Julie Diamond Ensembles Reviews

17 | Mount Pleasant, SC

17 Reviews for Julie Diamond Ensembles

Deborah · Married on 10/22/2016

Julie has played at three of my children's weddings. She and her group are absolutely beautiful. She is easy to work with, professional, and extremely helpful in the music selection process. Many people commented on the lovely music.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Torborg · Married on 04/28/2013

Julie Diamond was so professional during the time leading up to my wedding and during my wedding. Her and her ensemble sounded beautiful and are so talented. She was more than happy to learn new songs with enough time provided, but I found that her music selection was perfect and covered a wide selection. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for classical music for their event.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Barbara · Married on 04/27/2013

Absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for a finer, more professional musical addition to my son's wedding. Ethereal!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

Julie,
    The beautiful music that you and the other musicians in your ensemble performed was a highlight in my daughter's wedding at Summerall Chapel and at their reception afterwards at Lowndes Grove Plantation. It was just breathtaking. I cannot tell you how many positive comments I received on the music. Thank you for adding that special touch at both the ceremony and at the reception cocktail hour. We adored the trumpeter, also.

Your ensemble was highly recommended to me 10 months prior to the wedding, and we were just thrilled that you could be such an important part of their wedding. It was a pleasure working with you, also.

I would highly recommend Julie Diamond Ensemble to anyone wanting the most elegant music played in such an outstanding way at the most special event in a couple's life or for any other elegant event.

Sincerely,
    Sarah Cox Dickert

Sent on 05/07/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2012

It was such a pleasure to work with Julie Diamond. She was always so accessible via email and telephone when I had any questions and I felt that the ceremony music at my wedding was in good hands. Julie had sent me a music selection sheet before the wedding and made planning very easy. I trusted that she had everything under control. Although I missed the beginning of the music since I was bride, all my guests said that the trio did a wonderful job with all the songs they played. I would highly recommend them to another bride. My only regret was that I didn't get to speak with Julie at the day of the wedding and say thank you in person!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Sandra · Married on 03/31/2012

Talking with the head of the ensemble for song recommendations.

Sent on 04/15/2012

Katie · Married on 12/17/2011

Julie Diamond Ensembles is a wonderful vendor for ceremony music. The musicians played beautifully and they were very pleasant to work with. I would recommend Julie Diamond Ensembles to anyone getting married.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Natalie · event on 12/10/2011

I have utilized the services of Julie Diamond Ensembles for many years. She and her associates are very professional, pleasant and talented. They have always arrived, set up, practiced and touched base with me well before the start of the event. I could not think of a more talented, timely and professional group with whom I'd like to work than Julie Diamond Ensembles. I look forward to working with Julie and her associates for years to come.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Barbara · Married on 09/17/2011

After listening to a demo of Julie Diamond Ensembles, I knew that I wanted to include these musicians in my daughter's Charleston wedding plans. I had the privilege of meeting Julie prior to the wedding, and she was a great help with the music selections. She was always prompt in replying to my e-mails and was a tremendous help with the wording of the wedding programs. The ensemble has an extensive repertoire, and I highly recommend them for weddings and other events!

Sent on 02/02/2012

M · Married on 09/10/2011

They were fantastic to work with and did an amazing job with our ceremony music. Many of our wedding guests commented on how beautiful the music was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Theresa · Married on 05/31/2009

Beautiful music done very professionally that contributed to an amazing day.
    Julie Diamonds attention to detail and responsiveness to our never ending spontaneity in ideas and changes were always met with enthusiasm and we would give her an (A+).

Sent on 02/10/2012

Cheryll · Married on 04/18/2009

Wonderful choice for my daughter's special day!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Todd · Married on 07/07/2012

Thank you for everything. It was wonderful.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Martha · Married on 12/11/2010

Julie and her ensemble did a fabulous job for my daughters wedding. She was instrumental in helping select the music and organize the music flow with the rest of the ceremony. The music was beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Julianne · Married on 06/02/2012

We used Julie Diamond for our wedding in June and everything was wonderful! She was more than willing to work with us on song choices for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. It was wonderful not having to worry about anything the day of, they knew exactly where to go and what to do! We just got our wedding video the other day and everything sounded even better than we remembered.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Katie · Married on 09/29/2012

Julie Diamond trio was so special during our ceremony. It set the tone for a beautiful night!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Becky · Married on 05/04/2013

4.2
      3.5

Enjoyed working with them. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate so they were hard for me to hear since they had to play farther away.

Sent on 05/19/2013