Ballyowen

105 Wheatsworth Road, Hamburg, NJ 07419 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ballyowen

Ballyowen Golf Club (rated #1 in NJ) at Crystal Springs Resort embodies the Celtic feel of Ireland. Exchange vows atop 250 beautiful sprawling acres with 360 degree vista views of rolling farmland, craggy knolls, plunging quarries, tall native grasses, and plush green golf course fairway. The magnificent stone Clubhouse embodies an old-world design, decorated in dark woods and featuring a cathedral ceiling, circular bar, and large stone fireplace offering mountain views and breathtaking sunsets. The Pavilion and adjacent ceremony garden accommodate up to 150 guests and overlook the gently rolling fairways of Ballyowen Golf Club and mountains beyond. All within Crystal Springs Resort - internationally recognized culinary team, 2 resort hotels, 2 luxury spas, 6 golf courses, and much more!

48 Reviews for Ballyowen

Ballyowen 1
Ballyowen 2
Ballyowen 3
Ballyowen 4
Ballyowen 5

Jordan · Married on 10/25/2019

Breathtaking...

I honestly could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else but at Ballyowen Golf Club. From the moment we drove up to check out the venue, we knew that this was the place for us. The scenery alone is unlike anything you will see anywhere else. The day of our wedding was even more beautiful than the first time we saw this venue and I didn’t think that was even possible. Besides how beautiful everything turned out, the staff were so professional and accommodating. Silje our wedding coordinator and Luis our Maitre d’ were the best! They both made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night and took care of anything necessary to make our wedding day as smooth as possible. I couldn’t imagine our wedding at any other venue. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • sasha

sasha · Married on 09/01/2019

Best day ever

When we first walked into Ballyowen Golf Club for our tour we thought the place was gorgeous.. and knew it would be the perfect location for our wedding. What we didn’t know at the time was that the service of the staff would entirely surpass our expectations. Silje was AMAZING at dealing with all of my questions and her response time for my emails was at lightning speed. Luis was the best right hand man on our big day. He treated our day as if it was just as important to him as it was to us. Anything issue that popped up along the way was quickly handled and I never had to hear about it! He made sure we ate, even if it mean locking us in the bridal suite and guarding it so we weren’t bothered for 30 minutes. He held a plate of food for me so I could feed myself while I was getting bustled and made sure my champagne glass was always full. The staff of Ballyowen treated us like royalty on our wedding day, and I am soooo happy we decided to have our wedding at this location, just wish we could do it all again!!

Sent on 09/03/2019