Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC Reviews

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC 2
  • Lauren

Lauren Maughan · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic!

Rachel and Kathryn did a fabulous job at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour - we absolutely loved them! Holly was so easy and seamless to work with and we could not have been happier to work with their team! Thank you once again!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Emileigh

Emileigh · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute best musicians!!

I seriously loved having the lowcountry pianist company play live music on my wedding day! I selected a piano and cello to be used during my ceremony and it was beyond magical! They were so easy to work with and allowed me to select all of the songs that I wanted to be used from beginning to end! They set the perfect scene for my perfect day!! I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Gaia · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't Be Better

I can't say enough about how wonderful Lowcountry Pianist is to work with. Holly was amazing from day 1, was so easy to work with, and even learned a new song for my dad and I to walk down the aisle to. Absolutely recommend!! 10/10!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Kopczynski · Married on 04/27/2019

So so perfect and easy to work with!

Holly and her team are amazing! We had the baby grand piano and cello for our ceremony & cocktail hour, and it was everything I dreamed of and more. All of my guests have not stopped raving about the music -- it truly added such a special element to our ceremony. Pure magic! Holly was also so easy to work with. I only really communicated with her once or twice (which is great!) because she already knew what to do, and coordinated with my planner on the little details. Seriously would recommend to anyone who is looking to add a touch of magic to their day

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC 3

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you Kayla! Your ceremony was truly stunning -- it was a treat to play the baby grand piano and cello underneath those beautiful trees! It was the perfect day and we appreciate you letting us be a part of it. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Fantastic experience!

We booked Low Country Pianist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and couldn't be happier with our decision! Kathryn and Greg made a fantastic duo (violin and guitar), and they created the perfect setting for us. They were so accommodating and easy to work with - Greg even let my sister in law borrow his guitar for a special song she put together for the ceremony! I will never forget walking down the aisle to the sound of them playing - thank you both for such a special memory! We highly recommend booking with Low Country Pianist - you will be glad you did!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristen for including us in your wedding day! Your venue was absolutely stunning and we're glad we had the opportunity to provide personalized music for your big day. It was a joy to work with you and we wish you and Shane all the best as you begin married life together!!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Wilson · Married on 03/09/2019

The best wedding musicians in Charleston!

Greg, our acoustic guitarist played beautifully. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed his talent. Our wedding would not have been the same without him. Holly was an amazing communicator and made sure our requests were met with ease. I would highly recommend using this group of wonderful people! Thank you!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC 4

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC's reply:

You're the best -- Thank you for leaving this sweet review! I appreciated the opportunity to coordinate your wedding music. Greg was so complimentary about how you and your guests were kind and fun! Wishing you guys all the best as you begin married life together!

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

We booked Holly as a solo pianist and she was phenomenal. My husband and I met in band (in middle school), so we had a lot of memories built on music. We could hand-select pieces and provide them and Holly made them come to life! Her renditions were beautiful and her skill is amazing. Another thing is that she is very helpful with providing direction and structure to the ceremony. OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you Vincent and Kelsey for including us in your wedding day! It was incredibly rewarding to be able to work alongside two musicians in planning their ceremony music. Wishing you both all the best as you begin married life together!

Annabell · Married on 03/23/2018

Rachel, thank you so much for making our ceremony so special by your beautiful music and for learning last minute a surprise song from my family! Holly, thank you so much for all your help and consultation prior to our big day! Your company is great!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Holly of Lowcountry Pianist was a highlight of our ceremony! Holly is incredibly sweet, talented, and accomodating! We asked Holly to learn a new song to play and sing at our wedding and she accepted the request without hesitation (she sounded wonderful)! Also, she was able to assist the planning process for parts of the ceremony I wasn't sure about. We are so thankful to have had Lowcountry Pianist a part of our day. Thank You!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

Holly was incredible, I could not have asked for a better musician to play at our wedding. She is very genuine and was accommodating to all our wants for the ceremony and reception. From the start Holly was very professional, sweet, and caring. She is excellent at communicating and is so quick to respond to calls, texts, and emails. Thank you so much Holly for your beautiful music and vocals!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jan · Married on 02/25/2017

Is was such a pleasure to work with Holly on the music for our daughter's wedding. Her talent is immediately obvious as is her vast knowledge of music. She was able to pinpoint what would work for us and offered suggestions on appropriate versions and selections of songs ranging from classic to more contemporary to traditional hymns. She plays the piano beautifully and her voice is sweet and pure. Everyone loved her!
    Her communication with us was open and constant through the actual event. She promised and delivered - warm, friendly and professional in every way! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

Are you looking for No stress, easy to coordinate live wedding music? Then look no farther! I was Extremely pleased with Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC.
    She had a wide range of wedding music selection. But was also willing to look at any music I brought.
    Arrived on time and dress extremely appropriately! Very Happy with this vendor.

Sent on 02/19/2017