John Kantor Photography Reviews

5 | Tampa, FL

5 Reviews for John Kantor Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ed · Married on 10/11/2007

John was excellent as the photographer. He managed to capture the events without being in the way. We didn't want a lot of formal shots and he was able to suggest some great alternatives. He got some really good shots that I really liked. (And I generally hate getting my picture taken. ) I didn't expect he would get the pictures back very quickly but he was able to get them to us within a day or so. I'm recommending him to my sister for her wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2008

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2005

3.8
      3.0

Great work, just took way too long to get pictures back. But loved having the rights to them at the end.

Sent on 01/13/2008

0.2
      0.5
      1.0

We hired John as our wedding photographer and are terribly disappointed. It took over 6 months and as many inquiries to get our photos even though we asked for originals with no retouching. The lense he used caused half the photo to look like it was taken in a funhouse mirror. My grandparents took better pics with their digital camera. Big waste of money and we can't exactly go back and do it over. :-(

Sent on 02/08/2013

Anon · Married on 01/01/2010

0.0

BEWARE John will steal your money!!! John does not keep up with his contract, avoids when we call or email him to find out why it's taken well over a year for him to deliver our photographs and the wedding album which was in our contract for him to deliver. He has stolen over $1000 from us, failed to deliver the wedding albums we were going to give to our parents for Christmas presents, failed to even deliver our main wedding album. He keeps trying to send us a bill even though we already paid him in full for all of his so-called services. He should be completely avoided if you really want to receive your wedding albums, yes you will receive at least your photos but not without asking him constantly for him to deliver. He will give you excuses like "he's barely making it in the world because he can't find enough work" or "he doesn't have enough time to work on your photos because he has to keep working or else he won't be around to make ends meet any more".

Sent on 07/07/2010