Keepsake Memory Booth Reviews

27 | El Cajon, CA

27 Reviews for Keepsake Memory Booth

27 Keepsake Memory Booth Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

From start to finish Ranee and Bear were fantastic! They had more props than I ever expected! The guests were thoroughly enjoying themselves the entire time~
    I have used other photo-booth companies in the past and this by far was the best experience! And my go to for party planning and photo-booth for now on!

Savannah · Married on 07/07/2018

I had Keepsake Memory Booth at my event and couldn't be happier. The whole crew were fantastic, from set up to take down. Their upbeat fun personalities made them the life of the party! There were lots of props to puck and choose from, the photos printed fast and were high in quality and was avalible to put a second pair of prints in my forever memory book given by Keepsake Memory Booth. I will definitely continue to use this company for all my event and recommend of any occasion you can think of!

darlene · Married on 05/26/2018

My daughter was turning 12 and I wanted her and her friends to have something that would allow them to interact and have fun with each other and what better way than having a photo booth! This turned out to be a great idea, all the kids had fun taking lots of different pictures with lots of fun props from crazy sunglasses to funky dreads, or even a funny mask. Keepsake even has different options to choose from for all types of budgets and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to create memories for any event. The photos strips are great and the quality of the images is amazing and are even available for purchase download. They definitely went above and beyond with their services, even helped out with re-arranging the canopy tent. Great Job!

Elaine · Married on 05/05/2018

I just had my third wonderful experience with the Keepsake Memory Booth! Each time, it just gets better and better! Renee and Roy added new props, back drops, improved technology and the quality of the pictures. Plus, they are so warm and friendly and make sure that everyone has a great time. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that is looking for memorable party experience from a company that is highly professional.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

Thank you for having us back. We always enjoy performing for your company during the holidays and look forward to it every year!

Vanessa · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough good things about KMB. I am a wedding planner that was looking for a photo booth for my client. After messaging back and forth with many other photo booth companies. KMB was the pick, and they did not disappoint. Renee responded to my emails and questions within hours, and was super clear on everything she offered. She worked with mine and my client's schedule to make sure we were getting everything we had expected. Day of was even better, the set up they have is a high quality photo booth. It wasn't just a back drop and a camera. It was more than you could imagine for a photo booth. I would recommend KMB to everyone I know. They definitely deliver! Thanks Renee for everything!

Trish · Married on 02/24/2018

Renee and Roy were so wonderful to work with right from the start. They made the whole process of booking/scheduling, payment process, and selecting themes and templates incredibly easy. This is what I needed given that I was mostly doing our wedding planning (I did not hire a wedding coordinator). I knew I made the best decision when I decided to go with Keepsake Memory Booth after considering through so many photo booth options here on Weddingwire. Renee was also very quick at responding to any of my questions or if I needed any type of assistance during the planning process.

Jumping to our wedding day - My husband and I were even more satisfied with Roy and Renee's service, professionalism, coordination, and of course, the photo booth items themselves (especially the props!) were so bountiful. All of our guests came up to us during the wedding how much fun they were having with Keepsake's Memory photo booth. I also saw all of the photobooth photos through Keepsake's gallery after the wedding and yes, everyone was just happy and smiling - something we were so thrilled to see. Everyone was impressed by how organized they were and how robust the props were! Thumbs up! Thank you so much for working with us and should we have another big event, we will not hesitate to work with Roy and Renee again!

Natasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Everything was exactly as I expected! Will for sure use them again in the future. . . Lots of parties still to plan!

Dawn · Married on 11/04/2017

I’ve used several photo booth Merchants and Keepsake was so organized and professional. Their display was nicely setup and their props were THE BEST! highly recommend

Sent on 11/09/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to perform at your event!

silvia · Married on 09/03/2017

They're GREAT!!! Children friendly and made are event fun. They also accommodated our guest in wheelchairs to be able to take pictures.

bryan · Married on 09/02/2017

Look no further! Renee and Roy are the real deal! We had nothing but positive feedback from our guests.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • X

Xio · Married on 08/19/2017

Awesome job! I was very happy with them.

Alex · Married on 06/25/2017

Luv them.. so professional very nice I would recommend to everyone.! Definitely gonna contract them for my next function.! Thank u keep sake memory booth.!

Sheli · Married on 06/17/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth is great! They worked well with us to match our theme, were quick to respond to any questions or concerned, and the prices were very reasonable. They showed up on the day of the party and were very organized and professional. We loved all of the props and their enthusiasm with the guests was top notch. I would definitely recommend KMB!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

Thank you Sheli we loved entertaining for your graduation party!

Janata · Married on 06/10/2017

They were great. All our guest loved the photo booth.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

Thank you Janaya it was our pleasure to entertain for you and your guests on your special day!

luis · Married on 05/28/2017

me gusto mucho el servicio que me brindaron y me gustaria seguir recomendandolos con mis amigos gracias.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Gracias Luis!

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

This team was great. They took care of everything and we didn't have a single issue. I would highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2017

We just absolutely love Keepsake! They are so easy to work with, responsive and helpful! Thanks guys!

Best,
    Jennifer
    Fundraising Director for Midland Education Foundation

Ana · Married on 04/12/2017

They are organized and truly care about creating memories at your event. The photo booth takes the pressure off hiring a photographer or having to remember to take photos with everyone at your party. Everyone gets a printed copy of their photo and emailed to you too!

My husband's birthday was awesome. He has a photo album that he'll treasure forever. All he had to do was let someone else take the photos and enjoy his party. There are so many fun props to choose from! I would definitely use them again for another special event!

Danielle · Married on 04/01/2017

This company was awesome!! They were reliable, reasonably priced and had tons of props and a great photo layout!! Absolutely would recommend them to anyone and everyone!! :) Thanks guys!! See you at our next event!

Samantha · Married on 03/04/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth did a fantastic job setting up an open air photo-booth for my wedding. They had a great selection of props, were very easy to work with, and the guests had a great time! I would highly recommend using their services.

Thanks for the great memories!

nicole · Married on 01/19/2017

Arrived early and set up in great timing for our KidzRockout event. Very interactive and had lots of props. I highly recommend them!

-Team KRO

• Denia

Denia · Married on 07/16/2011

I had the privilege of having Renee and her team do the photo booth for my daughter's first birthday. The experience was amazing from start to finish. Even when I was being a little difficult in choosing which design I wanted around the photos, Renee went above and beyond in ensuring I found a design I loved. Keepsake showed up on time and did not rush us once we were hitting our rental time limit. Not only are they extremely affordable, the quality of the photos is top notch. I'm looking forward to hiring them again. They are truly very humble and accommodating.

Brittany · event on: 03/02/2018

Renee and her husband from Keepsake Memory Booth are ABSOLUTELY fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone. They are extremely flexible and professional and have made several of our parties a hit!

caroline · Married on 11/30/2017

Unbelievable amount of props and choices of items to use, very well organized and all there items were fresh and new. Renee went out of her way to also take photos of our party which was not asked of her, she just did it and I was very great full that she took that initiative. Thank you!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Keepsake Memory Booth's reply:

You are very welcome! We absolutely loved performing for your group!