177 Hepburn Road, Clifton, NJ 07012 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 60 to 190
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Upper Montclair Country Club

Conveniently located less than 20 minutes from Manhattan, the elegant Upper Montclair Country Club Clubhouse, Tented Terrace and Lawn accommodates elegant wedding ceremonies & receptions, and provides intimate private spaces for engagement parties, showers and rehearsal dinners.

The elegant Upper Montclair Country ClubClubhouse, originally constructed in the 1920's, has been constantly enlarged and renovated through the years, to produce a special combination of timeless luxury. The clubhouse features the perfect setting for your every want, from fine dining in the West Lounge to the scenic atmosphere of the Tented Terrace and Patio, you are sure to be impressed at every turn.

Whether it be for an intimate gathering, or an elaborate wedding reception, Upper Montclair Country Club is the perfect location to host your private party. A variety of settings and wonderful atmosphere will surely make for an occasion your guests will not soon forget.

Click to view our Wedding Package Brochure.

Click here to view a video of one of our weddings.

Follow Upper Montclair Country Club on

8260ff49b8b18880 4 29 17 J L 805

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Upper Montclair Country Club

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved every single thing about the Upper Montclair Country Club and are SO thrilled with the way our wedding turned out! Leah, the catering assistant, did an outstanding job making sure every detail of our wedding day was perfect and Trevor, the catering director, was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to the big day. I wish we could get married again just to have another excuse to have an event there!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Marijo · Married on 10/08/2016

I recently got married on 10/08/26 and had the reception at UMCC. The country club is absolutely beautiful. It has such a clean, fresh, classy, and timeless look with breathtaking landscape and property. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the service, food, and ambiance.

The catering director Trevor was a pleasure to work with. He always responded to my e-mails and calls in a timely manner and always made time to meet with me. He was so easy to work with. He was so organized and experienced in event planning.

The same goes for my bridal attendant Leah. She was my angel. She was so attentive and sweet. She helped me so much with organization and decision making that I felt so at ease that day.

I highly recommend UMCC! You won't be disappointed. I know that my me, my husband, and guests weren't. We all had a blast!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/04/2016

My Daughter was just married on 6/4/16. It started out humid and sunny. When the ceremony was about to start it started to pour. But Lee Ann and her staff were AMAZING. They claimed by daughter down, because she was upset do to the rain, but at the end we had the ceremony under a tent and our guest had to stand while watching the ceremony. The food was AMAZING the chicken was really Delicious. The Drinks were top shelf. The waiters were so nice and always helping everyone. All our guest have been emailing me, telling me how much fun they had and how beautiful the Country Club is. Upper Montclair Country Club did a GREAT job. Thank you for EVERYTHING. Luz

Sent on 06/07/2016

Upper Montclair Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 190
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 60
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access