was so easy to work with, made my planning worry free & he made our night go off without a hitch! Maria put together the entire room making it beautiful & capturing every detail! The entire staff was unbelievably nice, attentive & so accommodating! Anything you needed or wished for was given to you with a smile to all my guests through out the whole wedding! I highly recommend this venue! Thank you so much for making our night magical! :)

Sent on 04/06/2014

Andie · Married on 02/21/2014

Feb 21, 2014

Words cannot express the gratitude we feel towards the entire staff at the Knoll Country Club. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. All of you went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular. It was more than either one of us could have expected.

The pride, attention to detail and the personal attention given to us made our wedding the greatest day of our lives. I still get chills thinking about it…guests are still complimenting and raving with comments like “This is the best wedding I’ve ever been to.”

From the cocktail hour to the after party these was not one complaint nor is there one thing we would change. We would recommend the Knoll Country Club to anyone planning a function.

A special thanks to Maria for her expertise, smile and warmth… you made our wedding day all that we dreamed about!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Charles · Married on 02/15/2014

The Knoll Country Club - West is exceptional! Words cannot express the level of detail, sophistication, and professionalism Louis, Raphael, and the rest of the staff at the KCC West handled our wedding with. With over 200 guests not including vendors, each part of the reception was meticulously planned and executed flawlessly. Louis made the contract and planning stages easy, and then personally (not second hand or through multiple other individuals) ensured that everything on our wedding day was delivered to us at the exact correct time. Speaking for my new Italian graphic designer wife who created all of the wedding's crafted and printed materials at her own request, each detail was carried out beautifully. All of our guests kept repeating that our wedding was the best they had attended and we have the KCC Westto thank for it. The food was fantastic, and significantly better than the average standard wedding fare that is served at other wedding factories. The white glove service had everyone seated and fed quickly. I'm very pleased to share that our wedding at the KCC - West was the best experience of our lives and we look forward to hosting many other events there in the future. If you haven't considered this place already you need to pay Louis a visit. We interviewed over 20 venues between Morris and Sussex county and couldn't be happier that we picked the KCC - West!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Sandi · Married on 02/14/2014

THIS is the place to have your wedding reception! From the moment you walk in the door you will be treated like royalty. The staff at The Knoll Country Club knows how to make your wedding a raving success. ALL of my guests came to me telling me that my sons wedding was the BEST wedding that they ever attended! From the champagne & strawberries awaiting the guests as they arrived, to the INCREDIBLE cocktail hour, to the chateaubriand & painted dessert plate…….. people can't stop talking about the wedding! I can't thank Louis enough for the assistance he gave us in planning the menu as well as the great care he took of the bride, groom and the rest of our family. These people treat you like family. A very loving family. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/22/2013

After a couple meetings with other venue's, The Knoll was our last stop. We had actually been to a reception there back in 2010 I do believe. Everything was great as a guest the first time around, but to actually have our own wedding (ceremony and reception) there, it was just perfect for us!! Louis was great to work with - very nice guy, knew what he was doing - made everything seem so easy!! The amount of food for cocktail hour and exceptional service from the workers just made all our guests feel welcomed and full!! The dinner was just amazing and cooked to perfection! Even the chef'si in the family loved every last bite! They catered easiily to kids, vegetarians and gluten free diets! Louis gladly accepted our request for our wedding cake to be pink or blue inside for our surprise baby gender reveal! Highlight of the night for sure!!! If you want a venue that has the expertise, experience and professionalism, the Knoll is the place to be! http://youtu.be/OjffsxVSMD8

Sent on 11/29/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2013

Working with Louis at Knoll Country Club was a fantastic experience. My (now) husband and I were nervous about planning our wedding, especially having twin babies at home! Louis worked with us every step of the way to ensure we had all the details covered. Finally the day arrived and I still can't believe how perfectly everything went. The whole day was made easier due to Louis allowing us to bring just about everything needed a few days before the event. Everything ended up exactly how I dreamed it would. The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS, the staff is friendly and courteous, the needs of myself and the groom were always met, all of our guests raved about the food. Could not have asked for a better day and we are so happy we chose Knoll for our wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Angela · Married on 10/04/2013

I had an absolutely perfect wedding day, and I cannot say enough great things about the Knoll Country Club. From the minute we walked into the Knoll for our first appointment to tour the venue we were treated like royalty. Louis, our Maitre D' showed us around and was answering questions that hadn't even crossed my mind! Many Bride and Grooms say that they never had a chance to eat at their weddings because they were busy with everything else. Well, Louis promised that we would eat and we did! And the food was fabulous!!! Our guests are still talking about all the great food that we had. It started with about 7 or 8 stations at cocktail hour ( a mix of hot and cold) and about 15 -20 different types of Butler passed hors'devours. Then for our reception our guests had a choice of Chateaubriand or Chicken all served white glove service. Then we had a separate dessert room with another 7-8 dessert stations. These included a chocolate dipping station with all different fruits and cakes, a cake table with 5 different cakes, a banana fosters flambé display, an ice cream bar with every topping imaginable, a coffee station and a liquor/cordial station.
    I've heard many horror stories of things that go very wrong on wedding days, but I can say that my day was perfect. If there were any issues, I never knew about them, because Louis and the staff handled and fixed it before it ever came to me.
    I 100% recommend this venue to anyone!! And the price was completely reasonable. For what we received I would have thought that we would have paid more per person than we actually did!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Scott · Married on 09/07/2013

My wife and I feel blessed to have held our reception at the Knoll Country Club. The location is first class all the way. The staff and the food were fantastic. The views were amazing. The value we received was really too good to be true.

Louis was absolutely amazing. He took great care of us from the first time we chatted until the last time we saw him. He helped us make critical decisions and guided us pain free through what could have been a very stressful situation. We would highly recommend Louis and the Knoll Country Club to anyone looking to host an event

Sent on 04/07/2014

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2013

If there were 10 stars...that would be a good starting point in rating Louis Leone and the Knoll Country Club. Being our 2nd marriage and having 4 children and a tight budget, I never dreamed I would be able to have a "real" wedding. I had resigned myself to something a few steps above a cold-cut platter at the VFW and had convinced myself that was just fine. Although this was my 2nd marriage, it held so much more meaning and significance than my first. On a long shot (so I thought), I decided to call The Knoll to see if there was ANY possibility. I told Louis, "don't waste too much time on this because I don't think its possible.", but true to his form, Louis doesn't know how to do anything OTHER than give his absolute best to everyone. And if he was willing to give his best to me, someone who wasn't exactly a big deal, that showed me the level of his character. I can say without hesitation that if it weren't for him, my dream of an elegant, memorable, fairy-tale wedding would NEVER have happened. What The Knoll was able to produce for us on our limited budget was beyond anything I imagined. Our guests were BLOWN AWAY. If you've ever stepped foot into the place, you know the grandeur of the setting. I felt like a princess (and that's saying a lot from a 42 year old mother of 4). The staff catered to our every need and we lost count of how many compliments our guests made about every aspect of the affair...from the food to the service and beyond. Louis was beyond a professional, he was personally invested in our peace, happiness and delight. I've worked with many people in my life and career, and I can say without question, Louis made it his mission to be a blessing to us for our blessed event. It was more than a "real" wedding...it was truly an event that reflected the level of beauty that pervades our love. PERFECT. Thank you, dear Louis Leone. You're one of a kind and The Knoll is purely fantastic. - Heidi

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • F

Serena · Married on 09/06/2013

The Knoll Country Club is an absolutely beautiful venue: the grounds, cocktail hour and reception rooms. Beyond the beauty and quality of the food, which is all top notch - Louis is an incredible person to work with, he will take care of you 100%. Always responsive/ attentive, down to the finest details. He made it our wedding day a very special event!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Joshua · Married on 07/27/2013

THE KNOLL COUNTRY CLUB COULD BE YOUR FINAL & BEST CHOICE OF VENUE!!!
    This is our wedding experience:

We did not have an extended dating period, a much shorter engagement and therefore, our wedding planning time was warp speed. The venue could possibly be the hardest and most expensive investment of any event... but it was not for us. After some research, which i suggest everyone do, we came across Maria and the Knoll Country Club. After our first meeting, the decision was made.

She took us in like old time friends, showed us all of the beautiful grounds, surprised her whole cooking staff by bringing us in, unannounced, and opened everything to us. She listened to our needs and desires and patiently came up with the best package for our wedding. She worked with us on everything, from food choices, colors, suggested vendors for other areas of our wedding, prices and on and on and on... needless to say, Maria went above and beyond for my wife and I.

WEDDING DAY!! EVERYTHING WAS ABOVE WHAT WE ENVISIONED!!
    All the grounds were decorated, clean, cut, shining, looking fresh for our big day! From the lobby to the ceremony area outside to the cocktail room to the bridal suite to the main ballroom, things were spotless! Her whole crew was dressed to impress, professional and efficient. Maria herself and her right hand, Louis, lead and guided the whole night and made sure everything went smoothly. The food was DELICIOUS, as bragged by our guests and other people we spoke to. She even added a fire show for the opening of our desert... that definitely got the crowd FIRED UP!!

Bottom line, there are many, many, many venues in New Jersey fitting even more tastes, but if you want the best bang for your buck, something that is easier on your pocket, but offers the feel that every princess bride and groom wants, THE KNOLL COUNTRY CLUB IS FOR YOU!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

We absolutely loved everything about having our wedding at the Knoll West. We worked with Louis, and it is because of him and the rest of the incredible staff that we feel our day went so perfectly. They were easy to work with throughout the entire process, and flexible in accommodating our various needs. There was honestly not even one small glitch in the entire day, and that is owed entirely to the extremely high level of attention that Louis and the staff pay to every single little detail. Louis also paid extra attention to ensuring that we got to eat our first meal together as husband and wife. We received so many compliments from guests on everything from how helpful the staff was, how beautiful the grounds were, how great the food and drinks were, and how seamlessly everything was run. We decided fairly last minute to do our ceremony inside rather than outside, and we were shocked at how quickly, but tastefully, they turned the room over. We were even so impressed at how neatly and carefully all the left over items were packed up to be sent home with us! We will always remember our wedding day as such an amazing and incredible day thanks to Louis and the staff at the Knoll.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Hector · Married on 05/26/2013

We could not have a better wedding, Everyone was great!!! We could not have a better person helping us putting this together other than Louis he was amazing!!! They gave us the honor of postponing due to an emergence. We really appreciate everything they did for us on our special Day and highly recommend "Knoll Country Club" Thank You a million!!!

Hector And Patricia