80 Reviews for KC Photobooth, LLC

73 KC Photobooth, LLC Reviews

We loved having a photobooth at our wedding! Everyone had fun taking pictures and we love looking at our photo book that they put together for us!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patty and her crew were awesome! Wil didn't arrive in town until four days before the wedding but Patty made sure Mal and Wil could still go in to have their pics taken and select items for the actual event. The two employees who worked our reception were so professional and helped each of our guests make a special keepsake of the day in addition to putting together an incredible guest book for Mal and Wil. They arrived early and stayed late and took care of the setup and cleanup of their equipment. We did not have to lift a finger....so appreciated that! I would definitely recommend them for any wedding reception or special event where you would like your guests to have a take home memento that will not end up in the trash!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a huge hit! My favorite part was looking through the book. It makes me smile every time!

Profile Picture User3464416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Excellent staff and extremely helpful. They knew exactly what I wanted and setup the booth perfectly. The knew how to handle children and adults in a professional manner at the reception. Absolutely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommend KC Photobooth! This was so much fun for the young and old. The staff was so professional and great to work with!! This created such awesome memories with the photo album they created! Loved them!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Patty was wonderful to do business with and we would recommend her company! Our guests had such a wonderful time with the photo booth and the two people that were working the night of our daughter's wedding. They were engaging, fun, attentive and our guests continue to bring up how much fun they had! Additionally, glad the guests took pictures because the photographer didn't get any pictures of the family and guests.

Profile Picture Cyndi, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

KC photobooth was wonderful! The line was long all night and our guests had a blast! Our book full of everyone's pictures was my favorite part!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

KC Photobooth was a HUGE hit at my wedding! We had so many compliments from our guests on how much fun and neat it was, and they loved that they got copies of the photo strips for themselves. We got the photo book where a copy of each photo was put with a message from that guest. Looking at the book the day after the wedding was SO much fun! (We have some really creative friends and family.) The book sits on our coffee table now and everyone that comes over flips through it and laughs and laughs at all the funny pictures. Thanks to KC Photobooth, we'll have these memories forever!

-Lacey Williams

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

KC Photobooth was amazing. The employees that came to help operate the photo booth were fun and energetic, and really got the guest our wedding involved while we finished our formal pictures. Mary and Adam were very flexible and worked with my crazy schedule on trying to get it planned and arranged. I will definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Profile Picture User3425822, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Very nice!! We had a blast with it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Patty and her team were amazing to work with! They are definitely the most professional photo booth company in Kansas City! They are such a great value! We still have guests talking about how awesome our photo booth was! I will continue to recommend them to all of my family and friends!

Profile Picture User2647918, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The first time that I saw a photobooth at a reception, I knew that I wanted one someday at my own wedding. Since then, they've become so popular at events that I wondered if people would still enjoy the booth and take a moment for pictures. However, I can never have enough pictures, so I decided to go for it. Our guests really enjoyed it, and I'm glad to have the duplicate pictures. Nearly everyone hopped in at one point, so it's a good way to ensure that you have at least one photo of (nearly) every guest. KC Photobooth was easy to work with. We received a duplicate copy of each of our pictures (as well as a cd with all images). The photobooth worked great for the evening, and the attendants were friendly and fun. It made a great wedding favor - fun pictures for the guests, I get a copy to enjoy, and I didn't have to do any work in making, transporting, or arranging any favors. Perfect!

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend this photo booth company! First off, they have actual photo booths, not some computer rigged up behind a curtain. Secondly, all of our guests loved it, the photostrips make great favors. And the book of photostrips they send home with you is excellent quality and so much fun to look through. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The KC Photobooth staff was a great addition to our wedding and it was worth the extra money we put aside for it! The staff is extremely courteous and professional, and our guests really enjoyed using the photobooth during our cocktail hour and reception! They were very easy to deal with and went out of their way to accommodate some special requests that I had. At the end of the night they complimented me on my wedding and told me that they had enjoyed it as well, which was so nice of them to say. We are so glad that we chose them for our wedding and we now have an awesome photo album to look through whenever we want to relive our day. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/29/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

KC Photobooth was great to work with!! They were very fun and friendly. I NEVER had a problem with their services! I would highly recommend them if you are interested in a photobooth for an event!!! You get a great book full of photos from the night (that they put together that night)!!! PLEASE use them for your special day!!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

KC Photobooth was easy to work with, they set up and took down without any disruption to the reception. They were the hit of the reception! So much fun!! Very patient and kind with the guest.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

KC Photobooth was one of the best decisions for our wedding! They made all of our guests have a great time with it and take home some fun photos. They were so professional and super easy to work with. We absolutely love our guest book!!!

Profile Picture User2731772, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As always, KC Photobooth exceeded expectations! The reception at the Nelson was no small affair with a band in from St. Louis that had a full dance floor all night! KC Photobooth managed to capture the guests, worked quickly and efficiently, and put together an amazing and fun book for the bride and groom. I will continue to recommend KC Photobooth to my clients!

Profile Picture User2721677, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with KC Photobooth. I live in San Diego, CA and I was planning my wedding in Kansas City, MO, needless to say it was stressful at times - but never with KC Photobooth. They worked with me on my time and helped to customize my day. I would recommend them for work parties, weddings, really any celebration where you bring people together. We have had just as much fun sharing our photobooth pictures as we have our professional pictures. They made my day easy and wonderfully memorable.

Profile Picture Meghaan, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guests loved the pictures. And the staff from KC Photobooth were efficient, patient, and helpful. The resulting picture album will be cherished forever.

Profile Picture Cheryll, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with this vendor. They made every effort to personalize the album for the event and they were very gracious to all of the guests.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 8/11/12, 1 Review
3.9

The photobooth was a big hit at our reception. Everyone enjoyed it. The only thing that was a little disappointing was the quality of the photo book we got at the end. Thought we paid enough for something put together a little better.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased and satisfied with the whole service. They were very professional and made our day a beautiful one and special one thank you

Profile Picture Tyonna, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

By far best Photobooth in KC! Very professional, great service and quality, fun people, and overall awesome experience! Also, best looking Photobooth for your event.....they will personalize your Photobooth as well as personalize your Photo Strips for your guests with your choice of logo, design, color...etc . The Photo Strips for your guests make perfect favors for weddings or other events. Definitely worth looking into! Patty is amazing to work with!!! You can't go wrong with KC Photobooth!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was by far the most amazing part of our wedding!! Everyone absolutely LOVED it and the book that we have now with photo strips is hilarious. I love going back and looking through it! The staff were so fun and helpful and Patty (the owner) was a gem at working around our schedule and answering any questions we had. Couldn't recommend more!! WE LOVE KC PHOTOBOOTH!!

Profile Picture User2728021, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews