Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

65 Reviews for JKSFilm.com

One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
65 JKSFilm.com Reviews

Beautiful videos and very professional! Jordan was very helpful and awesome to work with the planning, Can't wait to see the end result!

Profile Picture User5302472, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

JKS Film was so wonderful to work with. Jordan and his wife made the whole process seamless and fun and they are extremely talented and professional. I knew immediately that I wanted to work with them and it was the best decision I made. Our wedding video turned out so beautiful and amazing and perfectly captured our special day. I would recommend JKS Film to anyone in need of a wedding videographer.

Profile Picture Crystal , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

I knew once I saw the wedding reels that we had to go with JKS Film. They are the most original and cool videography company in all of Northeast Florida. Our wedding video blew us away and exceeded our already high expectations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

JKS Film was the epitome of hard working and meticulous. From the very first meeting my wife and I had with them, they were dedicated to working with us hand in hand in perfectly capturing our wedding day. The crew at the wedding were incredibly professional and the final product is absolutely phenomenal. Simply put, we could not have made a better decision than going with JKS Film. Thank you for everything!

Mike and Kim

Profile Picture Mike, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling

Where do I even begin...from the moment I saw the JKS website I knew I wanted them to do our wedding. When our day finally arrived they did such a wonderful job that I could not have been more excited about our choice. The pictures and videos are so incredible I could not believe my eyes. They captured to day so beautifully and so perfectly. They work with you every step of the way and have the most incredible imagination when it came to choosing the most beautiful backdrops and poses for our outdoor wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If you are looking for a video for you wedding you must use Jordan and his wife. JKS film is absolutely amazing!! We loved everything about our experience and our amazing video. Jordan and his wife are so easy to work with and they do an amazing job.
To be honest, I wasn't really sure that I wanted to spend the money on a video but my husband thought it was worth it, and boy was he right. Best thing we did for our wedding. I am so happy we decided to have JKSfilm make our wedding video.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Jordan and his wife Brescia (JKS Film owners) took care of us on our wedding day and it was like they weren't there. You would think with the quality of work he did on our video, we spent most of the day shooting footage for him, but that was not the case. Jordan took our special day and turned it into an incredible short film.

Jordan is supremely confident, and with good reason. He is passionate about what he does.

1. We initially met up to go over their what they offered. We loved the idea of a 5-minute short film, and we got to keep all of the video as well. We game planned the entire day. In explicit detail, we were given a planned out timeline, ensuring we had nothing to worry about but our special day.
3. The day of the wedding they arrived, dressed in black, and ready to shoot our day. There was a sound guy, the standard video shooters, and a person who controlled a drone for aerial shots.
4. They spent the next 7 hours at the ceremony, shooting our entire day. They were so professional with how they did things. They even gave one of my groomsmen a go-pro camera to wear on his head during the reception.
5. They didn't have to but they stayed an extra hour with no issues!

Jordan is a humble man. He listened to all of our criticisms and feedback on the initial cuts and kept re-editing until we were all happy with the finished product.

My friends and family were absolutely floored by the final cut of the video. Most said it was the most beautiful wedding video they watched. I have to say using them is a must if you're on the fence about hiring a videographer.

Sure, you can do your due diligence and talk to all of the vendors you meet through friends or on sites like Wedding Wire, but I guarantee you will not find a better price for the quality of work JKS Film will do for your video. Jordan and Brescia are both very talented at what they do, and I'll bet they will be doing so much more than weddings in their careers. Book them while you can!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Cinematic, Storytelling

JKS Film does an outstanding job on making your wedding memorable. I am absolutely in love with my video that he made. He is very talented and knows how to pick the best parts of your wedding day to edit in your video. There was so much hard work and effort that he put into it and everything turned out absolutely perfect. He provides a sample video for you to review so he can make sure you are completely satisfied with it before finalizing it. He is amazing at what he does! I have watched many of his videos and all of them are awesome! He knows how to pick the perfect song to go in the video that fits the bride and groom. I was 100% satisfied with JKS Film and I would highly recommend booking them to anyone!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan is very talented and does an awesome job at making your wedding memorable. We were very happy with everything that he did for us! His videos are awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JKS film does an Amazing job! We couldn't be happier with the video! The quality and the creativity is more than we expected. Jordan puts so much thought into every second that goes along perfectly with the words of the songs and was more than accommodating when we wanted certain parts added after viewing our sneak peaks of the video as it was being put together. Their team was very discreet, almost unnoticed at both of our venues but captured every thing we discussed and more! They kept us on track and did not let us get ahead of ourselves the entire day. I can't say enough about how satisfied that we are, not only with the finished product but how professional they were from day one. Jordan has a passion for his work that shows, as well as the desire to make his client happy. He reminded us every time we talked or texted that if we had any ideas or concerns to not hesitate to let him know. Nicest people you will ever do business with. I highly recommend JKS Film.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I write to recommend JKS Film without hesitation. The husband and wife team of Jordan and Brescia Stoner are simply the best in the business. From our first meeting, I could tell Jordan was a total photography, videography, and technology nerd with an incredible eye for "the shot" and the professional and personal touch that you want when hiring your photo/video team. Jordan's team of videographers knows how to get in the right position to capture the best angles while staying out of the way for the guests. Brescia and her team of photographers captured every single moment in stunning clarity and quality, and then went above and beyond on touching up photos to make them pristine. We purchased the largest package, which included engagement photo shoot, video, and photos. The team met us to scope out the venue, perfectly plan the shots, and solicited our feedback throughout. The result was hundreds of amazing photos, a perfect cinematic video, and several hours of stock footage in sharp 4k resolution and surround sound.

Simply put, I can't imagine having gone anywhere else. We will have these photos and videos for the rest of our lives and I couldn't be more thankful. You only get one chance at perfect wedding photos and video, and JKS Film will make sure you get everything you bargain for. 5/5 and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Job, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

From the beginning I was on the fence about having a wedding videographer, but I knew how much my wife loved their videos so secretively I hired Jordan and his team as her wedding gift and it was awesome! They captured all the special moments of our wedding day with outstanding professionalism. They are so easy to work with! We received our wedding video sooner than expected. Jordan kept in touch with us and made sure that we were 100% satisfied. Money well spent!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I wish I could give JKS Film 100 stars!! They absolutely made our wedding. Pictures are great but nothing compares to their videos! They caught the most precious moments that I'll always be able to go back and relive. They arrived when we started getting ready and after explaining everything they got right to work, but sort of faded into the background of the day. I honestly didn't notice they were there most of the day which made for extremely natural footage in the end. The video was perfectly edited to the music and our vowels.. and mind-blowingly beautiful. Hands down, best wedding gift ever!

Profile Picture User5044260, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

JKS Films has ,by far, the best videography skills in the business hands down. Being a photographer, I knew exactly the type of videography I wanted, and not only did JKS film meet mine and my husbands expectations, they exceeded them as well. Jordan and his wife really made sure that we had as much input as we wanted throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone in the Gulf Coast area. They were worth every penny and my husband and I are so blessed that we had the opportunity to work with them.

-Anisah & Darrell

Profile Picture Anisah N Darrell, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jordan's love for what he does shows through in his short films. He is an amazing artist who captured my daughter and son-in-laws love for each other through his film, now it is something they can cherish forever of that magical day. Thank you Jordan for going above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture SABRINA, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan & his team were amazing!! Our video was just what we wanted, even though we did not give him any details about what we wanted!! I gave them complete control over it, and WOW! They were so kind, professional, and fun at our wedding. They knew just what to do and when to do it to get all of their video. I recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for any type of event!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 11/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was a last minute decision to add a videographer to our vender list for our wedding. I'm so glad we did, the day goes by so fast, all that is left are the photos and videos to look back on for years to come. Jordan was so professional & very thorough with his work.The whole process from start to finish was pleasurable. He asked that I send him example wedding cinemas that we liked so he could be sure to get the footage that fit us best. We still needed a DJ, his brother so happened to be one. They work well together, and gave us a package deal that we couldn't pass up. Im very happy with the decision to have a videographer present on such a memorable day!

Profile Picture Krysty, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jordan made sure he knew what we wanted, and he was willing to do whatever we needed to make this a beneficial relationship for both us and him. Easy going guy, on time & knowledgeable. He had all of the top quality equipment to get the job done. Check him out if you are looking for a Professional but creative video!

Profile Picture kevin, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided to do a video the week before the wedding so I was a little panicked about finding a videographer. Jordan and his team were referred by a coworker and I loved the video that he did for her. After reaching out, he met with us almost immediately and was always very responsive via text or email. You can tell he has a true passion for what he does and the quality of his work shows in the final product. The end result was fantastic and we LOVE our video! Thank you SO much JKS Film for your great service and our awesome video. We will cherish it forever. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rose , 10/24/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I didn't plan on hiring a videographer but I'm certainly glad I did. Me and the Mrs. are completely happy with his services and the video of our special day he masterfully created. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Richard, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Professional! Passionate! Artistic,& customer-centric are a few words that sum up Jordan, Brescia and their team! I have nothing but positive comments for everything that JKS Film has done for my husband and I. From the first time that I talked to Jordan I was able to right away notice his passion! He is very passionate about photography and about continuing to improve his craft. Jordan never pressured me to make my decision to go with him as a videographer. He let me know his services and what equipment he used and left it up to me to make my decision instead of pressuring me, like I had felt with other so called "professionals" in the area. Jordan made it easy for me to contact him and he quickly responded to any question I had. He was sure to ask what shots were important to my husband and I so they were sure to record those moments! Something that I really like about Jordan's film beside the quality and the real use of "cinematography" is how he makes YOUR film, YOURS! Your film will not be like every other film he has done. He asks you what you want your film to look like, what techniques you want him to use, and you can be involved as little or as much as you want into the film making process. Jordan has continued to send us examples of our film as he finishes it, and then asks what we do or don't like about that segment before going onward. I really appreciate that I am not "just another job" or "just another customer" for Jordan and his crew! Jordan and Brescia have the ability to make me feel like my film is important to them and it is comforting for me to know that someone cares about my film as much as I do. Afterall, memories, photographs and film are all we have left after our wedding day is over, and I am glad I went with JKS Film for my videographer! Jordan's team also took some amazing photos that they have sent to me so I will be using Brescia & Jordan for maternity and family photos in the future!

Profile Picture karen, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jordan's team were the videographer's for my daughter's wedding at the white room in St.Augustine, Florida. The team showed up early and had everything set up in a timely manner. They were able to get video of everything without being in the way, which is always a worry with a photographer, videographer, servers and the guests all occupying the same area. They sent my daughter examples of the film and continued to ask for her response and critiques throughout the editing process. We just saw the final film which is up on Jordan's webpage and we absolutely love it! They truly know what the word "cinematography" means and you can see the detail they put into our daughter's film! His team did a wonderful job and the process was seamless. They were professional and made things easy for my daughter on the day of the wedding! I am so happy that my daughter choose JKS Film to keep her memories of her wedding forever! Excellent Job!! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

5 Star Rating Across the Board! We are more than happy with having chosen JKSFilm to be our photographers at our wedding and engagement photo sessions! The pictures were AMAZING (everyone keeps raving about the quality of the photos)!! You'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge on specific terminology, but let me assure you that JKSFilm came to our wedding fully loaded with back up batteries, multiple types of cameras/lens, and multiple memory cards to ensure the success of capturing every moment of our BIG DAY! And the photographers themselves made a great team and interacted with everyone so pleasantly. Even the wedding parties both raved how sweet and helpful they were in interacting with us and making suggestions for great photo shots! Definitely look into their videography if you are looking for that too! They are probably the best videographers I've come across yet and make your wedding day into what is basically a mini-movie!! I highly recommend them for any occasion and plan to use them in the future!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I chose JKSFilm for our photography needs at our wedding and are completely satisfied with the communication and quality of service given by Brescia and Jordan! They have an eye for detail and are professionals in their field. The photographers made a dynamic team and captured every angle of our wedding with perfection. We were married outside at Jacksonville Beach and are pretty fair skinned and thought that pictures might look a little washed out, however, JKSFilm's cameras and editing process gave us pictures that look stunning! Even the nighttime pictures later that evening, turned out great! They have the top of the line cameras and editing software. They provided us with pictures in multiple formats so that we can easily share them with our family and friends. They are very professional and come with a ton of ideas and suggestions for photos. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone!! We're so happy with having chosen them!

Profile Picture Lucas, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My daughter Kristy and now son-in-law Lucas' were married in Jacksonville Beach on a beautiful Friday night with a gorgeous Full Moon! JKSFilm did an outstanding job and I couldn't be more thrilled at the quality of the pictures and the diversity of different photo ideas especially with the wedding party! I would highly recommend you to everyone!! All of the pictures were beautiful! Thank you for capturing those moments!!! I will cherish them always!!

Profile Picture Evonne, 6/13/14, 1 Review