Jeannette's Delicacies Reviews

113 | Cincinnati, OH

113 Reviews for Jeannette's Delicacies

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was perfect! They even helped me out with a florist and matched linens to the flowers. The food was great and planning was a breeze!

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

Can't say enough Great things to say about Jeannettes Catering Service.
    My Daughter got Married Last weekend and we used Jeannettes for food and bar and service.
    Outside of the weather being HOT!!!!! It was amazing.
    Jeannette took her time with us and was very detail on everything even the small things her staff was great.
    We had 200 people at our Wedding so I was nervous about making sure that everything went Great and making sure our guest was taken care of.
    Example My 90 year old Grandmother from Iowa made the big day She was having trouble all day because it was so HOT and without me saying anything one of Jeanettes staff member got her a bottle of water and a cold towel WOW I have never seen that anywhere I was so Happy.
    Food was Beyond Amazing My Uncle is a Top Chef in New York City and he had things to say about the food which is saying a lot coming from Him he is hard to please with food.
    Service 1st Class and Bartenders very nice.
    All I say can is a Big Thank You to Jeannettes and Her Catering Staff for making my Daughters big day so easy and a Pleasure.
    Thanks Again
    Ryan Perkins

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeannette's Delacacies catered our outdoor June 2018 wedding. Every guest in attendance LOVED all of the food! Couldn't have been better! The service we received from Jeannette as well as the attendant we had was phenomenal! I would recommend this company to anyone with catering needs and cannot wait to use them again!

Greg · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeannette and her team are amazing and made our wedding day go very smoothly. Thank you! ~Greg and Molly

Bonnie · Married on 04/14/2018

We truly had exceptional communication and service while working with Jeannette and her staff. The serving staff at the wedding went above and beyond what I expected and I couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was delicious and the staff were very accommodating throughout the evening. If we have any other events in the future we will definitely be contacting Jeannette's again. Thank you for being part of my daughter's wedding reception, it was truly a bonus to have you and your staff working with us. (I thought I had photos with me while making this survey but unfortunately I did not - the staff made the tables look amazing!!!)

Barb · Married on 07/29/2017

The food and service were outstanding at our non-profit's event. We’ve had 15 major fundraising events since 2006 and this was by far the very best catering service in every way. The staff was absolutely wonderful: very professional, friendly, helpful and worked very hard throughout the evening. We highly recommend this caterer!

Jane · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeannette was very easy to work with. She responded quickly to all questions/changes/etc. The staff was very professional and took care of everything. I would gladly work with them again.

Jane · Married on 06/24/2017

Quick to respond with questions or changes. Very pleased with our experience.

Haleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired Jeanette's to cater our wedding in June 2017 and they were absolutely amazing! From the beginning they were very accommodating and made you feel like a priority. They were very flexible with figuring out a date & time to meet for a tasting. Jeanette was very straight forward about everything they do and how much everything would cost. Leading up the wedding she contacted us to make sure everything was going to be perfect. On the day of the wedding, a small issue arose which was our fault and Allison, the manager, said "No Problem!" and fixed it immediately! Allison and her whole staff was so accommodating the entire night. She did a great job! We also used Jeanette's bartenders who did an awesome job and were so friendly and professional! Everyone raved about the beef biscuit and chicken! We loved Jeanette's and would recommend to everyone!!

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

Jeannette and her team were amazing! We had the pasta bar and everyone LOVED IT! Thanks again !

Melanie · Married on 11/21/2016

Very professional organization to work with. Nice presentation, good price, and quality food.

Judy · Married on 11/05/2016

This was my first experience working with Jeannette's and I could not have been more pleased. From out first conversation I felt confident that the smallest detail would be addressed. The food was delicious, the service impeccable. The team that served our buffet were beyond professional . They introduced themselves, checked in with me a couple of times and were a pleasure to work with. I plan to hire Jeannette's again next year for our annual charity event. This was not for a wedding or rehearsal dinner, but perhaps will help those and others seeking a caterer.

Teresa · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeannette & her staff were very friendly, professional, & organized. They went over the top & above our expectations in making sure every detail of our day went as we have dreamed of. I would definitely recommend to many other brides!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2016

We had a great experience with our catered event. Everything was perfect thanks in part to her hard working staff. . Not only was the food great, but the presentation of the food was fantastic. Thank you for your contribution in making our Monti Carlo Night a great hit!

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

Our tasting was so delicious we had a hard time choosing exactly what we would serve entree wise. The staff at our wedding was amazing! They were fun and professional. We had a small issue with the kitchen at our venue and the head waitress got everything situated and dinner served hot and delicious! As a bride that's a huge weight lifted when the unexpected happens!

Paige · Married on 08/06/2016

I would say you can't go wrong. Every thing I needed help with was taken care of. They gave us the best service! I would book them again for future events. :)

Dave · Married on 06/04/2016

Ask for what you want, do not Hesitate Jeanette can do anything

We have used this vendor repeatedly for company functions. The food is delicious, well prepared and arranged. Response in the planning stages and the day of the event is prompt and professional. We are very well pleased every time.

Stephen · Married on 03/05/2016

Jeannette's Delicacies is simply amazing! Jeannette responded almost immediately throughout the whole process and was so accommodating of all the changes and last minute requests that we had.

At the end of our wedding as my wife and I were walking around to thank everyone, there wasn't a single table that we went to where someone didn't comment on how amazing the food was.

The staff that Jeannette's provided for our wedding day was equally as incredible as well. They were polite and courteous and made sure all the guests were taken care of and things were setup perfectly.

I can't say enough about Jeannette's Delicacies and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.

Linda · Married on 11/13/2015

A lunch meeting with several faculty and staff to share ideas how to build a campus career community to expand the office of Career Services & Professional Development on Miami's Regional Campuses. The boxed lunches were setup appropriately ahead of time, the staff was professional and the food was well received by all. Jeannette's Delicacies has catered for our office previously, large and small events. They are easy to work with, and have accommodated our needs no matter the twist we throw at them. I have to give them a high rating ~ Always a great job, Never disappointed!

Rochelle · Married on 10/24/2015

It was great to work with Jeanette and her team, they are true pro's. All of the services she provided were outstanding and I'm still getting notes about how good the food was almost 8 weeks later!

A client held a professional award dinner at the American Sign Museum for 80 people and Jeannette's Delicacies provided the catering. Jeannette's was extremely helpful from the beginning to help plan a delicious menu through the set up of the room to terrific service throughout the evening. The attendees raved about the Buffet Stations of mini coneys and sliders; vegetable and meat kabobs and the pasta bar. There were plenty of servers, plenty of food (attendees even went back for seconds) and appetizers and desserts were plentiful as well. Jeannette's Delicacies will be at the top of our list for catering future client events.

Claire · Married on 10/10/2015

Jeannette has more variety in her menu than I have seen elsewhere. We appreciated having so many choices, and that soft drinks and coffee were included in the service charge. Jeannette was quick to reply to emails and calls.

Not only was the food well prepared and delicious, but the two servers for Jeanette's Delicacies went out of their way to help us have an enjoyable evening. We had a birthday party, not a wedding. We brought our cake, but forgot plates, for instance, and Allison, one of the servers, had spare cake plates. We thought we might run low on cake napkins. Voila! She had extra napkins.

The servers' attention to detail was strong.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/25/2015

We are soo happy to have chosen Jeannette's as our catering company! She was always willing to work with us and very flexible on our menu. We had pulled pork and a mashed potato bar, which people could not stop talking about! The food was amazing! Her staff also lit all of our candles and made sure our dessert bar was stocked, appropriately presented and placed in our dessert trays. No matter our request, it was done! I cannot express my gratitude more for this company. She made our day very special!