Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC Reviews

6 | Mount Pleasant, SC

6 Reviews for Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2018

We booked Holly as a solo pianist and she was phenomenal. My husband and I met in band (in middle school), so we had a lot of memories built on music. We could hand-select pieces and provide them and Holly made them come to life! Her renditions were beautiful and her skill is amazing. Another thing is that she is very helpful with providing direction and structure to the ceremony. OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC's reply:

Thank you Vincent and Kelsey for including us in your wedding day! It was incredibly rewarding to be able to work alongside two musicians in planning their ceremony music. Wishing you both all the best as you begin married life together!

Annabell · Married on 03/23/2018

Rachel, thank you so much for making our ceremony so special by your beautiful music and for learning last minute a surprise song from my family! Holly, thank you so much for all your help and consultation prior to our big day! Your company is great!

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Holly of Lowcountry Pianist was a highlight of our ceremony! Holly is incredibly sweet, talented, and accomodating! We asked Holly to learn a new song to play and sing at our wedding and she accepted the request without hesitation (she sounded wonderful)! Also, she was able to assist the planning process for parts of the ceremony I wasn't sure about. We are so thankful to have had Lowcountry Pianist a part of our day. Thank You!!

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

Holly was incredible, I could not have asked for a better musician to play at our wedding. She is very genuine and was accommodating to all our wants for the ceremony and reception. From the start Holly was very professional, sweet, and caring. She is excellent at communicating and is so quick to respond to calls, texts, and emails. Thank you so much Holly for your beautiful music and vocals!

Jan · Married on 02/25/2017

Is was such a pleasure to work with Holly on the music for our daughter's wedding. Her talent is immediately obvious as is her vast knowledge of music. She was able to pinpoint what would work for us and offered suggestions on appropriate versions and selections of songs ranging from classic to more contemporary to traditional hymns. She plays the piano beautifully and her voice is sweet and pure. Everyone loved her!
    Her communication with us was open and constant through the actual event. She promised and delivered - warm, friendly and professional in every way! I would highly recommend her for any event!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

Are you looking for No stress, easy to coordinate live wedding music? Then look no farther! I was Extremely pleased with Lowcountry Pianist & Co. LLC.
    She had a wide range of wedding music selection. But was also willing to look at any music I brought.
    Arrived on time and dress extremely appropriately! Very Happy with this vendor.