KHphotographics Reviews

10 | Altamonte Springs, FL

10 Reviews for KHphotographics

Elisha · Married on 05/11/2014

I don't even know where to begin in describing how amazing Kristen is. What can you say about a photographer who meets you weekly for lunch (or margaritas) to discuss your wedding vision, your must-have photos, how you're doing, how your dog is doing; a photographer who runs backwards half a mile during your wedding parade to get the perfect shots; a wedding photographer who lends you her grandmother's vintage pearls for your wedding day? I guess what you can say is Kristen is far more than just a wonderful photographer, but also a wonderful friend.
    Her work speaks for itself. This woman is mega talented and her art is so unique, you could spot it without a watermark.
    I am so beyond thrilled with our pictures, and more than one person has said our photos are the best they have ever seen. Kristen put her heart and soul into our wedding and was truly an integral part of our special day.

Amber · Married on 07/13/2013

Kristen was amazing for both our engagement shoot in the Swamp (Gainesville -- Go Gators!) and our ceremony/reception in downtown Orlando. She has a great artistic eye, is so accomodating, and was there all the way through our sparkler exit. She helped keep our group on schedule, worked with us to take lots of fun pictures, and made everything so easy for us. We highly recommend her!

Arwen · Married on 06/16/2012

Kristen is one of the best photographers I've ever worked and my profession requires me to work with photographers often (performing arts industry). Kristen is not only dedicated, creative, passionate and fantastic to work with, but you can trust that the end result is always stunning. She has all kinds of excellent tips and tricks of the trade that she shared with me before and during the wedding that made it much more enjoyable (and less stressful) for us, our party and our guests. I would highly recommend her services to anyone - she is a true professional and a joy to work with.

Paul · Married on 05/17/2012

Kristen's engagement pictures were the best pictures I've ever had taken. I cannot even count the number of people who have commented to me publicly and privately about how wonderful they are. Add to that her vision, personality, openness and professionalism and you have the perfect photographer!

Brian · Married on 04/20/2012

I met Kristen at the 2011 International Fringe Festival. She was shooting all of the shows, and I was blown away by the beauty and clarity of her pictures.

So it when I was looking for a photographer to take pictures of my engagement surprise, Kristen was the only person that I wanted. She took amazing photos of my fiancee and I and provided us with digital copies as well as two free hard copies that we could frame.

Kristen will be taking pictures for my wedding next April, and I am thrilled.

Having seen hundreds of her photos (from two different Fringe Festivals, her Pin-up girl photos, a myriad of weddings and just her normal day to day life), I cannot recommend her enough.

Leesa · Married on 11/09/2011

Kristen Wheeler is an amazing photographer! I cannot say enough about her and her work. I had met her through the Orlando theatre community where she has done photos for numerous shows, companies and organizations such as the Orlando International Fringe Festival. She is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with both in terms of time spent and high quality of work. She made me and my fiance feel at ease. We had so much fun! She observed our real interactions and caught them on camera. Our photos are stunning! She made my dreams come true.

Rachelle · Married on 09/04/2011

Kristen is AMAZING! She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and made both experiences so special and so comfortable...I would use her again in a heartbeat! The first thing we told her before we started shooting was that we were NOT "photographic" and she had her work cut out for her. Looking at the photos now you would have nooooo idea. The photos came out so natural and so us! On our wedding day, I don't know what I would have done without her...she did more for us than our planner did:) Love love love Kristen!

Timarie · Married on 12/18/2010

Kristen was in cahoots with my fiance to shoot our proposal, and the whole experience was phenomenal! She never fails to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, bring a new perspective to photos and make you laugh while she's doing it! She is professional, prompt and incredibly creative. She is shooting our wedding in October and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Stacy · Married on 11/07/2010

Kristen Wheeler is by far the best photographer EVER. She did our engagement photos as well as shoot our wedding and is wonderfully talented and a very nice person. Our photos are amazing. She works with you & your budget. Her photography is modern, not your standard run of the mill wedding photos. You can veiw her work on her website or by friending her on FB.

• F

Chloe · Married on 10/31/2009

My husband and I had to cancel our wedding on October 11th, 2009 due to his unforeseen hospitalization and when he got out, the first thing he said when he woke up was "I want to get married"....and so we did, in a pinch, after 2 hours of last minute planning, we re-scheduled everything and before we knew it, we were in Clearwater! Had it not been for Kristen, we would not have had a photographer! However, she jumped at the chance to make our day special and she succeeded with flying colors! Not only did she bring the essence of our wedding and love to photographic life but she did so much more by being there when nobody else could! She is an incredible photographer, person and friend and I would not have wanted anyone else behind the camera that day. <3