JC's Catering Inc. Reviews

5 | Mesa, AZ

5 Reviews for JC's Catering Inc.

Joann · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing company but even more amazing food, if that's possible! I highly recommend this company to absolutely EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kelli · event on: 12/16/2011

Wonderful food and service! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2012

JC's Catering Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Kelli, it was a pleasure working with you!

Jim · event on: 05/20/2011

JC's Catering is the best choice for catering any event.

Sent on 06/12/2012

JC's Catering Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Jim for your review!

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2011

JC Catering was an amazing company to do business with. They were very professional and their food was delicious! They met with me several times just to talk about the menu and to answer any questions that I had. I feel that they went above and beyond what was necessary, just to help me out and make my special day great. They also recommended a cake company to me that I ended up using... and my cake was fabulous!

JC Catering even came down to my venue at 10 pm, the night before the wedding, because my father in law decided that he needed to add more food options to the menu. They were flexible, polite and were happy to make the very last minute changes to our contract. I'm sure this was stressful for them but they pulled it off easily, and with a smile on their faces!

The food was the one thing in my wedding that I didn't have to stress out or worry about. I would recommend this company to ANY bride that wants to have fantastic people catering her wedding!!!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Chelsea,

It was a pleasure to work with you. I so enjoy working with such and easy going bride! You were beautiful and so was your wedding. We are thrilled that you choose us to be a part of your big day.

Many Blessings,
    Colette Nichols
    Director of Catering

Tiffanyanne · Married on 04/21/2012

The team at JC's Catering were top notch from our initial meeting all the way through to our wedding date - the tasting was amazing and so thoughtful that they came to us with all the samples and even serve-ware. The set-up was done with smiles and ease and we even were given a beautiful card wishing us well! I highly recommend JC's for any function and I'm so glad we chose them to cater our wedding - they made it a perfect day!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Tiff,

We were honored to be a part of your day!