105 Wheatsworth Road, Hamburg, NJ 07419 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ballyowen Golf Club

Ballyowen Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Hamburg, New Jersey. This expansive site is situated amongst sprawling woodland and a gorgeous naturalistic setting. Away from the noise of the big city, this quaint club allows couples and their guests to rejoice in total tranquility. With a range of indoor and outdoor event spaces available, this site can play host to the wedding you’ve always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity

Ballyowen Golf Club strives to embody the charming and Celtic ambiance of Ireland. The clubhouse’s worldly-design and charismatic decor provide an inclusive setting for banquets and receptions. Featuring high ceilings, a stone fireplace, and a circular bar, this space can transport you and your guests to a cozy Irish-style lodge at your wedding. What’s more, the clubhouse’s floor-to-ceiling windows provide breathtaking views of the golf course and woodlands while simultaneously allowing natural light to flood the room. For those seeking to make the most of the venue’s outdoor surroundings, there are several event areas to choose from for unforgettable ceremonies and cocktail hours. The ceremony garden allows you and your partner to exchange vows in complete harmony surrounded by loved ones and beautiful botanical blooms. Adjacent from the garden is the quaint pavilion. Overlooking the golf course fairway, this spot makes for wonderful post-ceremony cocktails. With the sun shining overhead, you and your guests can toast to your new marriage in the most scenic of settings. Additional facilities at this wedding venue include a relaxing spa, an adventure center, a sports club, horseback riding, and more.

The staff at Ballyowen Golf Club strive to make your big day as stress-free as possible. While assisting you in the coordination of your big day, the venue’s catering team will also formulate a break and evening menu that meets your specific requirements. You will also be given access to a variety of rental items to help make your celebration of love stand out. This includes using state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment such as microphones, projectors, a PA, speakers, and vibrant lighting.

Other couples have also viewed

• The Chateau Grande Hotel

Real Weddings 21 Photos

51 Reviews for Ballyowen Golf Club

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/27/2019

100% with you the entire way, including day of!!

I am so incredibly happy with my experience working with Ballyowen for our venue! What we loved from the beginning was how everything was included in our wedding package-from open bar, to transportation, to coordinator. I didn't have to think about all the details like table linens or food add-ons. It was incredible. Silje was my coordinator and she was so helpful. She always answered my emails no matter how ridiculous or rapid fire they were. She was there literally every step of the way, including the day of my wedding. She met me in the morning and stayed with me the entire day (in a non-intrusive way) until my wedding began. She walked me to the aisle and handed me off to Luis, the maitre 'd, who was also absolutely phenomenal. Luis made sure that my husband and I were never left wanting *anything*! He served us our appetizers during cocktail hour, made sure our drinks stayed full the entire night, and made sure that we had the BEST time. In all the advice everyone had given me prior to my wedding, the main advice I got was to make sure my husband and I took time to ourselves to enjoy everything and to have some food. Luis and Silje made it so that we didn't even have to think about that!! They did it for us, and with flair. I don't have a single complaint from my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/25/2019

Breathtaking...

I honestly could not imagine having my wedding anywhere else but at Ballyowen Golf Club. From the moment we drove up to check out the venue, we knew that this was the place for us. The scenery alone is unlike anything you will see anywhere else. The day of our wedding was even more beautiful than the first time we saw this venue and I didn’t think that was even possible. Besides how beautiful everything turned out, the staff were so professional and accommodating. Silje our wedding coordinator and Luis our Maitre d’ were the best! They both made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night and took care of anything necessary to make our wedding day as smooth as possible. I couldn’t imagine our wedding at any other venue. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • sasha

Sasha · Married on 09/01/2019

Best day ever

When we first walked into Ballyowen Golf Club for our tour we thought the place was gorgeous.. and knew it would be the perfect location for our wedding. What we didn’t know at the time was that the service of the staff would entirely surpass our expectations. Silje was AMAZING at dealing with all of my questions and her response time for my emails was at lightning speed. Luis was the best right hand man on our big day. He treated our day as if it was just as important to him as it was to us. Anything issue that popped up along the way was quickly handled and I never had to hear about it! He made sure we ate, even if it mean locking us in the bridal suite and guarding it so we weren’t bothered for 30 minutes. He held a plate of food for me so I could feed myself while I was getting bustled and made sure my champagne glass was always full. The staff of Ballyowen treated us like royalty on our wedding day, and I am soooo happy we decided to have our wedding at this location, just wish we could do it all again!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2 Real Weddings

• 105 Wheatsworth Road Hamburg, NJ, 07419 See on map
    Location of (Ballyowen Golf Club)