Kelsey Lisa Photography Reviews

14 | Caldwell, ID

14 Reviews for Kelsey Lisa Photography

14 Kelsey Lisa Photography Reviews

Charlene · Married on 03/01/2017

My family has been using Kelsey and Lisa for our family pictures since they started their business, and we have not been disappointed once. Because of them I have beautiful portraits displayed throughout our home. Go to their website to see their outstanding work. Beautiful families, adorable children, cute as can be babies.....And the wedding photos. Oh My ! Stunning !
    I highly recommend them for all your portrait needs.

• I

Israelle · Married on 10/22/2016

We were so so thrilled with the pictures Kelsey and Lisa Photography took. Lisa definitely took time with the details to ensure great images, had professional equipment, and is a super nice lady. The editing was stunning, really rich colors and crystal clear. We appreciated the reasonable price and thought it was a great value, especially when we saw how many amazing shots she got. I would definitely recommend their services.

Brenda · Married on 08/13/2016

They did excellent work. From beginning to end they were professional, very accommodating and reliable. The photos were ready for us in a very timely matter.

Grace · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelsey and Lisa are amazing!!!!! The have done an incredible job with all of my sessions that I have booked. I received gorgeous graduation, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life. These girls' top priority is their customer's satisfaction. Kelsey and Lisa are very professional, but not so much it's stuffy. They are very friendly and will make you feel at ease. I would always, always, always recommend Kelsey and Lisa, I hope to be hiring them over and over again in the future.

Talisa · Married on 07/07/2016

I would definitely recommend Kelsey Lisa Photography over other photographers in Idaho! They take stunning pictures and capture the best moments with amazing natural light! They took my wedding pictures and i couldn't be more pleased! I have also done other photo shoots with them and the picture quality is amazing! I will definitely be having them capture all the milestones of my family's life!

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

Absolutely loved how my wedding pictures turned out! Kelsey and Lisa are amazing!!

Bailey · Married on 04/05/2016

Absolutely Love Kelsey & Lisa's photography!!
    Photos always look Amazing! And there so pleasent to deal with!!

My husband and I have been using Kelsey & Lisa photography for our daughters milestone pictures plus our family ones. Each and everytime we take photos with them, we are always blown away with how phenomenal and breath taking the pictures turn out. Never have been disappointed. Always been treated with smiles, friendliness, and professionalism. Would recommend them 100%!!

Paige · Married on 05/09/2015

They did a great job!! Would definitely recommend them ??

Heidi · Married on 09/27/2014

Kelseyandlisaphotography did a amazing job

Lacey · Married on 11/23/2013

Kelsey and Lisa have taken my maternity pictures, my daughter's newborn pictures and her 6 month pictures. I absolutely love their work ethic and the quality of their work! They have both been so good with my daughter and getting her to smile. Choose Kelsey Lisa Photography and you won't regret it!

Curt and Karen · Married on 11/09/2013

Kelsey Lisa Photography did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. They captured all of our best moments and much more. They were affordable too. What a great combination - affordable and quality service.

Heather · Married on 02/23/2008

I have been getting our family pictures with them for the past 3 years & would never go to anyone else. They are the best to work with & when you have kids that are not into getting family pictures taken they are understanding & helpful to make sure everything turns out! They are also very helpful when it comes to ordering your prints & have amazing prices. I am a customer for life!!

Mallory · Married on 05/04/2013

They are awesome to work with and they make it fun to get ypur picture taken. I was super happy with the way all of the pictures turned out also and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!