2201 Nodleigh Terrace, Jarrettsville, MD 21084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Lovely Productions

Lovely Productions is a wedding videography service in Jarrettsville, Maryland. Founded and operated by Danielle Mohr, this company aims to create wedding films that act as cherished keepsakes. Additionally, Danielle’s films offer couples the chance to see the moments they might have missed while they were celebrating their fairytale day. Danielle’s passion for videography began at a young age, before a close friend asked her to film a wedding a few years ago - Lovely Productions has been documenting special marital moments ever since.

Through a combination of cinematic, storytelling, and traditional styles, Lovely Productions is able to create films of pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Capturing all the love, romance, friendship, and elegance of the day and night, Danielle’s goal is to record the fleeting moments as well as the striking and the spectacular.

Lovely Productions tailors their services to suit the happy couple, adding a personal touch to their work. What’s more, for couples who are eager to get a friend to record their day, Lovely Productions offers an editing service to clip, snip, and polish the footage into something that befits the spectacle. Other services available from Lovely Productions include:

• Additional hours

Videos 8 vídeos

9 Reviews for Lovely Productions

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST at what she does!

I wish I could give Danielle 1,000,000 stars! First off, she is the nicest human to ever walk the planet. Second, she is an incredible videographer and is so amazingly talented at what she does. I almost didn't have a videographer but I am so happy we were able to get Danielle for our big day. Our video perfectly captured the highlights of our wedding day. I've watched it 50 times already since getting my video last week and each time I watch I am moved to tears. I can't say enough good things about Danielle and her husband (who does the INCREDIBLE drone work). If you are looking for a talented videographer who will also feel like your best friend then look no further because this is your girl!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Erica · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing

My best friend used Danielle for her wedding two years ago and I knew from that day that when I got married Danielle would be there for it. She’s incredibly personable, she only worries about your needs, and she completely blends in throughout the day. I’ve gotten SO many compliments on our “sneak peek” and our full video. I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. I would recommend her to everyone I know and I already have.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Jim B. · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

My wife and I could not be more pleased with Lovely Productions and the phenomenal memories which were captured of our wedding day. Throughout the entire process Danielle has been nothing but exceptional! She arrived ahead of schedule and her communication was always great. She captured more footage than we could have imagined.

Danielle’s videography truly brought to life the emotions, energy and uniqueness of our entire day—even some moments we missed. The angles of her shots are perfect! The drone footage is awesome, as well! We are so happy to have this amazing video, in order to relive our special day. I will admit that I was hesitant to get a video of our wedding, but seeing Danielle’s work was all I needed. Speaking with her was extremely professional yet personal & friendly, which really put us at ease. We are beyond thankful for everything Danielle captured on our special day. She seriously did an incredible job. If you’ve even thought about hiring a videographer for your wedding, you need to reach out to Lovely Productions! I cannot say enough good things about Danielle and her immense dedication and passion.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lovely Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive

• 2201 Nodleigh Terrace Jarrettsville, MD, 21084 See on map
    Location of (Lovely Productions)