Meant to Be Productions

Jacksonville, FL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Meant to Be Productions is a documentary wedding videographer in the Jacksonville, FL region. Owned and operated by videographer Erin Herman, this company captures all the details and little moments couples will want to remember forever. Understanding the hard work that goes into each wedding, this videographer ensures she won’t miss a second of love or action.

Experience
Erin Herman studied telecommunications at the University of Florida, where she worked for the school’s news stations. After graduation, she channeled her knowledge and talents into the wedding industry, after celebrating her own wedding in 2014. This videographer loves the atmosphere and happiness of a wedding and puts all of her energy into her work.

Working closely with couples to learn their personalities and understand their preferences, Meant to Be Productions creates a video memory they can look back on for years to come. The videographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow
  • Photos delivered via USB flash drive
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ellis
    Ellis P. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Erin / Meant to Be!

We could not be happier with our amazing video from Erin with Meant to Be Productions!! She captured all of the sweet and emotional moments as well as the high-energy party/fun at the end of the night!! She was so great to work with as she was professional and "on it" the whole time, paying attention to all of the details and never missing a moment... yet even so she somehow gave off a totally relaxed vibe with a positive attitude the entire time! We knew we were in great hands and enjoyed having her as part of our day. HIGHLY recommend!!!
  • Karen
    Karen V. Married on 10/01/2021

Erin was amazing!

Erin was absolutely wonderful to work with! She stuck with us through uncertainty and rescheduling, and was always quick to reply to any message. She explained the whole process so it was easy to understand. On our wedding day, Erin made us feel so comfortable. She had us laughing and smiling the whole time. Our video turned out even more perfect than I could have imagined! Every time I watch it I am transported back to our wedding day. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family that it is the best wedding video they've ever seen. I highly recommend Erin to anyone considering videography for their wedding. She is the best!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 07/25/2020

Beyond amazing

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how thrilled I am with Erin from Meant2be productions and the video she made for my wedding. She is such a sweet and amazing person and made me feel so comfortable right off the bat.

One thing that really impressed me is that she just doesn’t miss the small, sweet moments; she caught every little (or big) smile, every giggle, every forehead kiss, every hug in a way that just felt so delicate and special. Most of the time you don’t even realize these moments are happening because you’re so wrapped up with everything else, but Erin brought them to life for me. She also gave me the opportunity to see things I wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise, like my very serious father trying to play it cool but breaking into a smile as he walked me down the aisle, the groom walking in to talk his place right before the ceremony, and the wedding party entrances into the reception. Watching the video I was just completely floored. Erin is just so incredibly talented. Not only was she able to capture these moments but then she put them together in such a meaningful way. If you want a wedding video that will give you chills whether it’s the first time you’ve watched it or the 50th time (I’ve probably watched mine that many times so I can confirm) then Erin is the right videographer for you. I would recommend her over and over again. One million stars.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jacksonville, FL, 32250
Location of (Meant to Be Productions)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding