Jimmy Mac Vegas Reviews

25 | Las Vegas, NV

25 Reviews for Jimmy Mac Vegas

Candice · Married on 10/25/2014

Rev. Jimmy Mac is one cool guy! There were plenty of heartfelt tears during the bridal procession, and he provided such a great balance by offering some appropriate humor to the ceremony. He is just a funny guy! He's got such a way of making you feel cool, calm, collected before the ceremony. I loved getting the pep talk before game time! He wrote a beautiful ceremony for us: heartfelt, genuine, God-honoring, and memorable. That is exactly how I would describe him as an officiant... Memorable. Our guests complimented us on our choice of officiant... Guests were engaged during the 30 minute ceremony. We had the perfect balance of a traditional yet hip ceremony. He also took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to get some background on us and to find out what we wanted to have for the overall feel of the wedding ceremony. Thank you Jimmy Mac from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of such a special day for us.

Candice and Aries

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

I am honored and humbled at the same time. You two are an amazing couple and your words are truly cherished. Thank you for taking the time to share them. If you ever need anything - you've got my contact info and always remember that my home address is at the bottom of your marriage license. I expect to see holiday photos with kids! God bless!

Rebecca · Married on 10/02/2014

Jimmy Mac - 5 stars don't seem enough!
    Anyone looking for a wedding celebrant who is fun to be around, charming, relaxed, yet appreciates the solemnity of marriage - then look no further, Jimmy is your man!
    We were married at the Bellagio, Las Vegas, October 2nd 2014.
    As, we live in Australia, we were slightly nervous booking a celebrant we'd never met. But from our first interaction with Jimmy by email, I knew he was perfect!
    My husband is Irish catholic, whereas I wished for a more humanist ceremony. Jimmy provided the perfect balance. I'm not sure how to describe it, but Jimmy just has this positive energy surrounding him. Every room lights up with his presence.
    I guess with Jimmy around, I just had the sense that everything would be fine (and he managed to calm down my groom who was having a mini heart attack at the altar!!!)
    Jimmy, you are a rare mix of old fashioned values and youthful exuberance for life and we're so thrilled you married us! Honestly, I can't recommend you highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

A truly amazing couple. I only wish ya'll didn't live so far away so we could all visit more often. We'll be there (eventually) and you can't imagine how humbled I am at your beautiful words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and to express your heartfelt feelings. Much love to the both of you. No matter where you are ~ ALWAYS remain on your honeymoon.

jenandjoel · Married on 02/24/2014

Jimmy Mac was an excellent officiant, he was genuine and heartfelt. Both of us were a little nervous and Jimmy's calm nature and humor had us at ease for the ceremony. We didnt have a theme wedding, but we did request having him dress as Darth Vader (we are big star wars fans). He did an amazing job of combining a heart felt ceremony and our quirky request. Jimmy mac is a consummate proffessional. Our friends and family have been full of compliments as well. We would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone that is planning the biggest day of their lives!
    Thank you Jimmy Mac!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Jennifer and Joel - the two of you are amazing people. I love the fact that even though I was in costume, you allowed me to remove the "helmet" to perform the vows. I've never seen two people having so much fun - but showing how much the two of you were truly in love. Thank you for the honor! Live long!

Angela · Married on 10/03/2013

Jimmy Mac is the BEST, most personable officiant in all of Las Vegas!!!! He is a wonderful man and loves his job!

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

Jimmy did a great job with our wedding. We asked him to write the ceremony which he did a fabulous job on. Then we went back and put some person touches to it. When it came time for the wedding he helped to keep me from totally losing it by throwing in a funny comment which I really apprciated. I am so glad that we chose Jimmy to marry us.

Jimmy was amazing. He performed a beautiful ceremony while adding a few laughs in to help keep me from losing it. We could not have asked for anyone else marry us and be a part of such a special day!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

I love what I do - and especially "whom" I do it for . . . thank you for these kinds words.
  • Casie & TJ

CASIE · Married on 09/27/2013

Jimmy was amazing at our wedding, light heartened & made my husband and I laugh at all our jitters, I couldnt of asked for a better officiant, we got married at The Grove in Las Vegas on 09/27/13 & we felt like we had known him for a lifetime after our ceremony was done. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Casie - I was so honored to have performed yours and TJ's ceremony. I know you'll be on your honeymoon for at LEAST 20 years! God bless!

Shantrice · Married on 09/06/2013

Thank you for blessing our wedding ceremony. The service your provided was nothing short of excellent. Thanks for making our special day such a blessing.

Jimmy was wonderful. He checked in with both me and my now husband separately before our ceremony to confirm details with us. He knew that we were both nervous. He was able to calm our nerves enough with to enjoy the moment. He's experienced, professional and has a great sense of humor.

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2013

love is not always planned.. but when my husband asked me to marry him, of course I said YES!! as we had both been married before we wanted a small simple ceremony with our sons'... nothing big, over the top.. just simple love.. nothing but love... and (our, as we call him) our Jimmy Mac was more than we wished for... he also married my son and his wife a month and a day before... thank you from the Griffins and the Hills. Scott & Becky (07.20.13) ~ William & Deanna (06.19.13)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Becky - you guys (all of you!) are like family to us now. Thank you for the kind words and for the honor of allowing me to join y'all together. Much love to you all!

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

Jimmy performed our ceremony on May 17th, 2013... and We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much for making it special for us!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the honor of being a part of it Sarah. Many blessings to you both!

Marijane · Married on 05/10/2013

I can't say enough positive things about
    Jimmy! We met with him the day before our wedding and I emailed him a few fun facts about my husband and I. He took the info I gave him and made it look like we had known him for 10+ years. He surprised me with a
    Lot of personal touches and went above an beyond! Jimmy had everyone laughing. I have friends getting married next year that want to fly him to California to be their wedding officiant. In a town where there is a wedding every minute Jimmy made ours feel so special and personal. We can't thank you enough! Jimmy is the best!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Marijane - you two rocked it! You were so much fun and I so appreciate the kind words! Love to you both!

Natasha · Married on 05/09/2013

Jimmy made our wedding even more special & moving than we could have imagined. We were quite emotional & Jimmy just took all of that in his stride with professionalism & empathy. We are so pleased to have had Jimmy conduct our wedding & would recommend him to anyone. If you want someone who really cares about your day & has a great sense of humour, then Jimmy is it!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

You and Adam will remain in my memory for many years to come, Natasha. The next time ya'll come to Vegas - please let me know so we can take you to dinner. Have a wonderful life together.
  • Z

Zoann · Married on 02/28/2013

Love Jimmy!
    My husband and I were married semi spontaneously, engaged on Valentines day and married two weeks later by Jimmy....We contacted him via the internet less than a week before we were wed, had a couple of lovely conversations with him on the phone. We were excited right away that we had found him and were excited to meet him...Since we were traveling to Vegas from Seattle and with just 4 days to put something together, Jimmy was so very accomodating to help us pull it off! We were married Feb. 28th just 4 days after confirming him as our officient it was just the two of us Jimmy and a witness and he made it so very special & memorable!
    Thank you Jimmy you are the Bomb!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

Love you two Zoann! I hope we stay in touch for years to come and that your marriage gets older than me! LOL!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2012

Jimmy was one word...AWESOME. What a great guy! I would recommend anyone in the Vegas area to hire Jimmy, he won't disappoint.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the kind words and I hope you stay on your honeymoon FOREVER! <3

Jenn · Married on 08/17/2012

Jimmy is an amazing person and we could have no asked for a better person to marry us! He was funny, sincere and just a great guy! I recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant to marry them! Thank you Jimmy!

James and Jenn Ramirez

Kandi · Married on 02/10/2012

We love Jimmy Mac! He is so funny, kind, prompt and he made our ceremony so memorable! We got tons and tons of compliments on how much everyone loved the ceremony because of him! I wish I could get married again just to have the ceremony again! He is like family and I have only known him for a month! :)

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2011

Reverend Jimmy McNamara is absolutely wonderful, and not to mention funny! He not only did an outstanding job at our ceremony (the vows were so beautiful!!) but two weeks afterward i emailed him and asked for a copy of the vows to frame with our marriage license, and he responded the same day telling me he would be honored to send them to me!! He sent them out with not only one but two copies on parchment paper in two different sizes! He went above and beyond for us and I couldn't be more happy about how everything turned out. Thank you Jimmy McNamara!!

• Betsy

Betsy · Married on 10/15/2011

Jimmy Mac is the MAN! We had fun with him and he did exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. Including a little impersonation of the Impressive Clergyman from Princess Bride! Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
    Thank you Jimmy for doing such a wonderful job and making the ceremony fun!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2011

We absolutely loved Jimmy. I was so happy he was our officiant. When I first made our arrangements I asked who is conducting it and was so hoping it would be Jimmy and it was. He was great and helped make our memories wonderful of our special day.

Alisha · Married on 03/19/2011

Jimmy Mac was wonderful. He is the best officiant out there. He is funny, easy-going, knows exactly how to handle a crowd and does a great job of keeping the bride/groom relaxed.

Mitzi · Married on 10/01/2010

Jimmy might be my favorite vendor (although it was hard to choose). He was about the 4th officiant I interviewed and he blew all of the others away. Such a great person and he made our ceremony really special. There simply can't be anyone better out there because he is that wonderful. Definitely check him out!

Maggie · Married on 03/17/2012

Jimmy Mac ws unbelievably helpful in every way! He helped us out with our vows before the wedding, offered to ride me in on his motorcycle for our ceremony and went above and beyond the call of duty when we needed his help later in the evening after the ceremony. He is funny and warm and kind and anybody that has him officiate their wedding is very lucky!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Jimmy Mac Vegas's reply:

You two were awesome! It was the first time I'd ever done a 50's themed wedding you both of you rocked it! Thank you for opportunity to share in what I hope will be one of the most treasured moments in your lives! Jimmy Mac

Jimmy Mac was eloquent, fun, and respectful. He wrote beautiful ceremony script and vows that required very little editing on our part. He was prompt and well organized, and looked good in photos to boot! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Bobby · Married on 05/17/2012

My wife and I got married May 17 2012 at the grove in Las Vegas. It was a very small cermony but that didnt matter. We didnt want to do a Elvis thing or get married at one of the shacks on the strip thank god we kept looking because we came across the grove and it was the best day of our lives. Donna the planner could have been better but they were busy and it was peak season so I could understand that. The grounds were just awesome and Jimmy Mac was more than awesome. Its only been a week and we already want to go back and re-new our vows. I would reccomend this to everyone who does not want to do a Elvis thing or one of the shacks on the strips.