Jet Limousines & Accent Transportation Reviews

9 | Phoenix, AZ

9 Reviews for Jet Limousines & Accent Transportation

Lida · Married on 10/10/2014

Accent Limo provided very professional service and everything was perfect for my wedding day. The specific limo I reserved was exactly what showed up at my door, on time and ready to go. They are very professional and great with communication via phone or email.

Sent on 11/15/2014

These guys did absolutely awesome! Our driver showed up extra early to let my family decorate the limo with window paint and balloons. She opened our champagne for us (we had an extra bottle from the wedding), which made me feel much better about potentially spilling it in the limo. She politely helped me in and out of the limo (a trick in my big dress), and asked if we wanted the partition up or down. She drove safely and directly. When we arrived at our hotel, she put our bags on a luggage cart and even checked the limo to make sure we didn't forget anything. Great experience and I would be happy to book with this company again.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent and reliable for rehearsal dinner and wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

Accent was great! They were professional, on time, and their limo style party bus was top notch. We interviewed multiple limo companies, and Accent was by far the best! They had water and sodas in the bus for our guests, and gave us clear cut, all inclusive pricing. We not only provided transportation for our wedding party, but we also shuttled our guests between the venue and hotel. They did an excellent job. I would strongly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/03/2012

sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Reasonable pricing and very professional!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Sandra · Married on 06/01/2012

Our event date was June 9th. Our limo driver arrived early. She went over the agenda with us, and drove us to additional places for snacks. She was great. She opened the doors, had plenty of cold drinks, and was professional. We will definitely use the limo services with this company again.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2011

Beautiful limo, easy customer service, great value, on-time. What else could you ask for in a limo service?

Sent on 08/16/2011

We used Accent Transportation for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. They were prompt and dressed professional. Our driver was kind and was focused on us getting around town safely. We were hoping to have the same driver both nights, but it wasn't possible. We loved the vehicles- they were clean and cool(October can be warm). On our wedding day, they upgraded the vehicle, which was a surprise to us and it was more conducive for the wedding party to be transported. I was a little disappointed with their schedule being so back to back as it didn't allow for any extra time in between the mass and the reception site. Overall, we were very pleased and we will use this company again.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Tamara · Married on 05/20/2016

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!
    Initially, I thought I was getting a great deal. Aaron and I agreed to 3 hours at $95 per hour for my son's graduation, and I advised that I would pay in cash if that was okay. He said "Sure, customers do it all the time. Simply pay the driver. We won't charge your card. We just need it to confirm the reservation." So it was settled...I thought. The driver, Steven, seemed to be a pleasant gentleman. He arrived earlier than expected and greeted my son very nicely. They went to dinner, but after that it was all downhill. The driver was stuck on a wrong street and the boys had to help him turn around. They almost needed to call a tow truck...luckily they got out and made it home safely. I paid the driver cash and he advised that he'd leave the funds with my invoice on Accounting's desk, so that I would not be double-billed through my card. I said, great! The event was on a Friday...by Monday afternoon, I was charged $380 to my bank account. I WAS LIVID! If they were going to do something other than what we'd agreed upon, I could've simply left the funds in my account. Secondly, the fee was completely over what I'd agreed to. I agreed to 3 hours, but was charged for 4 hours. So I paid $340 and then they stole $380 from my bank account. I thought well it was probably an honest mistake, let me call and get this figured out. I got the run around for 2 days from Miriam (who refused to give me the manager's name) and then Aaron finally stated that I was right and the charge would be reversed. They only reversed $292 and still left me with the remaining $88 that should've been reversed as well. I called again the third day. Guess what? He answered the line, heard my voice and hung up in my face. I called again, another person says...um he's out for the next 30-45 minutes. So...in essence, I had called 11 times over the course of 3 days in an attempt to resolve while my account gets overdraft fees, etc. Still NO RESOLVE to this day!

Sent on 05/27/2016