The Chris Crosby Group

Charleston, SC View map
$2,996 Most Popular Price

$2,996 Most Popular Price

Chris Crosby Music entertains in the historic city of Charleston, SC and beautiful surrounding areas. Chris is the creator of a unique and versatile sound that will compliment any special event.

?

As lead vocals, guitar and/or keyboard, Chris can play solo or bring the other talented members of his group to fit your occasion. As a duo or trio, with drums and/or bass, Chris can offer a diversity of music styles, including acoustic, folk, jazz, rock, country, beach, and Motown. To extend the song options further, Chris adds a horn player or another guitar. Regardless of the band arrangement, Chris adapts the style, song list, and volume to make sure everyone has a great time!

?

Chris is ready to deliver a memorable night of music for any occasion.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Lighting
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$2,996

Which of the following are included in the package?

Lighting
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

Kristen Married on 09/04/2016
    Chris was simply amazing. Right off the bat, he responded to my inquiry right away. He has a website set up where you can hear a sampling of his music, and he sounds even better live! I love all kinds of music and we were having a hard time picking out songs and Chris was really flexible and sent me numerous suggestions. He was always quick to answer my questions and truly is the best quality for the price you pay. We used him for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and then cocktail hour. He played by himself for the rehearsal dinner, and then played with one other person for the ceremony/cocktail hour. He brought all his own equipment and was very professional and came early to set up. Everyone loved his songs and many people came up to me during the wedding and told me how great he was. I would highly recommend Chris!
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2016
    From the beginning Chris was an obvious choice for my wedding music. He was very easy to get in touch with and always made me feel confident he could do what I was asking of him. Chris and his buddy Josh who played percussion made my small wedding and reception more fun than I could have imagined. They played all the songs I wanted plus some. Even when I contacted him a week before the wedding with a song change for the ceremony he pulled it through and played exactly what we wanted. I would recommend these guys in a heart beat if you are looking for a fun, talented, flexible, professional musical duo at your wedding! Thanks to Chris Crosby and team!
  • User2578279 2+ years ago
    Chris Crosby's group was fantastic! They took all of our requests ahead of time and then requests from guests at the reception. We had people of all ages dancing all night. They were so great that our guests were trying to think of occasions to hire the band again.

Juliet Elizabeth Photography Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is a super talent! I love him and his band. They always do such an amazing job and are so great to work with. :D

Charleston, SC, 29414
Location of (The Chris Crosby Group)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding