Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Most Popular Price

Every week I have the privilege to share music and witness its impact on my life and others. Lowcountry Pianist & Company has provided me the opportunity to share music in a variety of settings including retirement centers, intimate gatherings in private homes, and grand celebrations including many wedding ceremonies.

As you prepare for your upcoming wedding, I hope you will consider incorporating live music which changes the atmosphere and fosters memories that are unique and specific to that day! Our music can be catered to personal preferences in both instrumentation and style -- live music gives you the opportunity to be creative!

I also recognize making decisions about music can be overwhelming at times and it is incredibly helpful to have an experienced musician on your team to make it a simple and enjoyable process.

I would love to have the opportunity to work alongside you, bringing your vision for music to life!

​Holly Slice
Owner, ​Lowcountry Pianist & Company
(843) 471-4580 | holly@lowcountrypianist.com

________________________________________________________________

Why Choose Lowcountry Pianist & Company?

​✓ Variety of instrumentation and genres of music

✓ User-friendly website, allowing for easy planning

✓ Protection through contract and liability insurance

✓ Exceptional reviews and testimonials from previous clients

✓ Professional musicians who have years of performing experience

✓ Thorough consultation to ensure music aligns with the vision for the event

✓ Talented soloists to quartets available for hire

(You can access multiple videos on our website to help you determine which instrumentation best matches your vision!)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Hannah O. Married on 04/23/2022

One of the Best Parts of Our Wedding Day!

Holly (piano) and Kathryn (violin) did an amazing job on our wedding day! We had the violin + piano duo for the ceremony and then the piano solo for our cocktail hour. The music for both was absolutely beautiful. The baby grand piano was beautiful as well and added such an elegant and special element to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We got countless compliments from guests. Lowcountry Pianist's music was one of the things that my family and I were looking forward to the most on our wedding day. I knew I wasn't going to be able to fully experience the music like the guests so that's one of the reasons we got our videographer to film the whole ceremony. I cannot wait to watch it back and listen. One of my favorite memories from the day was hiding out with my parents right as the ceremony was starting while we were waiting to get the cue to come out to walk down the aisle. We got as close as possible to the door without me being seen so we could listen to the music and get a glimpse of everything. My dad even got emotional when Holly and Kathryn played Somewhere Over the Rainbow as that was one of his mom's favorite songs. All of that to say, the part Lowcountry Pianist played in our wedding day really meant a lot to us and we really appreciate all the time and care Holly and Kathryn put into it to make it special! Holly was so sweet and easy to work with throughout the whole process and we would recommend her and Lowcountry Pianist to anyone!
  • Georgeann
    Georgeann W. Married on 11/20/2021

Loved Lowcountry Pianist and Co!

Working with Lowcountry Pianist and Co, specifically Holly, was a dream! She and her violinist were absolutely amazing at our wedding in November 2021. Holly even learned a few songs my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. She was the nicest and helped me so much throughout the process. Highly recommend!
  • Ginny
    Ginny W. Married on 10/23/2021

Fabulous. Friendly. Flexible.

Holly was fabulous to work with throughout the entire planning process. We had a guitar and violin play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The musicians were happy to learn a few songs for the ceremony, which involved having to write music for, and sounded fabulous. Multiple guests commented on the quality of the musicians.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Miguel & Elizabeth
    18 photos · 11/13/2021

mount pleasant Mount Pleasant, SC, 29466
Location of (Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding