14 Reviews for Kelsey Lisa Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
14 Kelsey Lisa Photography Reviews

My family has been using Kelsey and Lisa for our family pictures since they started their business, and we have not been disappointed once. Because of them I have beautiful portraits displayed throughout our home. Go to their website to see their outstanding work. Beautiful families, adorable children, cute as can be babies.....And the wedding photos. Oh My ! Stunning !
I highly recommend them for all your portrait needs.

Profile Picture Charlene, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so so thrilled with the pictures Kelsey and Lisa Photography took. Lisa definitely took time with the details to ensure great images, had professional equipment, and is a super nice lady. The editing was stunning, really rich colors and crystal clear. We appreciated the reasonable price and thought it was a great value, especially when we saw how many amazing shots she got. I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Israelle, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They did excellent work. From beginning to end they were professional, very accommodating and reliable. The photos were ready for us in a very timely matter.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would definitely recommend Kelsey Lisa Photography over other photographers in Idaho! They take stunning pictures and capture the best moments with amazing natural light! They took my wedding pictures and i couldn't be more pleased! I have also done other photo shoots with them and the picture quality is amazing! I will definitely be having them capture all the milestones of my family's life!

Profile Picture Talisa, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved how my wedding pictures turned out! Kelsey and Lisa are amazing!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely Love Kelsey & Lisa's photography!!
Photos always look Amazing! And there so pleasent to deal with!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have been using Kelsey & Lisa photography for our daughters milestone pictures plus our family ones. Each and everytime we take photos with them, we are always blown away with how phenomenal and breath taking the pictures turn out. Never have been disappointed. Always been treated with smiles, friendliness, and professionalism. Would recommend them 100%!!

Profile Picture User7912273, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did a great job!! Would definitely recommend them ??

Profile Picture Paige, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelseyandlisaphotography did a amazing job

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey and Lisa have taken my maternity pictures, my daughter's newborn pictures and her 6 month pictures. I absolutely love their work ethic and the quality of their work! They have both been so good with my daughter and getting her to smile. Choose Kelsey Lisa Photography and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lacey, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey Lisa Photography did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. They captured all of our best moments and much more. They were affordable too. What a great combination - affordable and quality service.

Profile Picture Curt and Karen, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I have been getting our family pictures with them for the past 3 years & would never go to anyone else. They are the best to work with & when you have kids that are not into getting family pictures taken they are understanding & helpful to make sure everything turns out! They are also very helpful when it comes to ordering your prints & have amazing prices. I am a customer for life!!

Profile Picture User7910195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are awesome to work with and they make it fun to get ypur picture taken. I was super happy with the way all of the pictures turned out also and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/4/13, 1 Review