Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Oh Valentino

Oh Valentino is an intimate acoustic duo featuring piano, guitar, mandolin, ukulele, and delicate vocal harmonies. Their warm, understated sound is perfect for your most intimate and romantic events. Expect to hear influences from traditional folk, Americana, indie and contemporary acoustic music.

6b66f1644976ac8c 1515983217 6fc50672e90872d8 1515983213186 1 787931AE EEDA 4085
screen shot 2016 05 26 at 10 12 47 pm

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Oh Valentino

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

0h, my!! Oh Valentino!! The vocalist is my favorite vocalist of all time! It was so important to me to have them perform at my wedding, I flew them to Las Vegas!! All our our guests were impressed with the music selection and stylings they provided and continue to talk about them!! I give them my highest compliment and deepest thanks for being available on our special day!!
    Stephanie and Greg

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2017

Brace yourself! These two lovebirds are the perfect musical duo. Christina and Aaron are supremely professional and so talented, our guests were crying before the wedding even started. We can't imagine hiring anyone else. They performed several songs before the wedding as guests were being seated, learned a new song for our processional, and then turned around and were our DJ's for the reception. Their vocal harmonies and instrumental skills are unmatched. My husband and I can't wait to get back to Charleston to pay them a visit!

Sent on 11/16/2017

JoAnna · Married on 05/05/2017

Oh Valentino was the perfect choice for our wedding music! We truly appreciated that they wanted to get to know us prior to our wedding. They were not simply vendors for our wedding day, but lovely additions who made our day far more enjoyable! We loved each song that they selected for our reception! Our guests all enjoyed the music. Aaron & Christina are a fantastic duo. Don't hesitate to book them for any event! You will be pleased to have them!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Award

Oh Valentino Pricing

Oh Valentino Price Rates

Oh Valentino FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Charleston, 29414 See on map