2201 Nodleigh Terrace, Jarrettsville, MD 21084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Lovely Productions

Lovely Productions is a wedding videography service in Jarrettsville, Maryland. Founded and operated by Danielle Mohr, this company aims to create wedding films that act as cherished keepsakes. Additionally, Danielle’s films offer couples the chance to see the moments they might have missed while they were celebrating their fairytale day. Danielle’s passion for videography began at a young age, before a close friend asked her to film a wedding a few years ago - Lovely Productions has been documenting special marital moments ever since.

Through a combination of cinematic, storytelling, and traditional styles, Lovely Productions is able to create films of pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Capturing all the love, romance, friendship, and elegance of the day and night, Danielle’s goal is to record the fleeting moments as well as the striking and the spectacular.

Lovely Productions tailors their services to suit the happy couple, adding a personal touch to their work. What’s more, for couples who are eager to get a friend to record their day, Lovely Productions offers an editing service to clip, snip, and polish the footage into something that befits the spectacle. Other services available from Lovely Productions include:

• Additional hours

11 Reviews for Lovely Productions

• Lauren

Lauren Trainor · Married on 06/20/2020

AMAZING!! Hire her now!

Danielle is not only an incredible videographer but she is also an incredible human being! I am so happy we decided to have a videographer for our wedding day. The highlight video was out of this world and exceeded every expectation we had. If being addicted to a video is a thing then, Hi I am Lauren and I am addicted to our wedding video. Danielle captured every single important moment so perfectly and so beautifully. She is seriously amazing at what she does! We received our video only THREE WEEKS after the wedding which is just absolutely insane! Also her husband, Brad, does all the drone work and he is an amazing person to work with as well (he was also our officiant and did an incredible job)! Power team!!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Braverman · Married on 04/19/2020

Amazing VIdeo quality and professionalism

Danielle at Lovely Productions Media videoed our daughter's wedding last weekend at Antrim 1844. Although we don't have all the video footage yet, the peek that we did see is beautiful and of such high quality. The creativity in her work was great and we can't wait to view all the footage. Also, Danielle has been so accommodating professional to work with as we had to reschedule due to COVID!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST at what she does!

I wish I could give Danielle 1,000,000 stars! First off, she is the nicest human to ever walk the planet. Second, she is an incredible videographer and is so amazingly talented at what she does. I almost didn't have a videographer but I am so happy we were able to get Danielle for our big day. Our video perfectly captured the highlights of our wedding day. I've watched it 50 times already since getting my video last week and each time I watch I am moved to tears. I can't say enough good things about Danielle and her husband (who does the INCREDIBLE drone work). If you are looking for a talented videographer who will also feel like your best friend then look no further because this is your girl!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lovely Productions Pricing

Lovely Productions Price Rates

Lovely Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Lovely Productions

Business Owner

Lovely Productions is a one-woman operation. Let me tell you a little bit about how I got started in cinematography.

I started filming at the wee age of 8, taking my parents’ camcorder and lugging it around as long as my tiny body would allow—or until the battery died. I began with filming music videos that my cousin and I would star in (Disney has the best hits, am I right?!) and slowly graduated to documentaries about my pets, with my back yard as a set, and stop motion shorts.

It was only a few short years ago that one of my dear friends entrusted me with filming her wedding. It was then that I realized that filming those special moments between people is what I absolutely love to capture.

I work very hard to make people happy and create a positive, lasting memory for them to relive and enjoy time and time again.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2201 Nodleigh Terrace Jarrettsville, MD, 21084 See on map
    Location of (Lovely Productions)