60-190
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Upper Montclair Country Club

Conveniently located less than 20 minutes from Manhattan, the elegant Upper Montclair Country Club Clubhouse, Tented Terrace and Lawn accommodates elegant wedding ceremonies & receptions, and provides intimate private spaces for engagement parties, showers and rehearsal dinners.

The elegant Upper Montclair Country ClubClubhouse, originally constructed in the 1920's, has been constantly enlarged and renovated through the years, to produce a special combination of timeless luxury. The clubhouse features the perfect setting for your every want, from fine dining in the West Lounge to the scenic atmosphere of the Tented Terrace and Patio, you are sure to be impressed at every turn.

Whether it be for an intimate gathering, or an elaborate wedding reception, Upper Montclair Country Club is the perfect location to host your private party. A variety of settings and wonderful atmosphere will surely make for an occasion your guests will not soon forget.

Click to view our Wedding Package Brochure.

Click here to view a video of one of our weddings.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Upper Montclair Country Club on

7 Reviews for Upper Montclair Country Club

We loved every single thing about the Upper Montclair Country Club and are SO thrilled with the way our wedding turned out! Leah, the catering assistant, did an outstanding job making sure every detail of our wedding day was perfect and Trevor, the catering director, was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to the big day. I wish we could get married again just to have another excuse to have an event there!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/15/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married on 10/08/26 and had the reception at UMCC. The country club is absolutely beautiful. It has such a clean, fresh, classy, and timeless look with breathtaking landscape and property. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the service, food, and ambiance.

The catering director Trevor was a pleasure to work with. He always responded to my e-mails and calls in a timely manner and always made time to meet with me. He was so easy to work with. He was so organized and experienced in event planning.

The same goes for my bridal attendant Leah. She was my angel. She was so attentive and sweet. She helped me so much with organization and decision making that I felt so at ease that day.

I highly recommend UMCC! You won't be disappointed. I know that my me, my husband, and guests weren't. We all had a blast!

Profile Picture Marijo, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The catering assistant, Leah, did an outstanding job on my wedding day, taking care of every little day-of detail so that I didn't have to worry about a thing! She even helped with the clean up process, which ended very quickly. I was very pleased with the quality of the food and service during the cocktail hour and reception, which definitely exceeded expectations considering the relatively low cost of the wedding overall. UMCC also provides ample space for beautiful pictures, as well as guests. I would highly recommend choosing UMCC!

View Vendor Response